Bookwormness
show her how you roll drop it dr...

Old 08-24-2011, 02:20 AM

Hallo. You may not post here if you are Alex Silver or Bookwormness. So yeah. You may follow our awseomness though.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 07:35 PM

((okay, how do you want to start?))

Bookwormness

Old 08-28-2011, 02:30 AM

( Oh profiles maybe, but im not feeling multiple characters anymore)

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-28-2011, 02:49 AM

Name: Trip Gallagher

Pic:

((do you want to do bios too?))

Bookwormness

Old 08-28-2011, 03:26 AM

Name: Isabella (Izzy) Ten

(( no need. You start >=D mwahahah))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-28-2011, 03:29 AM

Trip boarded the boat with a smile. It was his first day off in a while, and he was glad that the sky seemed clear. Taking a deep breath of fresh salt air, he walked towards the crowd of people on the boat.

Bookwormness

Old 08-28-2011, 03:31 AM

(( are you having brain block o.O ))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-28-2011, 03:36 AM

((Kinda, I haven't slept well the past few days, so i was hoping you give me something to work off of, sorry T_T))

Bookwormness

Old 08-28-2011, 03:54 AM

(( well next time say somethin hun!!!))

Isabella, or Izzy as she preferred to be called waved at her brother and sister as they sped away from the dock. She smiled and looked out into the throng of people. They all stood on a rather large party boat. She didn't know most of these people, even though it was a small group. They would be taking a cruise into the warm Mediterranean waters. They all had been invited by their metal friend who was below deck entertaining some "lady guests". Izzy wasn't used to this sort of thing, granted she came from a wealthy family, had attended a prestigious school for. . . people with unique talents, and spent a few years running around with her brother, ex boyfriend and a group of other oddballs. She turned and walked to the opposite side of the deck and leaned over, resting her elbows on the railing, her hand on her hand. Would she have fun was a main thought at the forefront of her mind. Of course she would! Thuse few days would be the perfect thing to get her mind off everything that happened. . . She.shuddered lightly resisting thwarting urge to launch herself over board. She chuckled dryly, the water really wasn't all that deep. If she.tried something they could fish her out real easy. She turned and planted a pretty smile on her face. The music was blasting and the other people had already begun socializing with another. She grabbed herself a beer and set her sites on a circular headed young man that looked like a characters from an anime she watched called Love Hina. She walked up to him and smiled, " Hi. I'm Izzy." she tilted her head to the side as she inspected him further, " You are?" she inquired.

----------

(( you know what's cool? All that stuff she's been through is directly related to the different roleplays I've used her in :-P at least i think its cool))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-28-2011, 04:01 AM

((OMG FINALLY! Somebody else who watches anime!!!!! XD))

Trip had been uncomfortably hanging out by the railing, when a beautiful woman walked up to him and introduced herself. when he could finally recover and answer, the first thing he said was, "In shock." Almost immediately, he blushed and said, "Sorry. I... I don't know where that came from. My name's trip, and it is most certainly a pleasure to meet you." Trip smiled warmly at Izzy. He was here on the boat because the guy who was throwing the party was a friend of a friend. His buddy hadn't wanted to go, so Trip had gotten the ticket.

Bookwormness

Old 08-28-2011, 04:21 AM

(( oh we are side friends right now. That was one of the very first ones i watched))
He was down right adorable. An award little thing. She chuckled lightly doing the whole his name is trip and we're taking a trip thing in her head. She decided not to verbalize this notion, " Nice to meet cha' Trip." she turned to look out over the seriously gorgeous waters. She couldn't wait till she got the chance to jump in. Not with the intent to kill herself of course. . . She snapped back and smiled at Trip, " So how are you related to Mr. Party boy?" she asked, rolling her eyes when she said party boy. She had known this kid all his life and he wasn't always like this but hey, Izzy was all about you do you. A light draft blew over on the cool breezy day. She pulled her sheer waist wrap around her shoulders. Her outfit was very cute and carefully selected. Her sister and herself had spent forever and a half picking her very beach appropriate outfit for the cruise. The fact that he looked so much like they boy was tripping her out a little bit inside but she shook that off. At least he seemed nice. Maybe she would find a little companion in the boy. At least for the cruise.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-28-2011, 06:59 PM

Trip tried, and failed, not to stare at the seriously beautiful woman in front of him. "Well, I'm not exactly related," Trip said, "One of my friends is though, and since he couldn't make it, I got to go." He silently thanked his friend. When Trip got back, he was going to thank his friend more than he ever had"So what's such a beautiful woman doing here with people like this?" Trip asked with a lopsided grin.

((so how is that series? I've heard about it allot, and I was considering checking it out.))

Bookwormness

Old 08-30-2011, 02:52 AM

(( i like it))

She laughed. It was nice to be called beautiful and not just simply gawked at even though he was staring at her. She didn't mind though," Well thank you. That's cool. I wish i had a friend willing to give me the tickets to a trip like this. . ." she tilted her head, " Well actually I guess I do." she chuckled. She noticed that the host was beckoning everyone down bellow the deck, " Looks like the party boy wants us." she rolled her eyes and moved tword the door. Everyone was getting rooms and organizing their things, " Well I guess i will see you later." she smiled and moved tword the woman's side of the hall. They where all grown adults yet they still had gender specific sides. This made her laugh. Someone directed her to her room. She plopped down on the plush bed abduction kicked off her shoes. The girl couldn't help but let the comfort of the bed and motion of the bed lull her to sleep. Her door was slightly ajar.

(( i don't believe characters have to be together all the time, although this is an ample opportunity for mischief >=3))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-30-2011, 07:34 PM

Trip stood there for a moment, then followed Izzy. After asking around, he eventually found her room. The door was lightly ajar, but Trip couldn't work up the courage to just walk in. He paced outside in the hall for what seemed an hour, unable to make up his mind. On the one hand, a truly beautiful, and seemingly intelligent woman had shown an interest in him. On the other, if he just barged in there, politely or not, he could possibly shoot down any chanse that he had...... Gnashing his teeth, trip finally came to a decision. putting on the best smile he could muster, He opened the door. Standing in the doorway, he knocked, and said, "Mind if I come in?"

(I agree that the characters should be separate sometimes, or even allot. But what self respecting guy would just stand there and let Izzy walk away? XD Actually, I'm glad you bough that up. I was planning on the first part of the shipwreck, they'd be separated for a while, and just kinda run into each other. Does that sound good to you?)

Bookwormness

Old 08-31-2011, 04:00 AM

(( sounds great clarice))

The fact that anyone knocked on the door or said anything didn't even kind of register in the sleeping girls mind. She yawned and rolled over, her skirt ridding up her legs. If course she didn't care. She.was asleep. His knocks wafted into her dream and incorporated one way or another.
((yay sleeping people. Boo brain deadnes))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-31-2011, 07:22 PM

((lol.))

Trip saw she was sleeping, and sighed. He was a bit disappointed to be honest. He saw her skirt ride up, and he turned a bright crimson. Moving quickly across the room, he pulled her blanket over her, and started towards the door.

(blargh..... school..... has drained........ Ideas....... DX)

Bookwormness

Old 09-01-2011, 03:43 AM

(( i swear i almost died as i took a 500 point test ))

Izzy tired and woke up. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Trip moving word the door. Jumping to conclusions is a bad thing but we all do it right? So it made sense why Izzy nearly flew across the room and talked Trip to the ground. She looked at him like he was the devil himself, " What the hell do you think your doing?" the woman hissed meanly. If you give a mouse a cookie, she thought briefly.
((this is something that would happen to the actual character from love hina. Forgot his name. . . ))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-01-2011, 07:27 PM

(ouch. did you do okay?)

Trip heard a noise, and turned slightly, just as he felt something ram him. It was Izzy, and she was pissed. Quickly thinking, he realized how thing looked, "I Didn't do anything, I swear! I came by, and your door was open, so i Knocked. I saw you asleep, so I covered you up.!" It sounded lame, even to himself, but it was the truth, and he'd never been good with people anyway......

(lol, sounds like my rl luck too ^_^)

Bookwormness

Old 09-06-2011, 01:11 AM

((sorry. I've been.busy the past couple days))

She scowled manly. How convenient his story was. She stood up and resisted the urge to kick him in his crown jewels. She stepped back and pointed twords the door. Her eyes where on fire. She starred at him like he was Satan in the flesh.

((so brain dead it hurts. SO SORRY! !!!))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-06-2011, 01:45 AM

((It's cool. I realize that real life interferes with awsomeness sometimes XD)

Trip sighed sadly and stood up. Leaving her room, Trip went straight to his and flopped on the bed. Staring at the roof, he couldn't help beating himself up. He should have realized that he wasn't that lucky. As soon as she had started to talk to him, Trip should have left the party early. He should have known better by now. Sighing again, he rolled over to his side, and tried to get some sleep.

Bookwormness

Old 09-11-2011, 12:33 AM

(( homework. . . So much homework. . .))

She shook her head, but she wasn't angry now. She was sad. She almost laughed at herself. To trust people, that was her own mistake. Fool me once, she thought briefly. Dizzy closed anxious locked the door and then flopped back onto her bed. She starred and starred at the wall and soon she starred herself To sleep. She dreamed black, blank dreams. Little did she know. . .
(( wanna lead us into the crash or whatever?))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-11-2011, 12:49 AM

((Sure ^_^))

Trip woke up with the boat rocking far more than It had previously. Running up to the deck, He saw that in the short period of time he'd been out, the skies had turned a dark grey, and the sea was swelling angrily. Grabbing onto the railing, Trip felt the boat turn nearly completely onto its side. This was some storm! he thought. It was all he had time for before several large waves rocked the boat. Trip barely was able to hang on, and he fervently hoped that the boat wouldn't sink.

Bookwormness

Old 09-13-2011, 02:47 AM

(( why didn't you ever tell me i spelt your name wrong?))

Izzy felt the boat rock violently. That incorporated itself into her dream. No what really woke her was flying across the room into the wall. She was awake now. The girl assumed her battle stance but when the floor seemed to slip from under her, once again she rolled halfway across the room. " Oh my Gosh", she exclaimed, shakilly ran out of the room and up the the main deck. There was panic below the deck. People screaming, hanging onto their beds and door frames, or just being thrown back and forth by the violent shaking.
Izzy gasped.An indescribable feeling gurgled up into her stomach. She ran and grabbed the railing of the boat, ending up next Trip. She looked at him, feeling sick. What had happened earlier totally evacuated her mind. She felt the boat almost tipped over again. She felt a deep fear run through her body. No. She flew through the air, and the water swallowed her whole. There was no time to breath. She was being whipped back and forth. No, resist the urge to open your mouth. . . Was the last thing she thought before her eyes slowly. . .

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-13-2011, 08:29 PM

((hmm... I guess i never noticed before.... It's cool though.)

Trip saw Izzy fall over board, and wanted to jump after her. Common sense, however, prevailed. He forced his way to the back of the boat, and grabbed a pair of life jackets. He started to walk back towards the front, but suddenly a wave came over and grabbed him. If he hadn't been wearing the life jacket, ironically, he would have been able to stay on the boat, however, as it was, the wave grabbed onto him, and threw him over. Fighting the current, he began to feel himself pass out. Baring his teeth, he forced his way over to Izzy, and quickly got her strapped in, before a wave sent him under. He had enough time to regret accepting his friends offer, before blacking out.