Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-13-2011, 08:18 PM

Snowflake giggled. She nommed Whisper's ears.

Okamigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2011, 10:44 PM

One of his pack mates leaped at the wolf pinning Tohrul down, and dragged him off the exhausted pup. Gasping for air like a dying fish (that's a weird analogy XP), he rolled to his side, away from the two wolves, evil and good, both fighting now, their teeth clicking as they snapped at each other's throats. Eyes rolling into the back of his head, Tohrul almost slipped into unconsciousness, but pushing himself upwards, the youth knew that the invading wolves were outnumbered and off-guard, if only temporarily, and that he should make sure the pack was safe... though it was also important he got away. He was tired, weak, and it was dangerous for him to be there.
'I can't believe I'm thinking that...' Tohrul thought, the mere idea of running from the battlefield making his throat burn with bile, and his stomach to churn with unease. 'I'll just get in the way, anyways, and if they need me I'll come back. Tohrul told himself stubbornly as he stumbled through the forest, though he wouldn't allow himself to forget his original purpose.

Last edited by Okamigirl; 10-13-2011 at 10:48 PM..

Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2011, 12:42 AM

Luna sniffed the air. Something familiar was coming her way. Unsure about what it was, she leapt back and bared her teeth to whoever or whatever was behind the bush. After several moments of terror, Tohrul stumbled out of the bush.

" Oh its you," Luna said, " What are you doing here? Is everyone ok? Whats happening?"

All of these questions were kind of useless in this situation but curiosity had its toll.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-16-2011, 01:20 PM

Snowflake then hugged Paddy. "Huggles!"

Okamigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2011, 01:11 AM

At the sight of Luna, Tohrul allowed a small smile to curve upon along his lips. Relief swept away all of Tohrul's pains, coming in the form of a coddling warmth, and the comforting heat veiled his exhaustion. Taking a few steps forwards, Tohrul inspected Luna's wounds with a keen eye.
"So you're all right... but what about Snowflake?" he questioned, after a few moments.
(I just noticed how rushed my posts have been XD. Oh, and is Eclipse also with Luna?
Also just noticed I quickly changed from late spring to early fall... my seasons are messed up XD!)

Last edited by Okamigirl; 10-17-2011 at 01:14 AM..

Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2011, 07:48 PM

( Ah its ok)

Glad that Tohrul was ok, Luna sighed. It was a relief to know that someone she knew was alive after fighting.
"Snowflake is back there with the other pups I think." Luna paused for a bit, she didn't really know where Snowflake was but she trusted his instincts. " Come," she told him, " I think we have some medicine and remedies ready in the Oasis." His wounds didn't look so good to her.

Okamigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2011, 11:40 PM

"Thanks..." Tohrul mumbled as he stumbled forwards. Both forelegs trembled, and his in his backlegs, he could feel a strange, hollow sensation. "Mind if I lean on you?" he asked Luna, his voice tinged with annoyance. Taking a few more steps, Tohrul looked questioningly at the white wolf.

Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2011, 09:30 PM

Luna walked hesitantly towards Tohrul. " Sure, whatever you need." she cast a look towards Eclipse before leading Tohrul towards the Oasis.

It was quite hard. One, Tohrul was about double her size. Secondly the roots and bushes of the Forest where still wild and tangly, even on the path. Wolves didn't venture much into the forest. It was there nature but it was too close to the war. A thirdly the Oasis was very far away from where Luna was.

After grumbling and scuffling for a bit. They finally reached the center of the town. It was where the most caves were located. A small number of pups were gathered there. Helping Tohrul sit, she told the pups to bring some medicine. Looking around, she noticed Snowflake wasn't there.

Okamigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-20-2011, 04:14 AM

After the endeavor through the forest, Tohrul was totally drained. Muscles burning from lactic acid (guess who just learned about fermentation todayXD), he urged himself to finally rest. Turning towards Luna, he started to thank her earnestly for her trials, but saw her glancing around.
"Is Snowflake here?" Tohrul questioned, his voice coming out in a rasp. A shiver ran through his spine, making the fur along his neck bristle. Maybe... just maybe Snowflake got caught... Tohrul tried to get the image from his head, but he couldn't calm himself.
"Let's go look for her." he spoke in a stern voice.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-20-2011, 01:45 PM

Snowflake got bored with paddy and whisper and left.

Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-21-2011, 08:19 PM

Luna strolled around the forest on alert. It would be one thing if she got caught, but a completely different thing if Snowflake got caught. It was too dangerous to go somewhere without other wolves. Now Luna was starting to regret leaving her behind. She could hear Tohrul's raspy breath behind her. The days where getting cold and their breaths fogged up in the air like wispy trails of smoke coming out of her mouth. When Luna was smaller she thought this meant she had a fire in her stomach.

It was quite nerve wracking with all of this fighting going around. The days without the war seemed so much calmer now. How she wished she could have made better use of those days. Her days might be numbered here now.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-21-2011, 09:34 PM

Snowflake came across Luna. "Hello!" She said as she ran up to her.

Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-22-2011, 06:50 PM

" Oh Snowflake, you worried me." said Luna. She gave a sigh of relief as she nudged Snowflake towards the Oasis. At least somethings were going right. It would be a total catastrophic event if any of the pups got caught. Keeping both Snowflake and Tohrul in her sight, Luna led the group back to where it was safe.

The sounds of the battle still rang in Luna's ears. Shouts and howls alike could be heard coming from the center of the forest. They sent shivers down her spine. What Luna would give to be snuggled up comfortably in her cave with nothing to worry her.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-22-2011, 09:17 PM

Once back at the oasis, Snowflake started chaseing her tail.

Squall Ravenhart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2011, 07:26 PM

Paddy and Whisper were so busy play fighting each other that it took a little while for them to notice Snowflake was gone.

Whisper stopped first, she sniffed the air trying to find some trace of the younger pup.
She shook her head annoyed. "Paddy leave my ear alone, Snowflake's gone"

Paddy let go of his sister's ear rather reluctantly and looked around at the silent trees.
"When did she go?" he asked.

Whisper whined worriedly. "I don't know, we have to find her!"

Paddy started sniffing eagerly around in the snow, trying to pick up her trail.
"She must have gone further in Paddy".
Whisper ran off deeper into the woods calling out Snowflakes name and whining uncertainly.
Paddy followed his sister obediantly.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 11:36 AM

Snowflake got dizzy and fell to the ground.

Kaylee Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 07:34 PM

These parts of the woods were unfamiliar to Tara. She wondered through the trees, nose in the air and treading cautiously. A sudden rumble startled her until she realized it was her own stomach. Tara sighed. She hadn't eaten in days. This wasn't an ideal hunting ground, the trees, roots and bushes were too thick. Too many hiding places for pray and her light gray fur stood out a mile.
Fruit again, she thought.
Tara glanced up at the trees, the black patches around her eyes acting as sunglasses against the light shining though the branches.
No apple trees, no plum trees, no pear trees and no sign of a partridge.
Tara smiled at the joke until she realized there was no-one around to share it with. She sighed again and was about to continue her journey through the forest until the sound of frantic whining caught her attention.

Squall Ravenhart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 07:52 PM

"We are in so much trouble" whined Whisper. "How could we lose her?"
Paddy glanced back at his sister so wasn't looking where he was running.
"Paddy lookout!" she called but too late.

Paddy tripped over a protruding root and fell, head over tail. He rolled through the bushes only stopping when he hit something soft. The clumsy pup sat back on his haunches shaking his head, then looked up mouth open.
Whisper crashed through behind him, ready to scold Paddy but she stood stock still in shock, hackles standing on end with no small amount of fear. Whisper growled uncertainly.

What Paddy had crashed into was the leg of a larger white wolf. A stranger.
He yelped and scrabbled backwards towards his sister.
"It's a evil wolf!" he yelped fearfully.

Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 08:06 PM

Luna looked around the Oasis. 2 pups seemed to be missing. Pointing this out to Tohrul and Snowlake, she was shocked to see Snowflake yell out" I saw them! We were playing by the forest!"

"The forest?"asked Luna, " Oh no."

They could be anywhere by now, if they were lucky they wouldn't be caught by bad wolves. The last thing they needed to do was lose some pups. They had nearly lost Snowflake and that was scary but 2 pups? Luna didn't think she could take it.

"So what do you say we do?Someone has to stay here and make sure no one leaves again." She glanced at Tohrul as she said this.

Kaylee Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 08:19 PM

Tara had thought about following the sound to find out what it was but, as fate would have, it the sound found her.
Two pups came crashing through the undergrowth and bumped into her. She sat and raised the paw the first pup had stood on.
At first, Tara just sat and stared at them, not quite sure what to do or say. Until one of the pups began to growl at her.
Tara couldn't help herself, she just burst out laughing!

----------

Squall Ravenhart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 08:25 PM

When the stranger started to laugh Whisper was so surprised she stopped growling. Tilting her head she studied the wolf thoughtfully.
Paddy was still trying to hide behind his sister and had his paws over his eyes.

Whisper whined, too afraid still to say anything. Maybe Paddy was wrong, maybe she wasn't an evil wolf?

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 09:38 PM

Snowflake began tunneling through the snow.

Kaylee Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 09:50 PM

Tara gave a hic-up which broke her giggling fit. She shook her head and managed to compose herself.
Tara lay down so that she was nose to nose with the pup that had growled at her.
"I'm sorry." she said softly. "I didn't mean to frighten you. Though you should be more careful, the forest is no place for two young pups. Even one with the nerve to challenge a wolf bigger than they are."

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 09:53 PM

Snowflake rolled on her back and made snow pups.

Squall Ravenhart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 10:07 PM

Whisper blinked and scrunched up her nose.
"Y-you're not a bad guy"? she asked hesitantly.

Paddy slowly removed his paws from over his eyes and lay there blinking at the stranger.
"You're not gonna eat us are you"? he said bluntly.