Delcatty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2015, 03:27 PM

Friendly reminder that this contest ends on Saturday. I've gotten entries from a couple of you, but just figured I'd remind everyone who had expressed interest in one batch anyway. :)

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:28 PM ----------

Mythos: Nephila: Ivvy: PrincessKasumi: Chikyu:

Last edited by Delcatty; 04-23-2015 at 03:27 PM.. Reason: repinging because I fail at life

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-24-2015, 03:55 AM

Sent off my last two. :D

I can't wait to see what everyone did for this. :D

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 04-26-2015, 10:18 PM

I am excited as well! Good luck to all who entered! ^<^

Delcatty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-29-2015, 03:24 AM

Okay, I am honestly having a really hard time deciding, so I'm pulling in a friend to help. Problem is, her schedule is super super busy, so it may be a few days. I'm sorry for the delay, guys. T_T

(also, I got a few last minute entries that I think I sent items for a couple, but not all, and Mene isn't super good with records? If I owe you item(s) for your entry, please tell me within the next 48 hours so I don't divvy them into the prize pools.)

Last edited by Delcatty; 04-29-2015 at 03:27 AM..

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 04-29-2015, 07:25 PM

Oh wow! Sounds hard, but fun at the same time

Delcatty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2015, 05:55 AM

Okay! Sorry for the delay; I've been dealing with a major personal crisis, and that sort of shoved everything to the backburner temporarily.

I have conferred with a friend of mine, and the winners have been decided. Since there were only two entrants, and we had such trouble deciding, I'm combining the 2nd and 3rd place prizes.

1st place is still 120k and 5/9ths of my remaining items.
2nd place is now ~69k, and 4/9ths of my remaining items.

Since I currently have 39 items, that's 20 to first place, and 16 to second. Since there's three left over, it becomes 22 and 17. These items will be randomized as to who goes to what with the exception that if I have multiples of an item, I'll try to make sure both of you get at least one each.

Without further ado, the first place winner is Chikyu: with their picture of Adrenia. Both my friend and I had a very, very difficult time deciding this, but in the end, the beautiful color usage of the backdrop was what tipped the scales. Excellent composition, and congratulations. :)

Second place goes to Nephila: with their drawings of Red, Glory, Merron, Adrenia, and Kerole. You blew me away, and I had serious, serious trouble deciding between the picture of Adrenia, and especially the picture of Merron, which is perfectly how I pictured him.

I really can't state enough how close this was, and how much I appreciate both of you for entering. I created an imgur album of the entries I received here, for anyone curious. (The last one got uploaded by accident due to clerical error, as it wasn't actually a contest entry.)

Thank you again to everyone that entered, or even considered entering. :)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-07-2015, 06:09 AM

Congrats Chikyu.

Thanks so much for the contest. This will go a long way to my quest goals. :D

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 05-07-2015, 02:31 PM

Thank you!!
Holy crap, though, Nephie I really love your Merron entry the most!

Congrats to you too!