E.T.
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2011, 06:54 AM

Alien babies would be so cute though! :D

They could make cute faces like the new CI's we have. O wO I may have to have some ordered on my ship and brought to the charity. :boogie:

Amber Absolution
Haunted by Kingdom hospital
Send a message via MSN to Amber Absolution

Old 04-02-2011, 10:08 AM

I think they're awesome!

In that case you would have beautiful ickle babies x3

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-02-2011, 12:33 PM

Imagine an alien baby making those faces? I definitely think that some alien babies should be brought into the charity...as well as the new CIs. ;D

Ooh! I may have a surprise for you. ^^

E.T.
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Absolution View Post
I think they're awesome!

In that case you would have beautiful ickle babies x3
Yes! :D

I may have to pop out some babies, never know what they'll look like. ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauchle View Post
Imagine an alien baby making those faces? I definitely think that some alien babies should be brought into the charity...as well as the new CIs. ;D

Ooh! I may have a surprise for you. ^^
They very well may be! ;D I've started planning my Easter abduction event thread already, and what I'm going to do with it. One can only stick around and wonder what happens. :ninja:

Ooo! A surprise?!

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-03-2011, 02:52 PM

Ooh~! Consider me stuck. xD

And yes. ;D But, I don't think I'll get it finished until next weekend. :'(

Captain Lej

Old 04-03-2011, 02:52 PM

ugh, It's really hard to even get gold so I can clothe my avatar lol, oh well it's spring bikini's are in style!

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-03-2011, 02:53 PM

I'm finding it rather easy to earn gold, I've started some RPs and I've played the games, so it seems to be adding up. ^^

E.T.
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2011, 05:34 PM

@Bauchle - Woo! :boogie: I'm pretty excited about it. ::nods:: Gonna bring out some of my babies, they better stick with me on this and not misbehave! D8

That's fine! I'm completely excited about what this surprise may be. ;D

@Captain - Like Bauchle said, it's really easy to earn gold here if you RP. :yes: When I started on my user account :: rofl :: I played games non-stop because I wasn't big on RPing. It helps if you post around and chat a lot too, especially when you start posting long posts worth 30g apiece, it adds up quickly. ^^

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-03-2011, 05:40 PM

I'm sure that your babies will be impeccably behaved...if not...may I hit them? 8D

It's probably going to be a let down when you see it, but it's the thought that counts, right? xD

E.T.
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2011, 05:46 PM

Feel free to hit them, they're beyond hard headed. @ o@

It is! I'm sure I'll love it no matter what. :D

Urghhh, how's your day so far? I'm so pooped out right now. >_<

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-03-2011, 06:18 PM

Oh, that's good. Hard headed creatures are much more fun safer to hit. ^^

Yay! I'm glad to hear that. I'll try and finish it before the weekend, but it depends. xD

My day's been going very well thank you. A little stressed out because my boyfriend got himself arrested on Friday night, but all in all, I'm doing well. Aw, how're you pooped? ):

E.T.
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2011, 06:33 PM

Very much so, they need a beating sometimes the way they misbehave. D8

Just take your time, no need to rush. :P I'm glad your days been going well, what happened to get your boyfriend arrested though? :shock: I can't imagine how stressful that is..
I'm just pooped because I worked my little arse off last night at work, lol. I *conveniently* work in fast food and closing at my job last night bit the dust.. We were soooo busy that we didn't get ouf of the store until 1:30. :cry:

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-03-2011, 06:40 PM

And when they behave, because it's fun?! ...Or is that just me? D:

Thanks. 8D Ugh, he was just being a douche so it really did serve him right. He went out on Friday night with a few of his friends, and they went into a pub. His friend managed to get them served, so he wanted to prove he could do the same and went up to the bar. She asked for ID, which he didn't have, so she refused to serve him because she didn't think he was over eighteen, which he's not. So then he started arguing with the poor girl, and in the end the manager called the police and they arrested him. I'm assuming they've let him out now, but I haven't heard from him since Friday night, so I don't know. ):

Ah that sucks. I hope that you have a restful day today. (: I used to work nights before and I know how tiring it can be. xD

E.T.
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2011, 06:46 PM

I don't understand why people try doing that..I mean, why not wait and just not bother with trying to break the law? :lol: Makes much more sense than not being of age then getting arrested because you argue with the person who won't serve you alcohol.. Wouldn't he contact you though if he did get out? :gonk:

Thank you. :D I'm doing nothing so far, but I have a paper to write later. I normally work Sundays, so it's weird being off today.. I kinda just don't know what to do, lmao.

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-03-2011, 06:56 PM

I don't see why he had to go and do that either. xD The thing is, his older sister would probably have bought him drink if he asked, and that way no-one would have got into trouble with the police. But no, he had to go and act all tough and macho when he was with his friends and make a jackass of himself. I think he'd try, but the chances of him being allowed to use a phone or a computer after his dad was finished with him are very slim. I'm kind of hoping that they just gave him a warning and then got his dad to come and collect him, but I don't know. ):

I have a few essays to re-draft later and I need to start learning a speech for an audition I have next Sunday. I normally do nothing on Sunday's, and today is no different. xD

E.T.
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2011, 07:06 PM

Perhaps you could call him then just to see if he even answers, or his house and ask his parents? They'd let you know I would think. :3

Yeah, I never want to do anything on Sundays, but I designate it as my study day anyways, mainly because I don't want to do it any other day, lol. :XD

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-03-2011, 07:11 PM

Yeah, if I don't hear from him tonight I'm going to phone up his house tomorrow and ask what's going on. And then I can moan at him for being an idiot. xD

I need to start a revision schedule, my exams are fast approaching. D: Soon everyday will be my study day. xD

E.T.
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-09-2011, 05:30 PM

Woah, forgot to reply to your post..My apologies. :( I hope everything got worked out! :heart:

It's been...so busy this past week...and next week is no better for me. :: sighs :: I want a break! :illgetu:

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-09-2011, 07:25 PM

No need to apologise. Everything worked out for the best, he got let out on Friday night, and was punished to the point of no return by his dad. Which served him right. xD

I've been really busy too, but I'm on holiday now, so tomorrow when I get back from an audition I can finally finish off your surprise and get it up for you. (:

E.T.
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2011, 03:30 PM

Woot! Glad it all worked out, he definitely got what he had coming by his parents though. :XD

Ooo, an audition for what? :o

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-10-2011, 03:38 PM

Meh, I'm sad it did now. Freakin' dumped me this morning. D< *rages in the corner*

I had a drama audition today. I think it went alright. ^^

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 04-10-2011, 03:46 PM

D'aww >>: I'm sorry hun~ *huggles* It'll all get better though, don't worry. <3 Just rage for awhile and let the steam out~ xD

Ooo, awesome! I did drama stuff in MS, then didn't like who did in HS so I just didn't do it.. xD

*Too lazy to log into mule* ;__;

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-10-2011, 03:49 PM

*huggles* Thanks. xD Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea. 8D

Ah that sucks. I love drama, I'm not so sure if I'll get in though, I hope so, but one of the woman who were organising it didn't really seem to like me much. xD

That's all good, I rarely log into mules on other sites. xD

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 04-10-2011, 03:52 PM

Yuppers! There's always better looking ones, with shinier fins! >8D /weirdo

Well, pft. They shouldn't act like that, they should be encouraging, people do sooo much better when they think someone is at least liking them.. Stay positive though! (: I'm sure you did fine. <3

I'm just being a bum, lol. I use Chrome and stay logged in for my main, then Firefox has my actual mule. But to get on the charity mule I have to make the effort..and since I just woke up less than an hour ago.. I'm too lazy to bounce back and forth right now. :XD

Bauchle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-10-2011, 03:57 PM

Oh yeah~! One day I'll find my Nemo. Or a fish with a top-hat, I'd settle for either. xD /weirdo too. xP

I know right? I normally like to make jokes or say things that are remotely funny, it makes me more at ease. But that woman didn't look like she smiled since the fifties... D; Thanks, fingers crossed anyway. 8D

Why don't you log E.T into Internet Explorer? xD Google Chrome is the interwebs thing I use most. And since I have my own laptop, I'm always logged in. xD