Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-04-2011, 04:41 AM

Regi seen that look on len's face and though it was funny."You look like the devil just called your name"Regi said chuckling.

"Yes they can sing thats one of the reasons this place is called forest fantasy the other reasons well i think you will find out soon.Are you ready to head back."Regi asked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-04-2011, 04:51 AM

Len raised an eyebrow at him, but didn't say anything back. he nodded and turned around, but then he stopped. He pushed Regi on the wall and kissed him. he kissed him for a few minutes before he got off of him and smirked. he then got off of him and started to walk inside of the tree house.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-04-2011, 04:56 AM

(:drool: i have a new though in my head)

Regi didn't know what to say didn't know what to think.He though he liked him but he was a male.Instead regi followed behind len with a depressed look on his face.And waited by the wall till len said he was ready to leave,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 05:06 AM

"Where is the exit. Regi?", Len said looking at him. he was grinning some, but it got a little bigger when he saw the look on Regi's face. "Why the depressed look?", he asked him.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-04-2011, 05:39 AM

Regi guided len to the door and waved good bye to his friends.Then he and len where in the middle of the forest.He grabbed len by the arm but not hard just enough to move him into the bushes.And asked him.

"Why did you do that i did nother to you but welcome you into my family and you do this"Regi didn't get mad often but what len did made him angry and he started to cry,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 04:06 PM

Len walked out the door and started to walk towards where ever they were going. But, he was pulled into the bushes and he was about to protest but then Regi started to sort of yell at him. "Don't cry like a baby. Lets just say it was my way of saying thank you, Regi.", len said giving him a little bit of a glare. He didn't like it when people would cry over things that weren't worth crying over. It irritated him.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-05-2011, 07:26 AM

(lets pretend pixie is a bad name for fairies >.>)

Regi stopped crying and glared at len like he was about to kill him."A thank you.."Regi said angry."I dont know how it works were you type of pixies live but here we do not kiss nor like the same gender.Its its just WRONG.We welcomed you into your home treated you like family and if you kiss me again i will not be so friendly."Regi started walking the way back home not waiting for len to follow.

Regi felt really bad about what he sad and hope he didn't hurt lens feelings but the way len acted was not acceptable.Since he was still confused on which he liked male or female. Len just made him more confused,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-05-2011, 04:17 PM

Len listened to Regi with a smirk on his face. He then watched him walk away. He chuckled and leaned on a tree. "Your going to let me in your home even though I just did something you didn't like at all? And do you think I would go with you after you called me a pixi? Strange.", he said.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-05-2011, 11:00 PM

Regi turned around and walked back to Len."Fine stay out here in the dark and let me tell you the creatures come out at night."Regi began walked away again.This time smirking at the attempt to scare len even though its true.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 04:12 PM

Len still had his little grin on his face. he could see exactly what Regi was doing. "Oh, I'm so scared! The little singing trees are going to come out and eat me aren't they!", Len said wrapping his arms around himself. He started laughing some before he folded his arms over his chest. "This place doesn't scare me. It's just full of a bunch of stupid trees that sing and a few night creatures that don't even harm people. Maybe wolves, but I doubt they would attack me. The smell of blood is gone and I'm not as weak as I was before. So even if you did leave me, I would be fine. or perhaps...I could go inside of the tree house and tell your little friends you ditched me because you were tired of me being around you...", len said.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-06-2011, 05:37 PM

Regi found len as a little annoying now."Haha your right len this forest is all about the singing trees...."Regi lied.As they walked deeper in the forest.Regi sneaked off while regi was not looking.And hid in a tree far so len didn't see him."I know its wrong to leave him there...but he needs to know that im no push over"regi was still scared for len.If somthing happen he secretly knew he would save him.

Where regi dropped off len looked like it was a forest from a horror movie the type they always kill people at.And this one was full of evil creatures.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 06:36 PM

"Whatever you say.", Len said eying him. he sensed something was strange. Regi didn't sound like he was serious a moment ago, he sighed a little. if it was scary, it would be unicorn scary seeing as Regi seemed like the type to be scared of small things. At least, small things to Len. Since he could tell he wasn't alone, he knew someone was there. if it was Regi, then he was just trying to scare Len, which wasn't easy. He was still leaning on the tree, mainly because his leg was sore. But the pain would go away soon.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-06-2011, 08:41 PM

Regi was laughing at how len was so calm he thought he was just acting.Regi thought it was enough and was going back to get len.But senced somthing evil."Oh no thats not good.."Regi said looking at the creature looking len's way http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...7eS1fSrF0g&t=1

"Oh god not that thing!...what have i done"Regi said remembering he left his sword at home."Oh god what do i do....Regi said.Noing what to do.Forgive me len i will return.Len said rushing home to get his sword."Please still be alive when i get back if somthing happen to you i..i dont know what i would do"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 04:10 AM

Len heard Regi laughing. he smirked a little and grinned. it was obvious that he was there and he thought something was funny. He opened his eyes and then frowned when he aw the giant creature. He backed away and stared at it."WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!", Len said before he started to back away slowly. But, the monster growled really loud and then howled. It then started to run towards Len in a fast pace. Len yelled out some and then ran away.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-15-2011, 02:30 AM

Regi heard lens scream and before he new it his father appeared in front of him."WHAT THE H**** IS GOING ON REGI!" His father asked him wondering why he left his guest in the deep forest and why he and him where here in the first place."Umm..i will explain later first you must save len father"Regi asked his father.How did he get here so fast regi wondered he will have to ask later.

Regi's father gave regi a look showing that he was not happy at all.But still took out his sword.That he never leaves home without.And in a matter of minutes regis father was in the beasts face and slayed it.And was now out of breath. "Huff....Hufff.....Im way to old for this"Regis father faced len."Im so sorry please forgive my son for leading you here he is great at directions i dont understand why he lead you her dont worry he will be punished. Regis father said giving regi a look showing he was really angry now.

Regi looked the other way.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-23-2011, 04:15 AM

Len watched the old man kill the beast. He was surprised by what the man said. yes, Regi did 'ditch him, but he was pretending to ditch him. He wouldn't leave him, at least Len thought he wouldn't. he sighed and shook his head. "No sir, don't punish him. it was my fault...When Regi wasn't looking I wandered off quickly...I wanted to explore the forest. I don't want him getting in trouble for my stupidity. If anything, punish me.", Len said trying to sound convincing.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 08-10-2011, 02:56 PM

(woot finlly got my lazy butt to reply)

Regi's father looked at Regi and back to Len."Alright i guess its fine but dont let it happen again if you need to explore let me or my wife know because Len you know this now that these woods are not all friendly and fun"Regi's father started walking the the way back home.Looking at the boys signaling them to follow."Stay behind me"Regi's father told them.

"hey...Len im sorry"Regi whispered to len.