Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-16-2011, 01:24 AM

Name: Sam jinter
Race: were-bear
Bio: Life had been normal for him, he had parents and everything was perfect. That was until he was attacked by a bear or at least they thought it was. He was alive when they found him but barely and they took him to the hospital. He stayed there for a while but each day something felt different for Sam. Then one day everything changed. He transformed into a bear and he knew nothing would be the same. So he ran away and no one knows where he is. That happened when he was 8. As time went on he found out what he was and that there were tribes of his kind but he never assosiated with any of them for long. He doesn't trust them.

Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-17-2011, 01:59 AM

Name:
Anora Demur

Race:
Mermaid

Bio:
Her life, in her views, were dreadfully boring and dreadfully slow. So, against most orders and traditions, began coming to the surface to see what life was like up there. And since she saw how lovely the lights were - she decided to stay for a little while and fell asleep on the beach and has been doing that ever since. (fail bio XDD)

Palmoun

Old 08-17-2011, 02:26 AM

A man walked besides the road and listened to the banging of his back pack. He was a backpaker and it was easy to tell he had been on his own for a while. His bag was was worn and you could see the patches on it, the pans he used to cook where tired on and banging together. The man that carried the bag looked to be a young man and you could see the muscles under his shirt. You wondered what he had done to get them and why he looked to have no place at all. LIfe just seemed to reject him in a way from the rest. Of course he wasn't like the rest, his life had changed when he turned 8 and was attacked by a bear. Now he was on the run for no one could accept him. Not even his parents could accept him, Sam jinter.

Sam had decided that he deserved a change in senery and had decided to head to the beach for a little while. No one would think a were-bear would go here. As he got furhter down the road he coudl see the beach in the distance and slowly he started to run. Excitment filled him as he ran and and soon ditched his shoes as he got to the sand. As he stood there and watched everything he took in a deep breath. Everything was perfect, the sun, the waves and no one on the beach for at least a good mile or two. He then took his back pack off and smiled when he found a nice shady place on the beach. He slowly started to pull his tent together and make his camp. He wanted to get this done as quickly as possibly so that he coudl go for a swim.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-18-2011, 02:29 AM

Swirling in the water, a blue scaled mermaid swam around with her new found freedom. Well it was far from new seeing as how she had captured it before, but every time she did - it felt like she was recapturing it again. Swimming as fast as she could to the surface, the girl named Anora couldn't stop the shine that fell off of her as the light got closer and closer. Finally - she broke the surface with a happy smile. Humming to herself, she swam calmly to the shore as she searched it for any sights of anyone or anything that would make her. Seeing nothing, she swam faster to it , pulling herself to the shore and just laid there, soaking in the lovely, bright sun. As she got more and more dry, the scales receded down her body, leaving her exposed but she sat up and held her knees to her chest to cover herself at least a little bit.

Combing out her hair as she hummed, she used the long locks as added coverage of the areas that didn't need exposing as she stood, continuing her lessons to herself on how to walk. It was much more complicated task than most would assume, since she had spent her life under water before she managed to get away to manage teaching herself this stuff. Anora found it a shock when she first came up here and dried off in the sun to find she had legs to begin with. But shock faded to wonder when she finally began to realize she could walk on land and set out to teach herself how to.

Palmoun

Old 08-18-2011, 03:27 AM

Sam smiled as he pulled out his stuff and after a good hour or two he had a complete camp set up. His tent was set up, his bags were inside, he had a pit for a fire, his pans were ready to use, and his bed was ready. Excitment came threw him as he looked towards the ocean and finally he could enjoy himself. Jut the thoug of playing around for once made him rip his shirt off, grab his goggles and run straight for the ocean. He only took a few steps intothe water before he dove in and started to swim out. He could smell the sent of fish comig off the water and knew something was close by. If he could just catch some fish he would have a delicious meal. The thought of freash caught fish made him dive down after pulling his goggles on. He looked around for a little while and soon saw small school of fish. Quickly he swam towards it but failed the first time. So he came up and quickly got some air before trying again.

After about the fourh time he managed to get a good sized piece of fish. Slowly he started to come back to shore but realized that he had went downthe shore a little ways. As he swam closer he thought he saw someone on the beach but couldn't see to well since he was carrying the fish in his mouth. Once he was able to actually walk he could clearly tell it was a girl now and took thefish out of his mouth. Only then did he realize that she was naked and covered his face with the fish, "miss? Why are you naked and what are you doing?" he asked but didn't looked at her and focused on the fish infront of him.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-18-2011, 03:53 AM

Anora was just beginning to get the hang of it, stepping with more confidence and standing easier with little support from the rocks that surrounded the area she was trying to learn with. She didn't even hear the man approaching, like she most commonly would have. His voice made her gasp and immediately duck behind a rock to cover herself. Anora -needless to say- was panicking just slightly as she tried to figure out a way to tell this man what she was doing and make it sound like a decently good lie. "L-looking for my c-clothes." Anora cursed her nervousness as she spoke the lame lie but she had to say something.

Please don't ask, please don't ask, the mermaid thought, hoping beyond a hope that the man wouldn't wonder what she was doing looking for her clothes when she should have had them on her to begin with. Thinking on her feet, she figured she had to come up with something in case he did but she was so nervous - her mind was in jumbles. Seeing the fish he was holding, Anora furrowed her eyebrows, figuring he was just looking for dinner and she may be able to slink away when he wasn't looking.

Palmoun

Old 08-18-2011, 04:30 AM

Sam nodded when he heard her and guessed that she had been doing something out here. She probably went for a swim and her clothing either got inthe water or were blown away. It had happened a few times to him when he was at a lake and ended up havin to Rome around as a bear for a ottos while before he found something to wear. Or if something else had happened he would like to know. But first he had to get her some clothes and get back to camp. "do you need some help?" he asked and could smell where she was. She was behind the rocks so he slowly moved the fish but made sure not to look at were she was.

"I have a camo just a little ways down the beach, I have extra clothing if you want. It is no trouble to get." he called over to her and hoped that she would say yes. He wasn't to sure what other kind of guys would end up coming down here. If some bad ones came hey could use and abuse her. The thought of that made him want to growl but he kept himself in check and made himself look as human as possible.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-18-2011, 05:07 AM

Anora watched him closely but almost breathed a sigh of relief when he said that he believed her story. She blinked in surprise that she came across a nice man rather than one who'd make fun of her situation and try to take advantage of her. He asked her if she needed help and that made her think for a moment. How would she explain her lack of ability to walk decently? 'Oh - I had a tail for the longest time!' That excuse just simply wouldn't fly. "U-uhm... N-no - I'm okay!" she said then scoffed at her own stuttering. Anora tried to calm herself, telling herself that it was okay and that she was just fine, the man wasn't going to jump on her the first time he got or at least she hoped he wouldn't. His offer of spare clothes took her back a bit, the surprise deepening and she blinked a bit more.

Watching him try not to look at her as he moved, she tried to make it easier by keeping herself as hidden as she possibly could from his eyes, but almost failing. Dropping behind a rock to hide herself, she sighed as she realized it wasn't going to work and went onto a plan 'b'. "Maybe you should go ahead and I should follow..." she suggested, waiting for him to agree or disagree.

Palmoun

Old 08-18-2011, 07:54 PM

Sam waited to hear if she was okay and calmed down when he heard her say that she was okay. Yet part of him didn't really believe her. He knew that osme peopel said that they were okay since they didnt' want peopel to think that they were weak. She might be one of them and got hurt or something. "are you sure?" he called out to her and waited to hear if she truely was okay. Yet most of the time to know for sure was to see with your own eyes. He coudlnt' do that since she was naked and he was sure that she wouldnt' like it if he walked over to her. He didn't want to make a enemy of her like he had with his own kind.

When he heard her he thought for a second and nodded, "that sounds good, if you need help with anything or something just say so and I can get you some clothing while you wait here." he said as he looked over towards where he had camp. HOpefuly he would have something that would fit her and he could get her whole story on what happened.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-19-2011, 01:25 AM

Anora stayed crouched behind that rock, unsure of if he believed her or not but she guessed she wouldn't know. With a story like hers, and how she has trouble walking - it was easy to assume that something else entirely had happened than her just loosing her clothes, but Anora didn't think about that until that moment. She suddenly had the urge to hit her head on that rock. Biting back the silent curses that she had the sudden urge to yell in the replacement of hitting her head - she tried to relax and see how the gentleman would handle everything she said. "Yeah - I'm sure I'm okay." she assured, the hope that he believed her dwindled down to her being sure that he didn't.

He nodded and began to make his way out of the water and in the direction of his camp and she followed him, crossing her arms over her chest but uncrossed them often to hold onto the rocks to keep her balance. Anora dreaded with the rock's ended because she had to catch herself when she stumbled, and that made her feel slightly dumb. Oh if only she could balance and walk as well as he did... Biting on her lip and trying not to make too much noise, she followed.

Palmoun

Old 08-19-2011, 01:50 AM

Sam got worried when he didn't hear her say anything and thoghts of her bleeding out or passing out filled his mind. Quickly he sniffed the air to check for thr sent of blood. After a few sniffs he calmed down and knew she was okay. When she said she was it only confirmed what he was already thinking. "okay, I believe you." he called out to her and then started to walk back towards camp. He could hear her following him and by the sound of her foot fall she was having slight difficulty. He wondered if she had been in the while for a long time or something. After a little while they got to his camp and he did t turn around since he knew he would get aslap in the face as a return. "stay out here for a second, I will get you some clothing." he called behind him, "just get yourself comfortable." he said and dissappeared into his tent.

Sam started to dig threw his bag and wondered what she would like to wear. He smiled as he found a jacket that might fit her and a pair of shorts. Hopefully she could fit into them. He then realized he had taken the fish inside with him and chuckled at his stupidity. He then held the clothing out the opening in the tent. "here try these on, I am not sure if they will fit you." he called to her and then looked down at the fish. He wondered if he should go and catch another one for her to ear or just cook this for the both of them.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-19-2011, 03:45 AM

His call of belief made her blink in shock. This man kept throwing curve balls at her and it surprised her, and she had thought she had seen everything; well apparently not. But walking behind him - she knew that he knew she was having trouble and she cursed herself, urging herself to just walk. He made it look so easy and her frustration mounted at herself and her inability to do something so simplistic. If she couldn't do this - then she couldn't do much of anything else up here on the surface and she wanted to do a lot up here. When they got to his camp, she tried to stand there and stay balanced as she did so, fearing that if she didn't stay standing - she wouldn't get back up. But after a few minutes, her knees buckled and she fell on the ground, feeling like an infant. Sighing, she just curled up there and waited for him to come out.

He held clothes out and she reached for them, taking them with a soft 'thank you' and putting on the jacket first just to cover what needed to be at the moment. Pulling her hair out, she stood up with the aid of a rock to brush the sand off to pull the shorts on before re-sitting where she sat. "Thank you again - I'm dressed now finally." she told, smiling. If he had offered her fish - she probably would have reacted negatively. She couldn't eat a fish - it'd be like eating herself! Or at least that's how she thought of it.

Palmoun

Old 08-19-2011, 03:59 AM

Sam smiled when he finally heard her and looked out of the tent. When he could finally see her she looked pretty for a girl out in he middle of no where. It was as if she didn't really belong up here on the land or planet. Smiling he sar down across from her. "so what are you doing all the way out here? There aren't many people for miles, it is one of the reasons that I came here." he said as he looked at her and tried to figure her out. She had no clothig or wounds yet she couldn't walk really straight. Sothat left that she had either been stranded in he ocean for a long time and her legs had become jelly due to none use or she had been swimming for a while and lost her clothing and a wave crashed on her so it made her walk funny. Either way he wasn't to sure and would rather like to know if he had to take her to the hospital or something.

He then realized one thing and laughed to himself. " sorry for all the questions, just kind of curiouse. By the way I am Sam, world traveler. Do you want anything to eat or drink?" he asked as he looked at her and knew he had to be more polite. He hadn't had much connection withthe real world but that didn't mean he had to be rude to the one girl he had talked to in five years. He may be out of practic in small talk but he would work on it.