Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 11-08-2010, 11:33 PM

Esther,waking from her nap suddenly felt her throat aching. Unable to contain it Esther sat up quickly. Covering her mouth Esther started to cough raggedly. Finally stopping Esther felt a sudden liquid on her palms. Looking down at her hands she suddenly saw a large amount of blood. Quickly Esther jumped from her bed and ran into her bathroom. Slowly making her way to the sink Esther washed the blood from her hands and lips. Brushing her teeth quickly she brushed through her kinda damp hair and changed into the closest thing she could find in her closet. Not feeling well she didn't even bother putting on a pair of shoes. Her head,now spinning and her throat now aching terribly Esther only made it part-way to the bed for collapsing onto the ground. "Why...why did you do this to me Mother."She whispered before blackness cloaked her vision.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 11:41 PM

Zuriel soon caught the scent of blood.And guess what?Little pretty princess wasn't making it disappear because he couldn't even catch her scent.Suddenly,curious he begun bounding towards the mansion.Maids got out of his way as he remained in his hell hound form,not bothering to change as he ran up the stairs.The scent of blood driving him mad and he couldn't stop until he found the victim.Thats when he stoped right before Esthers room.Half of him didn't want to go in but half of them wanted to.Groweling to himself,knowing he'd regret it,Zuriel walked in,seeing her on the floor without..shoes?Wow!Without shoes.Zuriel quietly walked towards her,lightly nuzzeling her cheek,watching to see if she'd wake up.His tail lightly swaying.A moment animosity was forgotten,and pity soon took its place at he stared down at Esther.But he knew better then that.He knew not to feel sorry for her.Esther had it made in his own eyes,and he was just a slave,a play thing.But for now,he'd stay and try to wake her up.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-09-2010, 12:14 AM

"No Father!"Esther shouted. Although she was still unconscious tears began to run down her cheeks. "Please Father! Where is Mommy!"She shouted in the dark room where only her Father and herself where standing. Her Father only smiled then began to walk away. "Mommy is dead and your going to die to."Esther Father's replied. Suddenly Esther’s eyes shot open,her voice now piercing the sky as a scared little girl. Coughing once more,blood dripped from her hands,running down her arm. "Stupid...I'm so stupid."Esther whispered as blood dripped from her lower lip. Finally looking up she quickly noticed Zuriel. Only narrowing her eyes she stood. "What do you want."Esther stated,as she once again started to cough.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-09-2010, 12:28 AM

Zuriel rolled his eyes.Should just let her die.He thought to himself as he spun around on his heel just leaving her there to cough up blood.Clearly she wasn't worth his time.A annoyed look had filled into his features as he walked down the stairs,making his way back to outside.Shes ungreatful,and so much more.Everything a bratty bitch is.Zuriel thought to himself as he walked back to his dog house.Running away looked brighter and brighter.Geting shot in the face was better then puting up with that bitch.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-09-2010, 01:25 AM

Esther,now having a bloody smile on her lips made her way back to the bathroom. Cleaning herself up Esther soon made herself pretty presentable. A few maids and butlers had come in to check up on her,hearing the scream. As always she responded that she was fine. As always for the rest of the day Esther rested in her bed. This always seemed to happen in the middle of the week. As she grew older the attacks grew worse. "It seems I am really going to die soon."Esther whispered to herself. Realizing that one of her slaves had seen one of her attacks,Zuriel to be specific. She would have to get rid of him. “No one can know....not even Father.”Esther whispered before closing her eyes and falling into a deep slumber.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-15-2010, 04:34 AM

Zuriels tail flicked about as he walked outside,walking in the feilds.Something wasn't right about this.Right about Esther and geting sick.Taking in a deep breath, he took it upon himself to wait for her to come to him.Zuriel sat down in the grass, still within his hell hound form. He didn't hate Esther, he couldn't. Perhaps he could find it within himself to forgive and forget and possibley start off a new? No. He was but a slave and she wont treat him with respect, so why should he?Zuriel took in a deep breath as all these questions circled around,and around in his head.His tail flicking impationently as time passed.The sky grew darker and darker with every passing minute.Soon the stars would be up and Esther would proably be up and about looking for him.But if he died,he died.Zuriel was prepared for what was to come,and what was to be made of the situation.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-15-2010, 04:57 AM

Esther slowly started to make her way outside. She had only woken a few minutes ago though she could still feel the intense burning feeling throughout her body. It wasn't as bad as the original attack though she couldn't say for certain if it wouldn't spike up again. Opening the back door Esther slowly made her way up to Zuriel. She was surprised to see him awake but this wasn't the time to be thinking about such pointless matters."I know you saw" Esther said in a hoarse voice. "If you wish,since I don't have the energy to kill you....I can set you free."She whispered. As she was speaking her throat was beginning to burn much more then before. She would have to get this done quickly.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-15-2010, 05:18 AM

Zuriels ears soon flattened as he heard the door open.Quickly,he switched back into his human-looking form,as he stood before Esther.Staring her down.Just by the vibe she gave off...the stench was deathening,but so welcoming.'Why are you so determind to keep..whatever is going on with you a secret?'Zuriels eyes were intense with consentration.He didn't want to run but face Esther head on.Ever since he'd gotten there she never anwsered any of his questions and it was about time he atleast got one anwser.Just one would make him happy.But until then,he'd try to stick by her and fight this.Even if it meant losing his sanity.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-15-2010, 05:36 AM

"You just don't get it do you" Esther said as her eyes narrowed. "I'm dying. No one needs to know. My time will come when it comes."She replied as blood started to build up in her throat. "You might not understand but I don't need Father nor anyone else to kn-"Esther had to stop. She could taste the copper tasting blood in her mouth. Putting her hands over her lips she quickly turned around,she had to get back inside. She couldn't let Zuriel see her weak...now a second time anyway.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-15-2010, 05:43 AM

Zuriels eyes softened in understanding.'Can I atleast have the honor of carrying you to your bedroom?'Zuriel remarked in a soft tone.She was weak,yes,but that didn't mean he'd take a advantige of her.It was the least he could, although he didn't want to be set free.Apart of him enjoys the usual yelling,screaming,and raging at one another.It was kinda like a thing two wifeh's would do except they wouldn't be cuting each other up and then healing them.Zuriel held sympathy even though he knew he'd regret it later.But it was a risk he was willing to take.Zuriel took in a deep breath,waiting for her famouse last words.No.That was all she seemed to tell him, all he ever got from her.Why should it be any different?Plus,yes,no,maybe so,either way he still held some sympathy for Esther.But,it never ceased to amaze him how she acted so tough even though she was dying.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-15-2010, 05:58 AM

Hearing Zuriels words made anger quickly flow through her veins. Spinning around Esther opened her mouth to make a smart comment when the mouthful of blood she had been saving to throw up in the toilet or sink finally left her mouth and onto the grass. Her weak legs unable to hold Esther up any longer she fell. Her stomach now burned and her mouth tasted like copper. This made her want to puke even more then before. Her hair shielding her tears Esther only nodded. "Yes please." She whispered with her hoarse voice.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-15-2010, 06:04 AM

Zuriel quickly steped back as the blood splattered on the grass.Closing his eyes,he fought every violent urge.Taking in a deep breath,he picked Esther up bridal style.Moving her hair from her eyes, Zuriel kept his gaze up ahead as he walked swiftly,and lightly towards the house.Going in from the back door,maids were barking orders at other low ranking ones preparing whatever they had in store for Esther.How could something once so strong be so weak?No.Esther was not weak and Zuriel refused to believe it.'You wont die, and if you do ill simpley drag you back just so you can beat me up on a daily basis.'Zuriels tone was seriouse as he kept on walking, walking up the stairs.He made sure his steps were light so Esther didn't feel a thing.Once to her bedroom,he sat her down on the bed,giving her a barf bucket and grabing some napkins.'Call me if you need me.'Zuriels purple eyes bore down onto Esther,as he stood there waiting for her to yell,scream,bark a order at him.So he waited,waited for her words.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-15-2010, 06:16 AM

Esther quickly wiped her tears before Zuriel picked her up. She kept her gaze away from Zuriel as he carried her through the mansion. Truthfully she would ave laughed at her slaves attempt to try and cheer her up but if she did Esther was deathly afraid of puking up blood once again. As she was laid in her bed she quickly pulled the covers on top her. Seeing the puke bucket next to her as well as a few napkins on her night stand she almost felt like a small child who caught the simple flu. Though this certainly wasn't the case. When she heard Zuriels words sudden panic and dear ran through her body. Quickly without glancing up at the slave she grabbed his hand. "Can you just.....you know"Esther whispered. "Just stay."

Darkest Hour

Old 11-15-2010, 06:27 AM

Zuriel was abit surprised as Esther grabed his hand.She must have been really sick,she never did that.Sighing softly,Zuriel simpley gave her a light nod and sat down at the beds edge,his hand still in hers.His eyes soon watched her pale face.Her golden eyes.This wasn't the first time he looked over her features,but it was the first time she wasn't yelling at him.So Zuriel took advantige of this moment,and sat there,his thoughts fading away as worry poored through him.Woah,wait,worry?Yeah,he was worried about Esther.Quite a surprise,but then again,Esther kept on surprising him.And so,he stayed at her bed side,his hand holding hers as he refused to let her die.Even if it meant going to the very gates of hell and barking at hades to get her soul back.Well,thats if she went to hell anyway.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-15-2010, 06:38 AM

Esther kept hold of Zuriel's hand as she closed her eyes. Tomorrow she would have to rest but it wouldn't be the same. No it wouldn't be the same between Zuriel and herself. She would have to be stronger. She needed to become stronger. Esther put that new goal into her thoughts before drifted off to sleep.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-15-2010, 10:03 PM

Zuriel never fell asleep. Infact he stayed up, watching Esther take in every breath. Exhale. Inhale. They wheren't so different, not as to what he could see.Time passed but it never really fased Zuriel.His purple eyes glowing as they always did as he watched her.Yeah, nothng would be the same but it was something that couldn't be helped. Zuriel sighed softly to himself, taking in a deep breath as he kept siting up straight, his hand clutching and laced with Esther.There had to be a way to keep her alive, atleast make the pain go away at the most.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-16-2010, 03:52 AM

Esther stayed asleep even when the sun begun to rise. It was only at noon when the sun was directly shining through the balcony that Esther began to stir under the covers. Opening her eyes she she could immediately taste the copper in her mouth. She barley remembered last night though it must have much mattered. Her throat still ached and Esther knew that she wouldn't be able to speak very well much at all today. Her body would have to do though. She had to get through that stupid paperwork that kept appearing at her desk. Finally as Esther began to remover the covers she could feel her hand on...no in something. Just now looking above the mountain of covers she was completely stunned when she saw Zuriel sitting there...holding her hand??!?! Oh wait....Esther the memories returned to her. Quickly she pulled her hand away. Tucking it under the covers her cheeks turned a crimson red. How could she let a slave know her secret! "Sorry...last night."Esther whispered in her hoarse voice.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-16-2010, 05:01 AM

Zuriel hadn't sleeped the entire night but simpley watched over Esthers face.He noticed how when she slept, she looked so peaceful.Sighing softly, he removed his hand from hers and stood up, stretching.Every ounce of his body seemed to crack.'Don't worry about it. Do you need me to get the maids in here incase you need anything?'Zuriel asked lightly, his purple eyes looking over her blushing features.Esther looked kinda cute, abit too innocent but still cute.Zuriel couldn't help but let a warm smile play on his lips.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-16-2010, 05:37 AM

Esther jumped out of bed when she heard the slaves words. Shaking her head in a quick motion her throat began to burn once again. "No...don't tell...anyo-"She couldn’t finish her sentence since she was interrupted by a storm of coughs. Once finished Esther stared up at Zuriel with a serious expression. "Your my private slave. Get me what I want. I can't have anyone else know. Until I'm better sleep in this room."She whispered in a soft tone.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-16-2010, 05:50 AM

Zuriel sighed and shook it off.'Alright.'He said in a steady voice.Zuriel scanned over the room.Then his gaze soon fell back onto Esther.'Try and rest your throat. I dont want to have to clean up your puke again.'He said in a soft tone as he yawned lightly.Zuriel figured he proably would end up not sleeping for quite sometime.Not until Esther felt better and he knew that she'd be alright.Zuriel had no explaination for why, or why he was acting this way but he was.It was a first yeah but theres a first for everything, right?Just to make sure Esther wouldn't talk, he then spoke aloud once again.'How about I just read your thoughts so this way your voice can rest and it wont be as bad?'Zuriel commented, his voice soft as snow as he stood before Esther.His gaze reflecting back down at hers.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-16-2010, 06:02 AM

Good idea. Esther thought. With a blank expression she returned to her mountain of covers. Cuddling up against a pillow her gaze rested back on Zuriel. Can you go get me a glass of water. I would like this copper taste out of my mouth. Esther thought. For a moment her golden eyes closed,it seemed even though she slept quite a lot she was still tired. Quickly sitting up in her bed she kept her gaze down the blanket. Also can you get my paperwork from my desk. Esther added. Maybe having Zuriel around wouldn't be to bad.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-16-2010, 09:57 PM

Zuriel gave a silent nod and walked over to the table.The maids had left a pitch of water with a glass.Making Esther a cup, he walked towards her, slipping the cup into her hands making sure she didn't drop it.Zuriel was use to taking care of people who were sick. After all they're use to be three hell hounds that had to gaurd the gates of hell with him.And trust me, we got sick alot.Taking in a deep breath, Zuriel then walked back over towards the stack of papers.Not that big, but big enough.Making quick effort, he walked towards her and setteled the papers down beside her.Not a word spoken from his lips nor thoughts as his purple gaze fell on Esther.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-16-2010, 10:18 PM

Esther quickly took hold of the glass. Taking many small sips the glass soon became empty. Reaching over she set the glass on her night-stand. As Esther just began to look through her paperwork the phone began to ring. Looking over she let it silently ring before she roughed up the courage to answer. "Hello Father."She said in a hoarse tone. "No..I'm fine. Just caught a cold."She replied. The small conversation went back and forth for about 10 minutes before Esther finally hung the phone up. Her throat now was back to aching but she didn't have time for that. Setting the paperwork aside she would just have to deal wit it later. In just a few hours her Father would be back for the night to evaluate the new construction on a nearby hospital. Slowly,Esther stood. She had no time to spare. Everything had to be perfect before Father got home.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-16-2010, 11:28 PM

Zuriel knew she was talking to her father just by the simple way she acted so innocent.Taking in a deep breath, he remained silent but as she stood up, he then broke the silence with his soft tone.'Since your dads coming, I suspect your going to stuff me away somewhere?'Zuriels tone was serious, his voice soft though.To be honest the last thing he wanted was to be stuffed away somewhere and unable to see what all was going on.Talk about stressful.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-17-2010, 02:03 AM

Esther quickly made her way into the closet. No. Your going to become a butler. She stated. Within a few minutes she exited the closet with a tuxedo and a pair of shoes to go with it. Handing them to Zuriel she smiled. Go get washed up and get dressed in this. She thought. "Meet you downstairs in 45 minutes."She whispered before walking into her bathroom and shutting the door.