EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 07-11-2011, 03:08 AM

My emotions began running high as she was closer to me in our kiss. When she pulled away, pink rushed to my cheeks. "Oh. No. Don't be sorry. It was kinda nice. I really liked it." I said with a hint of nervousness. I nodded as she went offf to the shower. I gripped my fist, resisting the temptation tofollow her there. I hadn't realized until now just how beautiful and radiant she was. I had sure hoped that this wasn't a fling. I didn't think I could handle that with they way I felt just then.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 04:38 AM

As I walked out of the bathroom I walked in on Kina getting undressed. I was frozen. "Well dinner AND a show? That's rare." I smirked and hoped she would laugh with me. As much as I tried I couldn't get rid of my smart ass attitude around her. I didn't want her to think I was weak, but I didn't want her to hate me either. I walked out onto the balcony and sat up on the railing. The evening breeze felt nice against my damp skin. I suddenly felt funny like I was changing somehow. I could feel the blood color pour into my eyes changing them from an ocean blue to a crimson red. My head was pounding and my fangs were growing larger than normal. I fell to my knees in pain unsure of what was happening. I wanted to scream and drink blood like there was no tomorrow. I was in pain and if I didn't do something about it...I may never wake up from this nightmare.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-11-2011, 04:49 AM

I was just about to change when Evolina stepped in the doorway. I blushed and giggled at her remark. I was trying to act as cute as possible towards her. I, then, noticed that she had a pained look on her face and her eyes were changing colors. There was no doubt she was thirsty and needed blood soon. I dropped to my knees in front of her, pointing to my neck. "Drink, it's okay. If you're getting out of hand ill let you know, okay? You can't die on me."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 05:05 AM

"NO!I refuse to drink from you...Not after all you've done for me Kina.."What was with me calling her such a cutesy nickname all the damn time? -_- My burning throat won. I did what I swore I would never do to her again. I bit and I bit hard. I drank so greedily that the excess blood spilled down my jaw. I was so into her blood and the sinful taste I didn't even feel my own hand start unbuttoning her shirt. I was so into the heat of the moment that I wanted more than just her blood. I had stopped drinking her blood at this point. I had pinned her to the floor staring at her hungrily. I was engulfed her in her eyes. I couldn't look away it's like she had me under her spell. A spell of love,blood, sin, and lust....I hoped I looked somehow hot being around her like this. The last thing I wanted to do was scare her off...I hope she saw the grace I always carried myself with and not the monster in front of her dripping with sin.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-11-2011, 05:24 AM

The pinch of the needle like bampire teeth pierced into my neck. I winced but felt loose. I hadn't expected her to stop so soon, but when she did, she had me cornered and vulnerable. I was blushing and I didn't want to wait for her to do something. I unbuttoned the rest of my shirt and I cupped my hand under Evolina's cheek, kissing her gently at first, but then I opened my mouth and slowly slipped her my tongue. It tasted bitter sweet. She was my forbidden lover now and I didn't intend on changing that. I knew my hands wanted to explore her, but I restrained and kept them at her face until I knew she was comfortable.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 05:51 AM

I was in shock. I had never seen Kina like this..In all honesty though I really liked her this way. I hovered over her unsure of what to do or how to react. I was brought back to reality when I felt her sweet tongue slip into my mouth. I played back and did the same with her. At this point I hadn't notice that my towel had slipped open and my body was totally exposed. I had NEVER felt so vulnerable before.I wanted more of her this was no where near close enough for me. I was unsure of how comfortable she felt about all this. I know I always waled around like I was tough shit and all that, but I had never done anything like this with anyone....And for all I knew she could be a pro at all this. I was afraid and preyed she didn't see how scared I really was. I hope all she saw was passion and lust...And not my lust for blood.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-11-2011, 06:00 AM

I pulled back as Evolina's towel had fallen off of her body. I blushed and smiled with an evil glint in my eye. I sat myself up and and felt her sides. Her cool smooth skin tingled on my fingers. I began to rub my hands on her thighs slowly as I leaned close to her. I sucked her neck. She will always taste this way. So sweet. I enjoyed her. I. Took her hand and put it on my chest, in hopes that she would play along ib our game.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 06:21 AM

I felt a piercing heat creep into my cheeks. I backed up against a wall and hid behind my bangs since there was nothing else I could hide behind. "I'm sorry I know I walk around like I know everything, but I've never done anything like this before so I'm kinda nervous and I'm not sure how to do a thing." I didn't even realize how upset this whole situation had made me until I felt the hot tears stream down my cheeks. She probably thought I was a big cry baby for acting this way. I looked at her in hopes she would understand and see the pain I hid behind my cocky smile I wore. I stood there cold and never feeling more alone then I did right then and there. My silent tears had turned into sobs of pain and suffering.I had finally broken down into bloody tears. For once....I was the one dripping in blood.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-11-2011, 06:36 AM

I jumped back in surprise as Evolina pulled back and completely away from me. As I listened to her, I nodded and began putting on my shirt. "I'm sorry. I was kinda out of line. I haven't felt this way about someone for so long, I just lost control." I smiled at her. "Forgive me?" I looked down and noticed that Evolina was still completely naked. I blushed vigorously. "Let me uh grab you some clothes. Yours are dirty, right? I'm sure you'll want something clean." I took light long footsteps to my closet and grabbed the closest thing I could find. I handed it to her. "Is this okay?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 06:49 AM

I was completely lost in thought when I saw Kina hand me a pair of shorts and a tank top. I nodded and changed into them quickly not needing shelter from Kina's sparkling eyes."I'm sorry about that.I was uh...I was hurt right before that man turned me into a vampire and the image is still very fresh..But you didn't know so I forgive you." I sat on our bed and laid back hoping I could relax a little. I knew I had freaked Kina out, but I preyed I didn't scare her or make her think it was her fault for my screwed up past. I slowly drifted into a deep sleep,but awoke to the wonderful smell of breakfast. I shot up in bed and walked to the kitchen and drooled at the sight of all the food. I was so out of it I wasn't sure if i was awake or sleepwalking.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-11-2011, 07:13 AM

I smiled warmly. I was glad that Evolina was finally opening up to me. It was satisfactory in itself. I watched the newborn as she closed her eyes to sleep. I decided it best for me to sleep on the floor, so I didn't bother her. I, later, awoke to the sound of tired, shuffling feet. I got up and went to the kitchen where I saw Evolina dazed off. "Evo-Chan?" I said sleepily rubbing my tired eyes. I yawned "are you hungry? I can cook you something to eat if you'd like. Just name it and I'll do my best."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 07:23 AM

I suddenly came to attention and looked at Kina and blushed."Oh I thought I smelled food...I guess I was sleep smelling hehe." I giggled nervously and looked at her and felt a little better that she called me Evo~Chan, it was cute.Being the unselfish person i was I tried playing it cool."No I'm not hungry It's OK you don't have to cook me anything." Then I heard my stomach and with those damn bunny ears of hers I was absolutely sure she heard it to. I sighed and giggled at my silly tummy. It felt nice to laugh after being locked away for so long. I sat up on the counter and smirked"OK what temp do I cook you at?Cold?" I got closer to her"Medium?" I got inches away from her and ran my hand up her leg all the way to her thigh where her shorts stopped me"Or hot?"

EmoMarionette

Old 07-12-2011, 01:41 AM

I giggled "You sure you aren't hungry?" I felt more uneasy as she came closer to me and blushed as her hand ran up my leg. I smirked "Glad to see you're coming around, Evo~chan." Her hands were like ice. "Let's see. I like it... hot." I leaned in to kiss her hard once again. I loved the feeling of her. I was feeling seductive and wanted so much more from her, but I didn't want to rush her if she didn't want to.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-12-2011, 04:39 PM

More. Don't stop! My body was on fire from her touch. I felt her lips press hard against mine and I felt that damn heat creeping into my cheeks again. I smirked knowing I could always one up her."Seems like your the one who's hungry.. " I let my words linger in her ears. I was playing her game and playing it well."Come on little girl...You're not scared are you?" I sat back up on the counter and let my bait dangle. I smiled knowing she would take it. I may be new to all of this, but I was hot.She knew it and I knew it to. I sat there awaiting what I knew would happen...And I liked the idea. Who am I kidding I loved it and was wondering just how far I could push her.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-12-2011, 05:01 PM

I smirked and replied, "Perhaps I am, but are you enough to satisfy me?" I brought myself much closser to her face. I knew her game and I wasn't about to let her win. Even though I knew, in the end, we'd both win anyway. I was a pleasure seeker and if force wasn't going to bring it out of her, I had to try a bit of mockery.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-12-2011, 05:13 PM

I laughed like I didn't care."Please I'm the vampire here,shouldn't I be asking YOU that question?" O got close and pinned her against the wall with my own body."Look kid...I could snap your neck in seconds if I really wanted to and I could drink you dry....Be thankful I'm nice enough to let you live." How dare she mock me?!! I growled hoping to install a little fear into her. I snarled revealing my fangs that were dripping with venom at this point. I had her cornered and I was gonna win this silly game easy."I hope you enjoy pain my little one......You got a lot of it coming your way.And if you're lucky you may enjoy it."

EmoMarionette

Old 07-12-2011, 05:42 PM

I winced as she came close to me. I was panicing at her dripping venom. I know I told her she could drink from me, but if I were to be changed into a vampire, I would automatically lose my powers and I would look my age. I pushed her away, using magic, but it was too strong that she went flying across the room. I gasped and ran towards her. "I AM SO SORRY! I really didn't mean too. I paniced! Are you okay Evo~Chan?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-12-2011, 06:04 PM

I went flying."What the HELL?!?!" I rubbed my head and growled for real this time.Damn,couldn't she tell I was kidding and playing along with her?From the size of my headache I guess she thought I was serious."I was just playing a game Kina you didn't have to push me away like that." I looked in her eyes and sighed. I wasn't mad just upset she thought I was serious.I smiled down at her."Look just make me some food and get me some Advil or something OK? Next time I do that I'll be joking OK?" I sat on the counter and relaxed a little hopping she would do the same and calm down from her panic attack.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-12-2011, 06:51 PM

I looked down feeling embarassed "Oh. I'm sorry. Ill get it right away." I grabbed the medicine and glass of water and handed it to her. "Ill get some food." I quickly grabbed some rice cakes from the cupboard. "Here. I know its not much, but ihavent quite settled in here enough to make real food." I sighed. "If you need anything else. Let me know. Kay?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-12-2011, 07:21 PM

I took the medicine. I looked at her and kissed her gently."I'm not mad ok? Calm down take a chill pill." I sat on the counter and sat her in my lap and held her tight to me. I may have a cold heart, but I cares for her and didn't want to lose her like I had everyone else. Even my own kind had turned against me. I wanted to ease the tension so I licked her cheek and giggled.She was special to me and she tested even better then I had noticed. I dragged my tongue across her neck just so I could see her laugh or giggle. Just to see her happy again would be enough for me...

EmoMarionette

Old 07-12-2011, 08:47 PM

I smiled, relieved. Even though I kept on screwing up with her, she would still gorgive me. She was both beautiful inside and out. She giggled as her tongue tickled on my neck. "Hey, Evo~Chan? Could you... tell me more about you? I feel like I hardly know you and I already these strong feelings for you."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-12-2011, 10:48 PM

I sighed at her request. "I was young and happy until I was three.I was kidnapped by a vampire who used me in disgusting ways.He changed me and I aged to the age of 18 and stopped forever. Thats when he had his way with me..." I hid behind my bangs feeling ashamed at my past even though it wasn't my fault."I was then captured by Vampiric Counsel and kept in lock-down like all newborns. And then I escaped because I couldn't take the solitude anymore.Then I met you and here we are." I didn't even feel the hot tears streaming down my pale cheeks. All I could do was prey to God that she didn't hate me for such a vile past that I relive almost everyday.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-13-2011, 12:56 AM

I smiled at her and stroked her hair. "Evo~Chan..." I wrapped my arm around her comfortingly, "Thank you for telling me this. You're amazing you know? All that and you're still a tough bad girl. You have no idea how strong you are." I scooched closer to her and leaned my head on her should. I closed my eyes, pretending to sleep, but I was really taking in the sweet smell of her.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-13-2011, 04:30 AM

I cradled Kina in my arms and smiled at how well she fit there. The same arms that were used to destroy people were able to cradle a piece of life. I smiled to myself at how easily she fell asleep by me. I gently maneuvered off the counter and set her on the bed and tucked her in like my mother did when I was younger."Sweet dreams my darling."I kissed the top of her head and went back to the kitchen. I grabbed the nearest recipe book I could find and started cooking. I cooked all day hoping I would...Hoping I COULD make her something she could actually digest and not puke back up later.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-13-2011, 09:07 PM

I breathed evenly as Evolina laid me in bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell into an immediate slumber. I awoke hours later, smelling something really good. It appealed to my sense. I flipped the covers off of me and made my way to the kitchen where I saw Evolina cooking. "Evo~Chan?" I stared at her. "Are you... cooking? It smells delicous."