Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-10-2011, 10:48 AM

This will be a one-on-one RP between Shotacon and LogicallyDoomed. If you ain't us, please don't post, and this is a yoai, so you no like, no read!

Player: Shotacon

Name: James Ferritus

Race: Vampire

Ht: 5'9"

Wt: 115lbs

Hair: Black, silken, down to mid back, normaly tied back with a black ribbon.

Eyes: A light shade of gray green

Skin: Pale, smooth

Build: Broad shoulders, not over muscular but well formed. Slender face and hands.

Clothes: None fore now. Sealed away without them.

Personality: Finds simple things amuseing. Never kills unless he hasto, but will not hesitate if the situation calls for it. Fancies children and teens for feeding. Hates being caged.

Background: Before James was turned, he had a child out of wedlock with a village girl. He spent the next several years being trained by his master, then released to fend for himself. After finding his child, an adult now, he followed it closely, doing what he could to help from the shadows. One day, he is found out and the villagers hired a preist to destroy the "monster". The preist was young, and unable to complete the task, so insted he performs a sealing cerimony. James now rests in a cavern beneath a large family owned land.

Player: LogicallyDoomed

Name: Adin Crown

Race: Human

Ht: 6'00"

Wt: 130lbs

Hair: Shoulder length, shaggy blond hair.

Eyes: Green

Skin: Well tanned European skin tone

Build: well toned with small hints of muscle. Almost has a female form, with slim shoulder and body

Clothes: Dark Blue Jacket with gold detailing. Which shirt and pants finished off with drown heeled shoes. The sort of out fit a European noble would wear in the 1600 or so.

Personality:
Hard headed when he thinks he is right. dose not like to give in without a fight even if he is wrong. he dislike to take on responsibility. Often trying to run from them. He likes act rashly not stopping to think about what is actions might do. He is a perfect gentlemen even when he is being indifferent and somethings mean to women and their needs. Not because he is cruel man, just because he dose not understand them that well. Although it is greatly frowned upon in the land he lives in, Adin is open about is 'romantic interests' in men.

Background: Adin lost his mother to illness when he was but a little boy. His father soon after took over lording a patch of country side for the king. So Adin was forced to move out of the capital city an into the country side where he was isolated from most other people in the kingdom.

During his year of youth Adin was forced to learn different fighting styles for a unknown reason his father would not disclose. Archery, Sword Arts, Gun fighting, Hand to hand combat where practiced daily along with this school study. The youth displayed great skills with long ranged weapons and bare fist brawling. Adin would often fight with this father over why he needed to learn all the war arts his father had been putting him through. The Kingdom was peaceful and there was no signs of that changing any time soon. His father only answer was; "Its your birth right to take over my job when I leave this world."

With no solid answers from this father Adin rebelled more and more, doing less and less of when his father wanted. In his late teen years many balls were held at the castle he lived in, in order to find him a worthy bride to carry on the family line. The only person to ever capture his eye was the brother of one of the invited guests. A romance sparked to the displeasure of both father and continued until the lover's family moved away.

By his 24 year of life. The castle was empty and no one came to visit. Adin was forced to take over Lordship of the land when His father, who was now grey with old age, disappeared into thin air after going down to the wine celler looking for a servant girl which had gone down many hours ago not yet returned.

Guess that's my cue....Let us begin!

+++++++++

A dark shadow moves slowly about the underground halls. It's foot steps silent as it drifts from one room to another. The last few years, he had grown restless, and the taste of his last meal begins to wither on his tongue. He curses lightly as his arm brushes against the barrier accidentally. “Hmmmm hmmmm, so close but oh so far.....” His voice drifts out, moving past the invisible wall. Past the walls, through cracks and crevices, seeking out who it may. “I can smell you, I can feel you, won't you come to me~” Licking his fangs, the shadow moves towards the next room of his prison. From room to room, he sings and hums. His voice, like honey, takes on a life of it's own as it finds it's way up a small shaft leading to the castle above. When his words finally die out, he moves to the large fourposter in his bed area. Sliding on to the silky but rather musty sheets, he sighs. “Never a one will come, but at time from time alone they find me, and I can move again....What one next will come, will find me here....will feed me it's last....” With a few last hums, the shadow falls into a deep sleep.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 07-23-2011, 01:34 PM

The Night was growing old and the young Earl of Kale's Eastern Lands downed another glass of wine. Adin Crown had been appointed the title by the King of Kale in his father place after the old man had run off. This left the 25 year old man with mountain of paper work to do and the peasants too keep happy at the same time. As the young Lord looked over the stacks of papers he needed to sort out he silently cursed the King for removing almost all the the servants whcih had been in his father employ. There was no reason to the Kings choice. why did he need more people to wait on his every need? Adin kicked over a medium size stack of papers on his large oak desk and sent them scattering across the floor. Standing on shaky feet given too him by the wine, the Earl picked up a oil lamp and started off in the direction of his room. With only 3 servant left under his command the castle had fall into a shabby state. 3 people were just not enough to keep the 8 acre large castle in top condition.

Passing by the door which lead to the West wing of the castle Adin stopped. He could hear something that sounded like the song his father had sung to him as a child. He tugged on the door and it was locked. He started to pound his fits against the door. "Father' Adin called out loudly 'If you have been hiding behind this door all these month I will not stand for it!'
The pounding action on the heavy wood door uncovered a paper charm which had been place long ago and covered with thick dust. The charm was round, Blood red and the pictures on it look Celtic in origin. There were a long string of thick black words, but the writing was too messy for him to make out as he held his oil lamp to light the area. The only word he could make out clearly was bloodline and that word looked as though his father was written it. Adin reached up to brush the rest of the dust away only to his shock the paper charm burst into flame as soon as he touch it. The Earl jumped back from the door in fear. 'What the Devil?" he shouted out as the door seemed to unlock its self and open wide under its own will.

The singing was louder now. As thought his farther was just feet down the hallway. Adin had never been in the area of the castle and it looked like no one had for at least 100 years. His curious nature pushed him onward through the door. The hallway was covered with cobwebs. what little furniture was in the hall, and open rooms he could see, was covered in white sheets of fabric to protect them from dust. a few steps into the hallway the door he had come through slammed shut behind him. Adin rushed back to the door and tried to open it. It was locked once again. With no way back he was going to have to find another way out. Adin venture own down the hallway soon coming to a place where the hall split into 2 different passages. He chose the one on the right and started to walk down a long stair case. The air in the passage soon got cold, damp and he could see no more natural light. He started to worry about where in the world the steps where taking him and what type of seal did he break when he unlocked the door he had entered through.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-23-2011, 09:08 PM

Wakeing from his deep sleep years later, the shadow sits up and stretches. Shakeing off the years of dust, he move swiftly towards the water room. Slipping into a room with a spring fed pool, he shimmies out of his old decrepid rags and into the icy spring water. "Ahhhh, so cool, so clean, I feel new..." Swiming around the fairly deep pool of water, he lets the layers of acumulated filth fall from his pale flesh. "The time is fresh, it i come, the time for furture feeding." With a light giggle he paddles over to the far side of the pool where a smooth stone sits just a couple feet beneath the surface of the water. Sliding on to it's surface, he begins scrubbing away even more layers of dust and dirt. Splashing water upon his face, he scrubs gently. "Hmmmm hmmm, so dirty, must be clean for this new time." He pauses for a few seconds, watching the brown water drip from his face into the clear water making little brown spots just below the surface.

The shadow smiles, enjoying the feeling of his fingers rubing over his skin. He slowly hums to himself, working his voice so that it returns to it's usual rich tone. Finally, he opens his mouth and begins singing his song. "~I can smell you, I can feel you, won't you come to me? Last night I dreamed a beautiful future, for you and for me, make dreams a reality. You here with me, shall make for a wonderful life, so won't you come to me?~" The shadows smile widdens as he recalls his last meal, and how it had loved his song. She had been sweet, and soft. Perpasp a little too soft, but still oh so tasty. The song drifts about, working it's way to the castle above. Suddenly, he feels a shift in the stagnate air, bringing his hands to a stop. His voice continues to ring out. 'Someone new to play with?' His body tingle at the thought of a new toy, and his hands continue with their cleaning motions. Looking towards the other pasage leading to the room, the one sealed by the barrier, he waits for his new plaything to enter.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 07-29-2011, 12:28 AM

Adin finally found the end of the long stair case after what seem like minutes of walking. The stone work in the large open area he entered looked old. Almost ancient. This part of the castle was built long before the the other parts. Strangely as the young lord passed through the only door in the room and entered into a long pitch black passageway, the wall mounted torched lit on fire by themselves. Guiding the youth through the twisting maze of passages which seemed to go off in every direction. A loud snapping sound made Adin jump. If he had not garbed onto a wall there was no doubt that he would have ended up on the floor. "What?" he asked out loud. Looking around for what had cause the sound his eyes settled on the floor. A cracked bone laid under his foot. It looked almost as old at the passage he was in. His heart began to race. What was a human bone doing down here?

The Signing started again. Adin started to race down the hallway as fast as his leg could carry him. "Father?" he called out "Are you here?" The voice got louder and louder as neared the light which dimly glowed at the end of the passage way. Bursting to a large bedroom. The lord stopped to catch his breath. He had finally found the source of the music. He looked around the room which was decorated in the most basic way. There was a bed with some blankets and a large wardrobe on the opposite side of the room. There was probably more things in the room but Adin did not take the time to notice once he heard the splashing of water. Unlike the well lit hallway, in this room he could barely see. "Hello?" he called out holding his hands out in from of him so not to bump into anything.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2011, 01:53 PM

Slipping down off his rock, the shadow makes his way towards the shore. Taking a small breath between verses he whispers "Illumine" and several torches and candles in the surounding rooms light. The light dancing flames makes the dark one squint. Weaving back and forth across the water, he finally reaches the stone edge of the pool. With a light huff he pulls himself up up on to the damp rock. His song ends just as he reaches the doorway leading to his room. Looking inside he spots his new toy. 'Ohhh, a young one...looks so innocent and sweet. I'm sure this will be fun...' His mind wanders over the many games he would like to play with the young one as he gazes at the boy across the room.

Looking towards his wardrobe, pretending to ignore his guest. Pulling the doors open, he begins shifting through outfir after outfit. Over the years he'd developed a spell for the wooden case that kept his clothing fresh and free of pests. Tugging at one of his more simple silky violete outfits, he pulls the cloth off of it's hanger. Turning back towards the boy, he glances up at him for a moment before pressing the outfit against his body. "What do you think? this one?" He asks in an even yet slightly amused tone.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 08-03-2011, 07:44 PM

The Sudden light was blinding. Crown used his arm to hide his eyes from the light. It took a few minutes for his eyes to adjust. The question of how the man had lit so many torches at once was at the for front of his mind. Something was odd here. Between the bones in the hallway and the man's unchanging nature to a visitor in his quarters, there no doubt about it. Adin watch as the Man moved through the water in the most graceful way possible. Exiting the water with the lest sound possible. If the lord had not been watching this strange, Pale, man go about his business he would have never known that he was there.

"I am sorry about disturbing your bath. I just heard the music and had to come and see who was making it." He said in a proper lordly tone. He was back when the man asked about which outfit he should wear. It was a silly request even by his standards. From his point of view all the outfits in the closet looked rather old and out of date. Far different from what he was wearing at the moment. He ignored the question and continued with his own line of thoughts. "Might I ask how long you have been down here?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2011, 06:37 AM

The shadow pouts slightly when his new toy refuses to play along. Sighing loudly he slips into the dark violet robe, pulling out his thick black hair from within the robe. Ignoring the boy's question he makes his way over to his vanity. Grabbing his horse hair brush he begins brushing out the long silken strands. With each brush stroke the hair beneath seems to dry instantly. The shadow begins speaking, seemingly to himself. "Alone so long, the grooming has gone amiss. Must fix ourself up for the new one for some fun. Can't be ratty natty for our guest." He continues to mumble as he continues brushing his hair. When he finishes he turns to the boy once again. "Long how long you say?" He chuckles, tossing his hair back over his shoulder. "What is time for one without it? How am I to know when the sun rises or falls?" His voice becomes lower as he speaks, darker, and the torches seems to flicker more vigorusly.

The shadow vanishes for a moment and suddenly re-apears close behind the boy. "I know it is long. So many a toy has come and gone, and by their ages can be my only judge of times past." Shifting around so he is standing directly in front of the boy he smiles in a much lighter fasion, the torches returning to normal. "Forgive me" He purrs. "So long without guests I find it hard to keep my mind in check. With no one to talk to, there is only myself, and I.....am not the most interesting person to hold a conversation with from my point of view...." His voice trails off as the shadow moves forward, hand outstretched. "There are even times I see things that are not there, just to have someone else here with me...." His cool fingers alight softly on the boy's cheek, brushing down the skins softly. "But this time I guess you are real...." His smiles deepens, giving a small peek at the sharp fangs behind those pale lips.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2011, 04:15 AM

The crypt like room. The strange actions of the lights. The Strangely clam man. Things were happening far too fast for Adin to wrap his head around it. His very soul was crying out for him to run away. To find safety in the main half of the Castle which he had been living in all his life. Although his reason kept him firmly in his place. From the looks of things the man had been locked away down her for many years. Thin and weak looking the man looked like he could no harm. From the looks of the room, the only weapon he had was his own stunning looks. Adin was not the type to fall easily to those.

The stranger looked no older then 25. His skin seem to have never seem sunlight. A sharp contrast to the sun-gold kiss which laid upon his own skin. At the Man's touch Adin hand jumped from the place it had rested at his side. The skin was like ice, sending chills down his spine. Taking the hand away from his cheek the young lord said "You must have been trapped down here for a long time. Such 'informal' touching is frowned upon in the world. In all the excitement I have forgotten my manners..." The young lord let go of the hand he held and bowed respectively to the Stranger. "My Name is Adin Crown. Son of Francis Crown. Own of this castle and Lord of the lands which surround it." Standing up from his bow Adin continued to say "What name might you go buy?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-05-2011, 11:04 PM

The shadow chuckles at the boy's, no, Adin's response to his touch. A low hum eminates from his stomach as he wander past Adin to his vanity. The boy's question tumbles around his head for several seconds as the shadow tries to remember his last name. It had been so long since one wanted to know who he is, and not just what he is. Tilting his head from side to side, he stares at Adin through his reflection in the mirror. Thought the boy stands directly behind him, the shadow can see him quite clearly. "Ah, so long without a word spoken, I find I have forgotten. . . Me thinks I can remember if only I could see my face again. . ." He murmurs. With a slow smile, he makes his way to the table beside his four poster. Picking up an old worn painting in a frame, he brings it level to his eyes and his smile fades slightly.

"I remember now, the name I was last called. I know not if it is my true name, but I can abide it none the less." Setting the painting down, the shadow turns to the boy. His smile is sad, but his eye seem brighter then they had been when they first met. "Last I recall, I went by the name James Ferritus." Tilting his head in thought, he hums Adin's last name a few times. "This name too I do recall, but I can not hazard to guess why. Not common I suppose, but not unheard of in my mind either. . .And Lord you say, very grand indeed." Scratching his chin, James licks his lips as his stomach hums once more. Keeping his gaze to the dark corners of the room, he begins to circle the younger male. "So hard to think, with such a distraction, but I suppose a Lord here could abate my problem. Would be in his best interest I suppose." Finally James stops, and glances at Adin. Having walked to a corner still shrouded in shadow, his form is fairly hidden from the boy's eyes. "Perhaps for me, you could do this favor, You see young Adin, I am hungry, and it has been some time since I fed. Do you suppose, I could have a bite. . .To eat?" His voice is low and none threatening, and his eyes remain a soft glow in the torch light.