VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-15-2011, 02:10 PM

"Your a lucky girl, I know his rep and I can tell you I am someone you don't want to mess with either, especially when it comes to the people I care about." he said. "And I'm finding that I care about you, I don't quite know what it is but I really do, I hope you believe me." he really did mean this.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-15-2011, 03:55 PM

Baby smirked some as she listened to him and nodded a bit, she had heard both of their reps before but that didn't mean she was trusting. She then looked at Diablo a bit surprised. It was... odd, for someone to really care... maybe he was just saying that? She wasn't sure though she knew the only two that had really cared about her here was Elno and Inferno... well the other succubi cared though it was different with them.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-15-2011, 05:02 PM

He saw her surprized and thought she might be doubting that. "I really do, I'm not just saying that." he said. He smiled kindly and really did mean it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-15-2011, 05:16 PM

"Okay... so tell me something... why? It just doesn't make sense to me... neither did Elno or Inferno... but... with them I actually got time to know them and they didn't shoot me in the leg." Baby said then smirked at the end jokingly not really seeming made now that he had shot her in the leg. Yeah it hurt though that didn't mean that she was really mad at him for it anymore.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-15-2011, 07:46 PM

"I did only shot you in the leg, I could have gotten a fatal shot, but I couldn't bring myself to do that, so I thought'd I'd only get you enough to where you couldn't aim as well as you could have, me shooting your leg, even if you didn't know it, made it so you were of balance and you couldn't shoot as well as you could have. I won, and I got the chance to get you to trust me, I would have let you go, but when I'm challenged I don't back down, I find it cowardise. Even if the odds are stacked against me, I won't back down." he then thought of why he cared about her. "I can't explain it, when I saw you with Inferno last night I felt something in my mind click, I don't know what it is exactly, but I wanted the chance to find out what it is." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-15-2011, 09:42 PM

"Smart then" Baby smirked a bit as she leaned one arm on the counter and rested her head on her hand as she listened to him some. She wasn't sure what to say about the last thing though... she didn't understand it at all and it didn't seem he did either. "What do you mean something 'clicked'?" she asked curiously as she took another sip of her wine though was really trying not to drink too much... it was never a good thing to get a succubus drunk... well really it depended on what you thought was good or bad really.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-15-2011, 10:05 PM

"I'm not sure yet. I think something about me changed, but I'm not sure. I would like it if I knew so I could tell you." he said. He himself didn't really know exactly what it was he was talking about. He thought of a quick subjetc change as he lightly blushed. "So what do you do here?" Diablo asked her.

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 07-15-2011 at 11:34 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-15-2011, 11:17 PM

(um... I ish stuck T~T )

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-15-2011, 11:34 PM

((kk i'll add more, hope it helps.))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-15-2011, 11:44 PM

(yes thank you X3 )

Baby thought some smiling a bit at Diablo. "Well... I'm not really like the other girls as you can see. Sometimes I work here at the bar, sometimes in bets, allot of the time with the other girls here, and sometimes with some of the guys that come in... it really all depends on what I want to do and what Elno is comfortable with me doing." she said with a bit of a smile wondering if he thought that she was actually one of the entertainers or something like most of the people did.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-15-2011, 11:49 PM

"I didn't know you did something so free, well I really didn't know what you did, but I knew you were different from all the other succubi I've seen around." he said smiling. "Seems fun." he said. He knew that she had spirit to her just by looking into her eyes, but he didn't know she had that much.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 03:26 AM

Baby smiled some and nodded. "I'm the only free succubus here really. I make sure the girls are taken care of good though and none of them have been knowingly mistreated yet." she smiled easily. She was definitely a spunky one in all the girls though she was a favorite and she was the only one that actually stayed with Elno... none of the other girls really even tried to flirt with him worried about what he would think. She smiled some as she finished her drink and leaned over the counter a bit to place the glass in a sink that was just right there.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 03:42 AM

He smiled. "That's good they have someone so capable making sure of that." he said. He looked around at the different succubi here and noticed none had any bruises or cuts or scars like he would see on so many, he was happy for that. He wanted to kill anyone who miss treated anyone that way, no matter who it is. But he hadn't had to yet. But he was known as a protective person of the weaker or more dependent people.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 03:57 AM

"No one's ever messed with my authority over these girls.... well at least the ones that have either were taken care of by me or Elno... either way it's not a fun way to go down." Baby smirked some as she looked around and one of the younger succubi looked over and smiled at her waving some. "She's a new girl... really sweet, you'll never believe this, her father's the jerk that left her here... I feel so bad for her." she sighed shaking her head a bit though had smiled at the girl whom had then turned and was talking to a few other girls with guys buzzing around them trying to pick one of them up for some 'fun'.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 04:10 AM

Diablo looked at the girl. "Poor girl, I can kind of relate in a way to her. My parents left me off in an alleyway at 12." he said. "I'm surprised that I made it to be this old living that way, I built up my own life, and it's grand. That's why I am protective of those like me, or that need someone to help them." He never told anyone this.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 04:14 AM

"Really? Wow... how did you survive? Did someone find you or something? Or did you just end up living on the street for awhile until you could get a job? If you don't mind me asking that is" Baby asked softly as she looked at Diablo curiously and did feel bad for him though at least now it seemed like he had a pretty good life.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 04:21 AM

"I lived on the streets for a few years, stealing food to survive, it was tough, then one day the third year i was here I was taken in by an old rich couple, they've always wanted a child. So they took care of me until their time came and left me what they had, that's how I got my house. And I thought of them as my real parents, I knew they weren't but they were more my parents then my real parents were. And they helped me grow into a fine young man, and helped me get my job, and taught me what I needed to know to keep my job. They taught me everything I know, and my life turned out good after they took me in. I didn't trust them at first, they took me in because they caught me stealing beard and they asked me why, they didn't shout. They were angry, but when I told them they felt pity I think and offered me a place to stay there. They were kind people." he said. He felt a tear escape. He missed them, he owed them so much but he would continue on a good life to honor their memory. He didn't fell weak like he usually did though. He felt good having told someone this after so long.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 04:31 AM

"Wow... I'm so sorry... that sounds tough." Baby said softly as she moved and hugged Diablo for a moment then pulled away. It seemed that she was more of one of those kind almost motherly succubi then the seductive ones... she liked helping people after what happened to her though that didn't mean that she took crap from anyone. "I'm sure that they can see you now and are very proud of you." she smiled some trying to cheer him up a bit.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 02:44 PM

"Thank you." he said. He smiled slightly. Diablo was happy to have all of that off his shoulders, he's been keeping as busy as possible to stop from going crazy, that's why he gambled so much lately, though he won almost all the time. "I'm sure they are watching me. And no matter what I always have them in my heart." This thought made him feel less lonely. "Thank you for also giving me a chance." he said to her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 03:20 PM

"You're welcome... just treat me right and I'll be here for you if you need it." Vix smiled some then noticed some of the other girls looking at her and she stood going over to them telling Diablo that she would be back. She spoke with the other girls for a second and smirked at what they were saying and shook her head a bit with a chuckle. She then spoke with them for a few minutes longer then you could hear her voice take a serious tone as she walked with the group somewhere for a moment then ran back and made a quick jump over the counter and went to get Elno hurriedly talking to him. They both then went back over to where Vix had just been and there was a large commotion a few seconds later.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 03:43 PM

Diablo was curious and went over to where Elno and Vix had gone. He just goes close enough so he can see and hear what's going on.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 04:57 PM

Vix was currently caught up in a fight with a guy that seemed to be fuming about something and if you looked beyond that you could see one of the girl emplyee's passed out on the ground with other girls around her trying to wake her up. It was clear that the girl had been beaten a quite a bit before she had passed out and Vix had came over. No one tried to get in the way of the fight... even Elno. This was Vix's department and they all knew what happened when you got in Vix's way... lets just say heads roll. Vix gave another good punch to the guys face then his stomach making him stumble and fall though he quickly hit Vix's bad leg and she went down hard. Elno stepped forward though before he could even take another step Vix was up and had taken the male to the ground growling darkly in his face and holding his neck down forcefully having him pinned so he couldn't stop her.

(yeah XD she's definitely a feisty one XD )

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 05:06 PM

((lolz, yeah))

Diablo saw this and went over to the girl that was knocked out. He saw that she was beat pretty bad. He convinced the girls that he wasn;t there to hurt her and checked her pulse. Just to make sure she'd live. He felt it and smiled relieved. He was tempted to take his knife out and stab the guy in the head. But he felt that Vix wouldn't like that very much and would do worse. He did what he could to try and get her to come conscious again. He thought and ran grabbing a cup of water and bringing it over, he splashed it over her face, he knew this sometimes worked, he hoped it would now.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 05:18 PM

After a few minutes the struggle stopped when Vix kicked the man hard in the groin and then hit him hard in the throat making it imposible for him to breathe. Elno then came over and pulled Vix off whispering softly in her ear to calm her. It seemed to work after he kissed her neck softly and continued to speak softly to her. After a few minutes she was completely calm and went over to see how the girl was doing.

The young succubus groaned some when she was splashed with water though slowly woke up and was in a bit of a daze and she tried to focuse her eyes to looked at Diablo. She was slightly surprised it was him and nod Baby though she then saw Baby come up and smile at her some. "Hey sweety how are you feeling? Do you need me to take you to the infirmary?" she asked softly as she knelt beside the girl helping her sit up some as she nodded. "Lovy, Valentine come over here and help her up and to the infirmary for doc to take a look at her." she called and two of the other succubi came up and nodded helping the girl stand and come with them to see doc.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 08:32 PM

He smiled in relief and moved out of the way. He went over to the man and cut his arm a couple of times shallowly. He did this to anyone that dared hurt someone that was more dependent then they were. He knew the man would know what it meant. Before he cut any deeper after the cuts were made he put his knife away and just walked away.