*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 05:08 AM

Layla smiled. "We'll make them listen...." she said, sitting down next to Val. "All you have to do is trick one of the elders into coming out alone, kidnap, bring back. We can all help knck some sense into them." she said, clearly having fun with the little joke but something in her eyes said she wanted the vampire elder wiped from the world entirely. A small flash of red that gave away she was pissed off at someone on the inside. The reason she was even there.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-20-2011, 05:19 AM

Maggie nibbled on her lower lip a little. The elders that came to mind wanted to banish her from the realm of the vampires for acting so gentle with the humans instead of looking at them like prey. Layla was right thought, this war had to stop and she was willing to do anything in order to get that through their tiny peanut brains. Planning the war was a stupid move on their part and Maggie looked back at her. She gave a nod in agreement. "Okay. I'll do it."

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 05:30 AM

She nodded. "I'll try to get you normal accommodations near my room in case you need anything. Try not to bother Valintin, he'll bite you. Literally. Most demons here feel betrayed by vampires so you'll have to prove yourself first." She said, dismissing Valintin and he rolled his eyes, giving the girl a cold, untrusting glare before exiting the room with the scribe. They were done there. ONly Layla had any business to tend to anymore.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-20-2011, 05:40 AM

Maggie sank to her bum after the others left. "And how do I that?" She asked, glancing at Layla curiously. Her uncle would surely scold her for this when she got to go home again. Sighing quietly under her breath she shoved the thought out of head. Stay out of my head old man! I'm trying to do something useful for once... She thought to herself.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 05:45 AM

Layla shrugged. "No idea... You'll just have to figure something out. Maybe if you pretended to see humans as prey, but really don't. It's easy to fool them you just have to have the right tools." she assured her gently before rubing the back of her neck in thought as she always did. "You're pretty flammable when you're pissed aren't you?" she questioned.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 05:58 AM

She shakes her head. "I'll figure something out... Pretending something like that wouldn't work.." Maggie blinked a few time and flickered her bright eyes towards Layla before leaning against the wall and staring at the ceiling, or what she thought was a ceiling. "I can be..." She muttered quietly and rested her arms on her knees.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 10:09 AM

She shrugged. "Worked for me." she stated simply with a small laugh. "Than again I usually had connections to help me out with creating a human-hating front." she said and sat down. The ring she was wearing earlier was gone. "Would you like anything to eat? Anything you want our cooks here make food for many races. Even including angels." she said. Of course it was to be expected . There were many fallen angels, an angels that visited this city. It was popular for it's weapons smiths and army training. Therefore assuring the demons would never go down without a good, strong, violent fight.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 06:11 PM

Maggie shook her head when Layla asked if she wanted anything to eat. "No thank you..." She answered in a soft murmur, not tired either but it sounded like she was. Maggie was thinking about how she go about getting one of the elders out of hiding by himself, and she knew which one she wanted. Zaire, since she knew him the longest and felt very betrayed by him more so than the others.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-28-2011, 06:57 PM

Layla shrugged. "Suit yourself..." she said softly and sighed. "i'm sorry about kidnapping you. But I didn't think you'd let me drag you to a demon city easily."she said softly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-28-2011, 07:11 PM

Maggie flickered her eyes to Layla and shook her head. "It's whatever Micca." Since she only knew Layla by Micca. She covered her mouth to cough a little bit.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 10:21 PM

Layla frowned slightly, but shrugged it off. "Layla... Actually. Micca is my alter ego..." she said, forcing another small smile before standing and heading over to a wall, motioning for her to follow and using her own blood to activate the wall [black magik] and led her out into a large, elegant onyx corridor.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2011, 03:02 AM

Maggie slowly stood and followed her. 'Layla's a nice name.' She thought as the two walked. Coming to the elegant corridors she blinks a few times in awe. "Wow." She whispered quietly to herself since obviously she hasn't seen anything like it.