LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 11:13 PM

Drake Main looked across the softly lit hotel room at what should have been his next victim. She was young, beautiful and was perfectly ripe to eat. It was like the Vampire Could taste the sweet liquid on his tongue. If things had gone as he had planed, he would be biting into her soft flesh at that very moment. Instead the Old Vampire was Hand Cuffed to brass bed. Placed in that predicament be the very girl he wanted to victimize. It had been a long time since a woman had gotten the best of him. He broke his green eyes away from the Police Woman and looked about the room. It was just a matter of time before back-up came to help the 'poor' girl. Drake was going to have to put together a plan of escape before they came to arrest him. The Room was a standard Hostel room you would find any place respectable. There was a Tv on a moveable stand. A fully stocked bathroom just to the right of the bed. The bathroom was small with no windows. So no chance of escape through that room. The room he resided in was also locked down pretty tightly. There was a large window which allow a large amount of moonlight into the room. The only problem was, the window had bars on it. If he had wanted, he could have broken free at any point in the evening. Ripping the Iron bars off the window and jumping to freedom from the 4th story room. The existence of vampires was a secret that had to be kept. If he used super human strength too many questions would be asked. It would end up being worse then just getting arrested. Tipping off the local vampire hunter to his presence was not something he wanted to do.

Drake shifted on the bed. The way to escape had not entered his mind. The pale man laid his head against the pillow and let his eyes fall shut. His long black hair sprawled across the white bed sheets allowing a pointed ear to poke through. The strange man wore period, noble looking, clothing that would have been the height of fashion 100 years ago. It was close to Halloween so few people questioned his clothing choices. In fact most of his recent meals had been attracted by his clothing. With a loud sigh Drake rolled over onto his side with a bored look on his face. He pulled at hand cuff as if to check if they were still locked. "Do you Have a Name?" Drake's words broke the heavy silence that had settled in the room.His voice sounded strong and commanding. "After all you have me laying on the bed." he propped his head up with his free hand. "What gave me away? Too many bodies?" He asked with a slight smirk on his handsome face "I am guessing that you have this room bugged with camera's and audio devices...am I right?"

Last edited by LogicallyDoomed; 07-28-2011 at 01:57 AM..

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 07-31-2011, 05:26 AM

Jessica Namara hadn’t believed it would be this easy for her to get him handcuffed to the bed. She thought for sure she would slip up, act out of line, do something to make him catch on that she wasn’t just another drunk, lonely women who couldn’t resist his charm, who wanted him to make her feel special for a few hours of the night. Everything went smoothly though, and the plan was for backup to arrive shortly, they were trying to keep quiet. No sirens, no speeding, he wasn’t going anywhere far anytime soon. They were trying to keep the media off of this, no pictures, no questions, not until they knew for sure they had enough to not just arrest him, but to convict him.

She’d been sitting a few feet from the bed, one leg crossed over the other, black heeled foot tapping the air slowly as it counted the passing seconds. A pretty manicured hand, long, crimson red nails, safely held a 9mm in her lap, resting comfortable against the black leather mini skirt she’d been put in for tonight. A matching corset hugged her frame, and she found herself eager for a comrades jacket to make her feel less…exposed. Then he was talking, and she glanced up, a strand of dark blonde hair falling over her left eye. The left eye was green, her right was blue, a side effect of the twin her mother had lost during birth. She tucked the stray strand behind her ear and waited for him to finish before giving a short laugh.

“You want to know what gave you away? Poor choice in victims. I, obviously was a really foolish decision, but you want to know how I knew what you were? The last women you killed was my partner. She may have been foolish to try and spend a night with you, but she was sure to leave enough behind for me to go on. A club to go to, the type of outfit to wear, even a blurry cell phone picture to go from.” It was her turn to smirk, because he’d made it so easy for them, he’d gotten sloppy and picked the wrong girls twice. Her partner may have fallen for her charm, but Jessica was fighting it. Even cuffed to the bed, knowing who he was, she saw why Sarah had given into him so easily. His look, his voice, everything about him was just so…tempting, so promising of pleasure and relief from this cruel world, it was no wonder he got away with his crimes so easily. None of his victims had shown sign of a struggle, they’d felt completely safe in his presence, half of them were smiling when they died.

“We didn’t want to risk bugging the room, we thought you’d notice some how, since we’d never been able to catch you on video or audio anywhere yet. My phone was my safety switch, all I had to was push and hold 6 to send them a signal that I had you in captivity.” She stopped, pondering her thoughts for a moment, wondering just how talkative he felt. “I can’t use anything you say here against you, an lawyer can easily get rid of my testimony as falsified. So, before you give whatever rehearsed answer to the other, I want to know, honestly, why did you do it?”

((Picture coming soon.))

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 07-31-2011, 08:01 PM

His eye flickered with desire. The cop lady was not only lovely but had a soul of fire. Something that was unique to this place and time. He could still remember a time when women were seen, not heard. Keeping the law was the duty of the men and keeping the house was the duty of the women. My how things have changed in such a short amount of time. "I always did love a women that likes to speak her mind" he said. His smirk turning into a large smile. "you friend was like that. But I probably don't need to tell you that. After all she was your dear friend." He fingered a frilly part of the pillow case next to he is face. His finger moved from the sheet to his long hair wrapping it around and around much like a girl would. "This town is rip for the picking. I have been here 3 months and racked up at least 60 bodies. No one stopped me. No one is here to protect you. Perhaps I have been a little glutton, over the months, but It had to be done for me to know If I was truly alone. I am guessing you have already noticed my pattern? Leaving the bodies in public places all around this hotel... Those girls served as me calling card for all in the city to take note; Note of me and my power. Because of the media coverage of all the bodies, my message got out very quick."

Drake spoke as though the lives had had taken were nothing more then that of a doll. His face showed no emotion. Which would creep out most of the humans he would speak too. The pale man fell silent listening to the tick-tock, tick-tock of the clock. The night he had first meet Sarah in that bar she was standing under a clock that sounded just like the one in the room. She was off duty and looking to find someone "special" to talk too. He fit the bill perfectly. The funniest thing was once he had started talking to Sarah, feeding off her was pushed out of his mind. She had passion for her work and for the life she lead. Passion for anything at all, was something that Drake had lost long ago. After walking the earth for over 200 years, Drake barely knew who he was anymore. He copied human. How they dressed. What they ate in public. He took note of every little trend and habit so he could blend into a crowd with easy. Halloween was one of the few time he could fall back into old routines and relax. The only time people did not ask too make questions.

Drake spoke again his voice soft and his face showing a little remorse for what had happened. "Sarah was a nice girl. I tried hard to stay away from her. We kept meeting up by chance. At the grocery store, Book store, The Movie theater... The she started to ask questions,poke around and once she did that I could not just let her go anymore. It was just her luck on the draw."

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 07-31-2011, 08:31 PM

His teasing seemed to have no affect on her, she just sat there with her smirk, listening to him gloat, even the first mention of her dear friend wasn’t enough to move her. Then he said her name, the vial creature who should have his hands cut off, thought he had the right to use Sarah’s name, compliment her as if he didn’t end her life just as horribly as he’d ended the others. What he thought had been chance encounters, was Sarah doing her job, they’d told her to back off, not to follow any leads alone, and she did it anyway, terrified that if Jessica had been with her, Sarah’s natural ability to look like a lost, lonely, scared girl would’ve looked too much like an act.

The urge for her thumb to cock the hammer, then aim the gun at one of his limbs and pull the trigger was so strong her thumb actually twitched as if to press down on it, but she resisted the urge and composed herself. As much as she wanted to shoot that hand he kept moving around, appearing more docile than she knew him to be, it would be in bad taste, and just be more paperwork, and more reasons for his lawyer to get him off the hook. Instead of screaming all the vile things at him she wanted to, she focused on the answer he’d given her, his calling card, to see if he was truly alone.

“Truly alone? Were you expecting another murder to just pop up and starting killing right along with you? Who were you expecting to show themselves to you by killing innocent women?” Then she realized he didn’t seem worried at all, if anything he seemed, like he didn’t care one way or the other, as if at any moment he could simply leave. This time, when she felt she should have the hammer cocked, she did it, the click of it echoing a bit in the small room, the sound always made her feel a bit safer. She’d gotten in several fights with criminals twice her size, holding her own was one thing, but when you’re not very big, and the man your fighting is a brick house, you start learning when it doesn’t matter how hard you work out, sometimes the only way to bring your opponent down is with a bullet. He didn’t seem like he could easily over power her, but he’d done something to Sarah, she wasn’t foolish, but like the others, there’d been no sign of a struggle, she’d let the man get close, and that was what bothered Jessica the most.

“What power did you want the city to take note of? Anyone can kill, it’s not a power, people do it all the time, and plenty of people have killed a lot more than you in much less time without hiding themselves in the shadows. Who did you honestly think was going to track you down other than the police?” Something was just…wrong with him. She wasn’t sure what, but the longer she had to look at him, the more uneasy she felt about how slowly the minutes were passing between now and when backup would arrive. He was hoping for someone to notice him, but not the police, someone more like him, a killer. He believed there was another like him in the city, and she needed to know who that could’ve been.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 07-31-2011, 09:38 PM

Drake Let out odd slur of sounds as he stretched out like a cat. He was bringing to look fatigued. Like he could fall asleep at any moment. "I guess you could call them killers." He yawned. His hand gracefully rising up to cover his mouth. After all it was rude not to cover your mouth when you yawn. "They fight for a narrow vision of justice. Which they believe places them above those they hunt. In reality they are just a pack of murders." Murders was word that did not do justice to those that slayed his kind. They were obsessive freaks! Hunting for his kin until there was barely any left alive. 200 years ago Children of the Night were kings and Human nothing more then their slaves. Now, because of, those "Righteous Fighters" the table have turned and Human are the kings of the lands. Now-a-days Vampires are nothing more then myths. Faded from the short memories of Humans.

He was still clam and collected. Like nothing she could do or say would break his mellow. "Innocent is a word which should only apply to children. Those that know nothing of the working of the world are truly innocent. Those women were far from innocent. They had seen thing, Done things that had taken away their innocents. Most of those people were looking for a way out of the life's they lead. Through drugs, through alcohol they were looking for a way to slowly kill themselves. I just speeded up the process. You might not want to face the facts, but those girl will be missed by few people..."

The click of the gun stirred the strange man into a siting position. His eyes zipped back and forth between the gun and the Police lady's face. Trying to guess what she was going to do next. Weighting his option. If she was to shoot him would she aim to kill. Drake had more experience with guns then he would have liked to have. If she shot to kill, with him in such a close range, she was not going to miss. It would only take signal shot through his heart to reduce his body to dust. The cop 'hag' was starting to get on his nervous. She was acting like she was dominate. Threatening him with her gun. His Green eyes narrowed. He Moved to the edge of the bed that was closet to the cop lady. His feet planting firmly on the ground. The hand cuff click loudly on the brass bed as he moved. Stretching to their limit and keeping one of his arms full behind the rest of the boys body. The Human he was now locking eyes with had no clue how close he was to loosing his cool. Giving into his animal needs and jumping for her sweet smelling blood. Showing her what Sarah would have felt, in his arms as he feed off her, the last night they meet up. After she had confirmed that there was no video camera or bugs in the room the only thing which kept him in place was the delightful conversation they were having.

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 07-31-2011, 11:04 PM

He didn’t care. How could a man sit there, about to be locked away for one of the worst crimes in years, and not care at all about what he had done, about what would be done to him. All he wanted to do was preach, as if he had been the girls savior, not their executioner. He had no right to take their lives, or say how many would notice their absence.

When he moved, she stood, gun aimed steadily at him, though where she would aim directly was depending on how much he attempted to actually do by shifting his new position. Her eyes didn’t waver, if he wanted a staring contest to see which of them would submit, she felt they would spend the next few minutes in that contest, not about to look away from her prisoner.

Her teeth ground together slightly as she scowled at him, “Well, unluckily for you, the amount of people missing them doesn’t matter. One person misses them, and that one person was all they needed to make sure you will pay for what you’ve done.” Unable to help it, her eyes widened when he began speaking about they. Not just he, or she, but they, and not they to generalize that he wasn’t sure which gender they were, but they being multiple. They are a pack of murderers. He’d been trying to get the attention of a group of people.

“A pack? There are more monsters like you running around out there?” Her eyes narrowed, and she dared to take a step forward, gun aimed at his right shoulder. “Tell me who they are and how I can find them.” She would not simply lock up one monster when more were loose in the city, or wherever it was they were hiding. This pack sounded like a bunch of lunatics, and he wasn’t sounding much saner than they were.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 08-01-2011, 12:18 AM

Drake learned forward. His shoulder pressing flat against the gun. Almost daring her to pulled the trigger. She had chosen the place she would shoot. The gun no longer worried him. He would give her the one shot. His face was grave which which gave a hint to great weight his words held. "Now that was the question that got Sarah Killed." his mouth open as if to give more words of warning. No sounds came out. His eyes broke contact and looked out the window. Flashing lights could be seen followed closely by sirens. "ah it looked like your friends are finally here." he said in a cheerful voice. His grave mood make a 180 degree turn. As if forgetting instantly what he had just said. "Now I would not wanna say anything else that might get me deeper in trouble" He relaxed on the bed. His mind returning to the nagging question of how to escape. "So how dose this work? do you bring me down by your self or will your PD buddies come up here to get me? either way the out come wont be any different."

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 08-01-2011, 12:36 AM

What she did next was just, well even Jessica looked back at the moment and admitted she probably should’ve handled it a bit differently. However, he’d foolishly said her name again, a name he had no right to say, and he was mocking her, mocking Sarah’s death and the fact the Jessica wasn’t given an answer. Her eyes flickered to the window as he relaxed against the bed, and she never thought she’d be unhappy for back up to finally be here. Once they got here, he was going to stop talking, he wasn’t going to give them any information and would probably act like he had no idea what ‘pack’ she was talking about.

Without thinking, her anger got the better of her, Sarah was not going to die over a question and never have the answer. A shot rang out in the room as she pulled the trigger, gun still only an inch from his shoulder, she wasn’t planning o kill him, but she was planning on doing what pain she could get away with for her answer. Then, her brain still on auto pilot, her free hand grasped his neck, and put as much force into slamming him against the head board of the bed as hard as she could manage.

She pressed the gun as hard as she could into his other shoulder. “Tell me who they are and where I can find them.” She repeated, her face making it clear she was done playing with him, this was business. This was Jessica when she knew she couldn’t afford to be nice if she wanted to get what she wanted. “If you do not, I will put a bullet, in every joint along your arms, and along your legs, until the feds show up.” Her face was barely an inch from his, her right knee propped up on the bed for support as she tightened her grip on his neck slightly, her thumb moving once more to the hammer of the gun and pulling it back until it clicked.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 08-01-2011, 01:55 AM

It shock the Drake. Shooting was the last thing he had expected her to do. On top of that she had even manage to create a large gash in his forehead. This was new territory for the old blooded Vampire. No human before had every manged to take things this far. For a few second there the vampire was complete overpowered by the little girl who now sat on top of him. Her warm hand pressed firmly against his ice cold flesh. "you know this hurts" His chuckling remake was a feeble attempt the mask the pain and embarrassment he felt by letting the human get the better of him. "Your the first to ever get me in this position...." He moved his injured arm and took hold of the push the gun away from his shoulder. It took little effort after that to roll the young police officer over onto the bed, So he was now the one on top. "... It is sad that it could not last any longer."

The hand-cuff attached to Drake's hand were the only thing between their faces. He gave a sharp pull. The bed creaked and moan under the presser. It was a close called the chain of the hand-cuff snapped before the bed did. A few pieced broken chain links fell onto the girls clothing which he brushed off like a gentleman. With both arms free, and full mobility restored, the man sat up straight. He let go of the girls gun. With him still sitting on top of her hip there was little she could do other then shoot. He was now gambling that the girl did not have the guts to kill.

Now ignoring the girl and tending to his own needs, the vampire unbuttoned his shirt in order to get at his wound. The bleeding had not stopped and there was no signs of it slowing down either. The blood flowed down his pale body like a river. finding his way over his chest and through his scalped abs. Starting to stain his blue pants red. "Look at the mess you made" he frowned. It was like she had done nothing then scrap his knee. With Out second thoughts Drake forced one of his fingers into the wound making it larger. His face showed the great deal of pain he was putting him self through just to pull the bullet out. It another try before metal slug pop free and bounce off the bed finding a place on the floor. "There are things that go bump in the night. Getting mixed up with them will get your hurt or worse."

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 08-01-2011, 02:18 AM

She didn’t understand how easily things had turned around, injuring should’ve made him weaker, but apparently all it had done was irritate him. For the first time that whole night, she felt he was actually telling the truth about her being the first one to ever injure him so badly. He’d barely struggled with her at all, hell she had struggled to keep him away from her and failed to do so. Then he broke the chain as if it were nothing but a cheap plastic toy. That feeling in her gut grew worse, and she couldn’t keep pretending he was an ordinary human. He was something different, despite his appearance, he was doing things normal humans should not be able to do.

Her hair pooled out around her head as she waited, expecting him to kill or do horrible things to do while he had time before backup barge through the doors. Yet all he did was complain, as if his biggest concern were the shirt and pants she’d ruined by shooting him Then, to warn her about things that go bump in the night? He was still toying with her, and the small fear she’d had disappeared, and as promised, she raised her gun and pulled the trigger, aiming for his other shoulder. “It takes more than bumps to scare me off. Seeing that you’re the one getting hurt, you might as well just make it easy and tell me who they are and how I can find them. I’ll take care of the big bad bogeymen.”

Her tone wasn’t the one of someone who was pinned beneath a serial killer, one who’d broken his hand cuffs as well as the motel bed, and despite not looking very heavy, her squirming didn’t seem to be throwing him off at all, right now all she could do was bid her time, keep him busy, as soon as back up arrived he’d be trapped like a rat. He’d have to find a way to leave now, and she wasn’t about to just let him run off without putting a few more holes in him.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 08-01-2011, 06:52 AM

Drake was happy watching the girl wiggle around on the bed. It was kinda amusing to watch. No matter which way the human girl move he would always shift and keep her pinned. He was glade that no one was around to witness his sloppy work this night. Getting arrest by a police woman and then allowing the human to get the upper hand. What would the council of Elders say about him showing his true nature to a human, while also having the idea to let her go after his 'fun' was over? The unwritten codes forbid what he was doing now. Forbid What he was hoping to do in a few minutes. Human who found out about the existence of vampires had to be disposed of. Drake had followed that rule religiously for the last 200 years. Never thinking twice about doing what needed to be done to keep the coven, his coven, a secret. That is until this night. He could see it in her eyes. She was starting to clue in that things where not right. It was only a matter of time before she placed a finger on him and what he was. Looking down at the Semi-helpless girl, Drake found he did not have the heart to kill her this night.

Drake lowered his face inches away from hers so she would clearly hear his whispering voice. He was getting hungry and hungry by the moment. "I am sorry it had to be done this way, My violent little princess. Normal I like to try to not let the victim clue into this part. It wrecks the feeling if they know whats coming...." he let his lips brush lightly over her neck as he looked for a nice place to bite down. Next thing he knew the gun went off again. The bullet passed through his flesh and bedded its self in the wall behind him. Drake sat up as fast as he could. His hand grasped at his shoulder covering up the would from the stinging air. He was now pissed off. He had let himself get shot twice by the same woman. He roughly grab the wrist of her gun hand and made sure the gun was pointed at a wall so she could no longer hurt his body with it.
"Now I am not going to be gentle!" he snapped out. His eyes glaring down at the stupid women on the bed. He opened his mouth wide to expose two, inch long white fangs.

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2011, 12:51 AM

A shudder ran through her spine when she felt his lips against her neck, what she was sure many of his victims had thought an enjoyable feeling, she found horrible. Then again, she was refusing to see herself as one of his victims. She’d already manage to shoot him twice, surely she could get herself out of this situation alive. The second shot however, apparently had finally been his limit, one injury he thought she didn’t have the guts to inflict was one thing, but a second that he’d so foolishly left himself open for, that was just too much.

Jessica had been struggling against his hold, her only weapon that could do much damage was finally being taken away from her, but the moment he opened his mouth, she felt her whole body freeze. He didn’t just have teeth, he had fangs, and as nice and clean as they were, that didn’t make her any less worried about what he actually planned to do with them. Though it wasn’t hard to guess that much, real or not, he was intending to bite her, she was just clinging to the fact that she didn’t believe he had enough time to bleed her to death.

Freezing up now would do her no good though, it would only make it easier for him to kill her, and he might actually start enjoying himself. If he planned on hurting her farther, she’d make sure to be the most difficult life he’d ever tried to take. Composing herself, she could think of nothing better to do than snarl at him to expose her own teeth, though not nearly as sharp, she knew they were perfectly capable of ripping through flesh if she put enough force behind it. “Try it pretty boy and I promise I’ll rip your damn ear off with mine.”

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2011, 02:08 AM

'Thanks for the invite" he replied with a sinister tone of voice. He flipped the girl wrist. He knew her type well. If he tried to run now she would just follow. Weakening her first was the best course of action at the moment. His fangs slowly entered her body. Going as slow as he possible could, Drake wanted to relish the look of pain on her face. This would make it the bullet wounds even.

The Taste of her blood was far better then he could have even imagined. It was hard for him to put into words. He pulled the fangs from her wrist and allowed the blood to bubble up into his mouth. His tongue every so often poking at the wounds to keep the blood flowing. His body room relaxed. Loosening the hard grip he had on her arm. The large wound on his exposed shoulder was healing almost instantly. Growing small and small as the seconds passed. Until there was no longer any trace. The Skin was perfectly untouched once more. The seconds turned into minutes and the vampire was still feeding. He found it hard to stop. This was a rare treat for his kind. Something that only came around every 100 years or so. It took all his will power to full his lips from her arm. His lips now sporting her crimson blood.

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2011, 02:59 AM

She hadn’t expected him to go for her wrist, then again perhaps she should’ve saved her threat, at least then she’d have a way to make this difficult. Now, squirming was doing her no good, and the longer the drank, the less and less she found herself able to tug on her arm. So eventually she stopped tugging, not wanting to waste any of the strength she would have left after this. Each second he spent drinking, she spent trying to think of a new plan. He’d taken away the use of her arms, but she could still sit up.

Her eyes watched his wounds heal, and she mentally cursed how in seconds, all of her hard work was gone. Yet when he pulled away, she was still alive, which wasn’t what she had been expecting, he was suppose to kill her. It was seeing her blood on his lips that gave her the needed adrenaline to sip up with as much force as she could manage, slamming her head into his nose.

It hurt her own head something horrible, and the sudden blood rush from her head, when she was already short some made her dizzy. She used his relaxed, and now hopefully broken nose state, to throw him off balance just enough to free her legs. All she could manage to do was stumble off the bed, the arm he’d fed from dangling at her side as she turned, back slamming against the wall as she slid to the floor. It was far from graceful, but she managed to keep her legs close together, and she still had enough in her to raise her gun back at him. Her arm shook as she tried to aim it as his chest, her thumb feeling as if it weighed hundreds of pounds, as she slowly managed to get it back on the hammer and cock it.

Breathing heavy, vision swimming, she finally managed to catch her breath enough to smirk at him, as if she’d managed to succeed somehow, doubting anyone had ever tried to hurt him after he’d taken their blood. “Just…tell me…who they are, and whe-…where I can find them.” She had to take a few breaths between each part of the statement, but it was the only thing she could think to say right now, since if was really the only thing that mattered. Begging for her life wasn’t an option, threatening to kill him wasn’t one either. Her only option was to get more information.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 08-03-2011, 02:35 AM

With a sickening crack Drake pushed his nose back into place. His eyes set in a cold stare as he wiped the blood off his face with the sleeve of his shirt. "To Night is a Night full of firsts. Barely able to stand and still making demands. You Just don't know when to quit. It really is quite endearing to watch. I love that about you humans. No matter the odds against you still fight on till the very end."

It was at this point in time the boy started to clue into what was going on around him. The Police had the building surrounded. The Flashing lights out side the window was proof of that. Yet there was no signs of movement on their part. Even if they thought their might be a hostage taking the police normally tried reasons with the person who had taken hostages. Here there was nothing like that going on. Not knowing what the police were trying to do, spooked Drake. He walked over the the window and peeked outside. The road was completely blocked off. Filled with parked police cars. A Large crowd of people had gathered too see what all the commotion was about. Drake turned and walked fast. Passing both the door and The girl on his way to the bathroom.

"It been fun but now I have to go." He said in a rushed away. He pulled the bloody shirt off and proceeded to wet it down. Using it like a towel to wipe the rest of his body clean from the blood. When he was use no blood remained on his skin Drake pulled on a blue coat that looked very noble in origin. buttoning up the coat and pulling on his heeled boot it was clear Drake was serious about leaving. He Passed by the cop lady again ignoring the fact she had a gun in her hands. He griped the doorknob. Hearing voices the Vampire stopped dead in his traces. Two people were talking quietly outside the door. Drake tried to listen in the words distorted by the wood door. It was only when he heard one of the men shout the number 3 loudly did Drake back away and find a new spot to stand, right next to the police girl. Within seconds of the word gunfire broke the silent in the room. The men were blindly spraying bullets through the locked door with automatic weapons. Seemingly not caring if they killed anyone. His face was full of alarm as he looked to Girl how sat of the ground. "Can you stand?" he shouted over the roar of the gunfire. His hand out stretched for her to take hold.

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 08-03-2011, 03:19 AM

Her arm shook as she tried to follow his movements with it but she was simply too slow. Her heart was hammering in her ears so loudly she could barely hear anything else. The loss of blood was making her not only tired but weak. By the time he was done in the bathroom she couldn't hold it up any longer and her arm fell to the floor next to her. Only when he returned and rambled about the night being over did she try to raise it again, but failed. He was going to leave. He was going to walk right out the door and take with him probably her only chance at finding out what was really going on.

When he came back, she was confused at first before thinking he'd decided to kill her after all. The gunfire was so sudden and unexpected that she jumped. How had they been sure she was in front of the door? They weren't they were taking him down no matter what the cost, which was their job, but it still made her feel slightly sick. Then he was offering his hand, questioning her ability to stand and she wasn't sure what to do. He still looked confident he would get out, and if she stayed here she would end up killed by friendly fire. Hesistating only a moment, she ground her teeth before pulling in her remaining strength to grab his hand and pull herself to her feet. Her legs shook but she remained standing, still grasping his hand, not sure how long she would last without support, let alone be able to keep up with him.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 08-08-2011, 09:28 PM

Drake placed arm around her back to keep the weak girl from fallback tot he ground. Taking this girl along while he escaped was going to lead to some problems. But its better to have a bargaining chip in situations like this. He used his strong arms to knock out the legs from under the police lady's body. Scooping her up as though she was a baby. "Its faster this way Hun." He stated to stop her from protesting against the pick up. "Those men have stopped shooting... Its out time to get out of here"

Drake looked at the door. His thought we on rushing it. They had stopped shooting at the wood it would not take much effort to break the weakened wood down. Although the vampire hopes of using the door as a means of escape were dashed when the he saw a small back egg shaped thing enter the room. Through through a small hole the gun fire had created in the dry wall next to the door. The Vampire dashed to the bathroom. Getting both him and the cop lady inside the small room before the black egg exploded. The grenade spread a huge fire ball through the sealed off apartment. Burning anything that would catch on fire. These men were not taking chances. Drake slammed the door shut with his foot. Blocking the fire from entering the bathroom. The hot air started to warm his cold skin to a nice body temperature. No doubt having a far worse effect on the human he still had in his arms. He set the lady on the edge of the bathtub. Smoke was already starting the seep into the room. It would not belong before the air was not fit for the human to breath.

"Those humans out there are not police. Police don't go around starting fires..." He stated in a cool and collected way. Like the pressure of the situation had not gotten to him. This was not the first time he had been in a burning building. "Those men are part of the group I told you about. The one you wanted information on." Climbing up on the bathroom skin, Drake popped off a large ceiling vent and let it crash to the ground.He poked his head into the vent system to see if they could fit. The metal vent was filled with hick black smoke from the fire. It would not sere as an exit in this situation. "Those murderous Humans hunt down my kind. Killing Every signal one of my Kin in cold blood. Killing both people that cause trouble and those that try to live quite lives. It dose not matter to them!" Drake Jumped off the sink and looked around the dimly lit bathroom. which glowed because the fire licked at the door. He walked to the back wall and tapped it. It made a hallowed sound. In an old buildings like this nothing but drywall separated the rooms. which meant walls were easily broken down. A toothy smile crossed the Vampire face as he punch through the first layer of drywall board and ripped it off the wall. Letting it fall to the ground by his feet. "I know what your were thinking about doing Cop Lady. But you cant arrest them, even if their actions are misguided... They are on your side. They are the Only defenders your have against things like Us..."

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 08-08-2011, 09:51 PM

She bit back a startled scream when he suddenly took away the use of her legs, and even though she wanted to protest, he had a point. If he hadn't been carrying her she doubted they wouldve found cover in the bathroom fast enough. Once he sat her down, she tried to clear her head while he went around pulling the bathroom apart. It was too hot to think, the air too warm to breathe. Thankfully she at least remembered she was sitting on the tub, and leaned over to turn the shower on, cold water only. Within a few seconds it was easier to breathe and easier to think.

As he explained who the men outside were she grabbed a large towel, soaking it in the showere before carefully throwing it at the base of the door. Eventually it too would catch fire, but it would buy them some time as well as some air. Using a smaller wash cloth, she wet it and used it to soak the back of her neck and then decided to just dunk her whole head under the cold spray. It was a fast wake up, and she finally had the air to breathe. "They're not on my side if they're willing to risk a comrades life.. My men will be outside raising hell about this and they can't kill off the entire swat team without someone noticing and taking action. They're not out only deffenders, they just won't share their information so they can act like it." His kin? She really was starting to believe he wasn't really human, and that wasn't really settling well with her. She was growing irritated that he knew more about this than she did, when the men on the other side of the door were suppose to be deffending her, instead he was the one protecting her from them.

Cop lady for some reason drove her nuts, most people would say miss, mam, sometimes an insult, officer, but his pet name for her just sounded silly. "Two things. First what exactly are you and your kin? Second..." She hesitated for a moment, not sure if she really wanted to her him use her name or not, but if he hadn't bothered shed be burning alive right now. "It's Jessica." The plan seemed to be to break through the wall to escape, even she wasn't sure what was on the other side though, but it was better than being trapped here hoping the weak shower head would hold off the fire. She took two more large towels and soaked them before tossing them ontop of the first in front of the door. She was tempted to turn the head and have it soak the floor but the last thing she needed was them slipping and falling trying to get out.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 08-08-2011, 11:31 PM

The Girls quick thinking with the towels had bought Drake some extra time. It did not take long for him to create a hole big enough to walk through. The broken 2x4 timbers were testament to the great strength it had taken to create the new doorway which lead right into the bathroom of the room next door. Drake squinted his eyes. Seeing no one in the darkness he looked back at the Human girl and motion for her to get up. A solo finger went to his lips to make sure she got the message to stay quite. He tip toed out into the bathroom and light a candle, which sat on the bathroom sink, with the pack of matches beside it. After all Humans could not see well in the dark.

"Thats a pretty name. It suites you well...I am a Vampire and Those men are vampire Hunters" He whispered. Waiting to see if she could or would walked through the opening under her own free well. Still close enough to react if something happened. It would not surprise him if she now chose not to follow him. He was finally giving the answers she wanted to know. "I am a creature that feed off Human Blood. Those Men out there are your protectors. They work in the shadows killing off creates, like me, that use Humans as a food source.. Both of us are willing to kill to keep our existence in this world a secret. Those 'Vampire Hunters' probably think your dead. That is why they attacked like they did."

Last edited by LogicallyDoomed; 08-09-2011 at 03:59 AM..

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 04:12 AM

None og his answers gave her the reassurance she had been hoping for. If anything they on brought up more, like why he would so foolishly kill those women and risk leading the hunters right to him? What did he have to gain from that? What she really wanted to know was just how many more there were of his kind. As he broke through the wall she glanceed at the smoldering door and contemplated following him for a moment. If they really believed she was dead, they wouldn't hold her for questioning or be able to take her off this case. Sarah died for these answers, it seemed wasted to stop prying at this point.

Waiting only a second she managed to push herself to her feet and carefully followed after him, squinting at the suddenly flash of light from the match in the dark room. Despite wanting to ask all of her questions, they would only have time for one, and she wasn't sure she wanted to waste her ability to talk by only getting one of them. Jessica wanted to know everything. "Look...whoever you are. I'm going with you, I want to know why you risked these hunters finding you, and how many other...Vampires there are." It wasn't so much a request as an order, she just wasn't used to asking for much really. "You swear to take me with you and keep me alive, and I won't try to stop you or help them find you...ever." It wasn"t a promise she wanted to make, Sarahs killer deserved to die, but the hunters didn't seem to need her help anyway.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2011, 02:33 AM

He could not help but laugh at the girls request. His fangs glittering in the soft candle light. It had been a long time since a misguided human had tried to make a pack with him. He was still dealing with the problems the last human dumped onto his lap. There was no way he was going to let his mind be swayed into taking her with him. Roughly pulled her arm up were it dangled. His fangs had created to large holes in her slender wrist. No doubt painful to touch. He could still see wet blood ooze from the wound.

"If you came with me you could never leave. Your Option at that time would be to die like your friend or change into a Vampire. Your the type of human that comes around once in a life time. A Person with such tasty blood that Every vampire with a good nose will seek your out to take a bite." He held her wrist up to the dim light so that the human could see just what he had done to her arm. "If you came with me, my kind would feed on you every day. Its the slowest death you can think of. Do you really want that?" The vampire lowered his head to the girls neck. His Icy breath dancing across her skin. The tips of his fangs poking at the flesh. "A Bite can be both pleasurable and painful for the victim. Personally I like to hear the screams of a women while I feed. Shall I show you what is waiting for you if you come into the darkness with me?"

Mad Hatters Revenge
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2011, 03:12 AM

Though she had allowed him to pull on her arm without resistance, assuming he was planning to try and show her reasons she would not enjoy her plan, she wasn't about to let him get so close to her neck, not with those teeth, and not while mocking her. Her free hand balled into a fist, and without hesitating, the moment he finished his question, she let her fist collide with his face as she took a few steps away from him. "I refuse to believe I will only have two options. There are always more options, and I plan on making sure one of those options is for me to leave, in one piece, as a human." Though he seemed to think that she would simply die before she got any answers she desired.

"You're to be my shield from other vampires, I will be sure to avoid letting any injuries go uncovered to avoid drawing attention, but you will make sure they don't start snacking on me like animals." Though she knew better, he would not bring her along, and keep her safe, with nothing to gain other than her help in escape, considering if he didn't waste time with her, he might have already gotten himself free. Yanking her wrist free from his grasp, she held it before him, "You keep others like you off of me, and you can have my tasty blood when you need it, but you can't feed so often it will kill me, the main agreement is that you keep me safe from the others and alive, which means you're not allowed to kill me either." She did not want to let him continue to have his mouth anywhere near her, but he made it seem like her blood would be a very useful bargaining chip. Though another thought crossed her mind, "Hell, I won't hold back screaming if that's what you like, but you are taking me and you will make sure I get out of this alive. I'm not afraid of what's in the darkness, they should be afraid of what I'll do to any of them who try to harm me, or any of them responsible for what happened to Sarah."

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2011, 06:14 AM

Jessica was still weak from the blood loss. It showed in her strike. The tough Police Princess that had over powered him on the bed, had been reduced to a middle school girl who would struggle to carry her own book bag. The Punch had hit him square in the face. Though Drake only seemed to shift slightly in place. "I see your not the type of girl that scares easily. Originate and Fearless... A dangerous combination.'The vampire felt his check. The warmth from the girls hand was still on his skin. Other then bruise his Ego the hit had done no damage. "I am in good heath right now. There is little that can hurt me. We have Agreed on nothing. I you have been doing is flapping your lips under assumption that you still have power to command things. That we are on a level playing field. That I am Human"He spat out with anger seeded in every word he spoke.

His Irises turn a blood red color at the same time his fangs grew to 2 inches long and where no longer hidden in his mouth. A burst of unnatural power whipped up a strong wind. Which blew the boys hair in all sorts of strange direction. Strange enough the candle he had lit stayed lit. The flame did not even dance in the wind. Large black bat wings appeared behind him. Emerging through slits cut into the back of his jacket. Each wing was at least 6 feet long. One found space to expand in the bath tub while the other smashed into the mirror broke it into many pieces which fell onto the sink and ground. "I am Drake Main! Keeper of Bloodline!" he snapped out his Vampire title with commanding voice. No longer carrying if Hunters found them. "Can you know see the difference between our race? Human Girl."