ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2011, 02:41 AM

Angel form: http://silverinessimage.webs.com/pho...ngelgirl18.jpg

Human Cover: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-y_CjDiv7pt...SchoolGirl.jpg

Name: Kawano Hitomi
Age: 16 (Her biological age -- however, she's lived a total of 26 years if you include her first life)
Height: 5' 3"
Personality: Sweet and helpful, Hitomi mostly acts like an angel even in her human cover(pun not intended). However, she's still tough. Hitomi stands up for herself and others, even if it gets physical. When she abandons her human cover and shows her true form, she becomes a fighter.
Bio: Kawano Hitomi was the daughter of two doctors until she was killed at the age of 10 by a drunk driver. When she entered Heaven, she was prepared to merely move on, knowing that not doing so would make her parents miserable. Instead, she was granted the opportunity to relive life. The catch? She was someone else's daughter AND was an angel. Now, she lives her life by going to school with friends and family by day, but fights against the dark forces by night, leading a double life.
Fun Facts: Kawano is the last name of her second life, Nagasaki being the one from here first. In her second life, she's nicknamed Kawaii-chan due to her last name and nature.

((1. My brain is fried TT-TT .... So I'll write the beginning stuff tomorrow after you post your character info...))
((2. just to let you know I made the thread~ AmaniIshtar:

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 08-13-2011 at 02:43 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 08-13-2011, 03:04 AM

Appearence:
Name: Ryu Matsumata
Height: 6'1"
Personality: Ryu is rather stand off-ish, intelligent, and gifted. While he can be nice, he also has a rather nasty temper that was easy to rile sometimes.
Bio: He knew he was adopted, that was an early tip off since he and his parents did not look alike. And from pictures he could tell he'd been with them since at least 9 years old, but he couldn't remember before then. He had very few friends, probably because of his firey temper, hence his nickname of 'Dragon', but it was fine with him. He got good grades, and slept very little, partly due to the dreams/nightmares he suffered but could never remember when he woke.
Fun Facts: He has a strange winged mark on his shoulder, but he couldn't recall where or when he got it. That and has a strange fascination with fire and blood.

((Ok, so I wouldn't know where this is taking place....You thought of that right?))

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2011, 11:54 AM

Setting: Modern-Day Japan (so let's say the year is 2011 ^^"); takes places in Tokyo -- sometimes in a school and other times just around..

Plot: pshhhh let's wing it >w< that's what I've done for my other rps and they've turned out great :lol:

AmaniIshtar: can you post something so I don't get in trouble for double posting? XD I just did it by accident.... TT-TT Forgot about the rule... (you don't have to post much, like a random thing would work great since I have the whole first part figured out >w<)

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 08-13-2011 at 07:40 PM..

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2011, 07:31 PM

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 08-13-2011 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: double post accident -.- .... I was supposed to click "Go Advanced" in stead... -.-

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2011, 08:03 PM

((Sorry ChiNoMizuumi: just had some issues with the net connection...otherwise I woulda posted now that I found something))

Ryu sighed as he pulled on his normal clothes; faded denim jeans, an orange shirt and the dark green jacket with fake fur collar trim. Grimacing as he heard another glass shatter and more angry voices. He quietly slipped down the stairs from his room, backpack in one hand, before putting his shoes on when he stood at the door. He mumbled a quiet good bye before stepping out of the house. Walking through the quiet neighborhood he made it to the transit bus that would bring him into the city where his new school was. He sighed just thinking about it. He'd been transfered, again, and this time it hadn't even been his fault. Some dumb shit had attacked him first and Ryu had let the punk take three swings at him before defending himself and beating up the older boy. Sitting down towards the back, he pulled out a crumpled piece of paper to double check the address he'd written down.

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 08-13-2011 at 09:19 PM..

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2011, 09:02 PM

((s'okay ^^ I guessed that that was the issue XD... I have the same issues sometimes... And don't worry about pinging me, sometimes I write a lot so I take a while -- plus my parents are nagging me today so mehhhhhhh =_=" I'll let you do the rp on your time and everything ^^))

"Nnghh... School..." Kawano Hitomi groaned, rolling out of bed due to the call of her parents. It was a given that they merely wanted Hitomi to be on time for her first day of school. It was her second year of high school, and it was bound to be a good one. Last year, she made many friends in school, making her time there more enjoyable. Of course, with the demons she battled by night, she made a lot of enemies, but none of them really intruded in her normal life.
Quickly, Hitomi flung her uniform on, then brushed her waist-length black hair. She laughed to herself, just as she did every morning, as she realized how her hair color was more fitting for a demon. When she fought in her full angel form, her hair was white just as it was in her first life. The hair she has now... is the hair of this life. It isn't me... she thought. "It's the me from now. The me from before... that's mirrored when I am an angel..."
Hitomi ran out of the house; she had to catch the transit bus that would bring her to school. It really sucked to live so far away. "A-Ah! There!" She saw that the bus hadn't left yet and ran into it, almost bumping into the driver. "S-Sorry," she apologized in a quiet voice.
The bus was mostly full, except for one seat next to a dark-haired boy she'd never seen before. I can feel his... conflicted aura...He's so upset...
"H-Hey there," she started, leaning her head down and looking up so she could see the boy's face. Hitomi could already feel that he was actually a nice kid. "My name's Kawano Hitomi. You're a new face to me so I just... thought... you know...Introductions, hm?" She smiled shyly. Arhg... Why did the shyness have to kick in?!

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 08-13-2011 at 10:42 PM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2011, 09:17 PM

((Heh. Ok then. and that sucks))

Ryu glanced at the girl that sat next to him as she introduced herself. Part of him was wondering what she was doing, he didn't exactly go out of his way to be friendly to others, and last he'd checked, the still healing bruise on his cheek where his father had hit him when he went to defend his mother did a lot in making others stay away from. They all thought he was a ruffian or a gang member. "Hey. Matsumata, Ryu Matsumata." He replied in kind, voice a little gruff. He'd gotten into a yelling match with his father, the drunkard. "Kawano-san, I take it you're going to this school?" He asked as he showed her the address, hoping she was. It was easier having someone to show him where to go rather than get completely lost. Sensing something, he glared at one of the older gentlemen on the bus who was holding his hand outwards from his body. Apparently the man had been about to do one of two things, grope and inappropiately molest the girl next to him, or steal from her. Neither of which he could stand. He sneered when the elder had stuttered out apologies as he moved away from the pair.

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 08-13-2011 at 09:19 PM..

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2011, 09:43 PM

Hitomi felt something grab and squeeze her buttocks. She was about to explode, but decided to say one more thing to Ryu before she did so.
"Ah, yes! I'm going there, too." Hitomi smiled at Ryu. She noticed the bruise on his cheek, but was going to bring it up later. "Um... Matsumata-san, can you excuse me for a second?" Quietly, she stood up while the bus was still not moving. She eyed an older gentleman not so far away from her; he leaning against one of the poles of the bus. On the inside, Hitomi was fuming because he groped her butt. You're not getting away with this... She walked up to the man and stood in front of him, a gentle look on her face for a second. Then, it all changed. She was suddenly pinning the man against the window, one of his arms caught behind his back because of Hitomi. "You sick old man," she hissed. Her face was terrifying. "You really think you can just touch someone like that?" Roughly, Hitomi flung him across the bus, other people watching her in admiration. It wasn't the first time she'd done something like this. "The next time you want to molest a minor, think about the fact that they might just kick your ass. Now get off this bus and wait for the next one you disgusting pervert." She continued to stare at the man until he exited the bus.
...Oh my god, well this is the best way to introduce myself, huh? Hitomi smacked her palm to her forehead, regretting what she'd just done in front of Ryu. She looked back at him apologetically and shuffled around nervously.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2011, 09:53 PM

He let the corner of his mouth tug a bit in the corner, allowing it to resemble a small smile. Though it disappeared when she got up and beat up the older guy till he got off. As she sat back down he let an eyebrow tug upwards. "You don't have to feel bad. The idiot deserved it." He said quietly after a few minutes. He had actually considered doing the same, but she had beat him too it, and he had to admit that it was amusing to see such a small form beat up someone larger than her. "Which stop do we get off at?" He questioned as he looked back out to the scenery. Ryu hoped they had some spare uniforms for him when he got there. It was unlikely they'd really let him attend in his street clothes.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2011, 10:37 PM

Hitomi smiled a bit, thankful that he understood. It looked like he'd been in a rough and tumble life himself. "Ah, the ride is somewhat long. Our stop is the third one. After that, the walk to school is simple -- mostly straight." She peered at Ryu curiously. His voice sounded strained, almost like he was on the verge of losing his voice. The bruise on his face made her even more uneasy. Gingerly, she swept her fingers across his bruise, sensing the tense aura that caused it. She hoped that she hadn't sprang over his boundaries. "M-Matsumata-san, what happened? Are you okay?" Her face showed how she really cared -- but why she had the incentive to ask, not even she knew. "And don't give me the, 'Why the hell do you care?' thing. Because I just do."

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2011, 10:48 PM

He nodded softly as he continued to watch the scenery pass by, but had tensed when he felt her fingertips on his cheek. What the..? He wondered, not used to someone caring. He'd parted his lips to say exactly what she told him not, letting a small laugh escape in response to that. "Ok, I won't say it. But I'm fine. It's nothing to worry about." Ryu replied, eye still closed from his laughter as he gave her a friendly smile. He hoped it'd be enough, but considering her actions earlier to the older guy, she probably wouldn't.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2011, 10:55 PM

Hitomi sighed and looked at him with convicting eyes. "Liar." She took her hand away but continued to look at Ryu. "I... Even though I look small and kinda stupid and that I shouldn't be caring, but I can tell that you have.. tension. And anger. And... I've just... heard that talking makes a person feel better. That's my aim, I swear. I'm not trying to pry into your life and stuff." Hitomi sighed deeply, her cheeks flaring. WHAT THE HECK... Why did I just say all of that? Aghh... She slumped back in her seat and looked forward, at the seat in front of her. "M-Matsumata-san, I'm sorry that I just asked all of that," she apologized, her hand now covering most of her face as the humility set in. "Stop me if I go too far."

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2011, 11:11 PM

Ryu sighed and ran pale fingers through his dark hair. He'd hoped to avoid this, upseting her obviously. "It's not that. And really I am fine. It happened a week ago, so I don't even feel it anymore." It was true, the bruise was mostly gone, just mottled purple and yellow-ish green tint of a healing bruise. Hell even the lightly bandaged knuckles were almost healed completely over, but he kept them wrapped since he'd rather avoid the temptation of picking the scabs to watch it bleed. "Please don't apologize Kawano-san." He said softly, placing a hand over hers and smiling lightly.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2011, 12:02 AM

Hitomi was startled slightly by Ryu's touch, but she glad that he'd at least told her something. "I... Thank you." She smiled back at him, then looked at his hand. She swept her fingers across his bandages knuckles, making sure not to apply any pressure. "And this, too? About a week ago?" Hitomi tilted her head, seeing that the bandages were old. It was by luck that she had bandages with her -- she'd cut herself cooking some time ago, and the gash needed bandages, too. She never took them out of her bag, but at least now they were going to good use. She took them out and chuckled, "I know that you're going to tell me not to worry, but too bad for you." She stuck her tongue out at him and proceeded to unravel his dingy bandages, replacing them with fresh ones. His wounds weren't so bad anymore; they were merely scabs. "Hey, I'm... still sorry that I started to pry. It's not my place. I'm usually not that nosy, I swear," she laughed.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 12:37 AM

He watched her mutely as she changed the ragged bandages on his knuckles. He had planned on changing them yesterday, but he'd been so tired after the argument that he'd only changed his left hand and not his right. "Actually a few weeks ago. Some jerk tried to start a fight with me. They transferred me after that fight, while the kid got a slap on the wrist. I guess it pays to be the principals grandson." He chuckled lightly, remembering the fight in detail. "And stop apologizing, please. Pretty girls shouldn't be apologizing to big brutes like me." He joked with her, a flash of perfect white teeth in his grin.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2011, 12:59 AM

Hitomi laughed heartily, finishing up his bandages. "You got in a fight, huh?" She tilted her head again, a pained expression coming to her face. "That's sad," Hitomi sighed. "Scumbags with advantages like that need to really be taught a lesson. At least you pushed him around."
When he told her to stop apologizing, she nearly burst out in hysterics, but refrained from laughing too loudly. "Pretty girl? Are you sure you don't need glasses or something? I'm just average; at school, I'm sure you'll find someone about a million times better than I am." She nudged him lightly with her shoulder, smiling like she always did. "Hell, I bet a nice guy like you will probably have no problem with the girls at school, so no need to start complimenting me." Hitomi stuck her tongue out again, patting his hand.
Suddenly, they were at their stop. "A-Ah! This! This is our stop!" She grabbed Ryu's hand and skittered out of the bus with him. Then, she pointed at the road to their right. "That's the road you take to school. It's about 10 blocks from here, so let's go!" She skipped ahead a little, spinning around to face him, a bright grin spreading from ear to ear.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 02:21 AM

He laughed with her, agreeing about pricks having the advantages, smiling serenely. When she disagreed with him he shook his head. "Well then consider me blind. And I doubt it. I'm very picky about the girls I like." He replied, sly grin on his face, and winked at her.
He chuckled as she dragged him from the bus after shouting about how this was their stop. He commited the surrounding area to memory in case he ever came back on his own. Shaking his head at her actions as skipped around, he followed her silently, mumbling something about excitable people and not having had enough caffiene yet to deal with anything.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2011, 02:27 AM

"Oh shush, you," Hitomi giggled. "I can be much much worse. And I WILL consider you blind, Mr. I'm-Very-Picky." She started to walk right next to him, that smile still plastered on her face. She was really having fun with Ryu even though they pretty much just met about thirty minutes ago. He was fun, sweet, and had this wonderful aura about him now. It was pleasant, and she was going to keep it this way. From now on, she was determined to never let him stay miserable.
After a little while, they walked through the gates of the school, seeing that everyone was gathered around the announcement board. "Oh! Let's go see what class we're in!" Hitomi ran ahead, standing on her tip-toes to see the board. She scanned the list quickly, finding her name. She was in class 3B. Next, she looked for Ryu's name.
...And then she nearly tackle-hugged him to the ground. "We're in the same class! The same class! 3B!" She grinned happily, still somewhat attached to him.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:01 AM

Ryu had to shake his head, the girl was insane. That had to be it, but if she was insane, what did that make him? He did have to admit, since meeting her he'd smiled and laughed more than any other day. The raven continued to follow her, sighing as the whispers and stares already started about him. Great... He thought in annoyance, his good mood dissipating the more he listened to the whispers. Yeah, yeah... I don't have a uniform on, I have a healing bruise, I'm the new transfer and the little prick deserved the beating he got. He growled mentally, before grunting as the hyper girl glomped him and started shouting about them being in the same class. Exhaling heavily, he tried to reign in his temper, even as he became pissed about some of the new whispers about him being a monster and how Hitomi was in danger around him. He was used to these kinds of reactions, and he'd hated having caused this friendly girl to all of a sudden get the same treatment already.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2011, 03:17 AM

Hitomi suddenly sensed Ryu's massive anger and backed off of him. Was it what she had done? Or... No, wait. Whispers. She heard them clearly. Things about Ryu being a monster and she was in danger. What the hell? Already picking on the new kid? It was disgusting -- everyone judging him by his cover. Gently, Hitomi took his hand and looked at the ground. "Matsumata-san... No matter what anyone says and no matter what rumors start, I know you're not a monster like they already whisper about," she said quietly. "I'll be frickin' damned if you even listen to what every other idiot has to say. You are you, and no rumor or whisper can change that. So, if it means having rumors made up about me, then so be it. They can screw themselves anyway. Or I could screw them over, your pick." She smiled, cocking her head to the side. "Plus! I'm a big girl. If the giant, scary brute wants to put me in danger, I'll put him in his place," she teased, poking him in the forehead.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 04:40 AM

His eyes flicked up to watch the raven haired female as she stepped away, at first wondering if she'd heard the whispers and would hate him too, at least thats what he had started to expect. Her words though, they floored him as she contradicted it. Blushing lightly as she scolded him, he let a small grin flash as she poked him in the forehead. "Ok." He replied thickly, then coughed lightly. "Well shouldn't we head to class then?" He asked as he offered her his arm.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2011, 04:54 PM

Hitomi giggled when he offered her his arm. Instead, she took his hand and intertwined their fingers, her other hand somewhat wrapped around it, laying on his bicep. "Of course," she said quietly, smiling at Ryu. "Let's go. I'll tell you about the teachers here on the way."
The two walked together, Hitomi explaining how the teachers act and which ones are the best. She also explained that the school should have a uniform that was his size. "Wait here," she said, running into one of the classrooms. She skittered out a few minutes later with a full uniform in her hands and her hair flying behind her. "These... These look like their exactly your size, so you can go try them if you want. The bathroom is right here." Hitomi pointed to them with her free hand, and then she offered Ryu the uniform.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 10:54 PM

He didn't show it, but he was surprised when she intertwined their fingers, allowing her to lead him. He nodded and chuckled when appropriate, trying to take in the information this girl spouted about the teachers. When she paused them and then disappeared into the classroom, he leaned against the opposite wall, near glaring at any of the other students that continued to whisper. His expression softened as she came back out and he took the offered clothes, disappearing into the bathrooms nearby and coming back out in the dark uniform. "Well they fit alright." He said as he readjusted the strap on his left shoulder. "Where to next?" He asked.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2011, 11:55 PM

Hitomi observed his uniform for a moment before continuing. "Ah right. Um, I suppose we just go to class now! Since the class room is 3B, it's on the third floor and is the first room on the left." She returned to her original position, their fingers intertwined, and guided him to the class. Once they got inside, there were plenty of other people already in there. Some of them had already ran up to Hitomi and greeted her warmly. There was a chorus of "Welcome back!" and "Nice to see you again!" However, she saw that most of the people tried to shy away from Ryu, so she went behind him and hugged him. Peeking her head out, the raven said, "Guys! This is Matsumata Ryu, and he's a good friend of mine! Please treat him well this year!"
After everyone said their hellos, Hitomi let go of Ryu and walked over to one of the seats, setting her messenger bag down. "You can choose your seat now, Matsumata-san," she said sweetly. "Oh! And, the suit is just a little bit loose on you, so, if you want, I'll fix it up at home tonight and give it to you tomorrow morning!"

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2011, 03:50 AM

With a shake of his head and a ruefull grin he let her lead him to the class room, where he tensed at the mini group that greeted Hitomi happily but shied away from him. He sighed, he was used to this kind of treatment. Though he was highly surprised, and grunted as she hugged him from behind and peeked out to introduce him, nodding as a form of greeting. This was new to him, he'd never had a friend to introduce him to more friends.
He breathed a soft sigh of relief when she had let go of him and the group went to their desks but he waved off the raven haired girls offer. "Nah, they're fine. Really. I don't mind them being a little loose. Easier to move in." He explained as he walked past her desk to the empty one he'd seen in the back corner next to the window.