Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2013, 05:01 AM

I've been thinking about opening an art shop, but with a scene mixed in. I tried both separately on a different site and, with nothing to talk about or anyone to talk to, it got boring quick. With something like this, I'd take commissions, bribes, and hand out the occasional freebie captured in scene via the dialogue local menes in whatever establishment this turns out to be. Samples would be in the form of shop pictures, and I could make a code in order for role playing to be more fun. Be the first poster on page -blank- and add in your favorite drink/dessert and you'll get an avi snip with that as the theme! Bwahaha.

Does this sound like a good idea? And where the heck would I place this in the mene forums? I figured I'd ask this here and get some perspective on building designs, which I kinda suck at without a ruler, and this would be fantastic practice for backgrounds.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 10:32 AM

I'm super tired but if I read what you said the right way, you just make a thread in the forum called Art Shops. You can either make it in the main section where you see art shops or in the subforum Pixel/Other Art.

And um D: like I said before I'm tired but if I sort of understand what kind of shop this is and your ideas to do with it.. yes it sounds like a good idea.. you never know unless you rtry

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2013, 05:34 PM

I swear I post and I must not be hitting reply... I think I'm gonna do it. :3

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2014, 06:40 AM

RESURRECTING THIS because I don't want to make a new thread to talk about this again. I finally have access to a good printer and I'm thinking of getting cracking on this idea. Any tips?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-07-2014, 06:49 AM

I do that, too, i hit the forum page link

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2014, 06:54 AM

Forum page link?