Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-02-2011, 02:32 AM

"Oh. A-all right..."

Knowing that Remy had taken dance classes greatly relieved Morty. He had a teacher, at the very least, to correct him if he made the wrong move. While he didn't want to embarrass himself around Remy, he had to learn, after all. And so, Morty tried his very best to follow the human's lead, oftentimes stumbling over his own feet or accidentally stepping on one of Remy's feet. It took him a little while, but he eventually stopped making big mistakes--only small stumbles and accidental missteps remained.

He closed his eyes when Remy started to sing, wrapping his arms very tightly around him so he could enjoy the song and not really have to worry about keeping himself upright in the dance. When the human finished singing, he laid his head down against Remy's neck and hummed softly, sounding pleased. "I love you, too."

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2011, 03:11 AM

"Oh my handsome Morty." Remy laid his head on top of the alien's and took a deep breath enjoying the smell of his lover. he pulled back slowly, but kept the alien's hand in his own. Pressing a kiss to the top of his hand, Remy lead his companion toward the bathroom. Grabbing the bathrobes on the way the artist spun Morty around dipping him. The bathroom was warm steam rising softly from water. Purple rose petals floated in the water and the distinct smell of lilac and vanilla permeated the air. "This was the other half of the surprise. A warm bath and message. Why don't you go get undressed and I'll joint me in the tub."

Remy slowly stripped and sank into the warm silky water and waited for the alien.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-02-2011, 03:23 AM

Morty seemed to like the warm bathroom a lot more than he liked the thought of dancing, because the tense muscles in his arms suddenly relaxed. "...Mm. Okay. That sounds nice. Just...give me a moment."

Morty now had another problem on his hands. It took the alien five long minutes to completely strip down out of the tuxedo--he'd had problems with the multiple layers and the buttons. Apparently, buttons weren't a common thing on his home planet. When he finally managed to strip down completely, he shuffled forward and peered at the water uncertainly, arms wrapped around himself. The thin, dark lines of his tribal tattoos were barely visible in the flickering light. After a moment, he lowered himself into the warm water, hesitating a few times when he thought he might slip.

Finally, though, he settled down beside Remy and sighed, looking relaxed.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2011, 04:36 AM

"Good? I still cannot get over your tattoo's they're so beautiful." Remy silently traced the ones he could reach with the tip of his finger. His heart hadn't felt this light in years, not since before Marcus had been killed. The artist sighed happily sinking up to his chin in the warm water. He pressed a few light kisses to hi lover's reachable parts. Remy wanted to excite his lover, but not too much he wanted to save most of that for the bedroom.

Under the water Remy slipped his arms around his lover's smooth waist. He pulled Morty closer and gently started to kiss his lips and neck. "You are so handsome mon amour. I am so glad that I found you in the corn field."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-02-2011, 04:59 AM

"Mm...it's warm," Morty quipped, eyes closed and a big smile on his face. He liked the feeling of Remy's hands tracing his tattoos. He'd never really considered them attractive, as they were tribal tattoos after all and had purpose and meaning. But if Remy thought they were, then that was a good thing.

He curled up against Remy closely when his arms curled around his waist and began to gently reciprocate his kisses. "I'm glad you found me, too...I'm glad I decided to go through the corn field instead of through the forest...otherwise, I would have never met you," he admitted, softly.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2011, 02:35 AM

"That would have been most tragic mes ami. Now let me wash your hair for you." Remy reached for the shampoo and lathered up a bunch for Morty's hair. Gently adding the soap to the wet hair the artist used his talented to massage the soap into his loves hair. The thick orange strands were smooth, like thick strands of silk. The touch was intoxicating making him moan in delight. He hummed their jazz song softy nuzzling the alien's long pale neck.

"It amazes me how similar our species are. In all the galaxies, in all the solar systems there was planet with a compatible species." Thoughts of their impending trip to the Akweetee's home world. A knot of worry slowly formed in his stomach. Would Morty even want him after he returned to his people. Was he just taking advantage of his friend, who had no one else on this planet. Remy carefully rinsed his companions hair free of soap and ran a rinse free conditioner through the thick locks. He turned so he could look into Morty's eyes. "Morty...can I ask you something? Are you with me just because I'm the only human you know? I-I mean well...oh never mind."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 02:47 AM

Ooohh...having his hair washed like that was something that Morty really had never had done. Because his parents had died when he was young, he had been forced to grow up and be independent much more quickly than the average person. He had never had his parents give him too many baths, as they died when he was a toddler. He bathed himself starting at a young age.

When Remy asked him that question, Morty's fire orange eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Erm...no? I like you for who you are," he said, quite firmly. "It's not just because you're a human and I'm lost and desperate here, haha...not at all. I promise." He reached forward and pressed his hand flat against Remy's cheek. "I don't want you to feel like that's the only reason I'm here with you."

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2011, 03:17 AM

Instead of answering Remy pulled the other into a passionate kiss. He threaded his fingers into the now clean orange hair. The artist only pulled back from the handsome alien in his arms after the need for air became completely necessary. He was panting heavily and had to lean his head against Morty's chest to catch his breath. Lifting up his head he looked deeply into the beautiful red rubies that Morty had for eyes. Closing his eyes he leaned up and nuzzled his face against the alien's.

The artist could hardly contain himself. Remy had Morty wrap his legs around his waist as he pulled him back in for a deep kiss. He licked the other's lips asking for permission before he plundered the other's mouth. The artist's hands were busy as well; they traced over the muscles on Morty's back and buttocks. Nibbling on Morty's lower lip Remy groaned with building need.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 03:22 AM

((Shall we move this to Yahoo? Or AIM, if you want?))