Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 10-22-2011, 02:59 PM

In the future, extraterritorial beings are coming to earth for a new life. The Government of Earth makes sure that the aliens are keeping things under control. However there has been a series of murders to both the aliens and the humans of the Earth. The Government decided to hire a bounty Hunter to kill the one that is causing all of the killings. However, the problem is that they don't know if the killer is an experiment gone wrong, a crazed lunatic or just a creature that it in help of help?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
  1. No godmodding
  2. have fun
  3. let the other person know that u will be gone
  4. u can have as many charries u can handle
  5. more rules may be added.
[SIZE-"5"]Character Skeletons:[/SIZE]

Name:
Age/Cycle:
Are you an alien or human:
Bio:
Pic: (human and alien)
Accepted Character

Name: Jason Bones
Age/Cycle: 19
What are you: Bounty Hunter
Are you an Alien or human: half alien and human
Bio: Jason Bones is a half-breed. His mother was a human and his father is a alien. He was raised by both of his parents who loved each other and him. They lived on Earth since Jason was born but suddenly all that changed when Jason's parents were killed in front of him by an unknown killer. He became traumatized and lived with his grandparents. Jason suddenly started to harm people that would hurt his friends and family, which wasn't normal. Jason later grew up to become a Bounty Hunter that kills both humans and Aliens for the right price and so that no one will experience the same pain he felt.
Pic:

Alien

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-24-2011, 02:09 AM

Name: Nikki Landon
Age/Cycle: 20
What are you: Government Agent for the Extraterrestrial Interactions Division.
Are you an alien or human: Alien, disguised as a human.
Bio: Nikki was born on a planet known as Pika, but has been fascinated with the customs and cultures of the humans on the planet called Earth. So when she was old enough, she left Pika and moved to Earth. There she had already lined up a job with the government in there Extraterrestrial Interactions Division where she's worked for the past two years.
Pic:

----------

Clack, clack, clack, clack, clack... The sound of heels walking rapidly echoed in the tile hallway of the sterile office building rang out as the young agent rushed to her office where she had clients waiting. She took a small sip of the coffee she was holding in her hand and immediately jerked her head back. "Damn. That's hot." She uttered under her breath before entering the glass doors that led to her office. She smiled at the young couple as she opened the file the intern had set on her desk as per her request. "Mister and Missus Daniels, welcome. I'm Nikki Landon, the agent who's been put in charge of your file. I just want you to know that I've taken care of everything and I have your papers right here. If you will just go see Mister Kyle Marcus down the hall and sign some legal papers, you will be legal residents of Earth and we will check in with you within the next three months just to make sure that there are no problems. If you need anything don't hesitate to call, I'll answer twenty-four hours a day for seven days a week for fifty two weeks of the year." The young woman said in a professional tone that was very soft and sweet, which made it hard to believe she was an agent sometimes. She'd seen battle. "Thank you, thank you so much Miss Landon." Mister Daniels said, shaking her hand before leading his wife out. Nikki could see now that they were expecting and that was their reason for moving to Earth, which caused a smile to cross her soft and full lips.

Nikki had finally got the time to sit and enjoy her coffee while listening to a bit of classical music. The concerto was just reaching its climax when her line rang, bringing her in from her dream world where she wasn't sitting behind a desk. Her eyes snapped opened before she set her half-drunken coffee on the corner of her desk. She turned the music down before taking a deep breath and answering the phone. "Nikki Landon. Yes, sir. Yes, sir. I have an opening in thirty minutes. Oh. Well, I suppose I can clear my schedule for the rest of the day but- Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. Jason Bones, bounty hunter. Yes, sir. Tell the front to let the guards bring him to my office. Yes, sir." It was a relief when the director hung up, leaving Nikki to gather up her file on murders that have been impacting both human and alien living patterns.

It had been two hours since the phone call from the director and she had a very organized stacking of papers on her desk as she read over reports of each crime and details about the victims, having had to put her glasses on to get closer looks at some of the photographs from the crime scenes. At some point she had tuned the rhythm of her research to the flow of the music she had playing in the background and had just lost herself. Nikki was so engrossed in what she was doing that she barely noticed when Barry, her favorite security guard, knocked lightly on the glass. "Miss Landon? Your, uh, appointment is here." He said, causing her head to snap up. Nikki hastily stood up and straightened out her skirt before smiling at Barry. "Thank you, Barry." She dismissed before turning her gaze to this bounty hunter the agency had hired. She gave him a sweet smile and held her hand out. "Mister Bones. Thank you for coming. I'm Nikki Landon. Please, sit so we can discuss the case." She said in that sweet and professional voice she always had. Nikki hadn't bothered to take in details about this bounty hunter since she wouldn't really need to remember him. She was instructed to keep in contact with him, not follow him like a puppy. She sat back down behind her desk and read over a few more papers before putting them into a well organized file folder and taking her glasses off. Her brown eyes settled on the bounty hunter as she made sure the file was straightened before holding it out to him. "I've taken the liberty of collecting the reports of each crime and putting them in this folder. Every bit of information on the victims, the crimes, and so forth is in there so there should be no gray areas. However, I've been instructed to keep in touch with you. Status reports, answer your questions, and things of that nature. My card is tucked in there, so you may call. If it helps you at all, I would advise you to take a good look at the Gonzales case photos and see if anything strikes you as... well... odd."

Gothika_Knight

Old 10-27-2011, 01:32 AM

[my laptop hates me >.<]

A man by the name of Jason Bones walked into the office of Nikki Landon, his new inform, so to speak. He walked to the chair and sat in it and looked at the file. He was looking at the pictures that were in the file marked 'Gonzales'. He blinked while remaining silent as Nikki spoke to him and said that if they was anything that he would just ask her. Jason looked up at Nikki and tilted his head a little, "I do have a question, is this the most recent one?" he asked looking into the woman's eyes. His carefree dark brown hair laid in front of his eyes while his shirt remained unbutton due the fact that his alien form gets too hot and that his shirt was always getting ripped. His pants were a little baggy and covered with some dirt from his last assignment.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-27-2011, 02:39 AM

Nikki watched him look over the file with a great curiosity. She liked to watch people's facial expressions to see how they reacted to things. The bounty hunter actually gave very little away which was good considering his line of work. Her deep brown eyes traveled up and down his body, unintentionally remembering every detail. Her eyes stopped on his unbuttoned shirt which revealed a well sculpted body for just a moment too long. She swallowed a lump in her throat before looking back up at him. "Ah, no. The Gonzales case is not the last one. There was another late last night or early this morning, unfortunately the files for that one are not accessible at this time. I will get those to you as soon as I can, even if it means putting a whoopin on someone." Her voice never lost that sweetness to it. Then she spun in her chair to a file cabinet behind her and pulled out another file that held only a single item. "However, I was able to get this. It isn't much, but it's a lot more on that particular case than either one of us has now." She said, handing over a copy of the autopsy report that had chunks blacked out. That part made Nikki very angry, but she didn't let it show. "Any other questions?" Her eyes kept traveling the length of his body, but she couldn't control it. It made her very uncomfortable, but she wasn't really complaining.

Gothika_Knight

Old 10-28-2011, 11:40 AM

Jason listened to Nikki as she turned around to give him a autopsy report. A frown came on his lips as he saw the blacked out areas of the report, 'Damn it, I can't get most of the information from this report without the black out info.' he said to himself as he looked at the girl, "This will do actually. I know a few people that can tell me what his behind the black lines." he said softly and tilted his head a little. He observed the woman and seem how beautiful she was, a light and softly smile appeared on her face as he looked down that the pictures and the report and seem something interesting. The autopsy said something about the bite marks on the bodies that had a weird pattern to them, they went along the ribcage then just ripped the stomach open to clean out the body. He slowly stood up and turned to walk to the door, "Thank you from the file. I'll return once I get the blacked out parts to show." he said in a soft voice as his remembered what Nikki looked like, she was kind and sweet. But he could he do, he could only endure it. Walking out the office, two neko girls looked at Jason with a smile, "Did you get you next job?" Moka, the neko with white ears asked with a smile and Mika, the neko with black ears giggled softly, "When can we start?" she asked as Jason started walking down the hall, "We'll be starting when I get this some of this report unscripted." Jason said with a smile as Mika ans Moka giggled and followed him.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-29-2011, 05:53 AM

Nikki didn't question him because she really didn't need to know. The blacked out parts sort of ticked her off, a lot more than she let on actually. Of course some information was still classified, but she isn't the one who had hired this bounty hunter so why not allow him to have said classified information? She didn't know but it didn't make much sense to her. She subconsciously picked up a pen and began to twirl it between her fingers as she thought. "I look forward to meeting with you again. I will be here until around oh say four thirty so feel free to drop by. After that, you'll have to call my cell number which is on my card in the file. Good luck." She said, watching him leave before she sank back into her seat and closed her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose. "Aye carrumba..." Her head was starting to throb from a slight headache, but she just ignored it because she knew it would subside shortly. The phone rang and she just reached out to answer it, out of habit, in her sweet voice. "Nikki Landon speaking.- Ah, yes, I have spoken with Mister Bones.- No, we will keep in contact.- Yes, I've given him the files.- No. I did not give him the classified autopsy report.- I'm not lying.- Have I ever lied?- Exactly. Why doubt me now?- Yes, sir. I will keep you up to date." Her arm went limp shortly after hanging up the phone. Of course she had lied, but technically she hadn't given him much. Her deep brown eyes remained closed as she remembered his well-sculpted body with a slight smile. Nikki had to admit he was pretty cute for a bounty hunter. "And you're working with him. Plus there's like... zero chance he'll ever like you so just... drop it. You'll only hurt yourself." She spoke to herself before returning to her paper work, sneaking a peak at the file they had on this bounty hunter. Nikki would be at her office until exactly four thirty before leaving to go home and eat a modest dinner for one and curl up in her sweat pants on the couch with a book, like she did every day.

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-05-2011, 04:10 AM

[srry, my brain was dead 4 a while]

After a few hours, Jason, Moka and Mika were at Duncan's house. Duncan was a close friend of Jason and was able to uncode any classified information. Mika and Moka whispered to each other and spoke in rhyme so Jason couldn't understand them talking. "Should we get the girl?" "But Jason would throw a fit, the biggest on in the world." "The woman he seen, he seems t be interested in." "Sneak off we shall and see where she been." they spoke as they snuck away back to Nikki's job. Mika and Moka were Nekoeans, which were very clever creature that could sense emotions. They sensed a little hope as they waited for Jason to leave Nikki's office. They snuck nack in and knocked on the door. "Hello. Hello, someone in there?" Moka asked as she poked her head in, Mika looked in the office and looked around with her.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 11-05-2011, 04:30 AM

(It's fine. I've got quite a bit on my plate so... yeah... XD)

Nikki was busy writing notes when there came a rapping upon her office door which caused her to look up with her glasses on the tip of her nose. She looked at the two girls with an inquisitive gaze and slightly tilted her head to the side. Really, she wasn't looking at the girls but was more interested as to why they were even there. "Ah, may I help you ladies?" She asked, still keeping up her sweetly professional demeanor that seemed like it never faltered. Her brown eyes shot to the clock for a moment and she noted that it wouldn't be long before she returned to her home.

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-13-2011, 07:12 AM

Mika and Moka looked at each other and back at the woman, a smile spread on their faces as their tails and ears wiggled happily. "I am Moka." "And I am Mika, we're the Neka twins." they said giggling as they walked to the desk and smiled. Mika wiggled her black ears and curled her tail, "Are you the one that talked to Jason?" Mika asked tilting her head and Moka slowly walked around the desk at the woman, "You're very pretty. I wish I was as pretty as you." she said swaying her white tail and perked her white ears happily.

Jason was with Duncan as he gave him the papers so he could translate the black lines. Duncan nodded and disappeared in his office, Jason turned around and seen Moka and Mika had vanished 'Oh great, not again.' he thought to himself. "Duncan, I'll be right back. I have to find Moka and Mika." he said running out the office, "OK, I'll call you when the papers are done." he said as Jason disappeared and turned into his alien form. Running and jumping, he used his heat senors to locate Moka and Mika and started to follow their heat signatures to where they went.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 11-17-2011, 09:31 PM

((Hey. Replies on my end might be slow since I'm trying to just get through with my U.S. Government class. Sorry.))

Nikki tilted her head to the side slightly and looked at the two rather confounded. "Uh, thank you...?" It came out more like a question since she didn't know who to respond to first and it was sort of muddling her brain. "Um, yes. I did speak with Jason previously." She answered, moving her glasses from her face to her desk and gently pinching the bridge of her nose. "Erm, may I ask why you two are in my office?" Her eyes darted between the two for a moment as she waited for an answer.

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-19-2011, 04:17 AM

((ok, ill be a little busy my self, by u can take ur time))

Mika and Moka looked at each other and smiled softly at Nikki, "Do you like Jason?" Moka asked with a smile on her face and giggled softly as she swayed her tail. "You don't have to lie, we can keep a secret. We promise we won't tell Jason." Mika said sitting in the chair and giggled softly. MIka and Moka were an odd pair, their people had the observe peoples' emotions. Moka flicked her tail and grabbed Nikki's glasses and started playing with them.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 11-25-2011, 09:29 PM

Nikki watched as their tails swayed. "Please be careful with those." She said before she thought about their question. '~Do I like Jason? Interesting question of sorts that is. I suppose I could like Jason, but I did just meet him... and we're working together.~' Her eyes flicked down to her desk. "We're just working together. That's all... for now." She said, small smirk threatening to appear on her lips at the end. '~I do think Jason is... hot, for lack of a better term, and I think I could like him if I got to know him. So... why not?~' The truth was that she had his file in her purse that she'd look over later. Her department kept impeccable records. "Uh, why aren't you two with Jason now? I'm sure he's looking for you."