Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 01-07-2012, 05:11 AM

The year is 5059 things have changed a lot for the human race. People can no long have there own children, so they resort to mixing D.N.A. Human live there life day to day, but not the way they use to. Work is not by hand, but hooked up to the main frame. The first time a person works is when they reach the age of sixteen. The young ones go to school up until that point. They live in the City If the past could only see what the computer have made for the humans.
The City is srrounded by a large gate that can't be climbed. If some one did find a way over the gate it wouldn't matter much for there are giant air ships that keep watch over the City. Anyone who gets over the wall is killed by the ships Lazier.
The City is controlled by the royal family, they live within the computers main frame. They give the lives to the human, and control most of there moves in life. The royal family has been there since the City was built, and maybe even before then. At the turn of the new year a group who called themselves X rose against the royal family and the computers. Its this up rising that has people fighting against each other, and even some of the most innocent as had to pay the price.
But there's hope for it has been said that a small group would bring back what once was, and it would only be time before the group shows there faces to the world. It would be this group that would show the world the way. The great computer for told of the up rise from the up rise.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 01-07-2012, 05:25 AM

Ayo woke up with a small pain in her neck, it had been been a while since she felt the pain, but she had felt it before. She unhooked her self from the sleeping Chamber, and looked to her brothers sleeping chamber. She pulled up her sleve to revile a small bump that began to glow as she put it towards her brother. The small bump on his arm began to glow and he slowly woke up. "Nice to see that your finely away Flinn" she said as she punched him in the arm. Flinn unhooked himself from the wires that were connected. "did you here in the newer houses the wires work all by themselves." he said. She shook her head. "flinn... We don't have the money for a new house dear brother... Were still in school..." she said as she rubbed her neck. Flinn walked up to her. "Is your neck hurting you again.?" he asked as he gently rubbed her neck. "I'm fine." she said as she walked to the small living room She sat in front of the light and looked to her brother. "Were almost done with school... I wish mom and dad could be here." she said softly. He nodded and softly smiled. "I know I wish they could be to." he said softly.

Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 01-07-2012, 06:15 AM

A deep sigh echoed through the small pod, he had been in here for hours now, and it wasn't getting any better. He wasn't sure why this was all the rage, so much for a relaxing "escape", more like a tiny metal cage, complete with boredom and leg cramps. Ankin groaned and tried to adjust himself, but it just didn't seem like it was going to get any better. "That's it, I'm done with this." He pushed a button, and a valve released, the door swinging open. He breathed a sigh of relief and practically fell out of the pod, glad he could full stretch out his legs once again.

"I can't believe you enjoy that, Rain." The older boy shook his head, running his fingers through his fiery hair. The girl giggled and closed the chamber up tight, and shrugged. "Well you better get used to it, you're going to have to hide there if you don't start going to work. You've been out of school for almost a year." Anik shook his head and turned away from here. He didn't want to hear that... something in his mind clicked years ago, and he knew he could no longer be a drone. But as far as he knew, no one else felt the same way. "I'll be back." He half waved over his shoulder, and left the small place they called home. It was on the older side of the city, and slightly run down, but it was his. He sighed and took off, not sure where he was headed.