Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2007, 03:41 AM

@ Crys : Lmao. I'd offer excess EIs if I hadn't sold them already. xD

@ Black Cat : Yeah... That dress is heinously expensive.

-bought her own version, already-

All the items are just so lovely, though.

Black Cat
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apado
haha xD

My avi looks like a spinster O.O;;

• Your avatar reminds me of the Dark Queen of the Fly. 8) Cool wings!

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 03:48 AM

Black Cat: Don't worry about slow replies, it happens to us all in events, I'd say. XD

And the dress is very expensive, yes. x_X; I got mine as a gift, along with half the other gowns. <3 I had to buy teh remaining two myself, though. XD Now I'm trying to nab up everything while it's half off so it doesn't hurt my wallet as much later.

Thanks for the compliment. X3 And yeah, definitely a lot, lol. xD

I haven't worked out a full outfit for my mule, yet. But at least he's clothed now. He was naked before. XD

Abis: Aww, it's the thought that counts. xD <3 And funny enough, right when I posted that, I got 2 candies in succession, lmao. Retribution?

Black Cat
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abis
Oh yeah, I splurged on the event commons.

-wanders about-

Lmao. I sold off a bunch of my Kitties so I could get more items... I've sold at least 11... Plus two lollies... and I have more of each, still...

Wow. That's a lot of candy.

• Kitties? You mean the Tigra from DI?

I still haven't sold a single hollopops because I'm trying to see if there are people who missed Halloween later, so maybe I could help them. :wink:

And really, I know people are hoarding, but the amount they've collected is quite surprising. :shock:

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2007, 03:58 AM

@ Black Cat : Nah. I meant the Ghosty Kitties or whatever they're called. xD

@ Crys : Hooray, retribution.

And. That's a wonderful gift, then. Lmao. I only had enough to buy one of the dresses.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 04:00 AM

Always a good thing~.

Aww. xD Mine were a complete surprise. I felt guilty that my boyfriend bought them for me, since I was just going to grab them myself. When the event is over I wouldn't mind a temporary charity to help everyone who wants one at full price earn one of the gowns.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2007, 04:02 AM

Aw, that's sweet, though.

My boyfriend has no interest whatsoever in this kind of site. xD

Black Cat
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~LOOOOOOONGCAT~~
I'm Longcat. I always have, I just keep accumulating white items, and i really like how halloween allows for more white items. Like ghosties!!! and I liked the skarf, which I promptly bought with out a care for anything. Hey what can I say, Longcat is looooong.

• :lol: Maybe if you equip something white for your face or choose the white skin tone, you'll look more like the real looooong cat! Menewsha has so many qhite items, I'm sure you can be as white as you want from top to bottom!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 04:25 AM

XD I originally met mine on Gaia, so I knew he'd like it here.

Black Cat
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
Black Cat: Don't worry about slow replies, it happens to us all in events, I'd say. XD

And the dress is very expensive, yes. x_X; I got mine as a gift, along with half the other gowns. <3 I had to buy teh remaining two myself, though. XD Now I'm trying to nab up everything while it's half off so it doesn't hurt my wallet as much later.

Thanks for the compliment. X3 And yeah, definitely a lot, lol. xD

I haven't worked out a full outfit for my mule, yet. But at least he's clothed now. He was naked before. XD

Abis: Aww, it's the thought that counts. xD <3 And funny enough, right when I posted that, I got 2 candies in succession, lmao. Retribution?

• I'm trying to reply to almost all posts so it's not fast. :lol:

Wow, you got from gifts? Your friends are very generous! :D
    Ah you make me curious now, how much is that dress?

Yeah, I'm thinking of buying from the event store too, but...I'm addicted to gambling so I need the money as base fund, if I spend them all on event items, I'll have nothing left to feed my addiction...XD

Yay for clothed mules! :lol:

Btw is it just me or the candies are slowing down? :shock:

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 04:35 AM

I understand. XD

Extremely generous. ^^; <3 And I'm not sure, but they're 2kish. When full price I think they'll be around 5k each. @3@;

xD I was really addicted to fishing for a while. Nearly didn't have any halloween funds cause I couldn't stop playing.

Aye, no more white boxers running around for him.

I think they are, yeah.

Black Cat
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 02:10 AM

• uuh...i hope i can get the gown for my sister before this event ends, but with so little time left and my gold reduced into this much....i don't think i could make it.... :?

on the other hand...i l.o.v.e. this event's items! they're fitting my screename! :D

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-05-2007, 02:24 AM

xD *prances around*

I actually wanted to go with a vampire look, but ended up being a cat right after the ears came. And I really wanted to use the wings, so... xD I don't match that well anymore.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-05-2007, 02:38 AM

I'm soo ghost pirate chic!
x'D
Nah, still a very plain work in progress.
Ack! I need to hurry and get some more gold.
The event is ending and I haven't even scratched the surface of my goal.
-grabby hands at the event commons-

Caroline
stay gold

Old 11-05-2007, 02:42 AM

• *struts around in undies*
    The new black and white items inspired me to make a monochrome avi.
    Notttt quite finished yet; I'm really hoping I can collect enough candies and find the location of the last item before the event ends! >.<
    Kitty ears and tail would be sweet.