⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 01:45 AM

Aww thank you! n.n

So how're you doing?

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 01:49 AM

A bit worn out, but fine for the most part.

And you?

Erised
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 01:52 AM

Well thats good to hear.
I am fine thank you!
A bit tired though n.n;

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 01:57 AM

Yeah, me too. ^^'
I didn't get enough sleep last night and I've been running around all day.

Erised
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 02:06 AM

You should get some sleep then!
:3

As should I!
n.n;

Sorry for leaving so suddenly, it was nice talking with you!

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 02:34 AM

Nice talking to you too!

Hope to see you in here again sometime. :3

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 03:13 AM

*adds Lura's art shop to the links* Its really great art, Lura, if you read this.
:3

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2008, 04:49 AM

( XD I was gonna reply earlier, but was about to leave again, so decided to come back later-- which is now~ X3 )

Being kidnapped is fun sometimes, haha. Sorry to hear you were tired out by it though. XD

And thank you for visiting my shop and adding the link! ^o^

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 05:59 AM

You're welcome. :3

Yeah, sometimes being kidnapped is fuuunn. Once, my friends kidnapped me (I mean literally -drug me out of the house and practically threw me in the car ;-;) but it turned out to be amazing. <3 We went to the movies and the mall, then we went to Starbucks and THEN we went to this big party. I got lots of huggggsss from people I hadn't seen in like a year. (Was home schooled from 15-16) Plus my ex who cheated on me was acting like an idiot and fell over the banister into a bowl of punch and a bowl of nacho cheese. :'D
It was like, the best night evar. <33

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2008, 06:05 AM

The beginning sounded scary. >.<
But it's good to hear the night turned out to be the best!
Friends are awesome in their quirky ways~ X3

I wish I could see something like the punch and cheese business, haha.
Though I'm not really sure how I would react if I saw that right in front of me. XDD;

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 06:20 AM

xD Yep, and my friends are most definitely VERY quirky.

xDD It was so funny. Because, there was a bunch of bored people upstairs sliding down the banister to the downstairs. And there was like, this entryway room where the stairs were and there was the table with the food and punch. So the guy who cheated on me with my ex-friend was being an ass and was like trying to cut in front of us in the line and was like pushing one of my girl friends out of his way and when the guy we had with us told him to cut it out, he got up in his face and was like "What're YOU gonna do about it? YOU don't like violence, you p**sy!" I think he had been drinking, but anyway, he pushed the girl again and then went to slide down the banister and someone -not us- pushed him and he fell onto the food table and was covered in everything from head to toe.
He might've gotten hurt, but honestly I didn't care. Its one thing to treat me badly, but when you mess with my friends, I couldn't care less for you. :?
I found it to be rather funny, since he looked like a cheese monster but smelled like punch. xD

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2008, 06:51 AM

Haha. XD
Well, I'd definitely say he deserved it.
And even if he wasn't your ex, pushing people around isn't a way to treat anyone.

It's comforting to know some people stick up for you in life. =3

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 06:55 AM

Yeah, he deserved it.
I haven't seen him since then, but I'm hoping that the cheese dried in his hair before he could get home, and that it wouldn't wash out, so his parents had to cut his hair off. That would be a fitting punishment for the crap that he's done.

Sorry, this is starting to get kind of negative. -shuts up-

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2008, 07:07 AM

It's ok. I seem to have noticed a sort of storytelling trend in many threads of Menewsha. XD
It didn't take long after I joined that I started sharing some snippets of my own life with online people~

Mm.. the hair cut probably wouldn't have been enough for punishment, but it'd have been a start. >.<o

So what kind of errands did you have to run earlier? XD

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 07:39 AM

Sorry for the vanishing act, I had something to take care of on Gaia.

Ohh, my mom just stole me out of bed to pay bills with her. xD And we had to make sure my Nana was okay. One of her and my grandpa's friends passed away and they went to his funeral today, so we had to go make sure she wasn't too sad. :[

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2008, 07:47 AM

I was messing around on mspaint, which, no matter what I do on there, always seems to take up a lot of time. XD;

Haha. XD
o^o Does your Nana live with you? I hope she wasn't too hard hit by the funeral. @.@o
My grandma's getting to the age when her friends' passings will probably become more often. She lives overseas with my dad, so I only get to see her during the summer, and on one rare chance- during my winter break. But it's nice to just be around her, and I think she likes it too. ^ ^

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 08:04 AM

I know! I get in paint sometimes and start drawing, and next thing I know, an hour has passed. O.o

No, but she lives really close thankfully. *luffs her Nana*
She wasn't hit too terribly hard. Her friend died from cancer, and she knows from the experience of losing her mother to cancer that he is in a better place now and is no longer suffering. I mean, of course she's sad, but she knows that he is no longer in pain.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2008, 08:18 AM

Ahh, I understand the feeling, somewhat.

Both my grandfathers died from cancer when I was pretty young. But again, they were oversees, so little me never really noticed their suffering. Strangely, for the funeral held for the grandfather I didn't spend much time with, I bawled my eyes out, and I think rather suddenly too. To this day, I still don't know why.. And for the funeral for the grandfather I was a little closer to, I didn't cry at all.

Now that I'm thinking of it though, it might have just been a clearer show of my personality?
I'm usually a pretty expressionless person (offline anyway).. x.x

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 08:40 AM

When I went to my great uncle's funeral, I found it extremely disturbing that I could not cry.

Perhaps it is a show of personality, as I am also rather expressionless offline too. >.<'

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2008, 08:56 AM

Agreed. @.@

I think.. it's maybe because my mind/body doesn't know how to react, or that I know I feel the emotions but choose to not show it (because I don't know how?). If I remember correctly, I went to the funeral that I cried in a short time after the one I didn't.. maybe that's what broke me down? Experience? I don't recall going to any funerals before my first grandfather's either..

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 09:10 AM

I think it was my body's way of defending itself. Like, if I don't cry, its not bad. It was, I think, a way of making it seem less real.

But I don't know. @.@

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2008, 09:17 AM

True, that's something I've heard some other people say before.
But I don't fully understand my mind enough to know if it was true for me as well. x.x

Anyways, to take our minds off this sad subject for a bit ( >.< )
I'm just finishing a last round of fishing and then I'm heading off to bed. >w<;
'Til the next time we're online~ =3

`Kitami

Old 03-29-2008, 09:27 AM

Okay then, see you soon.

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 03-29-2008, 11:31 AM

3k for the ruby dress? =]

`Kitami