fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 03-16-2007, 04:37 AM

Yeah, really. i got about 200g just from posting. For me, that's insane. It hurts my fingers. I can't afford to buy crowns with RL money. So I've been arting my ass off. But nobody buys - I think i'm too expensive, or my style's not right. Haha, or people just really wnat to hold onto thier items.

Ugh. red sheets totally washed out my characer's skin in this picture *smacface*

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 03-16-2007, 04:43 AM

FLATSALE!

You wander around the streets of Menewsha, and buried in the back of the Art District is a tiny little antique shop. In the window are masks, lots of them, but you can't tell waht they're made of. There seems to be something interesting past those bone-white faces with no noses or mouths. You go inside to take a closer look...

Fill out the form below, and make sure you've got a creative idea. We will be selling a maximum of two pets this time around.

Each pet costs 2,000g. I know it's expensive, but this is a lot of effort for me. Please pay in full upon receiving your Masa. You may

Flatsale ends Friday, March 23, 2007 at 11:59 PST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Menewsha Name:
A Little About Yourself (IC):
A Little About Yourself (OC):
Iakushen's Name:
Iakushen's Physical Description while Living:
Iakushen's Death (will be used as RP sample):

LunaMiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2007, 04:58 AM

Woohoo~ <3

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-17-2007, 05:58 PM

No response ot this flatsale... at all...? Y_Y;

Lachesia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2007, 09:00 PM

*runs in*

Halloooo! I'm sorry no one's responding. That's got to be so discouraging. I would, except 1) I stink at RP and 2) no funds.

*snug*

Perhaps it'll just take some time until everyone's not so focused on stupid event items?

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-17-2007, 09:04 PM

Lachey - hey! *hug*

I understand - these pets are priced high. I should let people pay in installments, lol.

Or maybe because is' buried in a corner and nobody wants to dedicate themsleves to RP, but that's all right. if it dies, it dies.

Lachesia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2007, 09:29 PM

That may be. It's a bit difficult to find, and I know that the clientele is pretty small in general. I notice there's not very many RP threads, either. Maybe it just takes some time for more individuals to find the site.

Nah, installments might be a bad idea. XD It might take a while to get off the ground. What about drawing some sort of example for yourself? Part of it might be that people just don't have a good enough idea of what they could ask for.

or maybe I'm talking out my butt. XD

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-17-2007, 09:33 PM

Yes... I don't think this site is too hevy on the RP side,at least not yet.

Haha, but 2k at once? So few people ahve that.

Yeah, drawing WYne is on my todo list. unforutnately, that list is very long. so long it hurts my brain and makes me want to cry.

*shrug* WEll, if the flatsale goes by and only one pet's sold, then that's only one for me to care for.

Mou
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2007, 08:25 PM

Yah I would buy, but 2k seems like an impossible amount for me to get at the moment ^^; So I'll just lurk around here to see if I might be able to afford it sometime in the future (plus I might then be able to see some of these pets :3).

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2007, 08:27 PM

Hehe. I think I partially set it so hight because I don't feel like doing them, lol. If there are no bids on this flatsale, then I will have another one after A THousand Gardens finishes thiers.

We take items, as well. Valued the same as they are in my artshop (link in sig, under iamge).

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 03-19-2007, 01:57 AM

Well, I'd enter, but the money is a problem...

We decided that payment plans would be okay...Maybe when the new donation items come out, things will be worth more. I guess I should get some more crowns before they stop offering them for the month. Gah!

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2007, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
Well, I'd enter, but the money is a problem...

We decided that payment plans would be okay...Maybe when the new donation items come out, things will be worth more. I guess I should get some more crowns before they stop offering them for the month. Gah!
What did you price A Thousand Gardens at? I'll drop to match it, if you want to standardize the subform. I was being arbitrary when I said 2k.

Yeah, payment plans should work as long as Mene is small.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-19-2007, 02:11 AM

heh. We've actually priced them at 2.5k...But we have enacted a payment plan as well. Luc and I talked about it a bit, but I think we still need to discuss...Because I was thinking about having people pay in three payments. The first one would be due when they win, the second would be due to grow from the egg to the young adult stage, and then the third payment would be due before they would grow to adult. So basically, it's like paying per stage.

Maybe we should drop our prices to 2k instead? I'll have to talk to luc about it.

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2007, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
heh. We've actually priced them at 2.5k...But we have enacted a payment plan as well. Luc and I talked about it a bit, but I think we still need to discuss...Because I was thinking about having people pay in three payments. The first one would be due when they win, the second would be due to grow from the egg to the young adult stage, and then the third payment would be due before they would grow to adult. So basically, it's like paying per stage.

Maybe we should drop our prices to 2k instead? I'll have to talk to luc about it.
Talk to her. I'm not here for the gold, so I'll do what you guys do. You seem to have a good payment plan.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-19-2007, 02:46 AM

Yeah, I'm not here for the gold either, so I really left pricing up to Luc...

I'll talk to her and get back to you. I'd like to be fair to everyone, and keep them interested. :D

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-22-2007, 02:18 PM

Gah, only two days left of flatsale, and no interest. Y_Y;

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-22-2007, 02:33 PM

*pets Woe* maybe it would be better if you threw in a samples of the stages?

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-22-2007, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumehayla
*pets Woe* maybe it would be better if you threw in a samples of the stages?
I can't get that done on time. I have too much work.

*shrug* I was totally just hoping to get by on reputiation when it comes to samples, lol. Nevertheless, I still think it's pricing not sample quality.

So, fuck 'em. ((Haha. I don't like being told to work on fee art where there are other things I need to prioirtize - eg, calc.)) *is really stressed out at the moment and doesn't want to worry about Mene*

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-23-2007, 06:49 PM

Last daaay....!

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-23-2007, 06:56 PM

Awww, no one entered yet?

Man...I can't just yet...First, the money.

Second, my RP obligations should probably be on my shop now. Until things are settled there, I really shouldn't get too involved elsewhere. I still have plenty of Gaia characters that need my attention too...T_T

I do hope you get an entry though Woe!!!

C'mon people, you know you wanna enter! :D

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-24-2007, 05:23 AM

Flatsale over- nothing sold. Oh, well. THat's okay. I'll just reopen after midterms.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-24-2007, 05:41 AM

how much longer till your midterms are over? cause i think by that point i should be able to have saved enough since I'm quite keen on getting one of these as well

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-24-2007, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
how much longer till your midterms are over? cause i think by that point i should be able to have saved enough since I'm quite keen on getting one of these as well
My midterms finish on THursday, but I won't start any sales until A THousand Gardens has finished cuz overlapping is bad for both of us. XD :heart:

I think it's better I didn't get any pet requests- I can concentrate more on my schoolwork.

I totally got a 70% on my math midterm on Friday.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-24-2007, 06:38 PM

lovely, that gives me at least a week to save up for one of yours as well. im trying for one at thousand gardens and I'm about half way to paying mine off fully should i be chosen ^^ lol i got somewhere around 700 yesterday for just posting so i'm sure in the next one or two days i can make enough to pay it off all at once ^o^ and then i can work for saving up to get one from you the next time you decide to open ^^

oye and midterms are pretty important along with that other stuff you mentioned before about people in your family being sick. so as less amount of stress as possible would be good ^^

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-24-2007, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
lovely, that gives me at least a week to save up for one of yours as well. im trying for one at thousand gardens and I'm about half way to paying mine off fully should i be chosen ^^ lol i got somewhere around 700 yesterday for just posting so i'm sure in the next one or two days i can make enough to pay it off all at once ^o^ and then i can work for saving up to get one from you the next time you decide to open ^^

oye and midterms are pretty important along with that other stuff you mentioned before about people in your family being sick. so as less amount of stress as possible would be good ^^
Yeah, I'm going to adopt Luciole's payment plan soon (maybe a different sytle 500/500/1000 versus 666 the whole time).

Yeah, my grandad had a transfusion yesterday, so hopefully he's doing better. This wasn't a good week for me.