Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 12:01 AM

My B/C store is under construction. So please bear with me.

Page One
[1]. Introduction
[2]. Announcements/News
[3]. Rules
[4]. Story
[5]. Stages
[6]. Sale information/How to get a PuniPuni/F.A.Q.
[7]. Extra items for your PuniPuni.
[9]. Breeding/Customs
[10]. Pickups
[11]. Owners
[12].Affiliates
__________________________________________________ _____________

.:Introduction:.

The rain began again. It fell heavily, easily, with no meaning or intention but the fulfilment of its own nature, which was to fall and fall.
Helen Garner

Welcome to PuniPuni Rain, a semi-custom B/C shop.

Leilia-Owner,Creator, Artist, and Colorist aka Insane

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 12:29 AM

9/25/07- Store set up.

FS annoucements go here!

Sunny and Breezy!

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 12:35 AM

Flatsales

1. These Pets are Semi-rp based.

2. First come, first serve. We will not reserve <this> pet for you. You must wait and quickly request that pet.

3. Prices can and will change, depending on how many people own pets that are still growing.

4. Don't dissuade people from buying, please?! You will get black listed for doing so.

5. Only one pet per flatsale. You cannot claim two, unless it's a very slow flatsale.

6. Do NOT use a mule to buy a second pet in a flatsale. Not only does this limit the amount of new people, but it will also result you getting banned, the pets being sold to new people, and your current pet to be auctioned off WITH NO REFUNDS.

7. All Flatsales are FINAL. No refunds will be made... ever!

8.FS are 200g.
Auctions

1. Are a free for all. Co-bidding is allowed, however, only one person may own a pet. Although, the account owning the pet can be co-owned. There's nothing we can do about that.

2. Do not discourage people from bidding. This includes, but is not limited to, showing off how much gold you have, gloating about how you have so much money to AB the pet if you wanted to, and so on.

3. Auctions will either be a Cosplay, Customized, or a Pre-owned pet. This may include fresh lineart, depending on the situation.

4. All bids are FINAL. If you cannot come up with the amount for the bid, the second lowest bid will be able to buy the pet, and you WILL be black listed. You may also NOT take back a bid. Instead, you can try to ask someone, kindly, to bid higher.

Raffles

1. All tickets are 10G, and are unlimited, and will end on a certain date. The final date may be extended, depending on the circumstances.

2. All tickets can be donated to another person, or given out freely to everyone else equally.

3. All sales are FINAL. You may not ask for your money back after you sell it to us.

4. The news section will also include the DIRECT LINK to the post made to the drawn number.

Shop Rules

1. DO NOT STEAL THE IMAGES! We will have proof that ours are the original.

2. DO NOT STEAL THE LINEART!

3. Do not do anything against the ToS in here!

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 12:37 AM

Elsie loved the rain. When the weather was hot she felt uncomfortable and sticky. When it was cold she felt suffocated by the ridiculous number of layers her mother insisted she wear. When it rained though, she felt strangely at peace with the world, as if the water streaming down her face and fighting its way through the fabric of her jacket was soothing her, like a mother might soothe a crying child. Unlike the people around her, she did not quicken her pace or cross her arms and huddle into herself, she merely continued walking.

When she reached her front door, she checked her bag for any damage that might have been done to the books inside. Satisfied that they would dry overnight, Elsie turned her key in the lock. She had barely stepped into the hall when she was ambushed by her little sister, “Look what I got for you Elsie! I picked them afore it started raining.”

Elsie glanced down. In her outstretched fist Molly held half-a-dozen daisies. Most of the petals had been ripped from them and they all looked decidedly squashed, but the proud expression on her sister’s face was enough to cause Elsie to smile. “We’d better put them in some water then,” Elsie said, moving towards the kitchen with Molly at her heels.

She reached into the very back of the cupboard and retrieved an egg cup. She was just about to fill it with water when Molly stopped her, “You’ve got to use rain water, Elsie.”

Managing to refrain from sighing, Elsie asked, “Why?”

“’Cos that’s what they drinked when they was in the garden. They might not like the water in the tap.”

Rolling her eyes and muttering something about ‘silly little girls,’ Elsie nevertheless obliged, opening the window and holding the eggcup outside. Once it was full, she pulled it back in and arranged the daisies, attempting to make them stand up.

The next morning, Elsie entered the kitchen to find the flowers scattered around the outside of the eggcup. What remaining petals there were had shrivelled and the stems had lost their flexibility. Just as she was about to pour the water down the sink, Elsie noticed something in the bottom of the eggcup. It was as if the water had turned into a strange, greenish jelly. Curiosity getting the better of her, she prodded it gently. It let out a small squeak, sat up and scowled at her. Startled, she dropped the eggcup, but managed to catch the odd creature as it fell out. It stared at her for a few moments before curling up in her hands and going to sleep. ‘Sleep?’ Elsie thought, ‘Water shouldn’t be able to sleep.’

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 01:18 AM

Stage 1- Bottle/Jar/Blessed Object
Lucky you! You managed to catch more than a few drops of rain. Rare species or customs or cosplays come from objects that were left out and blessed by the rain.

Stage 2-Droplet
BLOB!!!-You hear a cracking. A strange jelly creature has emerged from your bottle. It's starting to take shape and move. Doesn't it make you want to eat it?

Stage 3-Rainling
It's doesn't look edible. But, it's been a big help or a big pain to you

Beyond these stages, your love and neglect has morphed into reality. Where's that cute jelly you caught so many days go? Stages 4 and higher are RP-based and are custom made.

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 01:22 AM

Sale Information/How to get a PuniPuni/F.A.Q.

Flat Sales- When a Forecast shows HEAVY RAIN. That means there will be a Flat Sale at <XX:XX A.M./P.M. PST>.
Code:

I want to catch the rain!

Name:
Species:
Puni's Name and Gender:
Any extra items:
Colored glass: (If so, state color)
Contacts:(if so, state color)
Did you send a trade to Lelia?:
F.A.Q

-How do I get a PuniPuni?
You buy them in a flatsale, win them in a raffle, or make the highest offer in an Auction.

-Can I get one for free?
Chances are, no. Of course, there's still hope, but don't bother us for one.

-Can I have more than one?
Yes, but you have to be able to maintain all the RP. If not, any one of them will evaporate, which will happen randomly.

-Yay! I can have more than one. Can my Adult PuniPuni have one?
Yes,again, if you can handle all the RP requirements. Once they have grown to the teen stage. You can have them try to catch the rain.

-WTF!!!Why didn't I get the ______ PuniPuni?
Each species of PuniPuni is only available during certain seasons and times of day. As of right now, we are still trying to predict which ones will pop up next.Seasons change every month. So sometimes, we might have a couple FS in one season, but only one in the next. The weather is unpredictable.

-Hey! How come it won't turn human?
They will only grow past the Puni stage if you Rp with them, whether it be in your journal or with others.

-Do you have to roleplay?
No, but if you want your PuniPuni to grow past the Droplet stages, then yes, you do.

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 01:24 AM

Welcome to the Marketplace. You can buy as many items for your new PuniPuni. Feel free to look around. More will be added soon....

Fruit Stand
-50g
Root Fruit- This slightly bitter root makes your PuniPuni have earthy tones of browns and greens.

Fireberry
-Only the bravest of Punis can swallow this flaming fruit. It's completely on fire. It colors them with fiery reds, oranges, and yellows.

Rococonut-The most refined fruit around. It looks kind of rough and dirty on the outside. Just crack open the shell and it reveals a pink and white shine.

Moon Pearl- It shines brightly in the moonlight. It's like holding the moon in your hand. Your puni will turn to white and blues with hints of gray.

The Bar
-60g[/align]
Mint Julep-Minty and refreshing. Punis will turn with green with envy.

Cosmospolitan-The drink of the night. Your PuniPuni will be covered in the dark of the night with glittering yellows and white

Blue Lagoon- A mellow tropical drink that colors Punis in all shades of blues.
[align=center]
Candy Shoppe
-40g

Stripey Pop- With one lick, your little jelly will get stripes.

Spotted Gum- Chewing on it, gives your Puni spots.

Extras-

Special Sand- Only colored glass can be made from this. You pick. 10g

Contacts-Choose the color of your Punis eyes. 10g

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 01:33 AM

Basics-PuniPunis can breed once they reach the 3rd stage or Adult stage. Teens can if I am bribed. No same sex breeding with adults.

3rd stage Breeding-The offspring will not be able to grow to the humanoid level. Offspring-stage 1-3.

Adult/Adult-This is the only way to get the offspring to grow through all the stages.

Adult/Owner-The Owner can breed with the Adult, thus passing on their attributes to the offspring. It applies to avatars and OCs. However, Offspring stages 4-6

Offspring:
Owners are allowed to keep one of them.They also can give the babies away to friends or random people in the thread. The rest will be cast into the storm.The mother can give birth from 1-4 children.

We managed to create a weather making machine, which means we can induce storms to occur. This technology is risky and pricy.

Tropical storm-4oog
-you get to choose which PuniPuni from the current season
-3 free items

Monsoon- 1ooog
-you get to choose any PuniPuni despite the current season
-5 free items

Hurricane- 2ooog
-you get a custom PuniPuni
-Inifite items
-animated cert

Armagedon-aka Cosplay-PM for details-Bribe
-Cosplay PuniPuni

Slots
1.Closed
2.Closed
3.Closed

Code:
Name:
Name of Owner
Puni's Name and Gender: 
Cosplay?(if so, link to images): 
Horns,wings, antennae aka extra appendages: 
Colors: 
Markings(stripes,spots, scars, etc) 
Any extra items:
Colored glass: 
Eye Color:
Will it stay a creature or turn Humanoid: 
Did you send a trade to Leilia?: .
[/b]

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 01:36 AM

Pickups....yeah I have no header

They go here!

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 01:37 AM

Owners....yeah again no headers

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 01:38 AM

Reserved

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 01:42 AM

And....we're open!

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-26-2007, 01:54 AM

So cute. <333 *3*; My boyfriend and I have been eying you set this up. xD We totally want one. In fact, I was wondering what kind of shop you'd make since I saw you post in the fresh meat forum. O:

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2007, 01:55 AM

Hiya, Leilia! Yes, it's me, Angel XIII straight from Gaia!
The prices look so cheap here--wish I could import all my Gaian gold, without having its value drop xD

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 02:06 AM

Ceridwen- Thanks for the compliment! This shop means a lot to me.

Angel XII- Yeah, I know. I am still getting used to the pricing here. I also took out the RP requirement here since Mene is stricter.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-26-2007, 02:09 AM

Well I have to say, the plot is creative and that sample critter is just begging me to pet it. xD

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
Well I have to say, the plot is creative and that sample critter is just begging me to pet it. xD

I have a strong weakness for squishy looking things. My friends thought that the whole owner/puni breeding was kinda wrong. I know there are people out there who wouldn't mind it...hehe.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-26-2007, 02:22 AM

Har. In the end for me that all depends on how human-esque the puni is. xDD I'd likely want to breed mine with my boyfriend's should he get one, otherwise. xD

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Har. In the end for me that all depends on how human-esque the puni is. xDD I'd likely want to breed mine with my boyfriend's should he get one, otherwise. xD
Well it depends on the owner. Its kinda like you want it furry or not.

I am waiting on my tablet to be shipped to me. I will have sneak peeks of all the stages then.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-26-2007, 02:42 AM

I figured. =3 It's a neat concept. <3

Ooh. I hope it arrives soon. *3*

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 04:15 AM

Quote:
I figured. =3 It's a neat concept. <3

Ooh. I hope it arrives soon. *3*
Are you on Gaia? I have some certs up there, you can take a look at.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-26-2007, 04:21 AM

I actually quit there some time ago sadly. xD

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 04:26 AM

Oh....haha ><. I was thinking of quitting because it got so commerical. I don't think I can close up shop just yet. Though, I have received some tempting offers on the store. Maybe after like a few months, I'll see.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 09-26-2007, 04:33 AM

Sounds like a plan. =3 I bet you've got lots of great offers. xD

It got way too overpopulated and commercial over there for me. ><; People were getting ruder.

Leilia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Sounds like a plan. =3 I bet you've got lots of great offers. xD

It got way too overpopulated and commercial over there for me. ><; People were getting ruder.
I agree. Too many spammers,sluts,scammers, and other bad juju.

The people here are really nice. I like the anti-spam rule and how everyone here should be literate.