fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 01-01-2008, 02:29 AM

Welcome. The store is now open, please read the rules and all the other info. It's not as much as other's, I promise.

Rules:
1. Follow the T.O.S.
2. If I find you using my work without permission or purchase, you will be reported.
3. Be kind and respectful. No flaming.
4. No swearing
5. Have fun and respect others here ^^
6. You don't have to pay, until I give you your first stage item.
7. If you have a question, please ask. These are all custom made, so I can make almost any humanoid like creature.
8.No refunds(though why would you want one?)
9. Fill out the form to order
10. I do not have a shop on any other site, so if you see someone selling these on gaia or something, report them immediately.

Index:
Post 1: Index and rules
Post 2: examples
Post 3: Angels, fairies, mermaids, and more
Post 4: Order form
Post 5: Slots open, prices, and good and bad list.
Post 6: Charity, Past buyers and breeding guidelines
Post 7: Rp guidlines
Post 8:About me, and contests

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 07:36 AM

Examples

These cost..well.. It depends. It's between 100-185
Here are some examples of one full thing. Now, Florina is an elemental ice angel. So, that's why her wings look sorta like snowflakes:

Angel Egg:

Second stage:

Third stage:

Final stage, and ID given to you when your angel/etc. is finished growing:

Here is a fairy example. They start out as buds, and grow from there:

Mermaid, please note, that I did the last two late at night, but I'll be sure to be awake when I do everyone elses. I just wanted my shop to get started:

First stage for kitsune:

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 07:53 AM

Angels, Fairies, Mermaids, and more.

angels-There are Fallen Angels, white feathered winged ones, and elemental ones.

Elemental Angels:

Fire: Their wings are either made of fire, lava, or whatever you'd like. They can control fire, and are often physically strong.

Water: Water angels have beautiful water/stream/etc like wings. They are very intelligent, and don't get into fights easily. They can control water, and tend to be more mentally strong than anything else.

Ice: Ice Angels have ice like wings, they are cold, and can turn the temperature way down. They are very smart and magical, but are weak against fire, and often not physically strong at all.

Wind: Wind are much more complex than the other elements. They can control wind, can be physically, mentally, or magically strong, depending on how they are raised. Their wings are very beautiful, some sparkling brightly.

Based upon what type you would choose, you would have a different amount of time for them to change. Some angels will go through the first two stages faster than others. This is because of their type.

The difference between Fairies and Angels is small, but still there.

Fairies have pointed ears, and almost any kinds of wings but feather ones. Angels have more variety in wings and don't have pointed ears. Faeries are also smaller, are good at finding lost things, and like to play tricks on people.

mermaids Mermaids are quick thinkers, and great swimmers naturally. Some are physically strong, while others are more intellectual. They love to wear jewelry and other precious gems such as pearls.

kitsunes, nekos, bunny-people, etc Each has their own special abilities. Kitsunes can transform and are very magical, as well as being tricksters.

Nekos are always full of energy, and can climb high and heal quickly. Other's will also have special things that I will explain to you if you ask.

demons Coming soon

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 08:05 AM

Here is the Order form, payment explanation in slots:

If you don't have any clue what your creature should look like, then you can get a mystery pet, with a personality, and looks already. Please check the post below for all prices. NOTE: You as the parent/owner, are the one to shape your pets personality, not me.

Code:
Hey fuyumi! Pay attention
Username:
Race you would like to adopt:
Name of pet:
Eye color:
skin tone:
Other details(Such as birthmarks, glasses, etc.):
Clothes/wings:
Colors, pattern, etc. on I.D:
Anything else:
Price:
Personality of pet:

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 08:15 AM

Prices:
These are all custom made.

1.Anything with more than three stages costs 200 gold.
2.Three stages costs only 180 gold.
3. Mystery pets cost 195 gold.
4. Flats cost 100 gold, only needed if you plan on breeding.
5.When you breed, the child from the union or children, will cost 100 gold each. They too, will go through stages. You can decide whether or not they grow into adults. Also, I do have flat sales, so you can show off your pets and their kids. They have yet to be finished, but will come soon^^' they're a bit simple though.

Slots Open:
1. Kegokec--bunny girl

Good list:
Kaze-bear
Kegokec

Bad list:
hopefully no one will be on here...

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 08:22 AM

Past buyers, and other things.

Past buyers <3: Kegokec ^^

When your "pet" reaches adulthood things you'll be able to do:
1. Change their hair color. This would cost about.. 15-20 gold. Long hair could be hard >_<
2. Breeding between any sexes is allowed, and the child will get the attributes of the parents. Possible kitsune/ice angel mix or water/fire mix etc. Basically, anything can be breed together. ^^
3. Have them become more advanced physically, mentally, or magically. This is free, but you must train them ^^
4. your pet will be able to carry a weapon

The charity box!!!:
Depending on what people buy, (20 gold for 200 gold, 10 gold for others) a certain amount of gold will be put here in the charity box, and be given to some of the charities on the site, at the end of the month.

I'm doing this because there are a lot of good charities on here that need the money. They will be listed in the future. If you want your charity to be added, please ask, otherwise, I'll ask the charity people if it's alright to donate to them. I also...just want to donate to charity..because I'm weird like thatXD

Basically 10% of each buy goes to charity.

Current amount of gold in CHARITY BOX:
268 gold plus two items that I own. 200 has been added, due to a generous donation I have recieved. ^^

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 08:32 AM

You will rp here:
rp

Rping is required. Nothing big. You must rp in the breedable pet section in the roleplaying forum. You can eventually rp with someone who agrees to let your pets marry or breed.

Also, you will get a free birth certificate, and marriage certificate if needed.

Now, for an rp, you can just do a simple journal, and I'll check up on you. I would like it to be updated every week or two weeks. If you are going to be gone for a month, please tell me, and I'll "babysit" Your "pet" for free ^^.

Also, some doctor checkups are needed as well.

Places to go:
There's fairy valley- A large field with tall grass and a few trees.

Vylen forest: A beautiful deep forest with small cottages.

The valley of life: You can live here too if you want, it's where you adopt your pet.. lol. The setting is a large beautiful valley filled with beautiful various flowers.

Finally, storm mountain: A bit dangerous. You can not live here till your "pet" Is an adult.

Now, as long as your journal, roleplay, is more than one sentence, and literate, I'm happy. It can be in your first person, or third person.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 08:38 AM

Contests:
!!!Contest!!! First person to post on page 10 gets a free pet..This might take awhile ^^'

About me:
I'm 18 years old. My birthday is November 29, 1989, and I'm a girl. I like pixeling, and if I'm patient enough it turns out well. I hope this shop is successful, so wish me luck ^^

Here's a way to link up to me((I pressed enter at the spot where the image coding starts, so you'll have to backspace that after you copy it, I do not want the page to stretch >_<')):
Code:

Affiliates:

Adopt a newbie is one of the charities I am going to be donating to. It helps new people to the site get used to things here, rules, and it's sorta like big brother/sister programs in real life. It's a very good charity. Angel runs it, and she's very kind. ^^

This is a great charity, that also helps people who don't have clothes. Phedre's very selfless and kind, as you can probably tell. It has helped many people out, and will probably continue to ^^

Here's a link to my regular pixel shop:
pixel shop

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 08:45 AM

Story:
Since everyone else has one, I'll have one too.

Welcome to the Flower of Life valley. This is a special breeding ground for various creatures. The flower of life produces these little creatures that you would like to adopt, and your pets will grow happily here.

How did the valley come to be?

Everything is created somehow. The sun goddess one day cried tears of fire, burning down a whole valley. Soon the Flowers of Life began to grow from the valley, producing the sun goddesses children.

The world is dangerous, fully of magic, love, romance, and evil. Pets who come from the valley aren't always good.. Evil has some good, good has some evil. There is a balance to thing.

Some creatures can fly, some can swim, while others have their own specialties. You'll just have to wait and see.

I'm now open ^^ Everyone is welcome to come in and chat.

*cuts the bright blue ribbon* >_< thank you anyone who posts here to wish me luck or to buy a pet, or to just talk ^^

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to kegokec Send a message via MSN to kegokec

Old 01-01-2008, 08:48 AM

Good luck! ^-^

I'm saving up to buy one. XD

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 08:49 AM

Hi ^^

Yay *smiles* thank you for the luck. I'll probably need it.. XD

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2008, 08:57 AM

How exactly do you get the pets to evolve? Just send the person a new link with their next stage in it? o.O

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 08:59 AM

No. You replace the url with one with he same name, just a different pic, then the thing changes on it's own *nods*

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuyumi_saito
No. You replace the url with one with he same name, just a different pic, then the thing changes on it's own *nods*
So, if you put it in photobucket, you delete the old one, refresh and stick a new one in with the same file name and it'll auto switch? o.o

Cooool! ^-^

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 09:13 AM

Yup that's how it is lol. It took me forever to find out how to do it @_@ I had to look through a lot of pages. and finally found one. So I'm using photobucket now ^^

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2008, 09:21 AM

I wish you the best of luck. ^-^ And, like I said, once I have over 1k again, I'll come for a pet! XD

I make it sound like a threat. >>;;

Any chance you could do a bunny of some sort? ^_^;;

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 09:23 AM

Lol. Thank you. *giggles*

Well I could do a bunny boy or girl. Whichever one you'd like. *nods* Bunny ears and tails aren't too hard. tails are so cute and puffy XD

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2008, 09:31 AM

Well, that's what I'm going to ask for in a bit. XP

Kego's completely obsessed with little fluffy bunnies and bunny related/themed things. xD;;

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 09:33 AM

Alright, that's cool ^^ I can't wait to start working on it. It'll probably start out as a small baby, since it's a bunny. >_< then kid, then adult ^^

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2008, 09:36 AM

Squee! ^__^

I need to post a lot more still though. X.x;; 400 more gold! (I'm roleplaying though, so it won't be an issue. xD;; )

The journals are down right now, so do we just post the RP for the pet in here until then or something?

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 01-01-2008, 10:01 AM

Good luck, Fuyu! ^^
And those are cute! XD

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 09:06 PM

@Kegokec
Lol. Good luck with that. Umm no not the journals.

You post here:
breedable pets roleplay]

Basically, an actual roleplay where you.. like...write down a journal. Lol. I'm not 100% sure how to do it, but umm.. I don't know, look at what the other's have done..Which is what I'll do now XD

@Cyndel
Thank you ^^ I think I need luck. lol.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-01-2008, 10:31 PM

Kawaii~

If I wasn't trying to get a "dream AVI" I'd buy one xD

Maybe someday I will ^^

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 10:40 PM

You always have a new dream avi. XD lol. but umm*thinks* what was it.. Oh yeah, maybe if you win the lottery ^^ lol.. Good luck with your dream avatar.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-01-2008, 10:50 PM

Actually I haven't finished one yet xD. I got critiqued by someone who's "helping people get admin's pick" and they said I should draw colors from the fan, so I'm trying to get an AVI that does that ^^