Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 11:07 PM

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the magical forest friends pet shop! Here you will be able to find a variety of pets for sale. You can get a magical cat, dog or dragon from flatsales and custom orders, and in special auctions you might even get another exotic animal! So exciting! This shop is run by three people, me (The main owner), and the twins Trente and Traci (My assistants and adopted children).

To apply to own a pet, you can either ask for one in a flatsale, fill out a custom order, or bid for one in an auction. Right now, we don't have finished samples of the later stages, so it'll be a nice surprise for the first few customers! All our pets can also come wearing up to 3 Contribution Items, and 3 Items of our own creation, though it costs more.

From time to time we run special contests, so make sure to check up on the thread often!

we also run a charity, so make sure to check that out while you're hanging around the thread.

Just make sure to follow the rules, and we'll all get along fine!

And make sure to PM me with any questions. Either me, Trente or Traci will get back to you.

Most Importantly, have fun and be nice to nature!

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-07-2008 at 02:18 PM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 11:07 PM

Lost? Come here to find out where to go!

1- Introduction
2 - Table of Contents
3 - Announcements
4 - Rules
5 - Auctions
6 - Flatsales
7 - Custom Orders
8 - Waiting List
9 - Samples
10 - Lineart / Items / Backgrounds
11 - Contests
12 - Owners
13 - About us
14 - Lists
15 - Links

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-07-2008 at 02:19 PM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 11:08 PM

Come here to find out information about what's going on around the shop!

Grand Opening Coming May 8th - Includes Flatsale of 10 eggs and special Yumeh Welcome Egg

None at the moment

Page Prize for 10th page

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-07-2008 at 02:20 PM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

We all hate them, but we have to have them. Follow the rules, or you WILL be blacklisted

1 - Respect Nature
2 - Me, Trente and Traci are god. NOT YOU. Get used to it.
3 - To make request, either custom order, flatsale or auction, post in the thread and send me a pm.
4 - To request a custom order, YOU MUST FILL OUT THE CORRECT FORM.
5 - No dirty stuff. Only trente is allowed to be dirty since he likes to play in the mud.
6 - Follow the TOS, since it has even more power than us.
7 - Clean up after your animals, or Traci will come after you. (Trente: And she's SCARY) (Traci: At least i'm not dirty)
8 - If we don't like you and don't want to give you a pet, deal with it.
9 - Be kind to your animal, or we will take it away from you
10 - NO RESELLING ANIMALS. If you want to give an animal to your mule or friend, either give there name when origionally order it, or PM me with a request to transfer ownership.
11 - No showing your pets outside menewsha. That is plagerism.

NOTE - We reserve the right to refuse you sale if you violate any of these rules

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-07-2008 at 02:25 PM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Yumeh welcome egg auction

On may 15th, we will be auctioning a special Yumeh Welcome egg. This is a one - time pet wearing the entire welcome set, which are items you will never be able to get again.

The auction is over! Eroy is the winner!

NOTE - ALL proceds from auctions go to the Magical Forest Friends charity.

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-26-2008 at 12:43 PM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

We run flatsales from time to time, and you get eggs for cheap prices

Grand Opening Flatsale

On may 15th, we will be selling 10 eggs with colors and items of our choice. They will be sold for the cheap, cheap price of 150g each.

NOTE 1 - WE CHOOSE THE COLORS AND ITEMS FOR ALL EGGS SOLD IN THE FLATSALE
NOTE 2 - You can only order one egg to keep it fair. We will check for mules.
NOTE 3 - Prices for flatsales include all items, but we choose the items
NOTE 4 - 25% of proceded from flatsales will go to the Magical Forest Friends Charity

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-16-2008 at 12:39 AM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 11:09 PM

This is all you need to know about custom orders, how to get them and how much they cost

In order to get a custom order, you MUST FILL OUT THIS, and both post it in the thread, and PM it to me.

Quote:
I want a Magical Forest Friend!

Owners name -
Pet's name -
Pet's gender -
Pet's colors -
Pet's Items(up to 3 CIs and 3 other items)-

The base custom order costs 200g (one color, no items)
Making the pet dual-colored costs 100g extra
Each CI costs 200g extra per item, with a limit of 3 CI items per pet
Each other item costs 100g extra per item, with a limit of 3 extra items per pet

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-07-2008 at 02:26 PM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

This is the waiting list for custom orders. flatsales and auctions have no waiting lists.

xxxxxxxxxxxx1- Free
xxxxxxxxxxxx2- Free
xxxxxxxxxxxx3- Free
xxxxxxxxxxxx4- Free
xxxxxxxxxxxx5- Free
xxxxxxxxxxxx6- Free
xxxxxxxxxxxx7- Free
xxxxxxxxxxxx8- Free
xxxxxxxxxxxx9- Free
xxxxxxxxxxxx10- Free

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-07-2008 at 12:24 AM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Look here to check out what out pets look like

None yet. Working on creating them.

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-15-2008 at 11:29 PM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 11:10 PM

None at the moment. We are still working on creating them.

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-07-2008 at 12:28 AM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Page prize for 10th page

The first poster on page 10 gets a free custom order

NOTE - All contests are subject to change depending on the situation. Please check back back frequently.

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

No owners yet, but as soon as we get some we'll let you know.

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 11:11 PM

We're kind people that decided to start giving back to the community. 25% of all flatsales and custom orders go to chairty, and 100% of special auctions go to charity. You can find out more about that in the "About our chairty" section. We like to think that the animals we give out are cute, and can find a good home with the one who buys them. We put a lot of work into this, and I think it shows

Hi, I'm tatara! I was the origional guardian of the forest. One day, I felt that someone in my forest needed help, and went to go find them. To my surprise, I found two babies there! Fraternal twins, one boy and one girl. I took them in and taught them the ways of the forest. It's had it's effect on them, and now they protect it too. I care for all the animals, and make sure they're protected. I can transform into a cat if needed, but more often than not I stay in human form. I'm a very generous person, and often times have to settle things among our little family here in the Magical Forest. After all, Trente and Tracy get into quite a few arguments. (Trente : No we don't!)(Traci: Yes, we do). That just proves my point. I guess you could say i'm the father of the group. It's quite a task, but I love it.

Hi my name is Trente and I'm the smart one of the group. (Tatara: No...that would be Traci....) Fine whatever, but at least I'm more fun right, (Traci: your fun alright....fun as a tooth ache....) Hey! Thats totally not nice Traci! Anyways, with all thoughts of murdering my twin sister aside, I dont remember much from my life before this forest. I suppose at one time I was your everyday average human being but somehow I can now become the bee^^. Isn't that rightly neat! Bzzzz....Bzzz..Bzzzz.. (Tatara: you're getting off the point again....) Alright, alright, now I am the swordsman and I live as one of the three guardens of the forest thanks to Tatara's loving care.

Hey, why am I last? (Tatara: It's alphabetical. Just tell them about yourself) Oh, alright. Hi, i'm Traci! I'm 16 and am Trente's twin sister. I'm also the sane one of us two, and try to keep my brother from creating too much havvock. I was found by tatara when I was just a baby, and don't remember much of where I came from. All I know is that since I've lived in the forest, I've gained wings and the aility to transform into a bird. I'm aslo an amazing archer. If you don't think so, care to volunteer for target practice? That's another thing - I can be quite stubborn. Anywho, that's about it. Oh yeah, I created most of the banners around here, so if you can't see them or whatever i'm the one you'd go to.

As i'm sure you've heard, 25% of all flatsales and custom orders, and 100% of special auctions go to the Magical Forest Friends charity. People on mene were so nice to us when we were just newbies that we decided to start giving back to the community. Here's the way our charity works. People don't apply. We find you. We may browse the fresh meat thread and find kind, worthy new members to donate based on how they act and how well they follow / read the rules. We may also browse quests, exchange threads and charity threads. Basically, we find out people who deserve to get a donation and donate to them, without them applying.

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-14-2008 at 08:57 PM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Alexis Durem - Donated 500g, Nature Cloak and Yumeh ears.
Mimi Lara - Donated 600g

Nobody yet. Let's keep it that way.

Nobody yet. Let's keep it that way.

NOTE - If you are on the Blacklist and are reading this tread, go away. or trent will eat you. Quite literally.

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-07-2008 at 12:34 AM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

None at the moment, we're too lazy to create banners

None at the moment, we don't have any sites we like. Meaning we don't like your threads.

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-07-2008 at 12:35 AM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-02-2008, 12:50 AM

::cuts ribbon::

WE'RE OPEN!

Yay! ::Tosses confetti in Traci's face::

Grr....::Brings out vaccum::..messing up the shop already...

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-15-2008 at 08:10 PM..

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2008, 12:44 AM

And thank you to Alexis Durem, Mimi Lara, Meko and Sake for buying our very first eggs!

I can lay eggs? sweet! ::tries to lay an egg::

bees don't lay eggs you dunce

Then they're yours?

Yeah...wait a sec. your selling my children? Do i least get a cut of the profits?

nope.

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-16-2008 at 12:46 AM..

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-16-2008, 02:13 AM

Is there a starting bid for the Yumeh egg auction?

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2008, 12:30 PM

Hmm...i'll talk it over with trente and tatara, but i think that 100g sound fair for a starting bid. It's 50g below flatsale price.

And just so you know, all the money from the auction goes straight to magical forest friend charity!

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-16-2008, 02:21 PM

Cool! I'll bid 100g then :D

Let me know when you get your charity set up. I'll give you guys a donation! ^__^

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2008, 02:28 PM

I put up your bid

The charity will probably be set up sometime this week. What we do is seek out people who are deserving of the gold, and donate to them ^^ It can be questers, newbies, or charity owners. Anybody.

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-16-2008, 04:15 PM

Nice :D

You'll have to come by my charity sometime. It's called The Lucky Duck. Everyone wins!

We're closed for the upcoming event though. But we'll open back up afterwards ^___^

Magical Forest Friend
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2008, 04:37 PM

People, omg we have people! 0.0 thats so wicked sweet! I think 100g is a lovely offer! Its sooo purdy. Anyways, thanks a ton Eroy your my new favorite person of the day xP.

Trente, calm down. you'll scare away the customers.
And your charity sounds lovely. I will have to visit it, sometime

Last edited by Magical Forest Friend; 05-16-2008 at 04:58 PM..