Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-01-2014, 04:01 AM

"Emotion is the only way I know I'm alive. "he said. He then rubbed his temples. "I haven't slept good in a week, I'm running a group of Highly trained Vigilante's, I'm the last Captain of my Group, I'm in deep cover, with no exit strategy, and I face a knife in my gut at every door corner. I cannot stay complacent, I need to remain vigilant. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-01-2014, 04:09 AM

Vixen nodded. "I understand, believe me. Being the heiress to a gigantic organized crime syndicate and watched constantly isn't exactly soothing. Speaking of which, you're lucky the car isn't bugged. If it was, you'd have just blown your cover and mine, all in one shot." She said.

Andraus

Old 02-01-2014, 04:15 AM

"Why the fuck did you think I checked the car over before I started talking?" he said, shaking his head.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-02-2014, 04:21 AM

"Don't swear at me. I know exactly why you checked the car, and that's why I covered for you in the security footage by miming like I told you to. When we return, and father asks me why you were checking the car, I will tell him that I wanted to test you, and had you look for a bug that I planted. And I shall be glad to tell him that you passed and found the bug." Vixen said. Of course there had been no bug, but since they had been monitored at the time, she would have to tell the story to her father anyway. "I told you we were being watched. Even from outside the car as we got in. We're here." She pointed out coolly as he nearly drove past their destination.

Andraus

Old 02-06-2014, 08:54 PM

He parked the car, and wrapped a hand around her. If the guys saw them together, they would expect something. While Joseph did appreciate being seen with a pretty girl, he had 99 other problems to deal with. He didn't a women to add to them. He then walked up to the Dealer. "We have the Weapons, as promised. But before we bring out the weapons, I want to see the cash. "He said, looking around, looking to see if this was an ambush, trap, or something else

(your the dealer.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-07-2014, 03:38 AM

((...fuck...))

The dealer, backed by two cronies, narrowed his eyes at the two people in front of him. He knew the female was the one he was supposed to talk to. He was told she would be in charge of the dealings. He had not been informed about the male at all. He glanced at the girl, who inclined her head. "Show us the money, pal. No money, no goods." Vixen said, all cool professionalism. The dealer nodded and snapped his fingers, and one of his cronies brought forward a large leather suitcase. He opened it and showed off it's contents- thousands of dollars in cash. "There's your prize, my friends." He said. Vixen crossed her arms. "Joseph, check the money, please. I want to know if it's real, and whether there's anything else in that case." She said coldly. The dealer's face turned pale, and he looked scared, but he said nothing.

((It's fake cash. Work with that.))

Andraus

Old 02-13-2014, 05:37 AM

Joseph checked the Money, and looked at him. He then shrugged, and suddenly, grabbed the Dealer, and Put his pistol to his head. "You think I'm here to fuck around? You think you can fuck with me, beag aoiligh-ciaróg? Now, Tell me where the real money is, Or I'll shoot off both your balls. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-14-2014, 04:32 AM

Vixen watched with cool amusement as the dealer turned an interesting pale green color and started to sweat. "O-okay! The c-c-crate behind me, it's in there! Just d-don't shoot me!" The man stammered. Vixen went, carefully, to the crate he had indicated and opened it slowly. She was sure to check for any sign of explosives or concealed weapons. Opening it, she saw twice the amount of money as what had been in the briefcase, and it was definitely real. "Jackpot. Looks like they were holding out on us, mo chara. How foolish. Amaideach" She said in an amused tone.

((Just found out something interesting. Apparently the word "foolish" in Gaelic is "ideal." Not even kidding. And "stupid" translates to "dur." Strange stuff, huh?))

Andraus

Old 02-14-2014, 08:23 PM

Joseph knocked the guy on the ground. "I won't kill you.....Try to fuck me again, and you'll lose a leg. Try it after that, and you won't have kids. "he said, picking up the money, and walking over to the car, holding Vixen in his arms. "that went well hun, didn't it?" he asked, playing the part of a budding courter.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-15-2014, 05:13 AM

Vixen did something then that most people had never seen her do. She chuckled. "Quite well. Hun, is it? Maybe you can find a different pet name, wonder boy." She said, teasing him by using a "Hercules" quote. She was perfectly playing the part of a flirting young girl.

Andraus

Old 02-15-2014, 05:48 PM

They entered the car, as the dealers stared in disbelief. After about 5 minutes of driving away, Joseph dropped the act. "Think they bought it?" he asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-16-2014, 04:12 AM

Vixen smirked wryly. "Oh yes, they bought it. You are an excellent actor, you know. Combining our skills, this could take half the time it would normally." She said.

Andraus

Old 02-16-2014, 05:51 AM

"When we're done here, I'll need you to sneak out of your house, and meet me at Bricktown Plaza. We have a job to do, and we need it done tonight. "he said, Balancing his pistol.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-17-2014, 03:35 AM

"Not a problem. No one bothers watching me anymore, because they know how easy it is for me to disable the cameras and bugs. Once I'm off the clock, I'm pretty much ignored."

Andraus

Old 02-18-2014, 08:52 PM

They both got back to the house, with Joseph wrapping an arm around Siobhan, and tossed a Case at Niall's feet. "Job is done, and payment is acquired. Now, wheres the boss?" he asked.

Niall looked stunned, and slightly pissed, at Joseph. He then stepped aside. "He's in the dining hall, waiting for you two. "he said.

(not it)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-19-2014, 04:53 AM

((lol fine, Wolfie will play the mob boss...Jojo.))

Once ther entered the dining hall, they saw a rather intimidating man sitting at the head of the table there. He looked a bit young to be a father, except for his white hair, and was surprisingly good looking, though he clearly never smiled. Upon seeing the pair, he stood up and waited for them to approach. "Siobhan, iníon. And our new hire, the páiste sráide. I have been waiting for you." He said, his deep gravelly voice thick with a heavy Irish accent. Vixen made a small bow. Athair. We have come to report."

((Wolfie doesn't know what you want the guy to do...))

Andraus

Old 02-19-2014, 07:29 PM

(Size him up)

Joseph stepped forward. "We got the cash, along with the weapons. The people who we were selling too tried to give us fake cash. It is not my place, boss, but I would suggest you make an Example of them, for someone else may also try this. "He said to him, trying to be as respectful as possible.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-20-2014, 05:18 AM

The man's eyes narrowed, watching the boy carefully, seeming to look straight through him. "It is not the first time, nor will it be the last. Tell me, gasúr, how did you deal with the situation? Come, sit, and tell me exactly what happened. Siobhan, you sit as well." He said. Though his voice was calm and cool, it was definitely an order. One could see where Vixen learned her emotionless mask from. She obeyed her father, signaling that Joseph should do the same.

Andraus

Old 02-20-2014, 05:57 AM

Joseph sat down, and looked at the man. The look in his eye was that of Intimidation. Joseph, by his regular nature, refused to be talked down to. His pride made him dare the man before him, to challenge him. "Me and Sio went to the Drop-off point, to pick up the money, and sell the weapons. However, Your beautiful daughter keenly spotted a problem. The money was fake. "He said, looking at Siobhan, with a cocky half-smile. "After we found that out, I grabbed the mans head, put it down on the table, and put my gun up to it. I told him, basically, if he tried to pull this again, He wasn't going to have any children. "he said, putting a hand on his pistol, in case the Mob-boss attempted anything.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-21-2014, 04:45 AM

Still staring impassively, the man nodded. Vixen raised an eyebrow at Joseph, telling him he was taking it a little too far with the nickname. "I see. suimiúil, very interesting." He said, then stood up. He paced a little bit, hands clasped behind his back in a thoughtful gesture. After a while, he turned back to them and nodded, the tiniest smile appearing, though it was far from comforting. "Young man, you are brave to challenge me in such a way. Not many have tried, especially with my daughter around. Those who have tried have...disappeared. However, I see something in you that I have not seen in a long time. And it seems that my daughter has seen something, too, or she'd not have tolerated you this long. You may be new, but I think you will find your status rising fast here. Just be sure to remember, always, that I am in charge. As much as I may like you, as much as my daughter may enjoy your company, one misstep can and will cost you dearly. Make yourself indispensable to me, and you'll live a good, long life. For now, you are assigned as Siobhan's personal bodyguard. You work well together. I hope for your sake that she stays safe." He said, still with no inflection in his voice."Dismissed." He added, turning away after one final glance. Vixen stood up and bowed, even though he was turned away. "Go raibh maith agat, father." She said, turning to leave and gesturing for Joseph to follow.

Andraus

Old 02-21-2014, 05:45 AM

"Trust me, sir, I have no interest in being in charge. To me, Being the Top dog means more reasons a person wants me dead. "He said, and bowed. "For the Honor of the Mother-land. "He said, and followed Siobhan out. Niall was staring at him incredulously. Joseph put an arm around Siobhan, and smiled.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-23-2014, 04:01 AM

Once they were away from prying eyes and ears, Vixen ducked out from under Joseph's arm and turned to face him, a rare smile on her face. "Brilliant job. I don't think I've ever seen my father take to someone that quickly before. And did you see Niall's face? Bloody priceless! Now, just one thing. Don't get used to using my name. You call me Vixen, like everyone else. Niall calls me by my name, and I hit him for it every time. I hate that. You have to be really special to call me by my first name. Okay?" She said, her voice turning serious.

Andraus

Old 02-23-2014, 05:05 AM

"Why in the Bloody do you think I call you it. Your father will think I'm special, because I do, without you hitting me. "He said, flicking her between the eyes.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-24-2014, 04:03 AM

Vixen calmly ducked out of the way of his flick. "Not that special, not yet. The only person allowed to use my given name was my mother...no one else is that special. Father only uses it as a way of reminding me who's in charge." She said, a brief flash of grief came over her features, quick as thought, and was gone.

Andraus

Old 02-24-2014, 07:29 PM

"Maybe we should take everything he has, and let him live. Let him live, knowing he'll be left with nothing, and that even his own daughter left him to die. "Joseph said, laying down on her bed, resting his hands behind his head.