IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-14-2016, 05:15 AM

((Im working on a Harley Quin cosplay XD))

Luna was beat red."r-r-really it nothing",she said shyly.There was something ,but it was more or less,something she wanted to talk to Deuce alone. She wanted to tell him he didnt have to leacve,that she liked him being there,that she didn't wake up feeling loney,and that he more then belonged with people.

Thomas tilted his head and smiled softly."ah its a secret",he grinned a bit

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2016, 02:49 AM

((Really? Cool!))

Deuce was starting to feel the effects of the medicine and fell back onto the couch, falling to sleep easily. Most would think he wasn't comfortable the way he was laying down but he was knocked out and peacefully sleeping.

Emily grabbed a blanket and used it to cover Deuce and chuckled. "Poor guy, he must sleep a lot because of that medicine huh?" she asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-15-2016, 03:21 AM

Luna nodded."yeah"

Luce smield a bit.'do you need any help?",he asked

Luna shook her head."no im alright"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2016, 03:36 AM

Emily smiled and looked at Luna. "Luna are you sure you don't need any help? Are you sure you'll be okay?" she asked. She worried about her friend all the time. She knew she would be depressed once she was alone again so hopefully they could figure something out.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-15-2016, 03:39 AM

Luna foursed a smile."im sure',she said softly.Hiding tears.

Thomas frowned worried."hey,why dont you and Emily go get ice cream,my treat,I'll stay here and watched Deuce,and let him know you two went out..."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2016, 03:52 AM

Emily blinked and looked at Thomas and nodded. "Oh...okay." she said and smiled at Luna. "Come on Luna we get extra dessert." Emily said happily as she walked out of the house with Luna to go get some ice cream.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-15-2016, 03:57 AM

Thomas watched them go and sighed softly.Hoping Luna could talk with Emily without worrying about anyone overhearing.

Luna walked beside Emily in silence,and once they were far enough away she stopped and started to cry."hes gonna leave...and not come back"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2016, 04:08 AM

Emily was surprised to see her friend cry and stopped walking. "Luna why do you say this? What makes you think that he'll leave and never come back?" she asked curiously.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-15-2016, 04:14 AM

"he doesnt want to be around people,he doesnt want to leave the only home hes known,and i get that.....but i don't want to be alone in the house anymore ... "

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2016, 04:19 AM

"Well Luna, why not ask if you can move in with him?" Emily asked. "I'm sure he'd say yes to that. He'd move in with you if you asked him to. He really likes you it's very easy to see that. So just talk to him, I'm sure he won't kill you for asking." Emily said smiling softly.

Deuce let out a soft whine in his sleep and rolled over, reaching out and falling off the couch, still sleeping. She was gone, he didn't know where she was but he hoped she came back.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-15-2016, 04:25 AM

Luna wiped her tears hickuping ."B-but what if he hates the idea?',she said nervously."I don't want him to feel guilty and think he has to move in,and i don't know about asking to move into his place ...i dont want to seem pushy"

Thomas wo had been sitting on the other couch blinked hearing Deuce whine he watched as he reached out and flinched when he rolled of teh couch."pw",he said getting up and blinked.:"...still asleep?",he was shocked,but smiled carefully getting him back onto teh couch."if you can here me in your sleep,Emily and Luna just wnet to go get some icecream,i figured it give them a chance to talk,and maybe Luna would tell Emily whats wrong"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2016, 04:31 AM

"You'll never know if you don't try. "Now come on let's get everyone some icecream and then Thomas and I will leave you alone with Deuce so you can talk to him okay?" Emily suggested and walked with her into the ice cream store.

"What flavor...?" Deuce asked in his sleep. He continued to sleep for a while longer before opening his eyes and yawning. "Mmm, that was a good sleep, very good sleep." he said and looked at Thomas.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-15-2016, 04:37 AM

Luna smiled,finally."Alright",she said and followed herinside.'chcolate for me",she looked thoughtful.'hmm what would Deuce want?"

Thomas watched him."i can tell,you rolled of the couch and didnt ven wake uop"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2016, 04:41 AM

"Hmm, I don't know. I don't even know what Thomas would like. I want Pistachio...but what about the boys?" she asked herself as she thought.

"I did?" Deuce asked and frowned. "Sorry. Luna and I sleep together so I guess I thought I was on the bed and not on the couch and when I noticed she was gone I tried to reach for her but just fell instead. I'm surprised that didn't wake me up." he explained.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-15-2016, 04:49 AM

Thomas stared at him."You ,and Luan,sleep together?",he said slowly."in what way?amnd what will you do when you go home?,not that she wants you to go hom when your better"

"iLL TRY...dEUCE WITH STRAWBERRY",Lubna said softly."hmm whatever you pick im sure Thomas would love it"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2016, 09:35 AM

Deuce listened to Thomas and smirked. "Well now, getting a little over protective of her vampy." he started and yawned. "We sleep together in the way where we keep our clothes on because there is no full moon in the sky and I'm too weak to want to try anything anyway. The medicine also adds to that by making me knock out as you have witnessed." He explained and was surprised to hear what he said about Luna.

"Luna wants me to stay?" Deuce asked and sighed. "I asked her once if she wanted me to stay but she didn't say anything. So when I go home I'm going to do what I normally did when I didn't meet any of you. Spend time with my parents, read a book and stay updated on the world. However is Luna wants me to stay she needs to tell me and we have to talk about it seriously." Deuce explained.

"Okay." Emily said and walked up to the counter. "One Chocolate, one Pistachio, one Strawberry and one Cookies and Cream please." Emily said as she pulled out some money and payed for the icecream. When it was handed over, she handed Luna the chocolate and the strawberry while she herself took the pistachio and cookies & cream. "Thank-you." she told the man at the counter and walked out of there with Luna.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-15-2016, 04:33 PM

Thomas smiled."Luna is like a sister,of course im going to be protective of her",he said and sighed."she wants to tell you,but she's scared",he said softly."Deuce,deep down,i think she has abandonment issues....",he said truthfully."she knows and understands how you feel,and worried you'd feel guilty,or something like that",he said softly."this was her child hood home,so she know why you wouldn't want to leave your house,i think she's just getting use to not being alone here anymore...."

He leaned back debating if he should tell Deuce more."when...her parents died",he started. "she was in a bad way.....this house was a ourtess,no one was alowed in,and she didn't come out ,when she did,she hadnt eaten anything in god knows how long ...she.....had cuts to her arms....she had basicly given up",he frowned."eMILY AND i HD TTO DRAG HER TO A HOSPITAL ,AND GET HELP....SHE HAS CPME A LONG WAY',HE SAID SMILING.'AND I AM VERY HAPPY SHE HAS YOU...."

Luna walked with Emily smiling a bit."its a beautiful night..."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2016, 08:59 PM

Deuce listened to Thomas and ran his fingers through his white hair gently. "I see..." he started and sighed. "If she wants me to stay I will. I just will be leaving to visit my parents you know. I can't just bring them here, I wouldn't know where too put them in here." Deuce answered honestly. "She has come a long way from what you have told me. It's surprising she didn't die." he said and smiled, "Perhaps because she had great friends." he noted.

Emily smiled and nodded. "It is, I hope that Deuce is getting enough sleep. We could give him the ice cream once he wakes up." she suggested as they walked to Luna's house.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-16-2016, 08:58 PM

Thomas smiled."yeah,and shes come even farther with you around",he smiled."she's talking with people agan."

Luna nodded."yeah sounds good',she said as they reached teh house and went in

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-16-2016, 11:19 PM

Deuce was about to speak up when the girls returned. He looked at Luna and thought about what Thomas had told him about her. She changed a lot, and in a good way. Thomas said it was because she was around him but Deuce didn't really do anything special. He was just there.

Walking inside the house, Emily was surprised to see Deuce was awake. "I thought you were sleeping Deuce." she said softly as she handed him his ice cream and then handed Thomas his ice cream too. "I was, but eventually Luna left and that bothered me." he answered while looking at his ice cream.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-17-2016, 08:26 PM

tHOAMS GRINNNED."COOKIES AND CREAM MY FAVORITE"

Luna blined a bit a small blush on her face.'it did?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-17-2016, 09:20 PM

"That's your favorite ice cream flavor?" Emily asked Thomas and smiled. She listened to what Deuce said and thought it was really sweet.

Deuce was enjoying his ice cream and looked over at Luna when she spoke. "Yes it did." he said too her with a nod of his head, smiling as he ate the ice cream. "This is really good. What flavor is this?" he asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2016, 07:44 PM

Luna smiled softly."strawberrry"

Thomas nodded and grinned at Deuce and Luna

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-19-2016, 12:23 AM

"I've never had ice cream before. This wasn't around when I was a kid. I don't think so anyway." he said and bit into the ice cream, holding his head right after doing that.

"Oh, looks like he got a brain freeze." Emily noted and chuckled. "You can't bite it because then that pain happens. You have to be careful when eating ice cream, it's too cold." she explained.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-19-2016, 01:08 AM

Luna gave a giggel."it will go awya,just give it a moment"

Thomas smiled."i know it wasnt around when i was a kid,i remeber it coming out though"