Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-08-2013, 09:47 PM

(He said he was in detention XD)

He nodded a bit, slipping into the chair slowly. "Sorry...today was a bit odd" he says. He takes a breath, slipping his coat off. It was warmer inside now then out. "I was hoping I wouldn't be to late, and thankfully you are both still here" he smiles a bit. "I was serious about what I said earlier" he says, his hands lightly rubbing the chills out of his legs. He glances out the window out at the setting sun. It was beautiful, and it shone in the window across their table. It caught in his eyes, and in his hair, giving him a slight glow. He felt still slightly embarassed and on edge, but looked up and smiled at the other.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-09-2013, 01:29 AM

((sorry >.< i typed the response during classes so i was trying not to look at my screen while typing so that it didn't seem suspicious ))

Rei returned Yusuke's smile with one of his usual gentle smiles. "I know you were serious. It's the only reason Arianna and I are still here. You don't seem like the kind of guy who would back out on his word." Rei answered. He sat up in his seat, uncrossing his legs and leaned slightly forward, reaching across the table to push the third cup over to Yusuke. "Here, I wasn't sure what you'd like so I just threw something together. Arianna should be back with the forms soon." As he leaned back in his seat Rei found himself staring at Yusuke as the glow cast from the sunset washed over him. It was a rather artistic look, if only he'd thought to bring his camera with him...

"Are there any particular reasons why you want to work here?" Rei asked casually, once more crossing his long legs, his hands resting in his lap. Yusuke had pretty much already been guaranteed the job before he'd even shown up but Rei didn't see any harm in asking some questions anyway.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2013, 06:29 AM

(No worries lol)

For a moment he paused, before letting his fingers lightly slide over the glass that was offered to him "thank you.." The other spoke of him not seeming like the type to back out on his word, and he was glad it looked that way. He felt awkward a bit with just the two of them there, hoping the female would return before things got to personal with them. When the other asked about his intentions, he glanced around the shop for a moment, at the empty table and chairs. "It sounds foolish but....This place holds a lot of memories and feelings" he picked up the glass for a moment, bringing it to his lips. He took a slight sip, though he was not really paying attention, his mind was elsewhere at the moment.

"Hatori and his mother used to come here a lot when she was still alive....a lot of the time I was with them since my parents were..." he skipped over the thought. "A lot of things...a lot of conversations, secrets, feelings, hopes...dreams...came from being around here...It became in many ways a second home to me....I know it sounds foolish but there are a lot of people's memories and such flowing through this place...Mine..Hatori's...Ari's...yours...and so many others. To be a part of that..and to touch other's lives even in the smallest way such as this...makes me feel like I'm actually doing something with myself...." He sat the glass down, staring into the liquid as the ice shifted around. A slight drop of condensation ran down the side. He realized he had gotten serious, and the mood had gone quiet. "Ah...sorry...stupid and childish I know" he rubs the back of his neck. He felt completely embarassed now.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 06:48 AM

"It isn't stupid. Nor is it childish. It is merely the truth." Rei murmured in response. His words only audible since the cafe was filled with such a still silence. His smile was no longer in place, instead it had been replaced with an almost curious expression, as if he had been trying to figure something out about the student sat before him.

"Believe in your own words. It doesn't help to call them foolish or anything of the like." He continued in the same soft tone. "And if it counts for anything, I think that that is a good enough reason." Rei got up from his seat then, running a hand through his hair as he turned his head in the direction of the office. Arianna was definitely stalling for time. There was no way it would take her this long to retrieve the paperwork. He chuckled a bit before turning his attention back to Yusuke, folding his arms across his chest. "Do you know what times you'll be able to come into work? I will also have to ask that you try not to get too many detentions, we might not get much of a dinner rush, but it would be nice to know someone I can trust will be around to help Arianna out when I'm too busy to be here."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2013, 06:57 AM

He listened to the other's words and nodded, watching him a bit as he got up and moved around a bit. When he mentioned the detention thing and hours Yusuke smiled a bit. "I can easily avoid detintions, as for hours any time really...not much other then school going on for me at the moment, so whenever I'm needed, I'll be here" he says. He turned his attention back to the glass, his eyes hidden from view for the moment. He wondered if he had given away to much on his explination. People would give him weird looks or responses if it got out. He found it a bit odd that the other did not do so. It made him wonder once more what was going through his head.

He did not mind being depended on, or having to be flexable, or stay out of trouble. He could do it if he wanted, no problem, he just really had had no reason to before, and fitting into the cookie cutter idea of what a student attending the private school should be like just made him kind of sick. Labels, facades, a lot of the world was a walking lie now a days, it was hard to know what was real and what wasn't. He sighed, and took another sip of his drink. The only person he felt comfortable enough to talk to about any of this was Hatori and he wasn't here. Right now the growing silence and such of being alone with another was making him uneasy. He was really hoping the female came back soon, or at least the male kept things professional and nothing more. Crossing the line into his personal side was uncharted territory.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 04:12 PM

((haha, alright I'll spare Yusuke and bring Ari back now xD))

Rei observed Yusuke for a moment more before it dawned on him that the pale haired boy looked uncomfortable. Maybe it would be best to get Ari to come back out then...

"Are you done eavesdropping Arianna?" he asked, without turning around. There came a squeal from behind him and Ari dropped into view, a pout on her face.

"How'd you know I was over there?" she complained, ruffling the sheets in her hand in annoyance. Alright, so she had been eavesdropping...but only because she wanted to see how Yusuke and Rei would act around one another. she was kind of disappointed though, both males seemed to be trying to keep their distance. Phooey, no fun.

"I practically raised you, I think I have a rather good grasp of what your habits are now...not to mention you did that to my last boyfriend ..." The second part was mumbled as Rei averted his eyes from the window he had been staring at and quickly took his seat again.

Ari's face pinkened as she scurried to her seat. She hadn't realized that Rei had seen her there last time as well. She mumbled an apology as she passed the man before smiling at Yusuke and placing the paperwork on the table and sliding it over. "So you just need to fill these out and give them back tomorrow and you can start whenever you're free."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2013, 08:05 PM

Yusuke listened to the exchange of words between the two. His last boyfriend? He opened his mouth slightly to say something, but the girl began to speak once more. He took the papers and nodded, looking over them for a moment before he stood. It was getting late, and he did not want to impose on the other members within the room. "I should get going...some homework to finish up and then I should clean the place" he rubbed the back of his neck. He had not spoken about his living accomidations, but he really doubted that they were interested in him living alone. He smiled lightly at the female, shaking her hand. "Thank you, both of you" he says, glancing over at the male. He moved over to him a bit, with a slight smile. Now not alone he felt a bit less personal but at the same time more free to express part of him. "I look forward to it..." he says , before moving to the door. He mentally scolded himself, placing his hand on the knob.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 08:19 PM

Rei nodded and got up again. "Have a safe trip home then." He smiled before turning to the cups on the table to gather them, he'd wash them up really quick before walking Ari home. It was getting late and he doubted she was going to call her driver since he was still there. She probably expected him to walk her home anyway.

Ari shook Yusuke's hand happily. "It was no problem, we should thank you for joining our staff." She replied with a laugh. It was when Yusuke was almost to the door did Ari pipe up again as the thought occurred to her. "Oh wait! You should probably get one of our contact information so that you can call us if anything comes up!" She turned and pulled on Rei's hair childishly, making the man sigh as he turned his head.

"Yes?" He asked. Ari smiled innocently at him before taking the cups out of his hands. "Just exchange numbers with Yusuke will you please Rei?"

Rei realized he didn't have much of a choice as Ari skipped off into the kitchens, leaving him alone with Yusuke once more. He turned and slid his hands into his pockets, chuckling. "I apologize for Arianna's behavior, she..." he waved a hand dismissively before walking over to the door and pulling his cellphone out. "Do you mind exchanging numbers?" he asked.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2013, 08:25 PM

He paused as she spoke out, turning to face the two as they exchanged a bit of words. When the other male walked over he gave a small smile. Alone again, and with the other closer now, his stomach tightened up, and he felt the slight prickle of nerves moving over his skin. He leaned back against the edge of the door, reaching into his pocket, he slips out his phone. He flips it open, and began scrolling down to add a contact. "No problem at all...I usually always have it on, so it is the easiest way to get ahold of me if needed an perhaps..you.." he smiled a bit, wondering if the other would get the slight hint at the end there. So far he had not shown any regection, though he had not shown any intrest either. Was he wasting his time? Was the other even remotely interested? He wondered this curiously, but he would not push the issue at all right now or untill he had a better understanding that was. He took a breath, and looked up at him, giving a smile.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 08:38 PM

Rei's answering smile seemed just a bit more amused than normal at Yusuke's words. "Is that so..." he murmured. He reached forward and plucked Yusuke's phone from his hands, entering his information quickly before placing the phone back in the younger male's hands and leaned forward, his whole demeanor changing. He slid his own cell back into his pocket before placing a hand against the door-frame next to Yusuke's head and half-smiling, half-smirking at the boy. "Just text me...if you need...anything..." he practically purred into the younger male's ear before he was suddenly a couple steps back again, a hand over his face. "...I'll see you later." He said, voice muffled as he refused to move his hand. Then he turned his back to Yusuke and started to walk to the kitchen.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2013, 08:53 PM

A slight redness had moved to Yusuke's cheeks, and his stomach was doing flips now. He felt the slight surprise of not having expected that from the man, but his look warmed and softened a bit. He closed his eyes and smiled a bit, running his fingers through his hair. He wondered for a moment if the other was ok then, he had acted a little strange after their encounter. He stepped forward, to follow him, wanting to make sure he was ok, but then he hesitated. Would it be bad if he did? Would the man want to even see him after reacting that way. He sighed a bit, and looked down at his phone and the new number that looked back at him. He closed it, sliding it back into his pocket. He was still confused now, and that did not seem like it was going to change any time soon. He decided it was best to back off for now, glancing at the window once more, before turning back to the door.

He took a breath, and stepped out, going to his car. He thought about the entire day all the way back to his appartment. It was then that he texted Hatori, needing some guidance and advice, the other seemed curious about what had happened. Yusuke took a hot shower, relaxing and thinking about it all. Slipping on a pair of black sweatpants, he dried his hair, before cleaning up a bit and making some dinner. He sat down and did his homework while he ate, though it was slightly hard to concentrate on it right now. He then turned his attention to the forms, sliding them across the table to him. They were pretty standard, name, age, telephone, address, yada yada. He filled them out simple enough to do, he had no problems with them. He then glances at his phone, opening it up to look at the man's number. He smiles a bit, before moving to the bedroom txting Hatori.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 09:15 PM

Rei groaned as he pushed the doors to the kitchen open, finally removing his hand from his face. "i can't believe I did that." he muttered as he moved to where Ari was and nudged her out of the way so he could finish up with the cups and put them back on the shelf they belonged on, which was actually out of her reach. Rei had teased her about that a few years ago. Ari was giving him a curious look the whole time.

"Rei...?"

The man didn't seem to hear her, mumbling to himself under his breath. Ari's expression turned to one of worry as his strange behaviour continued until she couldn't take it and stomped her foot, practically screaming.

"REI!"

The man jolted and looked at the girl, a question in his eyes. Her gaze softened as she wrapped her arms around him and laid her head against his chest, holding him silently until he returned her embrace.

"Don't do that. It scares me." she whispered.

Rei's expression softened and he patted her on the head, ruffling her hair slightly. "Sorry. I won't let it happen again." he smiled a bit before pulling back and taking Ari's hand in one of his own. "Why don't we get you home now?" The pair left the cafe, making sure to lock up well, before directing their steps in the direction of Ari's home. Halfway there, she would start to get drowsy and Rei would be compelled to piggyback her the rest of the way. It was a routine he was well familiar with, and after dropping her off in the hands of her capable maids, Rei would begin the trek home by himself. This night he'd have a lot to think about...good thing it was a long walk then.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2013, 09:29 PM

Hatori had his door locked that night, not wanting to deal with his father at this point. He had herd enough of it at this point. His father had been disappointed, and he had gotten an earful about how he was to uphold the family name and how he had dissappointed him and all the same lines that made him feel horrible. By morning, he had gotten barley any sleep at all, slowly getting himself up to take a shower and dressed before his father even woke up. He left the house, going to Yusuke's appartment. He knocked, waiting as he herd the familiar sounds of his friend moving inside before he opened the door. He smiled a bit, watching the other rub his eyes still in his pajama pants. "Come on, time to get ready. We have breakfast, then you have to go drop off your papers" he says, slipping past him to the kitchen. He herd his friend yawn, and turned to glance back at him. It was hopedully going to be a good day.

Yusuke yawned, hearing the knocking, he made his way groggily to the door and opened it. Hatori spoke, before coming in, and Yusuke did not bother to stop him. He was used to this, Hatori was most often his alarm. He smiled a bit, and followed him to the kitchen, before wrapping his arms around the other. "Mmm, sounds good I guess" he bit his ear, before slipping away to take a cold shower to wake himself up. He got dressed, and smelled the fresh taste of french toast stuffed with cream cheese and topped with whipped cream, strawberries and powdered sugar. They were his favorite, and Hatori was an amazing cook. He wondered if the other should apply, though his father would probrably have a fit. He rolled his eyes at the thought of the other male's father with a sigh.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 09:47 PM

When morning hit, it found Rei sprawled out on his bed, the gentle rise and fall of his chest the only indication that he was actually alive. In fact, he'd slept through his alarm. He'd stayed up late thinking the previous night after getting home and fixing himself a late dinner. He'd probably drifted off an hour or two before his alarm went off, and somewhere in the back of his subconscious he must have heard it, but he was too tired to even consider getting out of bed and continued to slumber on.

On the other side of town, Ari was just leaving her university, having had an extremely early class that day. She yawned as she walked, waving to some classmates that called out a greeting. She slid into the car that was waiting for her and greeted her driver before pulling out her phone to send a text to Rei. She wanted to meet up with him to get some food, but when he didn't respond, Ari furrowed her brow and frowned. She decided she'd pick up some take out and then directed the driver to Rei's apartment.

She had used to go over all the time when she was younger, but when she'd hit her teen years, Rei had started letting her come over less and less. He reasoned that it would look strange to the neighbors as he was a grown man and shouldn't be having teenage girls in his apartment alone. Ari had reasoned back that all the neighbors knew her already, but nothing she said made him change his mind. She had a copy of his apartment key though, in case of emergencies he'd said when he'd given it to her with the promise that she wouldn't show up for no reason.

With her driver, Ari waited patiently for the elevator which took them up to the top floor and then they made their way to Rei's apartment. Ari used the key to enter the apartment and noticed how quiet it was. The two of them removed their shoes and while her driver waited in the living room area, Ari moved to Rei's bedroom. She cracked the door open and smiled softly when she saw her friend passed out on top of his covers. he'd fallen asleep in only a pair of shorts, he must have been exhausted if he hadn't woken up from how chilly his entire apartment was. She entered his room and pulled out a spare blanket to cover him with before leaving again. She left a note with the food on the counter before motioning for her driver to follow her and the two of them left, Ari deciding to head to the cafe.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2013, 09:57 PM

The two sat down to have a delicious breakfast. Hatori lovd to cook, it was a slight passion of his, he had always loved to do it with his motther when he could. He took a slight breath as he finished, and made his way to the sink to clean off the plates as Yusuke finished his things that he needed to get done. Hatori knew his way around the place easy enough, and had no trouble putting the now clean plates away. He made his way around, picking up a few stray items, until Yusuke came out with his keys. "Ready?" he asks, gaining a nod. He smiles, grabbing his coat. "I'll stick around as long as you want me to, and if you need help I'll be around as well" he says with a wink, before stepping out of the door.

Yusuke was ready to go soon enough, and when he was told about his friend sticking around he smules a bit. He laughs a bit, and moves to the door, locking it before escorting his friend to the car. "Sounds good to me, I love having you around" he says. He made sure that he had the papers, and that they were filled out fully and neatly. They got in, and headed out. Stopping by the gas station for a moment, he filled up and got a bottle of water for him and Hatori. the two were like brothers, so sharing most things was second nature to them. They had no problem with it at all. They soon got to the cafe, and Yusuke took a deep breath, shutting off the motor, and leaning back in his seat. He herd Hatori mentioning something about things being ok, and he hoped that he was right. He was still a bit nervous, and that wasn't to much like him. The two finally get out of the car, streatching their legs.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 10:04 PM

"I'll call you if I don't leave too late tonight." Ari promised as she stepped out of the car. She waved as her driver drove away before turning and a wide smile split across her face when she turned and saw Hatori and Yusuke. She laughed as she pretty much skipped over to the two boys. So okay, she didn't have Rei with her, but at least Yusuke was here! She wouldn't have to open up the cafe by herself! And he'd brought Hatori today too~ She could get to know her new friends (they were her friends now right?) today! It was only then did she realize that they were both taller than her and instead of greeting them good morning as she had originally planned....

"It's unfair, why is it everybody i know is taller than me?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest and pouting.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2013, 10:33 PM

Hatori had been expecting a good morning as he saw the female walk over, what she had said instead caught him offguard a bit. He smiled slightly, and moved over to her. "Have you ever herd the term good things come in small packages?" he asks. "I am sure there is a lot more to you then meets the eye, height has nothing on you" he was more relaxed and comfortable now , after the day before, and breakfast with Yusuke. He was looking forward to spending the day with his best friend and a new friend. He knew he was the youngest there, but he did not mind. A lot of his friends were older then him, other then some from school. His father always said friends were key, and it was good to have friends in high places. Shaking his head a bit, he did not want to make friends so he could use them, or they could use him. He wanted friends who were deeper then that, that he could talk to, count on, and have fun with. He was happy that he had friends like Yusuke.

Yusuke laughed a bit at the girl's words, and then at Hatori's responce. He was always trying to cheer people up. He placed his hand on the girl's head. "Look at it this way, you have easier and better aim at their knees" he teases a bit playfully. "Good morning to you as well" he says, slipping out the papers. "I did my best with them, so I hope everything is in order" he smiles. "I can start whenever, and dear Hatori has voulenteered to help out whenever needed, isn't that right?" he winks at Hatori, who rolls his eyes but gives a nod. There was nothing about helping out when needed that was wrong, his father could not yell at Hatori for that. He smiled, and led the way to the doors, ready to get the show on the rhoad.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 10:55 PM

Ari cheered and clapped her hands together, her mood much better with the two attempts at trying to cheer her up. She took the papers and barely gave them a look before sticking them in her bag. "I'll make Rei read it later to see if you've got everything." she said, not in the mood to read more papers after her morning class. As Yusuke had already started walking to the front door, Ari grabbed Hatori's hand and pulled him along behind her as she started walking as well.

"Thank you for volunteering." She said, turning her head so she could see Hatori. "Rei was still sleeping when I went to check on him so I can use the help this morning. I'd feel bad waking him up." She explained as she used her free hand to dig in her pocket for the key to open the front door. When she found it she grinned happily before letting go of hatori's hand so that she could unlock the door, only to grab his hand and yusuke's as well to drag both boys into the establishment.

"For now, can one of you boys help me take the chairs down? And one of you can bring out that chalkboard stand, be careful not to wipe off the chalk though. Rei wrote out our specials for today on it last night~" she instructed, once more releasing their hands as she looked around the empty cafe.

Rei rolled over with a slight groan, throwing his arm over his face as he struggled to wake up completely. He had never been a morning person so each daybreak brought a struggle to get out of bed with it. As the grogginess slowly left his system he realized that there was a blanket on top of him and sat up. Had somebody been in his apartment? He got out of bed, moving the blanket to the side to put away later and shivered as the cold air filling his apartment hit his bare skin. Had he forgotten to turn the heat on last night?

After pulling out a pair of slacks and a collared button up from his closet, Rei trudged across the hall into the bathroom and quickly took care of his morning necessities, coming back out of the bathroom dressed neatly, running a towel through his hair as he walked back into his bedroom to blow-dry the long strands. he covered a yawn as he put a tie on and grabbed a military style jacket from his closet to put on. As he left his room he spotted a paper bag sitting on his counter and padded over to it. he read the note, recognizing the handwriting and shook his head before taking a seat to see what Ari had gotten him to eat.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2013, 11:22 PM

Hatori nodded a bit, moving into the other room to get the chalk board. When it came to more of physical things, Yusuke was typically stronger since he worked out, but Hatori could hold his own, and did not mind doing what he could. He wheeled it out to where she had designated, and stepped back to look at it. He felt happy to help out, it took his mind off of a lot of things, like his father. He had also always found the idea of a good honest work kind of fun. He looked over at Yusuke who was helping with the chairs. He hated to think it, but something seemed off a bit with his friend today. He tilted his head, trying to place it but couldn't. Yusuke was stubborn about his feelings, and often would not speak up if something was wrong. He prefered to handle thing on his own, but if he needed help or guidance, he would always come to Hatori. His best friend would never hide anything from him...would he? He crossed his arms a bit, and sighed, wondering what was going on.

Yusuke whistled a bit as he worked, moving across the place, taking down the chairs from the tables. He smiled, but inside his stomach was slowly tightening with each potential moment the man from the other day could step through the door. After their meeting last night, he was a bit nervous about facing him again, alone or in a crowd. He shook his head, he had to focus on working right now. He glanced over at Hatori, seeing him watching. Did he know? Hatori always had the talent of sensing the shift in mood or in people, especially with Yusuke, since they had grown up together. He gave a slight reassuring smile, before making his way closer to his soon to be new boss. "So, what is a typical day like here?" he asked, trying to get his bearings, and what he should expect. He did not want to be to over his head, or get himself all riled up for nothing. He liked to be informed and ready.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-09-2013, 11:44 PM

A regular day...

"Well, there isn't much of a morning rush, but everyday is the same no matter if it's a weekend or weekday unless, of course, if it's a holiday. We set out bagels and muffins in the display cases, take the chairs down, wipe down the tables, and while business is still slow i get some people to take inventory in the stockroom.

Lunchtime is when we get the majority of the customers. The servers seat and take orders which they write down on these notepads..."
Ari leaned over the front desk and swiped her hands a few times before she was able to grab a notepad to show Yusuke. "which they then bring over to that window where either the head baker or Rei will take it and then they prepare the foodstuffs. Everything after that is self-explanatory.

and as for dinnertime. Mm...we offer a small dinner menu, but it's pretty much the same as during lunchtime. After that is clean up where all the dirty dishes have to go back into the kitchen to be washed up and put away, the tables wiped down, chairs up, floor mopped, and preparations for the next day are made, then after everybody leaves Rei and I lock up for the night."
Ari rambled off, pausing every so often to think about something. Once done she smiled at Yusuke. "Any questions?"

Once he had finished eating and cleaning up, Rei headed to his front door, stooping to pull on a pair of boots which he tucked the bottoms of his slacks into. Taking one more sweep of his living room area to make sure he had taken everything he stepped out and locked the apartment door behind him.

He stretched before heading for the staircase. he never took the elevator much, even though he was on the eleventh floor. He took the extra time to just think while he walked. He pulled out his cellphone and checked the text messages, smiling slightly at the text from Ari that morning before noticing the time. Hm...he should probably hurry up if he wanted to get the day's baked good made and in the oven in time for the lunch rush.

He jogged down the rest of the stairs and rolled his head a bit as he stepped out of the apartment complex and started the couple minute walk to the cafe. His rent was due soon...he'd have to remember to hand that in when he got back later. And he should probably also call that new client to confirm that they would be meeting up on the next work day to discuss details for the next photoshoot that Rei would be directing... he was still lost in thoughts about his schedule for the week when he finally made it to the cafe and walked in. Saying a distracted good morning, his gaze wandered over Hatori and Ari, stopping on Yusuke. He blinked for a moment before shrugging out of his jacket and putting it over his arm. "Excuse me." he said before moving past the trio to the back area where the employee lockers were located to change into the uniform that was provided.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-09-2013, 11:54 PM

Yusuke kept up with her words as he finished with the chairs, so it was pretty standered eh? He shook his head when she asked if he had any questions. "No, I'm fine, should be simple enough" his eyes were drawn over as his slight fears were realized, and the other man entered the shop. He took a slight breath, as he felt his eyes move over, but then he left into the back. Yusuke turned, and straightened up the chairs a bit, keeping his mind forcably focused on them, instead of the target he wanted to think about. He needed to keep himself in the zone, and not screw up on his first day here. He would feel basically hummiliated, if he got fired on day one, how sad and pathetic was that on a resume? Yup, he was here for a whole ten minutes, before he kicked the bucket, the ammusing thought made him smile lightly, and he resumed his hummins as he worked.

Hatori watched the two, before glancing as Rei entered, and then went into the back. He noticed the slight alter in how Yusuke was acting, and figured this man was in some way the source. The two had spoken about it over text a bit the previous night, and it seemed Yusuke was serious when he said he was interested in the man. Hatori moved to the female, leaning down to whisper a bit in her ear. Yusuke would not rush things, but from what they seemed, they were standing still. There was no harm in giving a gentle nudge in the right direction as Yusuke always said. "I think my friend is begining to like yours...they make an interesting pair" he whispers, careful to not disrupt Yusuke's humming or seemingly brightening mood.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-10-2013, 12:13 AM

Ari giggled softly, covering her mouth with a hand before putting her other arm around Hatori's neck to pull him closer so that she could reach his ear. "Right? i've been trying to get Rei to consider Yusuke...but I don't think i needed to. But...hm...i wonder what happened when i left the two alone yesterday?" she pulled back and took her arm off of Hatori before turning to Yusuke. "When you're done with the chairs you can go to the back area and take a left turn. The employee locker room is over there. Ask Rei to give you a uniform please?" She clapped her hands together after that before turning to Hatori. "I think i should have the volunteers uniforms in the office, if you'd follow me~" She stepped around Hatori and made her way to the office, which was next to the door that led to the kitchen.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-10-2013, 12:31 AM

Yusuke watched Hatori go off with his new boss, taking a slight breath. He nodded a bit, and made his way into the back. He attempted to follow her directions, stepping into the locker room, and glancing around for a moment. "Hello?" he said, hesitating for a moment, before fully stepping in. He wondered where the other man had gotten to, walking along the rolls of lovkers. "I'm supposed to ask you about a uniform, but if your busy..." he trailed off, his thoughts turning a bit. This was a locker room after all. Slight chills ran through him, and he shook his head. Gah!, Keep your thoughts decent. He chided himself, he sighed a bit, he bit his lower lip, and leaned against the lockers, closing his eyes.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-10-2013, 01:08 AM

Rei had just finished changing into the pants of his uniform, pulled his boots back on and tucked the ends of the pants in and gotten his shirt off when he heard someone else walk into the locker room. He'd claimed a locker in a back corner so not many people knew when he was actually in there or not unless they'd seen him enter. When Yusuke mentioned a uniform, Rei let out an inaudible sigh and tossed his shirt into his locker, turning to reach up to the shelf behind just off to his side. He pulled out a shirt, pants, vest, and ribbon that was supposed to tie into a sort of bow in place of a tie. What could he say, Ari had been a really big fan of anime a couple years back and had gotten the uniforms on a whim. He turned back around and eyed the work shirt hanging in his locker, waiting to be put on and sighed before walking down the line of lockers and turning into the second row to find Yusuke, pausing briefly to pick up a spare lock from a cabinet.

"Here." he said, holding the clothes out. "You can pick out a locker to use, anything without a lock on it is free game."

Ari ducked behind the desk in the office and pulled out a box. she opened it to reveal a neat stack of collared shirts with the cafe's name stitched onto the right breast side with the word volunteer under it. She pulled one out and checked the size before holding it out to Hatori. "I hope this is alright for you to wear?" She had only gotten these extra shirts made because she found that they didn't have enough uniforms stocked to give to the volunteers as well as the employees so, this way she had something for all her workers to wear. It certainly helped to see who was actually supposed to be entering the kitchen and back areas. Definitely less confusing then when she'd let the employees wear plainclothes. That had been disastrous.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-10-2013, 01:20 AM

Yusuke turned a bit to look at the man. The feeling he got from him at the moment, was that the other was a tad bit more annoyed then happy to dee him. He let out a slight sight of his own, before nodding and taking the clothes and lock. He kept his eyes best he could on his eyes, not wanting to foce him to be around him any more then needed, Yusuke turned away, and made his way to the opposite side of the locker room, so he would not be a bother to the older man. He found an empty locker, and opened it, closing his eyes for a moment to steady himself. He reached up, and began to undo the buttons to the shirt he had been wearing, counting them as he did. It calmed him, counting always did. It was a habit he had picked up from his mother, when she was still here. He took a deep breath, and a light smile formed on his lips.

Hatori nodded, taking the shirt. "It's fine, and I don't mind" he smiles a bit. He wondered how the two guys in the back were doing, before glancing around the office for a moment. "This really is a nice place" he says, his eyes falling back on her. He rememebred so much from being here, and now he was happy to be helping out and giving back in any way that he could. He looked the shirt over a bit, he would have to ask about someplace to change, the bathroom or such. He doubted she would really want to see him changing out here. A slight blush at the thought formed on his cheeks, she was to old for him, what was he thinking?