Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-04-2014, 02:48 AM

"I am glad I was able to get the right things." He says with a smile. He is glad he has made the right choice in clothing.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2014, 12:07 AM

((Small time skip to the next day!))

Queen Flora wakes up then starts to get ready for the day. she heads down to breakfast it was all ways in the dinning hall. she really did not want to deal with the elder's all ready. but knew she had duties to for fill as queen. for the first day wondering how many things there would be to do? this day? yet hope things would get better as time go's on.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-05-2014, 02:39 AM

Marcus had found an empty room to sleep in. Though it had been far to plush for him, as he had grown up sleeping in a very simple room. Once up he dresses and heads to the gardens. He has always found the gardens peaceful. His mind wanders to the things that had happened last night. He is trying to make sense of it all. If he were smart he would get his bag and leave now. The only thing keeping him here was the knowledge that Flora would be sad if he were to just disappear.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2014, 03:00 AM

Flora pass by some maids in the hall ways even some servants. yet only keeps a smile on her face while walking. she wonder if Marcus was up yet? if so maybe he was in the garden she had offered. he could go in there the other day the offer was still up. till he use's it knowing it must be hard. for him to stay here even if it mighty not be a good idea. unsure how the kingdom would react to there love. as well if they would even be allowed get married. only if it could work out for them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-05-2014, 09:00 PM

Marcus kneels in the garden weeding a flower bed. He had done much of the garden work at the church and he finds it calms him. Though he is sure if he and Flora marry he'll have to give this up. He starts humming one of the church tunes as he works. He jumps a bit when he hears somebody approaching him. He turns and smiles when he sees it is Flora.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-06-2014, 01:43 AM

"Good morning Marcus did you sleep well? I see your tending the garden I wish my mother let me. do this for a hobby besides knitting are needle point." she says to him while walking over to take a look at the flowers. Flora knew he like to do some things other royals did like. her own grand mother and mother both like to tend to garden.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2014, 03:37 PM

"I slept well enough. I hope I am not stepping on toes in doing some gardening. If you are interested I could teach you some basics of gardening." He says with a smile. He can just picture her working in the gardens.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2014, 10:45 PM

Flora smiles softly hearing he would teach her. some gardening basics it would help her clam down. "That would be nice if you could teach me. a few things about this garden and your not stepping over any toes. besides the royal garden all ways says she needs a bit of help." Flora says recalling a talk she had with the royal garden keeper. before her mother had past away a few months before.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-07-2014, 11:33 PM

"Well then I am more then glad to help. It calms me when I am stressed." He smiles. "Have you spoken to the elders yet?" He asks. He hopes he won't have to be there for that. But if his presence is required he will be there. While he has been talking he has continued to weed the flower bed. He wonders if it would be possible for him to get a small patch of earth to plant some herbs and veggies.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-08-2014, 12:02 AM

"No I have not talk with them yet. I was heading to breakfast when I saw you out here." she says to Marcus in a clam voice when speaking. the young queen wonder if he had gone to have breakfast yet? if so that mighty be the reason why he is out in the garden all ready. she wonder if things would go well today? since what had happen the day before was not normal.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-08-2014, 04:44 PM

"If it is alright with you I will join you for breakfast, I have not eaten yet." He stands going to the basin near by and washing his hands. Keep calm, he keeps silently reminding himself. He was on the verge of panicking.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-08-2014, 09:02 PM

Queen Flora waits for him while noticing he went to wash his hands. "Of course it's fine with me if. you can join my self for breakfast." Queen Flora says to her Lover but she was nervous. unsure if the elders would try keep them away form each other. she did not even do anything with her hair to day just leaving it down.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2014, 03:17 AM

"You look good with your hair down. It suits you well." He says offering her his arm. He is sure the news of him leaving the church has already spread. This is proved when he hears whispers of it as they make their way towards the hall for breakfast.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-09-2014, 03:41 AM

"why thank you that is so nice to hear. I hope they got some hot muffins out." Flora says yet had put her hand on to his offered arm. as they walk she could hear people whisper all ready. news must have gotten around fast that Marcus was leaving the church. but she blush's keeping a happy smile on her face. just being near him made her feel happy.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2014, 12:56 PM

Marcus leads her to the dining hall where there is a spread of food set out. When it is their turn to get some food he gets a muffin and some fruit. He was doing his best to keep it together. He was so out of his element.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-10-2014, 12:26 AM

Queen Flora picks up a clean plate then start's. to get some food on it a muffin to start off with. then some fresh fruit,biscuit with honey. some bacon,toast and a glass of milk to drink. she then walks off go sit down in her new seat. which was at the head of the table she dislike it so much. she had not even come down to dinner last night. yet she would not pig out on food in front of everyone. that is so unladylike thing to do in front of others.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2014, 02:50 AM

Marcus grabs a water and isn't sure where he should sit. He wants to sit next to Flora but that isn't right. The whispers still are going on. He must keep it together, though all he wants to do is take his food to the gardens to eat.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-10-2014, 02:57 AM

"Will everyone please quite down? can't gossip wait till after breakfast? if you do wish to talk about daily events. that is fine I will not allow gossip at meal times. like my mother had done so in the past." she says in a commanding voice to the hole room. get everyone to clam down even if they mighty. still be excited form the yesterday's events. today would be a long one for her that's for sure. having to live up being queen now no longer a princess.

That meant trying to rule over the kingdom as well land's. that they own even help settle arguments between farmers. sometimes the towns people are others that wish to sell things to the castle. listen to the worry's of her people try help them out if she could do so. but wonder where the elders where at? it was not like them to be late to a meal time.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2014, 04:09 AM

A small smile comes to his lips as he hears Flora take command. He knows she will be a good queen. He moves to a corner and while the gossiping has stopped he is still stared at. He starts to eat his food silently.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-10-2014, 07:06 AM

Queen Flora starts to eat her food yet kept quite. her royal court should know better then stare at someone. since it was consider every rude to stare. yet did not talk with anyone near by her seat. yet notice some people coming in late it was a few. young people that where being trained be the next royal elder's. the current royal elders where getting on in age. but the people that came in where in there fifty's.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2014, 03:05 PM

Marcus watched the goings on. He finished his food and quickly made his way out of the dining hall. He feels bad for not actually eating with Flora, but if he had sat with her there would have been even more talk. He heads back to the gardens. He felt safe and secure in the gardens. Besides the church, gardens were the only other place that helped calm him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2014, 10:19 PM

After she finish eating Flora starts to walk off to the throne room. to go see if there where any people in there. but had yet see how her adviser would be? her old one was a kind old baroness how had been part apart of the royal court. but retired due to old age a few months a ago. a queen are king had a royal adviser help them out with daily things. such as keeping a scheduled ready for each day. even meeting's,events,making royal announcements to the people.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2014, 10:43 PM

Her old adviser is in the throne room with the younger lady who would be taking her place. She looked up and smiles. Flora has grown up so much. "Your majesty," She says with a bow.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2014, 11:37 PM

"Hello Anna it is so good to see you again. how do you have here with you?" Queen Flora ask her old adviser in a cheerful sounding voice. yet a smile was on her face as she look at the younger lady. hoping they would get a long just fine not have to much trouble at first.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-12-2014, 12:01 AM

"This is Clara. She will be taking my place as your adviser." Anna says with a smile. She does hope these two will get along. She had been the adviser to Flora's father and had watched the young girl grow up. "You caused quite the stir last night."