Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2016, 01:14 AM

~epilogue~

Piritta laughed, tugging on Cyril's hand. "Come on! We're going to be late!" she whined despite the laughter in her eyes. She'd just pulled away from the bathroom mirror at his, or rather, their apartment where she'd been fixing her hair. "I'm the designer and I'm ready before you!" One hand landed on her hip. Never mind the fact that it was her that got in his way, taking up all the space and the bathroom counters in her mission to look beautiful.

Excitement wouldn't let her stand still though. She spun away again to slip on her sandals. Today she would get to go to a work meeting even if a brief one. And really, she couldn't wait to tell Ren and Tristian the good news and see how they were. Everyone around Tristian must be feeling great after that show. What better time to say she'd found her soulmate?

The thought still left nerves welling up in her, just the idea of saying that in front of friends, but the rest of her loved the thought. Only two weeks passed since the fateful party, but she didn't think she could be any more in love. "Ready?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-13-2016, 01:59 AM

Cyril stepped out of the bathroom, chuckling, as he stumbled slightly from Piritta pulling him through the door way, "I believe my not being ready is your fault and not mine," he admonished as he tugged on the wide sleeve of her shirt as he said this. "But don't get, sweetie, I'm ready, so we can go." He entwined their fingers together as they walked, the need to be close and touching still not really subsiding, though it had still only been a short time, despite the fact that Cyril felt like Piritta had been with him for forever. He knew the meeting today would be simple, likely just Tristian touching base, but it was the first time he and Piritta would really be around people who knew them as mates. It was a strange feeling, left him somewhere between jittery and content, but also wanting to hold Piritta closer even though it certainly wasn't the time for it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-14-2016, 04:37 AM

Piritta smiled, a warm feeling filtering through her as Cyril twined their fingers together. They hadn't been separated for long while getting ready, but it felt like an eternity without touching. It took everything she had not to turn around and just fall into his arms. Only her excitement for what lay ahead kept her moving forward. "Fine, yes, I know," she hummed, not losing her smile for a second. "One more kiss for the road?" Leaning up, she pecked him on the lips before Cyril could answer. Spinning away again, she pushed open the door, her thoughts back on their work mates. "I wonder if they will be surprised."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-16-2016, 01:33 AM

Cyril pressed back into the kiss, though he barely could as Piritta quickly moved away. He chucked at the question, "Oh they'll be surprised. They can't sort themselves out. There's no way they're even slightly aware of us." he paused as they climbed into the car, "Maybe we should try to set an example or something for them," he teased, "Make it so obvious as to what soulmates look like, so that they can't possible miss it?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-18-2016, 03:53 AM

Piritta laughed back, just imagining their faces when they shared the news. They really couldn't have any idea. Really, who could? "Ah, who knows. Maybe they will surprise us," she hummed back. Turning to look out the car window, she smiled at the houses passing by. Everything looked so perfect and sunny on a day like this, like postcard pictures. It didn't matter that this was a normal neighborhood with normal people. Or maybe, that was what made it perfect. "But if we want to set an example," she added as she turned back to Cyril, "I'm sure we could put on a little show."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-19-2016, 10:14 PM

"Put on a show like what?" Cyril responding, his tone still teasing, "Should I just drop down on one knee and propose to you now?" he asked, the words slipping out before he'd fully considered them, being with Piritta had that tendency to do that to him. Like he didn't have to worry about what he said or how his words would be received. But marriage, well that was something he wanted to surprise her with, and not spit out while joking with her about something else, but well that's what just did. He didn't continue, though, not sure what to say.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-20-2016, 04:54 PM

Piritta froze, her face turning completely red at his words. Propose? Just like that? She couldn't deny that word sent a shiver of anticipation and joy through her along with the embarrassment. She didn't even think she could treat his words as a joke, though after a second, she turned toward the front of the car, smiling. "A proposal huh? We could consider that," she hummed, sounding far more enticing than she meant. But really, she did mean it. Not now maybe, but soon.

The sight of the studio appearing on the left directed her attention. "Ah look! We're there already! I can't wait for everyone to see us!" Proposal or no, she just wanted her to be friends and coworkers to know what made her so happy and be happy themselves.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-21-2016, 02:34 AM

Deciding to drop the teasing, because this wasn't really something either of them should tease about, Cyril responded, even after Piritta had attempted to change the subject, "Soon, sweetie, I definitely will, for real, soon. I don't think either of us can wait much longer." His ton was entirely serious now, as he looked over at her while stopped at a light, right before turning into the parking lot. "One more thing to add to the storm that is us." he murmured, having picked up on Piritta's way of calling them. They seemed destined to move in a whirlwind, ever moving faster towards the center of the storm, where they could be at peace, together. The eye of the storm, where everything could be calm because they had each other, while the world raged around them. It may seem crazy to others, but for them, it worked just perfectly.

~The End~

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 05-22-2016 at 03:11 AM..