0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 03-03-2012, 02:23 AM

Kai could see the other hesitate, and he wondered what the other was thinking. He then watched as Merik walked out of the room bringing back the bowl of fruit with him. However, before he came back Kai got out of the water and grabbed a towel as he wrapped it around his waist. Wrapping his arms around his waist he shivered a little bit since his body was still covered in water. His mouth began to water as he saw the bowl of fresh fruit. He was about to take another piece of fruit, this time an apple, when he felt the presence of another angel. This one was rather familiar to him. It was the magical aura of his lover, Sage. He tried to not show the surprise on his face, and he was pretty sure that he had gotten away with it as well. Before he was able to take a bite of the apple he was taken by the wrist and dragged back to the bedroom. He was tied back in his leather binds. "What?" asked Kai as he tilted his head to the side. Why was Merik doing this to him. He had done everything thas was required of him.

Sage glanced at the ground as he heard the dog barking. "Shut up!" he yelled as he landed on the roof. The roof was mostly flat, but there was a window that he assumed when opened would lead to some form of an attic. It would be easy enough to break with his magic. However, he was pretty sure that the dog had probably alerted the wrong kind of people that were keeping Kai as his or her captive.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-04-2012 at 02:34 PM..

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-03-2012, 03:30 AM

(I didn’t mean he’d done it already, lol.)

Merik ignored Kai once he was bound tightly, and moved to his nightstand. Inside was a small pistol. He took it out and checked the safety before tucking it into his waistband and tugging his shirt over it.

Feeling rather uneasy, he made his way downstairs, almost running. The large room his dragon was kept it had a double purpose: Originally it had been an underground garage. Merik entered the room, starting on the chains that held the giant beast. “You remember our deal, I trust?” He questioned as he worked. The dragon rumbled quietly. He was bound by his soul to his word. Merik had guessed he would one day trap something he wasn’t willing to lose, and had made a deal with the dragon. The dragon would help secure what Merik wanted to keep, and he would win his freedom. Once the giant beast had been released, Merik opened the huge garage doors. The dragon shook itself, happy for the movement, then let out a loud bone chilling roar, before barreling out of the garage and flapping his giant wings, taking flight.

Merik watched with satisfaction. He wasn’t stupid. Someone, most likely an angel, or a group of them, had come for his Kai. Even if they took him, they wouldn’t escape. That dragon was eager for his freedom. Smiling now, Merik turned and headed back up the stairs.

0ri0n83

Old 03-03-2012, 03:44 AM

((oh oops. lol, and oh wonderful we have a thing that flies I forgot))

Kai continued to lay there as he tried to figure out what was going on. He heard some rustling around in the nearby nightstand, and then Merik held what Kai had assumed was some sort of gun. It glinted in the morning sunlight giving off an almost eerie glow.

Sage, who was still on the roof, opened his eyes his concentration shaken as the spell to break the glass of the window slowly dissipated. He had heard a rather large roar. Sort of like a train engine, and it made him very uneasy. What should he do. He knew that there were two options for him to do. One, he retreated for now, and then came back when night fell, or two, continue what he was doing because he had come so far. He decided that he would be a sitting duck if he were to fly off to go into hiding for a while. There was already the dog that had spotted him, but whatever else had made that noise, would probably find him for sure if he moved from where he was currently. He cast a barrier spell around him. It was a rather low level one so it wouldn't only protect him from one or two hits, but when he cast it it didn't change the atmosphere that much so it would be undetected. Once the barrier was up he let his eyes slide closed again as he started on the spell again that would quietly break the glass.

Once Merik was out of the room Kai laid there, his emotions and thoughts running rampant. Clearly something was going on, Kai was naive, but he wasn't stupid. He figured that Sage, or maybe the other angels had come to rescue him. He was a Seraph angel after all, and they were few and far between. He then thought of what he would tell Sage when he arrived.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-04-2012 at 02:13 AM..

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-03-2012, 05:32 AM

Merik entered the room once again, sitting across from Kai in a chair. He glanced to the angel, giving him a quick glare. “You said they wouldn’t come for you…did you lie to me? You are the only thing I’ve caught for almost a year…if someone was coming to rescue someone else, it would have been earlier…”

The dragon’s wings brought him into the air quickly, his birhg tblue scales glinting in the glorious sun. He had missed this, locked away. But a deal was a deal. He couldn’t harm that foolish human. He needed to protect him and his things… The lithe dragon landed on the roof, sending a few shingles clattering down as he peered around. The windows, however, couldn’t be seen from the roof, lucky for Sage. The dragon could, however, view all around, so anyone trying to run or fly away would be spotted easily.

0ri0n83

Old 03-03-2012, 01:09 PM

Kai sat huddled in the bed, his legs drawn up to his body as he let out shallow breaths. He heard what was going on. The sound of the dragon's roar, he remembered from earlier that Merik had kept one. He both wished and worried at the same time that the person that was causing all of this trouble was Sage. He wanted the other to come rescue him, but he was also fearful that the other would get caught as well. He knew that Merik was always willing to collect oddities, and an angel with black wings, Sage, was bound to turn a few heads. Hearing the dragon roar he shivered even more, as he heard the loud thud of the dragon landing on the roof. He was shaken out of his thoughts of fear when he saw Merik enter the room again. The other sat on the bed, and before he could ask anything the other shot him a glare completely silencing him. He heard what the other said and slowly shook his head. "No," he said. "I did not lie. I didn't think that they would actually come for me. The elders would have said no to a rescue attempt, so whoever is here, if they are even for me, came on their own."

Almost done. Then there was a loud thud and the clacking sound of shingles falling down onto the ground below. He was so close to finishing with his spell, but it was making it even harder as he was trying to finish the spell in complete stealth. Sage could sense the other creature through the barrier, and he was pretty sure that the other could not sense him. However, judging from the sound of the creature's roar Sage figured that the other thing didn't need to sense him, but if he got a hold of him he was as good as dead. As he lost his concentration completely by thinking about Kai the barrier began to crack and ended up shattering all together. What had been masking his magical signature was gone. Cursing to himself he tried to get another barrier up, but he didn't know if it would be in time.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-10-2012, 09:04 AM

The dragon fell silent, his long neck swivelling back and forth. It was a magical creature, by human definitions, though it wasn't technically magic. Truth be told, it was simply far smarter than most animals, and it's vocal cords were capable of human speech. He couldn't sense the angel, even when the barrier fell. He could, however, smell very well, as well as sense heat from various bodies. It was easy enough to pinpoint the being on the side of the house. The dark red creature bellowed once more, sliding and skidding as it made it's way across the roof.

Inside, Merik glanced to the ceiling. He'd obviously need to get it repaired. His emerald gaze returned to Kai quickly, and they narrowed. "Do you know who came? Obviously, they care about you very much, and don't want to see you hurt. Stand." He commanded, standing himself, and moving towards the angel. If had to be another angel, that was clear. And if it risked disobeying the 'elders', who is was easy enough to assume were in charge, then it meant this angel cared for Kai. A Kai would be a good hostage. He may have another little angel in his greenhouse.

0ri0n83

Old 03-11-2012, 12:49 AM

Sage licked his lips as he was in deep concentration. Every time he event remotely got the barrier to go up it would always crumble. Cursing out loud he heard the clatter as more of the shingles were being broken as the other creature got closer and closer to him. He began to panic as he broke out in a cold sweat. This wasn't going to help his concentration at all. Debating on what he should do he decided that he would need to get away as quickly as possible, and come back during the night. It was true that it would be harder to see, but that also meant that it would be harder to see him too. Saying a silent prayer he kicked off of the ground as he opened his wings taking to the air. If he was lucky he could get away before he could get caught. "I'm sorry," thought Sage. "Wait for me I'll be back for you."

Kai looked at the other man in front of him, fear clearly etched on his angelic features. He then blinked when he heard what the other had said. Was it true that someone was coming to save him. Well he knew that the elders hadn't had come for him. So that meant that it had to be his lover Sage. "Sage," thought Kai as he got up and moved closer to the other. As soon as he was about a foot away from the other he side stepped and began running down the hallway since the door was open. All he knew that he had to do was find a window or a door that led outside. His wing, though still hurting, was beginning to heal itself, and he was pretty sure that he would be able to fly away, albeit a small distance.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-11-2012, 12:32 PM

Merik cursed loudly, and lifted his gun, taking careful aim. If he hit the angel's wing or leg, it should incapacitate him, but not kill. Was he really stupid enough to forget the gun and try to run?

After taking aim, Merik pulled the trigger, the silencer on his gun making a tiny pop sound.

(Sorry it's short, wasn't sure what else to put.)

0ri0n83

Old 03-11-2012, 09:44 PM

((That's fine I can work with it, oh and by the way Sage is now in the air))

Kai continued to run down the long hallway blessing his luck that he was able to get away from the other male. He had clearly forgotten that the other had a gun, for if he remembered he probably would not have run. As he continued to run he heard a small popping sound, but didn't pay it any mind as he continued to head down the hallway. Then there was a searing burning pain in his left leg. Crashing to the ground he glanced behind him and noticed that there was a blood that was beginning to cover the leg of his pants. Crying out in agony he tried to get to his feet again, only to come crashing down for a second time. Cursing out loud he glared behind him knowing that the other had something to do with it. Now there was no way that he was going to get to Sage. Without even thinking about it he wailed out,"Sage!!" at the top of his lungs.

Sage who was now in mid flight and retreat flapped his wings to keep himself airborne as he stopped as he glanced around. He knew that he had heard Kai with his sensitive hearing, but where was the other. Clearly from the sound of the other's voice the other needed him and was probably in a great deal of pain. He was torn right now, and as he continued to stay rooted in mid air he was as good as a sitting duck.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-12-2012, 01:19 AM

(I realized when I was laying in bed earlier. I was like -beep- I coulda posted about the dragon.)

Merik watched the angel fumble around with a frown. Then, he called that name again. Glaring, he approached the angel. He waited for a few moments, hoping he would have the intended effect into terrifying the angel. "You stupid little boy. Really? Now, you're all hurt, on top of me having a name. You'll learn not to lie to me..." He paused again, before lifting his leg, and bringing it down on the bullet hole. He wasn't sure how much pain an angel could take, but hopefully this would be enough to make him pass out.

As soon as the angel took to the air, the dragon began flapping his wings. It took him a bit to get his large form airborne, but once it was, the dragon felt much more confident. He was used to hunting from the air, and it would be easier to catch this thing. His target was in sight, and the dragon felt a rush of adrenaline, barreling towards the angel.

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 01:30 AM

The pain was excruciating as he continued to lay there as he tried to assess the level of pain that he was in. He visibly flinched when he heard what the other had said. Maybe he shouldn't have done that. Maybe he should have just been a compliant little pet. He could hear the other approaching him and was expecting the other to drag him back to the bedroom and re-do the shackle like cuffs, but what he wasn't expecting was for the other to bring his foot down on the bullet wound. Letting out a pained scream he tried to move his leg away, but ended up laying there with his leg being completely useless. Shadows were beginning to appear at the edges of his site, and it was getting rather hard to breath since he was hyperventilating as well. Sucking in one more breath of air his head fell to the side as shadows completely overtook his vision.

Sage, heard rather than saw, the flying figure of the dragon. The rather large dragon. He mentally yelled at himself to move, and motivated himself mentally as well that he needed to move. For if he was caught there would be no way that he would be able to save the other, and that was a fact. Flapping his wings he assessed the dragon, or at least he assumed that it was a dragon, that was coming towards him. Sage was much smaller so he was pretty sure that he could out manuever the other, but he also knew that the dragon had power on his side. Sage had been one of the top 10 students in aerial combat so he wasn't too worried.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-12-2012, 01:42 AM

As soon as Kai's eyes began to roll back in his head, Merik removed his foot, knowing the boy would pass out soon. He knelt and lifted the slim body easily. The pair moved to a first floor room, and Merik set Kai on the couch for just a moment. He checked the wound, noting the entry wound. No exit wound though, meaning later Merik would need to dig for the bullet. He grunted and removed his shirt, making a quick tourniquet and applying it, tugging the ends tightly.

Then the human moved to the two doors that would permit entrance to his terrace. The hell hound was barking like mad, his eyes glowing. "Inside!" Merik barked at it. It fell silent, other than whining as it stared upwards. Eventually, it obeyed, earning a kick as it slinked inside. Then Merik turned his attention back outside, his eyes going to where the dog had been looking, as if the giant dragon wasn't enough of a pointed. "Dragon." Merik bellowed, sure the beast would hear him. "Come!" The dragon would obey, the male knew, since he had made the deal with him.

Then the icing on the cake. Merik moved inside, grabbing Kai's limp body by his hair. He brought him to the door, and waved his still form. "Oi! Sage was it? You want your pretty boy? Come get him!" His tiny speech finished, Merik dropped Kai back in the middle of the room, standing over him. During his speech, the dragon had landed outside the door, and Merik finished giving the beast orders. With the dragon guarding the outside, and the hell hound protecting him, along with his gun and Kai for leverage, perhaps Merik would have a second little pet.

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 02:09 AM

Kai is currently knocked out and is of no use to society.

Sage, on the other hand, continued to flap his wings as he tried to assess the large flying mass of muscles that was steadily getting closer and closer to him. How was he going to be fight off such a large foe? He was a strong fighter, but even he had his limits. He heard some commotion and looked down as he saw the doors to the mansion open. Raising an eyebrow he wondered what was going on. He watched as the hellhound went bounding back into the house, and he heard someone, probably Kai's kidnapper calling in the dragon as well. The dragon looked a little more reluctant to go, but eventually began to drop altitude as well coming to rest at the entrance of the building. Squinting his eyes a little bit he saw a shock of teal hair and feathers and knew immediately that it was Kai. "The 'insert nasty word here' is toying with me!" thought Sage as he got so frustrated that he forgot to flap his wings and lost some altitude. He watched as the other went back into the house, dragging Kai with him. Well at least he knew that the other was semi-safe. Albeit, unconscious, but safe. Gritting his teeth he knew that it was probably a trap so he began reciting a 3 lined spell*** that would produce a blinding flash of light to stun the would be kidnapper. There were so many ways that he wanted to kill the other, but he was an angel first off, which meant that it was forbidden, without cause, to take a human life.

Reciting the second line in the spell he dropped altitude as well shooting the dragon a look that meant not to mess with him. Banking his wings he landed. The sun was rather bright outside, and it was rather dark in the opening of the door he didn't know what to expect when he went in there. Sucking in breath he continued to mentally recite the spell that would hopefully get the two of them out of there.

((***I was watching Bleach and took the concept)).

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-12-2012, 02:19 AM

(Lmao! Love the first line)

Merik was waiting patiently for the other angel, his gun pointing straight down. It was easy to see when the other angel landed, and for a moment, Merik was stunned. Black wings? He found himself grinning, though he forced himself to appear neutral a moment later.

"Come on, little lamb...Don't try anything funny. There's a hell hound and a dragon who would love to tear you apart if I wasn't here to give them orders. Not to mention I've got a gun pointed at your little Kai here..." Merik continued in a mocking tone, "You do know what a gun is, correct?"

The dragon behind Sage was inching closer, growling softly. His long neck reached out, trying to nudge the angel into the room. The hell hound's mangy coat, or what was left of the black patches, was standing up. He stood to the left of the door, eagerly watching the angel, hoping it would do something his master didn't like.

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 02:34 AM

((Thought you would enjoy it))

Sage swallowed as he walked into the double doored entrance to the mansion. The sight that awaited him was too much to bare. There was a human in front of him with some sort of metal object pointed at Kai who seemed to be unconscious. The smell of blood was heavy in the air, and his eyes began roving over the other to see if there were any injuries. He eyed the would, that was wrapped in some kind of cloth was where the metallic blood smell was coming from. He heard what the other said as he narrowed his eyes, his 3-lined spell completely forgotten. He was about to charge the other, but stopped himself. Kai was in danger. It was true that given the chance death would be imminent for this human, but right now was not the time.

His eyes darted around trying to find something that he could use, a possible escape route, but right now those ideas eluded him. He felt the dragon's presence behind him trying to inch him closer and closer to the drooling hellhound and the man that currently was pointing a gun at Kai. His eyes darted towards the right. There was a chance that he could make it there before anything happened, but was it worth risking the chance. He knew that he probably wasn't going to hurt Kai, seeing as how the other wanted two living angels and not one living one. Sucking in air he lunged to the left and ended up ducking into a roll . Standing up he was diagonal from the male that was holding the gun.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-12-2012, 02:43 AM

(Hullo PapillonCameo! I love lurkers!)

True, Merik wanted both angels. But, he had no problem with them suffering. He shot into Kai's already broken wing as the other angel moved. The human shifted, keeping his eyes on the other one. "He'll feel that when he wakes, won't he? That is...if his body isn't already going into shock and shutting down. The longer you keep me waiting, the more likely that is, isn't it?" The hound growled and followed along, staying right by Sage's feet. Close enough to be kicked, but the beast feared the man who had established himself as the master far more than the human-like bird.

"Listen and listen close. If you look on the wall behind you." Merik grinned. It had been rather likely the angel would end up there, since he had posted the hellhound where the dog had been. "There's some shackles attached to the chain. This is the room I had kept my elf girl, until I got bored with her. Just like her, I want those shackles around your hands, until I hear the three clicks. They are hard to miss, so I'd better here all three. I want this one alive, but..." Merik grinned broadly, "He's not so innocent now...as for you. You are in my house...I have a dragon outside, and that beast in here. You aren't getting away. I'd rather have a piece of nice fresh meat over a spoiled thing like this." He kicked Kai gently. "Make your choice, Sage."

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 02:57 AM

((Haha, though I do that as well to other RP's))

((wah.... shot again XP))

Sage froze when he heard the popping sound. He then saw Kai's wing twitch a little bit as blood began to pool around where the angel had gotten shot. Gritting his teeth he glared at the other as he saw the hellhound near him as well. The other was in kicking distance. He dared not kick out though for he feared what would happen if his foot got caught in the other's jaw. He heard the other say something about an elf girl. Noble creatures they were. Elegant and regal. To be chained like some sort of object was a sin in it's own right, but he was pretty sure that the other had killed her as well, which was an even bigger sin. This man was getting more and more chalk marks against him if he ever got out of here alive. He heard about the shackles and glanced over to where they were on the wall. What choice did he have? He needed to get Kai out of here, and himself. So for that to happen he might as well be complacent for a while. That would also give Kai time to heal as well.

He knew about the other's regenerative powers, he had some as well, but they weren't as strong as the teal feathered one so it would take longer. However, at least it was better than nothing. He began making his way over to where the shackles were. Taking one in his hand he wrapped the cold metal around his wrist, and tightened it. Click...Click... Click... The one on his right wrist was done. Grabbing the other one he slipped it over his left wrist. Click...Click... He barely heard what the other said until the male said something about Kai not being innocent anymore.Snapping his head to the side he bellowed out,"You monster. What did you do to him?!" He was pretty sure on the answer, but he couldn't believe that someone had tainted him.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-12-2012, 03:06 AM

Merik simply smiled wider, waving the gun in a dismissive guesture. "The left one only clicked twice. One of your hands in completely chained...do you want the other chewed off? Perhaps if you obey... I'll answer all your questions. If not, you'll get even more acquainted with Beast." He turned away from the black winged angel, and focused on the teal one. He hefted Kai up and laid him gently on the couch. The wing wound had gone through, so there was no need to search for a bullet. The leg, however, he removed the torniquet from, pressing his fingers into the boy's leg. It was hard to dig the bullet out with his fingers, but eventually Merik held the tiny bloody bullet.

"You're free." He spoke to the dragon without looking at the creature. It didn't answer, but a bellow from far away a mere minute later said he'd wasted no time leaving. The hellhound waited next to Sage still.

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 03:17 AM

Sage narrowed his eyes a little bit. He wanted answers and he wanted them now. However, he would play the mortals game. Clicking the left wrist cuff until it made a third and final click he stared at the other. He watched as the dragon took to the sky, wishing that were him and Kai and not the dragon. Folding his hands across his chest he continued to glare at the other. He didn't like the way he looked at him. He knew that he looked odd. He had been told that enough times when he was "younger." He was created with black wings. He stood out more than Kai did with his teal ones. Kai's wings at least were nicely colored, and he also had looks and personality combined with it. He had feathers that looked black as night, the only one that loved them was Kai, and that was all that mattered to him. Not the arc angels or the other Seraph angels, just Kai. Kai who was right now being placed down on the nearby couch.

He watched as the other took a bloody, small piece of metal out of the leg wound. He figured it was some kind of arrowhead of some sort, only that it didn't come from a bow, but that thing the other had called a gun. There was a bit of chain that was attached to the shackle so he began walking towards the two other males wanting to get a closer look at his downed lover.

Kai, who was unconscious through the whole event, finally regained consciousness. Letting out a cry of pain as he felt the other digging in his leg for something he bit his lip until blood trickled down his chin. What the heck was the other doing. It was then that he felt another magical presence. A presence of magic that was familiar to him. Snapping his eyes open, regretting it immediately he sat up turned to see Sage with shackles around his wrist. "Oh god," yelled Kai. "Not you too. M-Merrick, let him go. Please." He didn't know if his pleading would get through to the other.

((I figured that I should at least get an image of Sage going so here we go)).

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-12-2012 at 03:21 AM..

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-12-2012, 03:36 AM

As soon as Kai opened his mouth, Merik was smiling, glancing up and noting the blood on the boy's lip. Good. Kai had disobeyed, and needed to feel some kind of pain for his punishment. Once the angel spoke, however, anger flared up. He lifted his hand and brought it down on the boy's wing, hitting the new wound, though it wouldn't be hard enough to make him pass out hopefully.

"Enough. You should be happy you have a friend here. I'll need to take some of your feathers out, so I can stitch up your wing, when I'm done with this one. Beast. Stay, guard." The hellhound was smart enough to obey the simple commands taught to it, and sat close to Sage, growling softly.

Merik began picking Kai up again. The kitchen was the closest place that had a first aid kit. "You shouldn't have disobeyed me. But, other than fixing you up without numbing it, I think I'll punish your friend Sage for your disobedience. What do you think?"

(Nice! ^u^)

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 03:43 AM

The first thing that Kai saw after his friend being shackled to the wall was Merrick grinning at him. He cried out though when he felt him hit him in the wing. Crying out in pain he felt shadows skuttling across his visions. What the heck!? When had that happened? He knew he had a broken wing, but when had he gotten shot?! He heard what the other said about pulling out more of his feathers, and he found himself nodding. Whatever it took to take away the pain. The other had already pulled out two of his primary feathers, and right now he figured he would need to get rid of more of those and his down and secondary feathers as well. He let out a small squeak when he was picked up. His wing and leg hurting like the very flames of hell were igniting him. He heard Merrick say that he was going to punish Sage in place of him, and his first reaction was relief. Self-preservation. Then he mentally slapped himself for that. He could endure, he was strong. "Leave him alone," said Kai as he squirmed a little bit. "He doesn't deserve this."

Sage watched as the two figured left him in the room with the hellhound. Glancing down at it he was sure that he could make quick work of it with his magic. The cuffs, thankfully, hadn't been spelled to suck him dry of his magical ability so for that he was thankful. He decided to bide his time though because he knew that even though he would be able to escape he would need to find Kai and navigate their way out of the house as well, and he didn't know what other horrors he had in the mansion. If he had a dragon the ideas were endless.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-12-2012, 03:50 AM

(Another lurker! Hey, Arc Angel!)

Merik ignored him, laying the boy on the island in the kitchen. He laid the angel on his stomach, not bothering to be gentle. he started on the wing first, jerking out feathers and dropping them in a pile on the counter. Then he located the first aid kit, and took the needle, threading it expertly. Then it was a pinch to keep the skin together, before the silver slipped into the skin and back out. Finally, the human responded. "I don't care. You two care about each other, so if I need to use you against each other, I will.

The dog seemed to understand what the angel was thinking, and growled, nipping the angel's leg.

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 04:00 AM

Letting out a small grunt of pain his stomach came into contact with the table that was situated in the middle of the kitchen. The wood was cold on his stomach and he found himself shivering. He let out another yelp of pain, which turned into a whimper when he felt the other begin to pull out some of his feathers. He sucked in air as he felt the other begin to push the needle and thread into his skin. He knew that it was probably another one of his mind trip punishments to not use any form of numbing agent when doing this. As he continued to squirm on the table a little bit he suddenly stopped as he was reminded of the 'nightly activities' that had transpired the previous night. He put his head down though on the table and closed his eyes when he heard the other say that he wouldn't hesitate to use the two of them against each other. "It's not like we were in love. It just happened. We were paired together by the elders, and then it just sort of happened," he said semi bitterly.

It was true the elders controlled everything in his life since he would become a Seraph angel himself. A Seraph angel needed to be constantly controlled and kept happy since their magic ran off of their emotions and the purity of their soul, though at this point he figured they wouldn't want him back because he was 'tainted' as Merrick so lovingly put it.

Sage hissed a little bit as he brought his leg closer to his body. The hellhound was smart, eerily oddly smart, but smart. He would need to find another way to break free. Glancing around he noticed that there was very little for him to use to get away. He let out a huff. He would need to get out of this situation and pray that he would be put somewhere where he would be able to escape.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-12-2012, 04:10 AM

"Love isn't real." Merik stated in response. "Whether you two think you are, I don't care. I know he cared enough to go against what I assume is a higher ranked angel's orders, and he cared enough to get into those shackles. That's all that matters." Once that thread was tied off, and snipped, the male focused his eyes on the angel's. "You are trapped here. The sooner you get used to it, the happier you will be. You'd do well to set an example for you friend."

The hound make a sound that seemed a bit too close to a hoarse human laugh. For no reason other than this was a celestial being his kind were bred to hunt and hate, he nipped the boy's leg again.

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 04:22 AM

Merrick's words stung. Love. Of course it existed. How could it not. If there was hate, there had to be love. Right? Yin and Yang. Good and Evil. There wasn't just Evil in the world, and he knew that there had to be something like love as well in the world. However, he didn't think he wanted to retort to the other right now. He was after all in Merrick's "oh so careful hands." He heard the sound of something being snipped and sighed as his wings relaxed. At least the other was done poking and prodding him for the time being. He gazed at the other when the two of them locked gazes with one another. He listened as he willed tears not to brim at the corners of his eyes. The gravity of the other's words were making a lot of sense. Even the one that had come to help him escape was captured, and the other had done so willingly from what the other said. He glanced tentatively, avoiding the other's eye contact. "Are you going to keep us together in the greenhouse?" asked Kai hoping to hear that he would so they could plan an escape together when not being monitored by the other.

Crying out again he backed away from the hellhound as he narrowed his eyes. He could summon magic right now and torch this thing. He figured that the only way he could get away from him was to take flight into the air. Since he was still shackled he wouldn't be able to get too far away, but at least he could go up.