Sapphire Clouds
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Clouds Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Clouds

Old 03-30-2008, 01:55 PM

First off, I have to say that I love that first banner, haha. It's awesome in its simplicity :D

Second, really, good luck on getting your Panda Slippers. It took me forever just to find a seller ;_; If I see someone selling them, I'll try and give you a heads-up :)

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 03-31-2008, 01:18 AM

Thank you very much!
I have teh mad MS Paint skilllz. 8)
xD

Yeah, I've noticed that there are very few sellers. ;-;
Thank you for doing that. ^.^

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2008, 03:58 AM

Aww.. Then I wish you much more luck in saving enough gold and finding a seller!! >.<o

`Kitami

Old 03-31-2008, 04:09 AM

Saving the gold won't be the problem.
I've been saving gold for Demon Horns on Gaia for nearly a year, so I'm used to it.

Finding a seller is going to be the issue. It'll be even worse when I go for the King's Crown. DD:

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2008, 04:22 AM

Good luck on getting the Horns! @o@
I've been questing for the Nitemare Scarf for a long while, and wondering if 6mil is even worth it anymore.. but I can't bring myself to just completely give up on it. I started questing for it back when it was around 300k. x.x

Ahh.. yes, I believe the King's Crown was the popular exchange item quite recently, huh? >.<
( Guessing from my random wanderings through the shops. XD )

`Kitami

Old 03-31-2008, 08:30 AM

Thanks.
I had the horns on my previous account. They were one of the DIs the month that I joined. <33
But my 'friend' stole them, along with all my other goodies, so when I found this out last April, I started questing them. They were less than 700k then. NOW they're upwards of 2mil and they keep inflating. Once I sell my D.Pendant and my security blanket I might be over 1mil, but by the time I come back from hiatus, I wouldn't be surprised if the horns have reached 5mil. This inflation bullshit is way out of hand and I am sick of it. The tax only made it worse.
*grumble grumble*

Ohh yes, the crown seems quite popular. I think I might go for it next and get it over with. xD

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2008, 06:31 PM

DDD= Aww.. I see. It seems that the number of people questing to get things back is growing, and that shouldn't be a good thing. x.x

I wonder if I should just sell my blanket sometime.. I rarely wear it anymore. @__@

I hope the battle system will turn out to be a good thing for the community. Several things they've added have had big negative effects on the economy, and I hope this trend will soon end....

Haha, were you thinking of saving up for something else before the crown? XD

`Kitami

Old 04-01-2008, 04:42 AM

Yeah, the blankie has a lot of layering problems. I'd like to be able to equip it over me with my KiKi on my head, but I can't. I'm going to sell it when I come back from break this summer.

I don't think battle is going to be a good thing, unfortunately. I think it will be Gaia's downfall. I realize that a lot of people have been wanting it for a long time, but the admins are already blowing off other important pieces of the site for it. (i.e. Easter)
I think when it actually gets here, they're going to be too busy tweaking it and adding features and whatnot that they're going to make a major slip up.
Lanzer: "Um...we kinda...forgot to code Halloween. D:"

Uh huh. I was going to quest the chaos sash first.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-01-2008, 05:08 AM

Yeah, I was pretty shocked to see that for Easter, all we got was a PM saying an egg with a clock on it magically appeared in our inventories and that was it. x.x
I'll be really sad if we don't get anything big, and at least a plot update, for Halloween. DDX

Lots and lots of popular items to quest, huh? I guess that's what happens when a site has special monthly items. >.<

`Kitami

Old 04-01-2008, 05:29 AM

I was hoping that the Easter bunny would like, try to use the bomb eggs to like blow up Gambino's mansion and turn Santa Cow into steak or something. xD
But we got nothing.
Oh, if they screw up Halloween, I will be one pissed off little Gaian. I'll probably quit.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-01-2008, 09:25 PM

That'd be pretty cool~ XD
Though I'm not sure how I would react to Santa Cow being turned into steak, it's like "H-ha... But what about Christmas? @o@;;"
XDD

I'd probably do the same, actually. x.x
I was thinking I'd probably stick around just for PM chats with friends there, but there's always regular email/messengers.. >.>

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 12:42 AM

Yeah, that's how I'm talking to my Gaian friends now.
Not that I have many left. Gaia keeps freaking banning them.
One of my closest friends got banned for something stupid, and she lost her OMG and everything. Its ridiculous because...well, even if she made a mistake in the past, she was a great person. She had a charity where she donated hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of gold out to people. It really upsets me that she was banned. D:<

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 01:08 AM

What the- That's just stupid. D<
She was banned for something waay in the past or for some stupid reason that came up recently?

A bit off in attitude, but Gaia has just added (I think) its first multi-pose common item. @.@
It's a start, but I'm hoping they'll keep going with multi-pose common items. Pricing was really weird though.. it's like they're either trying to promote the use of Gaia Cash or it's something planned to go with the April Fools theme..

And I realize.. I really shouldn't be ranting about Gaia in your quest thread. >.<;;

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 01:37 AM

There's been commons before with multiple poses. I own a couple, anyway. :]

No, neither should I. But it gives us something to talk about. xD
Feel free to change the subject though.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 02:02 AM

I'm retarded, I think I own some multi-pose common items too.. XD; Though the usual ones I can think of are the same image, just with different positions on the avatar (slightly altered for perspective and all that).
These pants have like, multiple forms. @.@

Hmm... how was your day? XD

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 02:15 AM

Holy...that freaking rabbit's bomb just exploded my avatar. :shock:

*cough*

Um...my day was pretty uneventful. xD
I got my new issue of Shojo Beat in the mail though. <3
How about your's?

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 03:12 AM

Yeah... I saw someone else's avi before, so I left it in my inventory, safe and non-explosive for the time being. XD I've been watching Gone With The Wind lately for an art poster project, and keep hearing Scarlet say "great balls of fire" every time I see a 'sploded avi. XDD

Haha. XD How is Shojo Beat, by the way?
I've not subscribed to it yet, for the simple fact that the titles included when it started were not so good, at least most of them. @.@;

Somewhat eventful. I had a Chinese test, which kicked my butt cuz I kept forgetting some important characters.. DX And now I'm working on the aforementioned poster project. A 'final rough draft' is due tomorrow at 2pm (~1.30 when I leave my dorm) and I could say I'm not even halfway done yet, though the basic sketch and ideas are all planned out. >.>

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 04:43 AM

Hahah xDD
Damn...that fire looks really realistic. *hoses off avatar*

I just started reading it in like...January, but I think its really good. Since Absolute Boyfriend ended, I think my favorite serial in it is Vampire Knight, but I really enjoy Honey and Clover too.
The one that replaced A.B., called Gaba Kawa, I'm reading it while I'm writing this, so I dunno how good it is yet. xD
They've got two interesting recipes in this issue- Cold Spicy Noodle Salad and Yakiniku. They both look good, I may even attempt cooking them. xD

Chinese, eh? Sounds difficult. I think if I need foreign language courses in college, I want to take French and/or Japanese. :3
Eep. You better get to work on that project. o.o
It sounds like fun. I like Gone With the Wind.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 05:04 AM

I loved Absolute Boyfriend~ and I'm currently reading Vampire Knight. X3
Well, sort of keeping up with it. I read it by volumes in Chinese. XD
I've heard of Honey and Clover many times, but never looked into it more than the title and what the art looks like, haha.
You must let me know what you think of Gaba Kawa when you've read more of it~ 8'3

Mm.. yakiniku~ I think I have an idea of what 'cold spicy noodle salad' is, but I'm not sure. XD; If it's what I think it is ( without the spicy-ness because I can't handle spicy foods XDD ), it's absolutely yummy! XD

Take both, take both! 8D
I just started taking Japanese this semester, Japanese 1, haha. It's pretty fun.
I think the language itself allows for amusing and fun teachers, so the learning experience is then also fun. 8D

Yes, I'll be getting to it, and then popping in occasionally to wander around Mene. XD;;
Vivien Leigh is so fun and pretty in the movie~ 83 And now I get to paint an 8"x8" picture of her face. XDD;

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 05:43 AM

I know, I did too, and I've only been reading it since January. xD
I love the characters in Honey and Clover, I think they're funny and deep at the same time.
I will make sure to tell you what I think of Gaba Kawa. :3 Here's what the summary of it says though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Story
Demons like Rara enter the mortal world in order to spread evil and draw humans to darkness. But Rara has an ulterior motive for lurking on Earth--she's actually looking for love! Will this "Gaba Kawa" demon get her way?
It sounds good to me.

The salad is made with ground pork, an assortment of veggies and udon noodles. The dressing has cilantro in it though, and I'm kind of wondering if I can omit that ingredient. x_x I love spicy food, but I hate cilantro. Its just too hot. I get a headache when I eat it. ;-;

I think the Japanese language itself is fun. I got to take a quarter of it in seventh grade and not only was our teacher awesome, but that was when I was first getting into anime and manga and I was just like *.* for the whole quarter. xD

Cool that you're painting her! Painting and sculpting are the only forms of visual art that I've tried and consider myself to be bad at, so I kind of admire people who can paint.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 06:00 AM

A bit weird, but now I want to know what this Gaba Kawa demon looks like. XD
( which could probably be easily found using google, but too lazy XDD )

Hmm.. it might not be what I was thinking of then, at least, I don't think the sauce has cilantro in it, and the noodles technically aren't udon. XD; I can handle a tiny bit of cilantro with pasta, but not a lot, haha. I've never really felt cilantro was something hot though, just something to add a bit of flavor in a dish. @.@

XDD That's fun~ I wish my middle school had a Japanese class. DX
My class has 16 people in it, and about 5 that I know of, including me, are anime/manga fans. XD

Oh, I'm horrible with painting, and this will be my first time painting a human. XD;
Very first was actually just my hands painted with tempera(sp?) paint, which turned out ok I think. Next was another 'self-portrait', but it was just the area around and of my eye, painted with acrylic, which I thought was horrible. XDD;
But I greatly admire people who can draw traditionally with color!

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 07:58 AM

^The one on the left is Rara, and the one on the right is Retsu, the human she has fallen for.
*giggles* I just finished reading it. Its funny and cute. I'll have to buy the actual manga. (After I can afford the five that are already on my list. T-T)

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2008, 07:02 PM

Heh~ Looks like pretty and cute art~ I like funny and cute stories. X3

Haha, what are the other five on your list? XD
I'm glad I'm somewhat bilingual- Chinese translation volumes are like, half the price of English ones. 8D
It just takes me a little longer to read through them, haha.

`Kitami

Old 04-02-2008, 09:53 PM

I've got to get the first three volumes of High School Debut, the first volume of B.O.D.Y. and either the second volume of MARS or the fourth volume of Angel Sanctuary, I haven't picked yet. xP
Yes, I noticed when I looked for manga on eBay that Chinese and Korean translations were much cheaper.

...*pokes you with my spork*

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-03-2008, 12:37 AM

Yay for MARS~
When you finish reading the series, you should go watch the Taiwanese drama! XD

I haven't read Angel Sanctuary (yet?) but I did buy a three volume series on a whim called something like Fairy Cube? I like the art so I decided to buy it, but I still haven't read it yet. XD;;

! D8
I've been looking all through the exchange (not very hard obviously) for someone selling a spork since I read the announcement and haven't found one yet. >^<