Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 03:00 AM

(( That would be hysterical. ))

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 12-28-2011, 03:01 AM

((haha XD that would be fun, why not let her? i think Arashi being a necro will limit him to dark and... oh...fire.... whoops... nuu i don't wanna make him overpowered!))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 03:04 AM

((lol well it's up to you guys XD. She can just teach someone a basic fire spell or one of you can have fire magic *shrug* ))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-28-2011, 03:05 AM

((i'll leave it to someone else to grab with the excuse that Arashi doesn't want to show all his tricks just yet~ :D))

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 03:06 AM

(( I think I'll claim it then :D I'm going to edit this post after, just wanted you all to know. ))

Mara sat up at this and muttered, "I know a very small amount of fire magic, but I can only cast it in my current state." She pursed her lips and let out a small blue flame. It lasted a few seconds and burnt out. "I'm sorry, it's my father's fault I'm not better at casting. I had to teach myself. I hope I can still be of use to you." She hopped off the seat and wandered towards the door where Shay was standing. She then sat down and licked the had of the girl Shay was holding. "I'm scared too. But this will make for an amazing adventure won't it?" She smiled a foxy grin.

Last edited by Wrenji-chan; 12-28-2011 at 03:49 AM..

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-28-2011, 03:35 AM

((HA FIRE FOX! :rofl: I totally got that xD And well Nila is a bat demon so she won't have that kind of power ;) Though maybe she'd knows something? IDK :XD))

Nila flinched when the white-haired lady, who she was beginning to think was a fae, held her close. Physical contact with others always made her feel nervous, but when she petted her hair she couldn't help but relax. She decided it was a nice feeling to have one's head petted.

She did listen to when the fae asked if anyone knew how to use the elements mentioned. Nila felt bad because she herself didn't know, so she couldn't be much use presently. She blinked at the fox giving her a grin and she couldn't help but giggle in agreement. It would be one amazing story, though she hoped with a happy ending.

Last edited by ShadowDemon101; 12-28-2011 at 03:51 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 03:59 AM

"If you can focus on just putting all your power into a single simple flame I can do the rest..." She said quietly to the fox, giving her a small smile. Both girls really did seem rather innocent and sweet, while the man seemed everything but... oh well as long as he helped her she didn't give a damn. All that mattered was saving the day, learning what she could and going home. True... as a studier of dark magic he could be of more use to her perhaps, in releasing her wings, but she just didn't trust a man enough anymore.

So she ignored him as long as he chose to remain silent and focused on the fox. Once the fox did as she asked she would release the bat demon and step back so as not to risk hurting her. She focused her power, the wings fluttering quickly in their tiny crystal as if in reaction. She cast her spell, weaving their powers together in a small ball of light between her finger tips. Slowly the ball grew and grew. Finally she launched it at the door.

A horrific cracking sound filled the car and for a moment all the light winked out. Silence and darkness greated them but only for an instant before shay's warm light returned. Shay took a deep breath and pushed at the door. It opened easily beneath her touch and she released a sigh of relief. Many in the next car were injured, some were dead....

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 04:08 AM

Mara panted and swayed a little. She had used more that enough energy to produce the flame and transformed back to a human. Kneeling, Mara look through the doorway to the next car and gasped covering her mouth with her hands. The slight of all the injured made her stomach lurch and brought a single tear to her eyes. She prayed quickly for the souls of those who's fate she would have shared.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-28-2011, 04:11 AM

Nila flinshed terribly, covering her poor ears from the terrible sound. The dark se welcomed briefly before the light returned, along with it a now unsealed door. Nila watched as Shay (as she believed was her name) go in first. She was albit hesitant to follow, but being left behind was something she didn't want to happen. Therefore she stuck close to the necromancer as he followed her and was almost overcome by the stench of blood.

Nila couldn't decide to be glad she wasn't in here or to be sorry for the ones who were. Either way, she was trying not to be sick.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 04:33 AM

(( I'm going to bed for the night. I'll be on to post tomorrow. Goodnight all.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 04:35 AM

((night night, hmm if you have her take fox form i can just have Shay carry her around until you can post tommorrow >.>))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-28-2011, 04:46 AM

There wasn't much for Arashi to do while the girls worked on the door so he carefully slipped a ring from his pocket to slide onto one of his fingers, he'd activate the spell on that ring after they all left this carriage. it should be enough to keep the humans in that carriage safe for a bit at the very least. he closed his eyes briefly and reopened them right when the lights went out. Oh... were they successful then?

the scent of death blew in from the next car as soon as the door was opened and Arashi grit his teeth. It was a scent he was familiar with... but nonetheless. He closed his eyes in respect before moving forward, noting that Nila had moved closer to him. he was almost sympathetic to the little fox girl when he entered the next car. For someone who wasn't used to so much death... he supposed it was a gruesome sight.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 05:00 AM

Shay sighed and murmured her own prayer but quickly went to work. As long as she wasn't being touched it was easy to feel nothing and look at things clinically. She quickly deduced who needed healing most and began casting healing spells. Mara clearly needed to rest and so there was little else to do even if she wanted to. She knew, however, she should reserve her own magical energy but she was who she was... she could not just leave someone in pain. She frowned as she felt Arashi cast his spell and quickly approached once she had healed the critically injured.

"precisely what did you just do?" she asked quietly, her voice casual and fairly emotionless. She studied the necromancer, still not sure she could trust him. Ah well, as long as he didn't touch her she could do this, she could focus and get the truth from him instead of running away.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-28-2011, 05:24 AM

Purple eyes flickered from the cadaver they had been examining to the fae that had asked a question. She didn't trust him, Arashi mused, smart girl. He leaned closer to the dead body, scanning it while debating whether or not to answer the question. Finally, he raised a hand and closed the dead humans eyes before holding it up so that the ring caught the light.

"It was merely a protective spell." he said. "You needn't be so skeptical." Just because he worked with dark magic and the undead did not mean he was completely untrustworthy, but the title of necromancer came with its stereotypes... and it wasn't like Arashi ever really did anything ti disprove those stereotypes others laid on him... so he guessed it was really his own fault.

Answer done, Arashi moved onto the next corpse.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 05:33 AM

Shay didn't care that he was a necromancer, she distrusted him because he was a man and could touch her so freely even though she was a strange to him.... not that she'd ever admit it. She merely frowned as he spoke, as the answer did nothing to reassure her. protection for who? That was the question. She put a hand on her hip a moment, staring at him from under that mass of snowy white hair a moment in thought.

"I simply need to know exactly what you do so I can predict how it may interfere with mine, the trains, and the shadows. It is a complex mixture that could easily have unpredictable results.... so could you be a little more specific?" She responded almost innocently. She would successfully look like it was that simple, and inwardly hoped he bought it. She had let her garud down earlier ... and a smart man would easily guess that his touch was his greatest weapon, unfortunately for her she had a feeling he just might be a smart man.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-28-2011, 05:59 AM

Deciding that studying dead bodies would be a task for another time, Arashi sighed before straightening back up. He pulled a disinfectant wipe out of seemingly thin air to wipe his hand with before depositing the wipe on a table as he stepped closer to the fae.

"A bit nosy are we?" he questioned in response, quirking an eyebrow. "I don't feel the need to clarify for you... but it'll do no harm this time I suppose." he stepped closer and the corner of his lips pulled up into a half grin half smirk as he leaned closer to her ear. "I merely figured there were enough dead bodies without needing to add those of the humans we had been riding with." he murmured before pulling back and away, back to examining bodies, hands clasped behind his back.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 06:12 AM

The fairy started to respond it was her nature to be curious as fae, which was technically a lie when she realized he was stepping closer. She raised an eyebrow, managing to look merely bored and curious even as she felt her heart beat flicker. He couldn't' have heard such a quiet sound or understood its meaning, He couldn't! At least this is what she'd told herself earlier but this comforting thought was soon dispelled.

His lips nearly touching her ear, she really couldn't help a small shudder from shuddering down her spine. So he had realized it... and would use it against her any time she irritated him? She felt anger rise in her but it could never do anything against her irrational fear. The fear she would feel for a man so deeply again and this time would not survive it. Her will was all she had to keep her connected to her fae blood without her wings...

"It is our safety I needed clarification for... wouldn't want our magics to blow up on us would we...." She responded icely... but only after he had stepped away from her. Until that moment her voice was caught in her throat as he had just proven he was exactly as dangerous to her as she had thought. She then turned her back to him to hide the confusion in her eyes and turned to heal a few minor scratches that remained on some of the passengers. She had thought it more important to reserve her energy but at the moment simply wanted to busy her hands.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-28-2011, 06:19 AM

((lol, I'll just stop here for the err...morning. (1:22 am) don't want to leave everybody else behind XD))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 06:22 AM

edit: I think i'ma call it a night myself in a minute lol))

Last edited by Staria; 12-28-2011 at 06:41 AM..

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 12-28-2011, 08:53 AM

((I was sleeping and you all write a lot!! now my turn!! XD And sorry If I'll put some mistakes...
By the way, Sai is a fight demon with controlling powers only on animals or humans -not demons or shadows-
and if you want his amulet can be the cause... XD I dunno...))

Sai was so focused on his thoughts, not to have heard and seen nothing of what had happened on the train ... He saw the attack when someone used a formula to make humans sleep in the train.
He stood up and walked in the direction his ears captured sounds about "a defensive method to exit from here".
He sat in front of the white-haired woman and he saw the girl demon in her fox form, the strange shadowy guy, the bat demon girl...
-Konnichiwa*! I'm Sai Seizou- he introduces himself -Sorry If I didn't help you 'till now, but.. nevermind.. I can help you...-
He smiled at the fairy woman and blinked to the fox.
-Sorry, but I think they were attracted to this...-
He took off his jacket pocket the damned amulet: if he wanted help them, he'd surely saying the truth
-I'm a sort of.... collector of old amulets... I found this one in a...- he thought a bit: he can't say he stole it from a damned place, one of the mythical places int eh North of the Region and FOR SURE! he couldn't say to them that He was a thief of artifacts.... He knew well that the pain for such a "job" was the death by hanging
-... in an old temple not far from here. Someone commissioned me to go there.. And that's what I did!- He couldn't say ALL the truth, but at least he was as honest as possible.
He wasn't afraid of death or anything... When he was a young demon, his parents tortured him 'cause he didn't want to be a BAD demon: he didn't want to kill an innocent human and for this reason his parents burned the village...
He knew EXACTLY what PAINS meant and he wanted help them for what that woman did for him...
The only woman survived of that massacre gave her life to save him from his parents... She saw something different in him.. And NOW it was Sai's turn to return the favor.
-So... What's the plan?-

*Hi in Japanese.

Last edited by Nuruhanj; 12-28-2011 at 08:55 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 02:37 PM

((hehe sorry and well I figure it can have a magic that disturbed the balance of the trains own magic, breaking it's protection and letting the force into the train in the first place >.> so while it's not the cause it is the reason that this was able to happen. In other words it's a bunch of coincidences and evil adding up together XD)).

As she heard Sai her attention was pulled from the necromancer and she tried to calm down. She knew instantly from Sai's nervousness and many stops that he had stole the amulet but honestly she didn't much care. How he got it just wasn't important, though where may or may not be useful. She sighed softly and gently took the amulet from him, careful not to touch his fingers.

"The plan is to find the intelligent force controlling the shadows... and destroy it. I dont know what this has to do with it... but it may explain why our car was attacked a few seconds before the others" She said simply before she sat down. She began to look at it more closely, even preforming a few minor spells on it. Of course the spells were experimental ones but well... there wasn't exactly a child's book of spells filled with spells on how to pull information from an amulet was there? Still, when she finished she knew no more then when she began which was that the amulet had magic but not what.....

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 04:40 PM

"Sorry for my inconveniences." Mara said as she transformed back to her fox form. "I am more powerful in this form but this sight, and my use of magic proved a little too much and I needed to focus my energies again." Mara hated herself fort being weak. No, she hated her father for making her weak. She could only handle so much stress at once, not having been exposed to it before. Fully in harmony, she could maintain her fox form indefinably. That was the one powerful magic give to her by birth. However, he father called magic of any kind other then that "black magic" and she was forbidden to learn it. Which is why she had learned it in the first place. She paced along the length of the train car and offered prayers to the dying, giving a fox's blessing of swiftness to death without pain.

Upon hearing the torture man, who she was now told to call Sai, she walked back over to the group. He blinked at her, causing her to blink back in surprise. She blinked even more when her took the shiny thing from his coat pocket. It hurt her eyes slightly to look at it, so she shook her head and looked away focusing on Shay's reaction.

(( I figure that covers why she didn't interact with Arashi and Shay. :sweat: ))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-28-2011, 09:35 PM

"An old temple you say?" Arashi mumbled more to himself than anybody else. He straightened his posture before moving closer to where the others had gathered. He'd already finished his circuit of examining the dead and peered over Shay's shoulder as she took the amulet from Sai.

He scrutinized the amulet as Shay conducted her tests. Had he seen something like it before? He couldn't recall. His memories had been scrambled for a while now, it didn't disturb him, but it did frustrate him.

When Arashi saw that Shay had finished with her tests, the results seemed to be unsatisfactory. He tugged on his lip-ring again and reached forward, purposely brushing his fingers over Shay's skin before hooking the amulet with one finger and pulling it to eye level. It spun from where it dangled...

Arashi raised his other hand and held his palm in front of the amulet. No one would mind if he ran his own tests... and if they did, well, it wasn't like he cared. He moved his palm closer, and then his eyes widened when he felt the spell on his ring beginning to deteriorate quickly. He quickly pulled his hand back and dropped the amulet, giving it a disgusted look as he moved his now free hand over his ring to repair the tattered spellwork.

"I'd say we can personally thank that thing for letting the darkness board this train." Arashi hissed. He kicked it away from him with his boot and turned to take an empty seat next to a bleeding corpse, the blood already starting to congeal. He gave the body a cursory glance before shifting his body so that he could rest his hands, clasped, on his knees.

"So we have a how it got on. I wonder about the why..." he mused to himself.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 10:17 PM

(Mene says Shadow is looking at the thread... while offline? xD))

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-28-2011, 11:09 PM

((HA well I'm not offline anymore! XD Just came back from the dentist for some kind of chip and now my face is numb >3< ))

Nila had never seen so much blood splattered; sure, she was used to blood being a bat demon and all, and sure, she had her own share now and then, but this was just too much for the little female. It overwhelmed her scent of smell and her ears could pick up small moans and whispers of pain. She was temporarily distracted when a newcomer, apparently named Sai, joined them and showed them an amulet. It was very pretty, but from how the necromancer kicked it away, she guessed it helped to cause all this.

But if it caused the darkness to come aboard... "Shouldn't we destroy it instead of throwing it away?" she asked innocently.

((I'm also discovered how to use colours; HUZZAH! :XD ))