(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-12-2012, 09:40 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...9DNrwjppvvi1yA

Name:
Tristyn Michaels

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2012, 11:13 PM

Monte woke up early as usual and looked in his mirror, his deep gray eyes half lidded from just having woken up. This was his third year as a math teacher at Dorman High School, and he couldn't really say he was looking forward to going back for another year. So far he hadn't had a very pleasant experience. The students were smartasses and girls in his classes always payed mire attention to his butt then the lesson he was teaching. He wasn't really good at disiplining his students either and he just knew it would get him in trouble one day. He shook his head and slipped in the shower, trying to get prepared for today. Once getting out, drying off, fixing his hair and brushing his teeth, he went back in his room to get dressed. He grabbed boxers first, then walked into his closet, looking for somthing cute to wear. He may have been in his twenties and be teaching underage students, but he still found the need to be stylish and accepted. He wore a pair of hollister kakis and a white button up shirt, the top button undone. His tie was black and worn losely. He grinned, pleased with his own appearance and then got his stuff, going to the car.

After stopping at Starbucks to get a latte, Monte was finally here at his work. He went into his classroom which was clean and organized, ready for this new school year. He wrote 'Mr.Gray' on the board. He wondered why kind of students he would have and what they would treat him like. He had folders with each of their name's on them and set them on random deal around the room. He saw the name 'Tristyn' on one folder and found the name quite unusual. He sat that folder up near the front of the room, close to his own desk. Now just to wait on class to start. He heard the bell that signaled it was time for students to head to forst period and looked at each student that entered his room. Hello students, please find your name on the folders and sit at that desk. A few of his female students were already eyeing him and he cocked an eyebrow at one girl who was staring a bit to intently, making her blush and giggle. He wanted to facepalm, but knew that was inappropriate due to the current situation. He sat at his desk and began to get together a few things to hand out. "My name is Mr.Gray and I'll be your pre-calculus teacher. I think we should start off the day by covering the basics." He heard a few boos and Aw mans. That's when he gave his sweetest smile and turned back to grab the sheets he'd been stacking. "I was only kidding, I really need to go over school rules and stuff like that first. I need your parents to sign a few forms and you need to sign them too, indicating that you've read and agree with this." Somehow he Cpuld already tell this class was going to be crazy and unruly.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-12-2012, 11:55 PM

Tristyn's hand jerked out when he heard his alarm go off, knocking it to the ground. He rolled out of bed and into the bathroom, still half asleep. He took a shower to wake up, the water working instantly. He quickly washed up before wrapping a towel around his waist and heading back to his room. He pulled on a pair of dark jeans, and a black t-shirt with no logo on it. He could hear his mum calling for him to come eat while the food was hot.

As he went downstairs, he wondered once again why they had to move here from their home in London. It just wasn't fair! He wished they had just stayed there, at least until he graduated. But, his father's job transferred him here, so they all had to go. He knew he just had to make the most of it.

He quickly ate his breakfast before pulling on his tennis shoes. He grabbed his bag, called goodbye to his parents and left for school, running a few minutes late. He ran the entire way and managed to make it in time to class. He slipped into the classroom and found his seat, right in the front.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 12:47 AM

Monte looked at the last student to sit, the boy named Tristyn. He was rather cute and Monte found himself looking at his student more than once. He could only hope that no one took notice. He felt creepy just for looking at him like that. Truth was, most students he'd had were either pimply, girls, or just general assholes. This boy was drop dead gorgeous and so far seemed quiet enough. He shook his head and then went to handing out forms. One boy stuck his foot out, making Monte have a face to face encounter with the floor. He groaned and stood back up, smoothing his clothes and glaring at the boy. He leaned down and whispered to him. "Two can play at that game boy." The guy just rolled his eyes. "Whatever, you can't do anything to me." Monte just smiled an overly sweet, fake smile. "Students, I'll now be putting up notes for you to copy. Please do pay attention, tonights homework will be on what I'm teaching now."

Monte knew he might be overreacting by torturing them all, but he was rather annoyed that the forst day back he'd been tripped like that. He could hear the girls whispering in the back and turned to give them a stern look. One girl in particular kept talking. "Ms. Angelica, would you like to come to the board and work the first example?" He asked, making her blush scarlet and shake her head. "N-No, of coarse not...how do you know my name already?" She asked, clearly thinking her girly fantasies might come true. "I took time to learn the names and faces of each student I would be having during my summer break. I like to be prepared." She frowned a bit, but still came to work the problem on the board. Monte sat on his desk and watched, just waiting for a chance to tell her she was wrong. "Mr.Grey, could you please show me what to do next?" She asked, fluttering her eyelashes. He stood with a sigh and held out his hand for the marker. She handed it to him, and the second he turned to finish the problem, he felt her hand brush across his backside. He jerked away quickly an turned towards her, dropping the marker. "Why did you just...?" He gasped, clearly shocked. He'd never had a student physical touch him like that before. "It was an accident, I'm sorry Mr.Grey.." She looked innocent enough, but he didn't want to dismiss it so easily. He'd have to keep an eye on her. The girls that she'd been talking to earlier were all giggling now.

By the end of the lesson, Monte thought he might die. He'd already had to shush them all way to many times and to make it worse, he'd been tripped, had pencils thrown at him, and even been threatened by a student. "If anyone had questions about today's lesson, please come talk to me about it. I'll be glad to have you after school today.." He wasn't so sure he could take having to stay after school, but if it was a good student he'd be ok. The bell rang and the first person up to his desk was Angelica, the girl who'd touched his rear. "Perhaps I could stay!" She suggested, leaning on the desk so her cleavage was showing. "Er...I don't think it's wise for me to keep female students alone." He said, nearly having a heart attack. She left with a dissapointed look and he soghed in relief, just waiting for the other students to vacate the room. It was time for second period which was his planning period, so he didn't have anything to do.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 01:03 AM

Tristyn was completely surprised by the students behavior. Things like that would not have been tolerated at his old school. But then again, he did go to a private school and this was public school, so there was differences. The main one being that there were girls here instead of his all boy school. That was going to take some getting used to. But, he knew he could handle it.

He had a hard time focusing on the lesson with everything that was going on in the classroom. Sighing,he took down the lesson, knowing he would need to come by after school to talk to the teacher. He didn't want for his grade to be affected because he couldn't understand what was going on.

He was the last one to leave the room, gathering up all of his stuff. He looked at his schedule to know where he was going next. Seeing the class, he nodded slightly to himself before heading out.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 01:26 AM

Monte was relived when the last student left who happened to be the really cute boy from earlier. Deep down he hoped that the kid stopped by to talk to him, but he knew he shouldn't be thinking like that. This was his student for Christ sake! He shouldn't be fantasizing about after school encounters with him. "I'm a bad man." He groaned, but all the same, his vivid imagination wouldn't stop giving him sexual thoughts. He felt warm all the sudden and closed his classroom door so he could do whatever he wanted in here and get away with it. He unbuttoned his shirt all the way and lissened his tie even more before plopping in his desk chair and kicking back, feet up on the desk and his eyes closed. It felt good to relax like this after such a horrid class as the one he'd just experienced. He fell asleep and dreams of what he wanted to do to his student plagued him, making him groan softly in his sleep.

When Monte woke up, he was sweaty and slightly warm all over. He knew he needed to get a boyfriend. Perhaps if he did that, his mind wouldn't be in that boy's pants. He knew that feeling that way about a student would only get him in trouble. All the same, he found himself searching that boys Facebook. The teacher computer didn't have Facebook blocked like the student ones did. He drooled over a picture of him and saved it from Facebook straight to his phone. He jumped as the bell rang for his next class and quickly rebuttoned his shirt, closed out the Facebook page and tightened his tie as quick as he could. He then ran to the door and opened it to recove his next class.

By the end of the day, Monte was exhausted and in a foul mood. He went to a small shower he had in the back of his classroom in a teacher bathroom, all with a lock. He cleaned off the sweat and marker from today and then dried off, dressing in some fresh clothes he kept in the classroom just in case. He was kind of showing off and he knew he was, even if he tried to convince himself he wasn't trying to seduce the young man from his earlier class. Heck, the boy might not even come and ask for help at all anyway. It seemed no one had arrived yet and he wondered if anyone would show.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 01:59 AM

Tristyn enjoyed the rest of his classes. At least, for the most part. There were a few people who were being extremely rude. But, he didn't say anything to him. He didn't want to be shunned on his first day in a new school for talking back to the wrong people. So, he kept his head down and his mouth shut. And he would continue to do so. For now anyway. At least until he got to know people better.

A part of him was glad when the day ended. It meant that he could go home and relax. Finally. He was hoping to be able to chat with some friends from back home. At least, for a little while. But first, he needed to go talk to Mr. Grey about the assignment first. So, he headed to the classroom and knocked lightly on the door. He hoped he wasn't to busy to help him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 02:19 AM

Monte had been almost asleep when hennaed the light knock on the door. He jumped from the chair, startled, then smoothed down his clothing. He was so nervous that he couldn't keep his hands from shaking. He opened the door, and there stood Tristyn. He wasn't sure if he was glad or if he didn't like being alone with his student. After all, what if he did somthing stupid? This kid could make him lose his job if he screwed up. He cleared his throat awkwardly and hoped the other didn't see the blush that was creeping up on his pale skin. "Erm..hi there Mr. Tristyn. It appears as if you're the only one who really cares about your grade. Come on in. I was waiting for someone to show up." He felt so nervous, his stomach twisting in knots and his skins feeling hot. He sat at his desk and tried to keep his mind clean of Tristyn related thoughts. "So anyway, how do you like me? I mean, not me, but my class..." He was acting so obvious and he hated himself for it. Hopefully his student wouldn't get why he was so nervous, but then, this was a seventeen year old boy, not a fifth grader. He was figeting with his hands before he finally got at least a little less nervous. "Ah, so anyway, I'll go ahead and start explaining how to do this again.." He was resisting the over powering urge to kiss the boy at the moment and at this point he knew he must have problems.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 02:25 AM

"You don't have to call me Mr. Tristyn. Just Tristyn is fine." Tristyn said, coming into the room and taking a seat at his desk, pulling out his book. He was glad that Mr. Grey wasn't busy. But he was surprised to hear that he was apparently the only person who cared about his grades. That couldn't be right. But maybe it was. This was a public school after all. He didn't know how people were here. "That sounds good to me." he said, with a small smile, relieved for the help. His parents would kill him if he got anything less than an A. Well, not literally. But he would most definitely be grounded for sure. And that was not something he wanted to happen.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 02:36 AM

Monte nodded. "Tristyn it is then, though I will have to use the Mr. In class..it would be weird of you were the only one I called by there first name and simply that." He explained the complicated math until he thought the boy understood and then sighed. "You know, im here everyday after school for a few hours. Perhaps you'd like to begin extra credit classes with me after school everyday? I'd like to be alone with you more." He realized how that must have sounded and quickly added. "you know, because class is so loud and unruly.." he notices he was doing it again, staring at Tristyn dreamily. "Sorry of I seem odd...I just got up to early this morning and I'm kind of..sleepy. I'm used to sleeping in because of the summer." he was lying about that being the reason he was acting like a weirdo, but at the same time, he really was kind of tired.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 02:42 AM

Tristyn was definitely starting to understand the homework. Now that he could hear him speak, it was easier to know what to do. He was a bit confused by what he said about wanting to be alone with him. Until he explained it. That made much more sense. Otherwise it was a bit creepy. "I understand. I'm not used to getting up early yet either." he said, laughing slightly, mainly to himself. He spent a lot of the summer unpacking his stuff and helping his parents getting situated. So, that left him exhausted by the end of the day. But he never did sleep past noon, no matter what. Regardless of that, he hasn't yet looked around the town. Just enough to get to school and home again.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 03:02 AM

Monte looked at Tristyn strangely before finally speaking again. "So, like I said before, I'm sorry for being all weird today. I'll be much more normal in a few days most likely." He knew that wasn't even slightly true. As time went by, there was a good chance he'd try somthing with this student of his, certainly if they got close. "I think you and I can be friends..after all, outside of school I have absolutely no life. I can commit a lot of time to helping you with your grades." He wondered if it was wrong to be nice to someone just in hope they'd fall for you. Honestly, even if he wasn't doing it intentionally, Monte was definatly trying to be sexy and helping this kid in all of his free time would just be an excuse to spend more time with his student. "Anyway, tell me eCh day if you'll be staying with me after school and I'll be sure to have somthing for you to do in order to help your grade. On sure I have pleanty of extra credit assignments in my filling cabinets." He looked and saw the door was locked and they were alone. There were no cameras in this classroom and no one would have to know if he messed around with this kid. He shook his head and couldn't believe he'd even thought that. "Well, you might want to be headed home, your mom must be worried by now." He said, truly just trying to get rid of Tristyn before he did somthing stupid.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 03:08 AM

"I'll be sure to tell you if I do stay after school." Tristyn told him, gathering up his stuff and grabbing his bag. He briefly glanced at his watch. "My mum's not going to be worried. I called her at lunch and told her I was staying late today. So it wouldn't matter what time I got home as long as it was before dinner." he told him. He planned on throwing his stuff in his locker and taking a walk around town, hoping to give himself a tour before heading home. His mum was making lamb stew, one of his favorites, for dinner to celebrate the first day of school for him and the first day of work for his father. And there was no way he was going to miss that.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 11:04 AM

Monte seriously couldn't express how relived he was when Tristyn left. He stood up and packed all of his own things, leaving his classroom shortly after his student. Why was it that even though he'd only just met this kid, he had such a crush on him? Monte unfortunately could be a bit of a stalker when he was like this, and already he had taken photos from Tristyn's Facebook. He also had the phone number of his house and the address itself since all of that information was already in the school database. He planned on making a move sometime, though first he was going to get to know him, see if he was the type who would go and tattle if he were to kiss him or something. He knew he dent need to lose his job. Making money was certainly important, and being fired from his teaching job would make it hard to find another job. People didn't want bad people working for them and so, Monte would have to try and get this student to where he wouldn't say anything. What if Tristyn wasn't gay though? There was more a chance of the boy being completly straight than anything and that would pose a problem as well. He sighed and then went home, he need some time to think.

After eating dinner and having a shower, Monte got ready for bed, knowing he'd have to get up early in the morning as usual. He was dead tired and so he just slipped under the sheets and closed his eyes. His dreams were all of Tristyn as creepy as that was, but then, he could think whatever he wanted to as ling as he didn't tell anyone else how he felt. He still needed to get to know Tristyn better too. There was no easy way to get to know ones pupil, but if there was a way, he would find it.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 11:41 AM

Tristyn walked home slowly, enjoying the nice weather. When he arrived, his mum was in the kitchen starting on dinner. He grabbed a snack, smiled at her, and headed out again. While he walked, he ate, taking in the sites. He ended up at a park and sat on a bench to rest. From what he's seen so far, things weren't so bad. Sure, his first period teacher seemed a bit creepy at first. But he was sure it was just first day jitters. It would pass in time. Hopefully.

It was starting to get dark when he arrived back home, happy not to have gotten lost. While he ate with his parents, he told them about his day, leaving out the creepy part. When done, he watched some tv with his dad before heading to bed, falling instantly asleep, exhausted after the long day.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 09:13 PM

Monte woke up, not really able to sleep. It really was a bit early to be in the bed, so he got up, going to his computer. When that got boring he headed to his car, deciding just to take a drive. He found himself right outside Tristyn's house, staring at the structure. how had he turned into such a stalker? Should he go ahead and meet the family? He lived down the street, so it could be an excuse that he just wanted to meet the new neighbors. He hesitated, but got out, walking up to the door. He knocked softly, then a bit louder. A man answered the door and he smiled, waving at him. "Um...hello?" The man greeted. "Urm, hi..My name is Monte Grey, I live down the street and I'm also your son's math teacher. I just thought I'd stop by and say hello, you know, introduce myself." The man invited him in for dinner, making Monte's stomach drop. "I-I already ate, but thanks anyway." The man kept insisting and he knew he'd lost this time. He felt nervous now. He walked silently to the table and sat, nearly sweating bullets.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 09:48 PM

Tristyn heard voices from up in his room. He could hear his father talking to somebody. It took him a while to place the other voice. He was confused when he heard Mr. Grey's voice. What was he doing here? Rubbing his eyes, he rolled out of his bed. Stifling a yawn, he went downstairs and found them in the kitchen. He stopped in the doorway. "Mr. Grey.. What are you doing here?" He asked, thinking that this was s bit creepy.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 10:22 PM

Monte was extra nervous now. "Er, hi there..I just came to meet your folks..I live down the street.." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Sorry if it seems a bit odd for ms to be here. I know all the neighbors around here and I just thought i'd say hello. I'm so very sorry if I interrupted your supper." He felt like his student was unhappy to see him here. The man that had told him to eat with them, Tristyn's father he presumed, looked at his son. "Be nice." He warned. Monte really wanted to leave now. He didn't want to completly scare Tristyn. After all, he was trying to get to know him so he would have a chance to make a move on him,

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 10:34 PM

Tristyn was silent as Monte was speaking. He agreed that it was a bit odd for him to just stop by. Especially at this time of night. But his father said to behave. "Yes, father.." he muttered. His mum came in and looked at Monte. "Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked. She was making tea, but she would get something else for him. She wanted to get to know her son's teacher, after all. And it helped to be polite.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 11:40 PM

Monte smiled at Tristyn's mother. "No thanks, I have to be getting home pretty soon. School in the morning as I need my rest. You might want to get to bed soon too." He said, looking at Tristyn. He knew he shouldn't look at the boy the way he was, but he couldn't help it. His eyes showed just how much he admired Tristyn. "Hmm.." He stood and took out a card. "This is my card. It had my phone number and email if you ever have any questions or anything like that. I'm also at the house anytime after school if you need anything. Drop by anytime. I hope you like it here Tristyn. You seem to be a promising student." He walked out and went back home. He'd almost screwed up for a moment there.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 11:48 PM

Tristyn's mum took the card and watched him go before returning to the kitchen. Tristyn decided that his teacher's visit wa definitely creepy. He decided that if he was creepy tomorrow in class, then there was no way he was going to stay after class. His mother returned with three cups of hot tea. He took his up to his room so that he could go to bed when he was done.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2012, 01:14 AM

Monte got home and got in bed, falling asleep almost instantly. Tristyn's dad waited until he thought his son was out of hearing range to speak to his mother. "I feel like that man was checking Tristyn out. You don't think he might try somthing do you?" He has to say he was worried for his son's safety. He didn't want that man alone with him of this behavior continued. "Maybe he was just in a tizzy since today was the first day back. We'll ask Tristyn in a few days if he thinks his teacher might be harassing him."

Monte woke up early the next morning, got ready for school, stopped to get a latte and got in his classroom as was his daily ritual. He was looking forward to seeing Tristyn today, though he would be sure to avoid looking at him, speaking to him, or acting otherwise creepy. He didn't want him to run away before he was even started. He got his booms together and had everything ready for today's class. That's when it happened. He suddenly got really dizzy, seeing double and the horrid feeling making him almost vomit. He sunk to the floor, confused and dazed. What was wrong with him? He suddenly saw black and no more. It would be horrible for his students to see him blacked out in the floor.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-14-2012, 01:20 AM

Tristyn's mum nodded in agreement to her husband. "He better not try anything. I won't stand for it." She said. She finished her tea and went to the kitchen to wash the dirty dishes. Tristyn finished his tea and stripped down to his boxers before slipping under his covers and instantly falling asleep. He woke the next day and got ready for school. He wasn't almost late that day. Actually, he was pretty early. But he really wasn't paying attention to the time. Upon arriving, he gathered his stuff from his locker and headed to first period. He went straight to his seat.

Last edited by Neko Ninja; 03-14-2012 at 01:24 AM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2012, 01:41 AM

The class was silent as they stared at the substitute. "Where's Mr.Gaylord?" One guy asked with a snicker. The teacher, and older woman, frowned. "I am afriad your teacher is suffering from illness." She said. The students stared. "O my god! Will he be ok?!" one girl asked. The teacher shrugged. "Who can say.." She saw she'd made the student cry, but didn't care. The door suddenly opened and Mr. Grey stepped in. "Cute story. I'm sure I'd look adorable in a hospital gown breathing my last, but unfortanitly for all of you I'm quite alright." One boy rolled his eyes. "And there I thought we got lucky." Mr. Grey glared. "Just shut up." he said coldly and the class got very silent. He was in quote a horrid mood now. The reason he'd passed out was because of his medication. He'd taken it without eating anything. "Get your homework out, all of you." Everyone did as told, completly silent. He went around and checked it and then went over it. "Any questions?" One boy asked one. "Why did you turn so mean?" Monte shrugged. "I'm feeling more like myself today. Yesterday I was tired." A girl asked another. "Do you like out class?" He shook his head. "No. I don't 'like' a single one of you. I won't like any of you until you prove to be worth somthing." He hoped that maybe now Tristyn would think he was just a normal teacher.