Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2011, 04:59 AM

"Thank you for such wonderful tales. Zenzi, that sounds like a fun vacation, and it is wonderful to hear that your brother into a form of art. Well my name is Vanya Rosewood, you can all call me Rose or Miss. R. well most of you know that already." Vanya said to her class as she laughed, seeing that it was funny considering she had told most of the students about it already. "Well as some of you know i am the art teacher and the swim coach, i would to see some of you join the swim team. Anyways my summer was interesting, i have lots of art shows and competitions, even field trips planned. You all know that i will only allow you to go on the field trips if you don't get in trouble here at school. That is my one and only requirement besides permission slips and finished projects." she said to them as she smiled, having to stand up and start handing out Canvases and paints and paintbrushes to all her students before she took a seat on her desk once more. "You all know that you can listen to music and chat while your working on your painting but the painting has to at least be half way done by the end of class, and if you break out your cells to text, make sure that it is on silent so i won't have to take them away." she said to them as she smiled, motioning for them all to begin as she turnned slightly and started to paint her self.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-21-2011, 05:22 AM

Kira nearly jumped as she felt her phone vibrate twice, ignoring the sudden round of giggles as the evil cheerleaders noticed and suddenly were quietly reaming her behind her back. Really, it was like being in kindergarten again. Rolling her eyes she checked on Ren's message, quickly smiling.

To Ren
From Kiki
Sure! Should I bring anything or we going dutch?

She sent the message curious on how they'd eat before shrugging the thought away and grinning as she saw her next message was from Sophie.

To Sophie
From Kiki
Its booooooooooooooring! I never knew they hired monotone teachers that could drone on and on forever! Hell half the kids in my class are asleep! I'd rather take history.At some of the stuff there is interesting.

She sent the message, grinning now that she had a new friend to talk to. Which made her think of something that brought a grin to her face. Reopening her phone she sent off a quick text to Ren

To Ren
From Kiki
So did you make any new friends? Tell them I said hi. Wish I was there, you probably got the cute guys! Teacher is snoresville and I'd rather be bugging you. Or finding a cute guy to use as a model, find one for me? You know I'm not very good at drawing guys yet. I need a model for that art project! Anyway see ya after class. I need a break from this teacher before going to Math...

She sent it off and wondered what Cal would say to Ren. Going back to her doodling she sighed with longing as her eyes landed on the clock before moving back onto her paper.

~*~

Caleb checked his phone grinning at the thought of going to the beach with his sisters. He showed the text to his mom and pouted as best he could, which was hard when he just wanted to burst out grinning. Giving a shouted 'hooray!' as his mother said yes, he sent a text to Ren.

To Ren
From Cal
Mom said yes, but home before midnight. What we doin about chow and how many people are going? Hey have you found any cute guys I can flirt with yet?

He sent the message off, his spirits currently lifted as he helped his mom do a few more house chores and join her in her daily stretches after breakfast, which would last about an hour or so, so he'd be getting into school before the third period bell.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-21-2011, 05:31 AM

Sophie felt her phone vibrate from where she had put it on her leg, and looked down - to see that Kiki had responded.

To: Kiki

Oh! Sorry to hear that! From what I've gotten from classmates, those are the worst. Guess I don't have anything to worry about? ;) I'd be the only awake one in there. :P It'd be fun if we didn't have to go over the blasted syllabus over and over again - although I may be missing something... so need to go to the front office and find someone who can actually help get me an interperter! I need one - I'm feeling lost. :(

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 05:47 AM

Airen chuckled at the text and replied.

To; Lucian
From; Airen
Well i decked a girl in the face in this classroom just before class started. She was bad mouthing my mom, her friend is that blond cheerleader giving me the evil eye. Im also going to skip my math class next cperiod and chill with my friend, then hit the beach after school. You're welcome to join if you want.

Sending the text she was about to put her phone away before getting 2 more texts from her two favorite people.

To; Kiki and Cal
Awesome, I still have our swimsuits in the car from when we went last weekend so we should be all set. We can swing by 711 and get some snackage too.

After sending the message the blond closed her phone and stared out the window again, getting lost in thought. Glancing over at Lucian again her phone rang, she chuckled at Kiki's text.

To; Kiki
From; Airen
Hell yes, theres there are 2new hotties, One's German and i swear i think im drooling! And the other is from England. Accents my greatest weakness!

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 05:56 AM..

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 07-21-2011, 06:21 AM

Smiling at the note, Adelina quickly wrote out a reply with her left hand, switching half way through to correct something. It was easy to tell she was ambidextrous, switching hands at will, but primarily using her left. She'd always colored and wrote with both hands as small girl, finding no trouble with either hand.

Wicked. I'll tell him, even though I don't want to. He'll be so full of himself. And aw, I hope we will :) Her writing was cute and big, taking up two and a half lines for the whole reply. She didn't dot her i's, a weird habit she started in middle school and never got rid of. Her dots always came out crooked anyways.

To: Liam

'Ay. Jenna gave me her number and told me to give it to you. [numberhere].

The message was quick and simple, she didn't want to say more and have him get big headed about it. Her left thmub hit send on the top screen, the touch screen area. Her tongue flicked over her lips, and she chewed on the inside of her cheek again. Waiting for the redhead to reply, she glanced up at her brother.

The text message sent a smile over Liam's face and he chuckled happily to himself.

To: Nugget
Wicked. I'll send her a message.

To: Jenna
Ello beautiful. It's nice to meet you ;) I'm sure Nugget (Addie) has introduced me, but I'm Liam.

He sent the two messages in quick succession after saving Jenna's number. He used the short version of his sisters name, as well as her nickname, knowing it would annoy her if she found out. His fingers expertly flew over the QWERTY without looking, his phone identical to his sister's. It had a touch screen and slid out to reveal a full keyboard, fitting both of their likes. Blue eyes rose up and saw Airen glancing at him, and he returned the look. His eyebrow raised quizzically, actually giving him a comical look.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-21-2011 at 07:11 AM..

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service
Send a message via MSN to Pebbles

Old 07-21-2011, 11:03 AM

Smiling softly, so happy that her first period teacher was so nice, Zenzi couldn't help be think that this year might be better then last. After getting the canvass and then lesson plan, Zi smiled once more before pulling out her ipod and softly putting it on shuffle. Thinking to herself, she really couldnt believe that they were allowed to listen to music, and even text. Giggling softly to herself, she pulled out a pencil to outline. Pulling out her phone she opened up some of the photos she had taken of France. Stopping at a beach she put the phone down and outlined as needed on the canvas. She picked the colors that she needed, however she watered them down a bit in a bowled pallet. Liking more watercolors type art when she did ever paint, Zi started.

Lucian looked up at the clock, tick tock went the hands as his sight started to become blurry. If anyone was to look at him, his face would probably cause them to laugh. His eyes hazy as his mouth hangs a bit, looks as if he was frozen, not much moving at all. However, thankfully, his phone vibrated causing him to shake his head and look down. “When does class end, sheesh?” under his breath he said, before he opened the text.
To: Airen
Frome: Lucian
Ah, well then she did deserve that. I would skip and come along with you, but I have a feeling it would better if I at least go to all my classes the first day. The beach? Hm, I'll have to talk to Zi before I can give you a definite yes or no. However it will possibly be yes.
Sending the message he stared back at the clock, before looking back down at his phone.
To: Zi
Hey sis, you have any thing planned after school? I just met a very nice girl, she asked if I would like to join her after school. I have a feeling you two might get along.
Hm, what do you say wenig Teurer?
[little dear one]

To: Luc
You can go if you like brother, I'll come with, but I do not feel like getting wet Luc.
Oh my art teacher is the sweetest one I have ever had.

To: Zi
Alright, well I'll have you meet her at lunch, her name is Airen, you might bump into her in the hall.
That is good news! <3
Lucian closed his phone and placed it on his lap. Smiling softly, looking at his book, Lucian all of the sudden sneezed. Covering his mouth and nose, his eyes darted to the eyes that turned to him. Sitting up straight, a nervous smile was on his lips as he brought his hand down.“Traurig.“ [sorry] He spoke to the class, hoping they would just go back to not paying much attention to him.

Zenzi smiled at her brother's text, closing her phone she continued her painting. Stopping after working on the base coat, she started to define the sand and cliffs. Nodding her head to the beat of the song, she stopped suddenly and changed the song to her brother's first song. It was her favorite, she loved to listen to it.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 04:03 PM

Leaning forward Jenna put her right elbow on the desk and rested her chin in her hand. Science was her least favorite class and she was about to fall asleep from boredom. Her notebook laid on her desk untouched, she wasn't even going to bother taking notes. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Adelina switch writing hands like it was no big deal.

Taking the note she read it with a smile. She had the cutest writing. Grabbing her pen she sat up and scribbled a reply. LMAO thank you darling:heart: I'm on only child so I don't know how it feels to have to pass notes onto a brother:) Are you doing anything after school today? Maybe I could show you around town? Smiling again Jenna passed the note back to her.

Hearing her phone vibrate Jenna opened her clutch once more and pulled it out. Seeing who it was from made her grin. Flipping the extra screen out she began to type back.

Hey there:) It's very nice to meet you also. Ahh those are the cutest nicknames for Adelina! Do you think she would be mad if I called her Addie?

Her fingers flew over the keyboard and in a few seconds she hit send. Jenna slid the extra screen back in and stuck her phone back in her clutch. But she kept it open and stuck it in her lap.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2011, 04:21 PM

Vanya had already painted her canvas all one color and had started to put some trees in it before she stopped and looked around the classroom and smiled when she saw that her students were working hard on thier paintings, listening to music and texting even having small conversations but all keeping it in a nice low tone so as not to draw anyone's attention. She quietly slipped from her desk and slowly made her way around the room to see what type of progress that they were all making on thier paintings, smiling when she saw that they were all doing good on them, frowning when she saw some haven't even started on theirs yet, which she would get serious and tell them to get to work before she stopped and Zenzi's picture. "You have a good eye." she said to her as she smiled, leaning over her shoulder a bit as she took in what she had done of the painting so far.

musikfreakx

Old 07-21-2011, 07:46 PM

Welcome dear. Really? Well lucky you. He can be such a jerk. Let's the whole jock thing get to his fat head. I'm used to it though. :/ Hmm. I don't think so. That would be wicked <3

Doodling around the edges of the paper, Adelina sketched a quick British flag and a well done hand holding a pencil on the side of the paper, making it look like it was writing her words. Grinning at her work, the brunette returned the note and clicked her pencil on the desk before pulling out her phone.

Hanging with Jenna after school today, to see town??

When did this class end again? Liam wondered in his head, briefly checking the clock. Time would pass faster if the teacher was actually interesting, and didn't talk like a robot. Reaching in his bag, he pulled out a packet of Five gum, slipping the blue stick in his mouth. When the teacher turned, he tossed one onto Jenna's desk, as well as his sister's, the pieces expertly landing in the middle of each desk.

Here first word was nugget. My family- well now only me- have called her that ever since. She hates it, 'specially cause our rents are gone. Anyways, I don't think she would :)

Tapping his thumb on the side of his phone as the message sent, Liam thouht about his parents. His beautiful mother, Adelina being a spitting image of her, and his cunning and handsome father. They made a beautiful couple, and even better parents. Liam idly ran his finger across his abs throw his shirt, a scar inching along left hip from the car crash.

Sure thing. You're welcome for the gum :)

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 08:48 PM

Sticking her hand on top of her desk Jenna started tapping with her finger tips. The class was beginning to drag on for forever. Unfolding the note Jenna was impressed. The girl was a fantastic drawer.
I'm taking it your an artist:) Your very good at drawing! Oh no the Jock syndrome. I know all about that lol. Oh yay we're going to have so much fun! I'll show you everything.

Folding up the letter she set it on Adelina's desk just as the piece of gum hit hers. Smiling she picked it up and glanced over at Liam. Popping it in her mouth she grabbed her phone and read the text from Liam.

To:Liam
That is so cute:) I'm really sorry that your parents are gone..It must have been really hard loosing them..
Oh and thank you for the gum!

Pressing the send button Jenna shut her second screen and set it back her purse. Glancing up at the clock she hoped that the class was almost out.

musikfreakx

Old 07-21-2011, 11:04 PM

Unfolding the letter and running her finger tips over the edges, Adelina quickly read over the message.

Yeah, a little. And thanks :) I'm alright. I love anything art oriented. Acting is a big love for me. Yeah, I don't know when he started getting all Jock-y, but whatev. His problem. Alrighty! :) I haven't been around much, just to a mall or two nearby.

Chewing softly, Adelina blew a silent bubble and sucked it into her mouth, popping it so it didn't make much noise. Licking her lips, she rolled her eyes at her brother's message and watched as he looked up at Jenna and winked. Drawing her legs, crossing them under her light wooden desk, Adelina rested her chin in her hands, sighing softly. Her chair creaked softly as she shifted her weight, adjusting to a comfier position.

Yeah, whatever. Thanks. Wait... isn't that my gum? Liam Mason Helling!

Growling in her throat, Adelina sent the message and shot her brother a lethal glare.

Winking at Jenna and sticking his tongue out at Addie, Liam glanced at his phone, squinting his eyes at the message.

Not your fault. And it does. Welcome.

The message was short, Liam not wanting to talk about his parents. He grimaced and ran a finger over his mother's silver cross, tucked under his gray tee. Their death had had a hard effect on both of the siblings, Adelina turning to art and Liam to sports. He figured it changed them and in a way accounted for the distance which had erected between the twins.

Finder's keepers, Adelina Mae Helling.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 11:24 PM

Kira frowned softly, disrupted only by a sudden yawn. Man she needed something else...Flipping open her phone she smiled, sometimes it paid to have Ren as a friend. She was interesting, and now her budding friendship with Sophie, well it was bound to be fun too, though Sophie seemed more down to earth than the boisterious blonde.

To Sophie
From Kiki
Well if you need any help, I'd be more than happy to. And I don't see why they hadn't given you an interperter yet this year. I just hope the rest of my day isn't like this. Anyway, I may not be in halls between this class and 3rd. Math bites for me so to keep Ren awake longer we're gonna take a temp break. First days suck.

Hitting send she checked on the ones from Ren, her nose scrunching at the note about their bathing suits were still in the car. Hoe fully they were clean, if not Cal was going to be grabbing her a new pair from her room. Hopefully he left her drawers alone, she'd found him trying to snitch one of her skirts. She giggled as she remembered that day, Ren had slept over and they'd been coming back to her room from playing video games in the living room. Catching her brother red handed, they'd made him try her clothes on that could fit and model them. It'd been hilarious, and one of the last extremely fun nights before her introduction into popular helldom. Shaking her head to clear the bad thoughts, she hit the reply button to send a return message.

To Ren
From Kiki
Can I get numbers hun? You can date them, I just want to draw them...Maybe I can one to pose nude? You'd love that pic huh? Lol. Hopefully you clean the suits cause if you left them in the car that long they'll be unbearable to swim in.

Sending the message, she had to quietly snicker at her own daring. Which she felt was mildly sad, she was only daring over the electronic messages, never in person. She sighed, flipped to an empty page and started to draw a female kneeling, not yet sure what else would come out.

~*~

Caleb paused from his meditation with Nariko, checking his phone. Frowning slightly about rewearing the swim suit, he knew he'd be going back upstairs and grabbing new ones before he left. Typing quickly he sent out a reply to Ren.

To Ren
From Cal
Hey, I'm not rewearing anything, so I'l bring me and Kiki new ones. I'm sure she won't mind you borrowing a pair. Got any hot guys coming with?

Smiling at he thought of having fun at the beach with his sisters filled him with happiness and he went back to the meditation with a light heart. He knew he should've been at the school already, but this was his and his mother's tradition, and nothing would make it stop.

((Stupid laptop mouse clicking post when I'm not ready...><))

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 07-21-2011 at 11:30 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-22-2011, 12:01 AM

Sighing heavily Jenna continued to tap on her desk. Could this teacher get any more boring? she thought to herself and almost groaned out loud. This period was serious stretching on for far to long.

Grabbing the letter and unfolding it Jenna smiled slightly.
Ahh acting? That's awesome. I love dancing, that's my art I guess you could say:) Boys..one day they just up and change, all of them! I'll show you where all the fun stuff is. What class do you have next?

As she was passing the note back she caught Liam winking at her and she smiled. Taking her phone out she read his message. Biting her lip she felt horrible. He obviously didn't want to talk about his parents, so she changed the subject.

To:Liam
Isn't this class just an absolute drag? He has the dullest voice ever. I swear I'm going to fall asleep lol.

Hitting send she let out a puff of air and rested her chin in her hand. The other hand was busy tapping on the desk again.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-22-2011, 01:04 AM

Sophie gave a smile as she got a reply from Kiki, glad to have a new friend who didn't seem to treat her any differently despite her hearing issues.

Oh, thanks. I may take you up on that! And I know! I'm just trying to decide if I want to go in and face them without my mom or what? Although I'm hoping I'll be able to get through today, as they probably won't be able to get anyone in today. Thank goodness it's mostly all review and things we already know right?

Oh, alright! Good luck with that! Hope you can keep her awake! Know the feeling! I'm struggling to keep myself awake as well! And they totally do!!

Sophie kept on glancing up at the clock, wishing that the time would go faster. Stupid office people not getting her an interpreter. Having decided that she needed to say something about it, she made up her mind to go in to talk to the office staff as soon as this class got out. Hopefully they could have someone here for tomorrow.

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-22-2011, 08:50 AM

Her mind was focused, but her hearing was not, suddenly feeling the presence of someone, she jumped slightly turning around. Pulling her headphones out, Zenzi blushed lightly. “Oh I am sorry, I.. I was not listening too well.” she figured out, thinking back to Miss Rose's words. “Danke, I am not a great painter, however it is relaxing and fun to do. Uh, my parents took us many places, taking photos. When we would come home, I used to sit down and draw out of of the photos. It took up time.” she was not sure what to say. She did not want to be impolite, but then again, she wished she knew what to say to anyone in general.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-22-2011, 08:34 PM

"Sorry for scaring you, but your picture is turning out nicely. I think you will have a job in the art world, after all they do need people in the movie companies." Vanya said to her as she smiled, moving away so that she wouldn't be too close to her to make her uncomfortable as she watched her work on her painting. "Don't worry about it after all music helps you to express your self." she said to her as she smiled, before she caught two students cutting up and having to go over to them and break them up, showing how scary she could really be.

musikfreakx

Old 07-23-2011, 12:31 AM

Even Adelina, who was usually pretty attention oriented in class, couldn't help but lose focus as the teacher dragged on about God knows what. Tilting her head, she stared out the window and imagined herself back at home, her real home in Britain and for a minute seemed lost in the daydream.

Sighing from boredom, the mundane class seeming to talk hours to pass by, the Brit tapped out the beat to Aerosmith's Walk This Way with her finger tips on her desk. She grabbed the notely quickly, glancing up to make sure the teacher wasn't catching on to their note passing.

Yeah, thanks. Really? I like dancing too. Haha yeah, tell me about it ;) Oh! Wicked! Uh, Math III?

Adelina had to pull out herschedule and check her next class, nodding to herself as she folded it back up and slipped it in her back pocket. Folding the note she flicked it back at Jenna, sticking out her tongue in concentration as she did so.

Liam leaned back over to Lucian, remembering he hadn't introduced himself. "Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. Liam. My twin, with the dark hair sitting by Airen and Jenna, is Adelina," he whispered and grinned at the other foreign kid. Pulling out his phone, he quickly read over the text.

Ah, he does. Poor chap. Haha. So, where you from Jenna?

After replying and closing the phone, Liam glanced back up at Lucian and smiled politely, watching the teacher out of the corner of his eyes.

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-23-2011, 10:55 AM

Zenzi smiled happily. “Thank you Miss Rose. I do love film, I hope I can work in the business one day.” Zi turned her head back to her painting, smiling happily. She nodded her head to Miss Rose's last words, before she followed the teacher with her eyes, letting out a little laugh at the site she watched.

Lucian felt someone getting closer to him. Turing his head, he saw Liam. When the boy told him that he was a twin, he turned his head to Adelina. Smirking slightly, he laughed once softly before turning back to Liam. “I too have a twin, Zenzi, you might see her around sometime, though I warn you... we not really twin look a likes.” shrugging he shook his head before whispering once more. “It... is nice to meet you Liam.” He wasn't too sure what to say, his voice low but slow for he is not too wonderful speaking for a long time in one language. Zenzi is the same, however she is worse, English was her third language actually for some reason. Luc sighed softly, clearing his throat, but quietly.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-23-2011, 08:47 PM

Airen giggled as she read the messages.

To; Kiki
From; Airen
I only have one of their numbers and you can just get it later when you meet him, i invited them to come to the beach. And duh i washed them, I put them back in the car for a quick escape rout one day if we wanna ditch.

To; Caleb
From; Airen
I washed the swims numnuts. xD And yes a very hot one that speaks German. <3

To; Lucian
From; Airen
Awesome! Too bad, it woulda been nice to hang with you. Most teachers are a bit liberal the first day. I'm driving my friend and her brother in my car later, do you guys need a ride?

Looking up the girl noticed the period was about to end and started packing her bag up. She couldn't wait to get out of here, skip math and then book it to Photography. The blonde had filled numerous cameras over the summer and she was dieing to develop the film. Staring at the clock she was already out of the seat two seconds before the bell rang. The teacher glared at her and then sighed as the bell rang. "Alright guys get outta here, see you tomorrow." Passing Lucian she smiled and motioned to the door. "So thats still a no on the skipping?" She asked, running a hand through her hair.

[[BELL HAS RUNG, FIRST PERIOD IS ENDED! SECOND PERIOD WILL START SOON.]]

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-25-2011 at 01:39 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-24-2011, 08:51 PM

Kiki checked her phone as she felt it buzzing against her hip, smiling lightly at hearing from her deaf friend.

To Sophie
From Kiki
You’re very welcome, and its not a problem either. It might be easier doing it with your mom, at least that way she could translate for you to them. Otherwise I think you could do it. And yep, good things it review, but that’s part of what makes it so effin boring. Oh well. I’ll see you probably during lunch, I’m bolting after the bell.

She sent that off just as she got Ren’s message, pouting slightly as she wrote out the next text.

To Ren
From Kiki
Well I hoped you invited him or the other one, and don’t deny that there was two since you said you got one of their numbers…I hope we can find a nice cute guy for my bro but I doubt any of them swing that way…Meet you outside your class.

Sending it off, she glanced at the clock and knew it was minutes before the bell rang. She quickly packed up her notebooks and just as the bell first started is discord among the classes, she bolted out the room, forcibly ignoring the teachers indignant calls for her to stop. Walking as fast as she could without out-right running, she made it to Ren’s class in time to see the other kids walk out. Kira took a couple deep breaths in her attempt to calm down and hurriedly fixed her hair. “Hey Ren!” She called out as she neared the door of the classroom, watching as Ren talked to dark-haired male, that was quite cute indeed. Leaning on the doorframe, much to the annoyance of those who were trying to enter, Kira waited for her blonde friend.

~*~

Caleb sighed as he watched his mother rushing around. It was just like her to forget she had a big important business meeting and so she couldn't drop him off at school like she wanted. Oh well. He could always text one of his sisters. They'd get him, or he'd just have his mom write it off that he had some stomach issues after his therapy. This school had no idea about him anyway, so in a way it was a fresh start, at least with the teachers anyway. Not so much with some of the students. Many of them were bound to recognize him, especially his tormenters from years past who would more than likely be seniors with his sister by now. Moving to up to his room, the dark haired male sighed. Flipping the switches next to the now closed door, he turned on the fan and the light. Moving to the far side of one of three master bedrooms, Cal flopped onto the queen sized bed he'd pushed to the corner, sighing into the blue cotton pillowcases. Grabbing his phone he sent out a quick text before he closed his eyes for a quick nap.

To Ren/Kiki
From Caleb
Hey sistas! Mom forgot she had a meeting today so I have no ride to school. I should be awake when you come by to pick me up. See ya soon.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-24-2011, 10:12 PM

Sophie read the text from Kira and sent back a quick reply

Oh, I probably could do it on my own - maybe I could try it without mom and then if that doesn't work come back with her. Ok! Where you going?

Sending that off, she raised her hand, after writing a quick note

Is it ok if I go to the office. I was expecting a translator and there is yet to be one. I need to talk to someone about this.

that she could hand to the teacher. Pausing in her lecture, the teacher looked over and Sophie stood up and handed her the note. The teacher quickly read it over and gave her a nod and Sophie gathered her things and out the door, towards the front office.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 07-25-2011, 04:31 AM

Aaron Vladimir Drake

Aaron slid a pair of wire-rimmed glasses off of his face as soon as the car stopped in front of the school. He was late - drastically late: an entire period late. The youth pushed his glasses into the pocket of his checkered backpack before rushing to get out of the car.
"Be careful, honey!" His mother called with a wave of her hand. She leaned over so she could see him from the driver's seat. "Be sure to get to class quickly!"
Aaron gave her a double thumbs up before situating his backpack on his shoulders and turning toward the highschool building. It was . . . impressively intimidating. He'd never been to a public school: homeschooling had always been his life. Fortunately the advantage to homeschooling had been an excellent education. Instead of being a Freshman for his first year of school Aaron was skipping right to Sophmore.

He practically dashed up the front steps and paused breathlessly in the front lobby. A few lingering students glanced at him and smiled, but no one told him what was going on. Office? Looking about for a sign, Aaron's large brown eyes lit up with something akin to glee as he saw the door labled as the room he was searching for.
When Aaron entered, he greeting the secretary there with a grin and his name. Apparently she wasn't used to respect as he offered his hand. The only thing that threw everyone off was the fact that his hair was styled in a modernly punk fashion . . . and he had snake-bite lip piercings. "Aaron Drake, ma'am."
The woman smiled and shook his hand, immediately moving to bring up the student's file. It took a while to locate everything thanks to the fact that Aaron was new to the system. After a good five minutes of standing in front of the desk, Aaron glanced about him. Everything was clean and well-kept. Just as his mind started rambling off about how often he estimated the computers were dusted, the secretary left the desk. She returned with a schedule and offered it with a smile.
"Your second class has just started," she said kindly. "If you hurry, you can get in before anyone really notices."

Aaron nodded and gave the woman a small salute. He slid his backpack to the ground and started folding his schedule so he could put it into his pocket.

((Perfect time to meet Sophie. ;)))
-

((I don't have time now, but I will add Landon and Seito soon! :sweat:))

----------

Landon "L" Black

Maybe this time something will change. It had been his mantra for years now. Landon slowly navigated his way toward his second class: Math I. He'd never been good at school, so why should something change now? It wasn't like he expected a miracle. Shifting his messenger bag over his shoulder, Landon ignored the strange looks he got from people as he passed strangers in the hallway. He knew what they were thinking.
Who is that guy?
Did you see his hair? Crazy!
He looks like he's ready to slit his own throat.

It was always the same. That was one thing that never changed, no matter how many schools he shuffled through: he wasn't considered normal. He'd never been normal; Landon could handle the unnormalness of everything just fine.

After wandering about in the crowded hallways for many minutes, Landon finally started toward the hall for his class. He didn't want to go in, but he had to attend some of his classes. Pausing at the door, the teal-eyed youth hesitated. I hate this part. His hand stayed on the door for a good minute before he gathered the breath to push it open.
Instead of looking to the instructor, he merely headed for the nearest open seat in the back of the room. Eyes down, the male let his dyed hair fall over his features as he manuvered to sit down. Stop staring at me.

His bag was on the ground at his feet while Landon fixed a stare of forced interest toward the math instructor. He hated class . . . this was just the first day of a horrible year. He couldn't wait for summer.

-

((Do we still have access to the old thread? *tilts head in curiosity*

Oh, and if necessary . . . this is after the break between everyone else's classes. :sweat: I forgot to see if Second Period had already started! I was silly. This is - obviously - a few minutes after class starts. :yes:))

Last edited by Esmme; 07-27-2011 at 03:43 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-25-2011, 12:18 PM

"Alright class, that is enough for today you can finish your paintings tomorrow as soon as you come in. And you three......you are not going on the first field trip i have set up." Vanya said to them as she clapped her hands to get thier attention and was basically yelling so that they could hear her, at the moment she was glaring at the three guys who basically wreaked thier area and as they walked out they had a few bruises on thier faces and some spots they had bleeding at. "Zenzi?" she asked softly as she smiled, tapping her on the shoulder when she saw that she was not moving to go leave like the others that were doing so. "Class is over, hun."

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-25-2011, 06:10 PM

Just catching the note in her hands Jenna looked up when the bell rang. "Finally!" She said and stood up. Unfolding the note she grinned when she saw the Addie had math next. Grabbing her clutch and notebook she stood up and smoothed her skirt down. "I have the same class next. Want to walk together? I can show you where it is," She said as she turned to look at the British girl.

Taking her phone out Jenna read the message and sent a quick reply.

I'm from right here:) Lived in the same house my whole life! What about you? What part in England are you from?

Sticking her phone back in her clutch she zipped it shut. Jenna looked back up to Adelina and gave her a small smile.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 07-26-2011, 10:53 PM

Ryu Seito

Stepping into the art room, Ryu let his dark eyes scan over the students as they shuffled out. It was the end of first period, and everyone was eager to get back to their friends and cliques.
The music instructor fit right in with the kids (sadly), and he had to sidestep to avoid being pushed over by a particularly grumpy jock that passed through the door. When there came a free space, Seito entered the art room and looked around a bit more.
Paint, pencil shavings, the smell of drying ink - everything seemed so full of creativity. Ryu finally glimpsed the art instructor speaking with a few lingering students: she was one of the many that he had yet to meet. It was his first year teaching at the high school and he wasn't wanting to make a first impression like this. . . .

"Excuse me," he said as soon as Vanya had a free moment. Stepping up to greet her with a rather stoic smile, he offered a few bottles of ink that had somehow ended up left in the music room. "I'm sure you would have more use of these than the music students."