Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-26-2011, 11:48 PM

Vanya was cleaning up and putting things away for the next class after she had talked to Zenzi to let her know that it was time for her to leave, when she heard someones voice, she put a smile on as she turned around. She blinked a few minutes as she looked him over before making out the distinguishing marks that said he was a man and not a teenager. "Oh thank you. The last music teacher would borrow them to work on his piece." she said to him as she took them from his hand, and when she said piece she meant an opus, works of music for a concert. "I am Vanya Rosewood and you must be the new music teacher. It is nice to finally met you, they said that your very good at your job." she said to him as she turned to continue putting things away and setting fresh things aside for the next class before going to wash out the paintbrushes in her skin.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 07-27-2011, 04:18 AM

Relief flooded through Adelina's eins as the bell rang. Math was next, and she was pretty stoked to be honest. She was good at math, had always been good with math. Numbers seemed to just make perfect sense to her. She figured it was because there was always a right and wrong answer. That wasn't to say she wasn't creative, of course; that had been shot down seeing as she had drawn the whole class. She just liked the way math was always definite.

Hopping up, the brunette adjusted her off the shoulder shirt and applied chap stick to her plump pink lips. She hated when they were chapped. Glancing to the side, she noticed the new German boy talking to her brother. Her lips pulled up in a friendly smile as he glanced at her, and she beamed at him. Turning her head, she let out a sigh of relief as Jenna said she had the same class as her. "That would be great! I get lost pretty easy." Her exclamation was happy, relieved and glad she wouldn't spend hours trudging through the hallway trying to find her class.

Throwing her bag over her shoulder, Adelina blinked and followed Jenna, a smile still on her face. She tilted her head as she saw a kid with colorful hair and teal eyes pass by. His head was down and he looked depressed, making Adelina frown. Watching him walk away, she offered a small smile before turning back to Jenna.

"I'll look out for her, chap! Nice to meet you too," the curly haired male replied and grinned. The new kid noticeably struggled with his English words, but Liam wouldn't give him a hard time. He still didn't know a lot of English terms himself.

Liam was out of his seat in a flash as the bell rung, nodding to the teacher charmingly. He had always been able to swoon teachers to like him so he could get on their good sides. He read Jenna's message and smiled, catching up to his sister and the pretty girl as they walked out.

"Ellooo ladies," Liam called in a sing song voice. He swooped between the two and draped his arms over their shoulders, popping his piece of gum. "From here, huh? Wicked," he spoke to Jenna and winked at her. Adelina struggled with his shoulder and he patted her face, making her punch him in the gut. Ignoring the jab, he smiled at Jenna. "I-we," he corrected as he got a dark look from Addie, "Are from Oxford, England. Grand place," he exclaimed as they headed down the hallway.

((Sorry it's so short, I've been staying with my friend and helping her and her family move so I haven't had time to post!))

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-27-2011 at 06:26 AM..

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 07-27-2011, 07:17 AM

"I am what they need me to be," Seito said cryptically, but his smile got a bit wider. It still didn't reach his eyes completely. As Vanya took the ink and started cleaning up, the Asian took a moment to scan once again. Clean room, considering who was always in it. Usually the creative types didn't have time to clean up thoroughly. . . .
"My name is Ryu Seito. It is good to meet you." The words were automatic - he was still looking over the bits of art that hung about the rooms walls and from wires on the ceiling. His black eyes finally settled on her lithe hands as Vanya set up new supplies for the next class. "I should head back to the classroom," he said. Though it wasn't reluctant, it certainly wasn't rushed. With the slightest of bows, he headed for the door. "See you around, Miss Rosewood." He hardly gave her any time to talk.
-

((:D Musik!! :hug: I'm glad you're in this one too! And thank you for smiling at Landon. Doubtlessly, he missed it. :sarcasm: That's my little emo! *pats his multicolored head*))

musikfreakx

Old 07-27-2011, 07:41 AM

((Awww! Thanks Esmee! I am too :) I love RPing with you :D Aw, no problem. Hahaha! :D :D ))

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service
Send a message via MSN to Pebbles

Old 07-27-2011, 10:32 AM

Lucian felt his phone vibrating in his lap, however just as soon as he read the message the bell rang. Looking up, his eyes looked at the clock, to Airen, and then to his phone. Closing it he slipped it into his pocket as she started to stand up, putting his backpack on his shoulder, standing straight. “Great, nice to meet you Liam.” he smiled, before heading to where Airen was. He smiled, laughing softly. “Da, I've have English with my sister. Need to figure it all out. Uh..” sighing softly, he ran his figures through his bangs, sweeping them to the side. “Possibly tomorrow, if you would still want to Miss Airen.” His head turned as he heard someone shout out someone's name, smiling sweetly, he let a laugh escape his lips as he motioned to the girl shouting out for Airen. “I am pretty sure that girl is waiting for you.” he started for the door, but stopped in his tracks, swiftly turning around back to Airen. “Uh, I have a car as well, but I will come to the beach after school.” bowing his head, he kissed her cheek softly, stopping though, hoping she didnt think it was weird. It was just something he did a lot. Laughing nervously he leaned back, “Uh, I... verdammt [damn] I uh, back in Germany, I uh... Goodbye that way. Ah Im sorry, it is, uh, just something I do.” rubbing the back of his head, his cheeks were red, he was not sure what to say. “Uh, I'll see you later... sorry.” Turning back around, he mentally hit himself as he walked out of the room, bowing his head to Kiki, “Hallo.” he smiled, before he walked on down the hall to Zenzi's class, waitng outside the door for her.

Zenzi was in a sort of trance, watching the paint flow across the canvass. The outside world was muted as she started at the painting. However everything came back into focus as she felt Miss Rose's hand. “Oh...” she looked around before blushing slightly. “I am sorry, I was not listening.” she smiled nervously before starting to pack up everything. She was close to being done when she heard and then saw someone walking in. she could catch a few things, her face however lit up when she heard that he was music teacher. She new that Luc would be happy, she couldn't wait to tell him. She did not want to interrupt them talking, so she quickly finished packing up. She was next to the door, “See you tomorrow Miss Rose.” having a sweet smile on her lips she then bowed her head. “Herr Seito.” she smiled happily as she walked out of the door, before stopping her tracks, “Luc?!”

Lucian smiled at his sister's reaction. “Hallo Zenzi. Komm lass uns gehen.“ [Hello Zenzi. Come one lets go.] He smirked, before pulling out a map, “English“ wondering the halls with his sister by his side, they soon made it to the classroom. The two sat near the front, side by side. Luc flipped open his phone and quickly hoped to apologize and explain himself to Airen, he wished that she wouldn't find him odd or something.

To:Airen
I am sorry, its just where I come from, most everyone at my old school would say bye like that. Well not everyone, but I know I was not the only one.
I hope you do not find it weird dear.

It took him a while to type the text in as perfect english as he could. Smiling softly he told his sister about Airen, and how his class went. Soon she did the same. Laughing softly he soon took out his book and began to write again as his sister left.

Zenzi got up to go to the restroom. Walking out of the room, she wondered down the halls, more just looking around then anything. She saw a few kids standing together, groups of friends and what not. She spotted a few people that looked like some of the people that her brother described. Smiling softly/sweetly at them she kept walking for a bit until her eyes spotted something she hadn't seen in America since she had been here. Poking her head into a classroom she stared at a boy with multi colored hair, blue white and black. She couldnt help but stare, her mouth forming a warm smile. He reminded her so much of her home. So many kids colored their hair so many different colors. She actually started to pout, pulling at her own hair. She had died it all black, not sure how the kids in America would accept a girl with pink and blue in her hair. She really missed her old hair. Someone bumped into her, causing her to hit the door. Glaring at the guy, she took a deep breath and shook it off, rubbing her shoulder. Looking at the boy once more before smiled and headed back into the hall. A smile was lingering, not leaving as she went into a near by restroom. Closing the stall behind her she pulled her phone out.

To: Luc
Ich sollte meine alten Haare gehalten haben [I should have kept my old hair]
I do not think people would mind here.
I just saw something that reminded me of home <3

She closed her phone, before heading back in the hall. She wondered around for a while, rubbing her shoulder softly. “Dummer Junge, unhöflich, unsensibel, bedeuten. Ah was auch immer. “ [Stupid boy, rude, insensitive, mean. Ah whatever.] sighing softly Zenzi wondered to her classroom, but stayed by the door. She did not feel like heading in until the bell rings.

[sorry about not posting]

Esmme

Old 07-27-2011, 03:48 PM

Landon had just tuned the classroom out as it filled with students. With his earphones in he merely listened to something loud - something that drowned out the world and all its noise like a tidal wave washing over a lone surfer. The Goth dipped under that wave of music gladly, leaving everything behind as he rested his head on his arms.
From the doorway there was someone who caught his eye. She was staring. She was smiling at him. Landon lifted his head and frowned a bit, but kept his gaze locked with the girl's . . . until she was bumped out of the way by a rather large jock. The Goth practically snarled, his teal gaze locking on the boy who'd brutalized the girl to get inside. Looking back, he caught a sweet smile . . . and the girl was gone.
Blinking, he rested his head on his arms once again. He took care to bury his nose in the folds of his thick black hoodie's sleeves. It smelled of home - which wasn't comforting - but at least it was familiar and away from here. Landon, for once, wished class would just start . . . he wanted it to end so he could leave.

((Pebbles! :hug: Good to meet/see you! :)))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-27-2011, 05:12 PM

Hearing Adelina, Jenna chuckled softly. "Don't worry I'm the same way. I could get lost anywhere!" She grinned and led the way out of the class room. Jenna couldn't help but sigh as she thought about math. It wasn't her favorite just as science was. History and French were her favorite classes. Something about them just spoke to her.

Feeling Liam's arm go around her shoulders she looked up with a smile. "Yes from here," she said with a laugh as she watched the twins rough house a bit with each other. Sometimes Jenna wished she had a sibling, so she wouldn't be so alone. But she had gotten over the fact because it was never going to happen.

"Oxford huh? I've been there once! To look at the University, it's on my list of colleges." She looked up and gave Liam a smile. She had loved the University and the olden look and feel of it. It was truly beautiful and one of her top schools. Looking to the right Jenna spotted their math class. "Well that's Adelina's and I's next class. What do you have Liam?" She looked up at him once more.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-27-2011, 07:39 PM

"Ryu.....if you need anything while your here, feel free to ask me. You can just call me Rose like the kids do.....after all it is easier to remember of Just Vanya is fine." Vanya said to him before he could completely leave the room, she had to say it quickly cause he wasn't giving much time to say anything back to him, she smiled as she turned around. "Bye Zenzi." she called to her last student as she dusted her hands off before she grabbed Seito's arm to stop him in his tracks, reaching over to grab her camera before she snapped a quick photo of him. "I will make you something as a welcome gift to Anorbar High." she said to him in her sweet voice as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, letting his arm go as she set her camera down.

Esmme

Old 07-27-2011, 10:51 PM

Seito heard what Vanya said. Nodding to acknowledge it, he was just about to leave . . . when she snagged his arm. Confused, he shot her a glance full of curiousity: and was captured by the flash of the camera. He couldn't help but smile a bit. "It isn't necessary, but I appreciate the thought."
Watching her place the camera down again, Ryu rested a hand on her arm momentarily. "Thank you, Rose." With that the music instructor bowed his head a bit and stepped out into the hallway. It was nice to see someone so welcoming. It was certainly heartening to see someone closer to his age. He'd met a few of the other teachers only to find that a large portion of them were over the age of 40. That wasn't bad, but it would be nice to speak with someone from his own generation every once in a while.
Stepping back into the music room, Seito smiled at the first couple students who had arrived. "Good day."

((:XD I dont' want to move Aaron, so he will stay in the office for a while - until Miss Hope returns, probably. Landon is in class, so that's that. Ryu can speak with music people . . . though I don't think they're heading to class quite yet.))

musikfreakx

Old 07-29-2011, 07:16 AM

Adelina smiled and listened to Jenna talk. The girl was down to earth, but yet Addie had still seen her talking with the populars. It was odd, but she didn't mind at all. In Oxford, they hadn't had many cliques. It was a pretty chill place. There were typical groups, yes, but it didn't seem as near as severe from what she had seen of this American school.

"What's there to do in this town," she asked curiously, wondering if it would be unbearably boring or not. She hoped for the latter.

"Wicked!" Liam replied, proud that she was looking into college there. "You'd love it, Jenna. Who wouldn't? It's beautiful and the people are friendly," he said happily, proud of his hometown. He missed it more than anything, but he tried to be happy here, at least for his aunt's sake.

Pulling out his schedule, an arm falling from around his sister, he checked over it and grinned deviously. "It seems my sister and I have similar schedules," he said mischeviously and noogied her lightly, laughing as she made an angry and annoyed noise from her throat.

"Unfortunately," Adelina grimaced and poked him in his side, darting as he tried to noogie her again. She smoothed down her long hair and looked at the class room door. She was still highly nervous to enter the class room, to see even more unfamiliar faces staring back at her like a zoo animal. A lot of the students, actually almost all, seemed to know each other. It was quite surprising considering the school was a fair size.

Liam chuckled and still kept his arm draped around Jenna, grinning down at her. "Guess you bloke's will have to deal with me for another period," the jock rubbed his hands together in a mock evil way, unafraid as they prepared to enter the school room.

((Sorry the post sucks, kinda brain dead right now >.< ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-30-2011, 01:40 AM

"Oh i know i don't have too but i love to work on many projects during the year. Some times i even like to set trips up with the music and art classes together, it is interesting to see how art work inspires music and how music inspires art. Your welcome, Ryu." Vanya said to him as she smiled, watching him leave as she leaned against her desk, picking up her camera once more, heading to the dark room to develop the picture of him before her next class arrived. He was certainly interesting and different from the other teachers and closer to her age, this was in deed going to be an interesting year.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-30-2011, 02:31 AM

As they walked Jenna could see people in the hallway staring at the three of them. She was use to being stared at when she walked through the hallways. Being on of the popular's, people tended to watch you. But this time she knew people were watching the new kids. To the left Jenna spotted some of her girlfriends, not real ones but 'lackeys'. They waved to her and she gave a small wave back.

"There's actually a lot, depending on what your into." Jenna said with a smile. "There's a lot of movie theaters, museums, clubs, little cafe's and restaurants. Plus the beach, that's the hot spot you could say. A bunch of stuff to do down there and don't let me forget the shopping! Lot's of that. Plus my house, I usually throw small to big parties all the time. Or me and a few friends just hang out."

Looking up to Liam she gave him a grin. "The people are really nice there. That was one of the big pluses for me!" It had been a different atmosphere then here. Just an all around better vibe. Watching the two of them made Jenna laugh. They were so at ease and playful with each other. She almost sighed in jealousy, what it would have been like to grow up with a sibling.

"Well it seems that we have quite a few classes together!" Jenna said with a grin as she stopped in front of the classroom door. She had snucked a peak when he was looking at his schedule. Grabbing the door handle with her empty hand Jenna pulled the door open. "Ready for math class?" She asked with a small smile and walked in.

musikfreakx

Old 08-01-2011, 10:09 PM

"I love the beach," Adelina squealed happily and laughed. It was true, she loved the beach. The feel of warm sand between her toes, waves washing over her and crashing all around, the heat of the sun on her back and body, and even sometimes the warm flames of a bonfire gently warming her.

The Brit noticed the stares she got, some curious and others unamused. From the people that had waved at Jenna, she could tell the girl was quite well known. Which was odd, considering she was currently hanging out with Adelina herself. The brunette wasn't exactly popular material. Sure, she was quite friendly and had a big sense of humor, but she was also an art nerd she supposed. And from her first few hours at the school she had made distinctions between cliques, but some of the popular kids were nice to the artsies. It was the jocks she had to look out for, which made her frown at her brother.

Adelina followed Jenna inside the class room, vaguely looking over the class. She was suddenly self conscious as conversation ceased to take in the new comers.

"You seem like quite the well known gal, huh?" Liam teased, ignoring the looks he was given. He listened to her and smiled. "Maybe one day, if you decide to go the University there, I can show you around," he offered and shrugged, fliration lacing his voice very noticeably.

As the trio passed a few others, Liam would nod and smile at the pretty girls. He was a flirt, that was for sure. Then again, that was as far as it got. When he was with a girl, he made sure to treat her right and devote his attention purely to her. He was no player or cheat, and that much was certain.

"That's a good thing for me," he said as he felt his schedule snug in his back pocket, winking at Jenna. He looked up at the math class room door. He wasn't bad at math, he supposed he was pretty good, but he always preferred classes that got his sporty side going, or entertained him.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 04:51 PM

Grinning Jenna looked at Adelina. "I love the beach to! It's one of my favorite places." Then turning to Liam she chuckled lightly and nodded. "Growing up here you learn to survive at the top or die at the bottom. I learned to survive at the top." Noticing his flirtatious tone Jenna flirted right back. "Ohh I would love to have you show me around," she said with a grin.

Hearing his next words she laughed softly and shook her head. Then turning back to Adelina she looped her arm through the other girls. She had noticed how everyone stopped talking and were staring at the twins. "Let's find a seat shall we?" Jenna asked with a smile and then pulled the girl forward. After walking towards the back to a bunch of empty seats by each other Jenna let go of Adelina's arm and sat in one of the desks. Putting her notebook and clutch on the desk she looked up and smiled at Liam.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 08-04-2011, 01:31 AM

Sophie, who had stood out of the way, made her way to the front office - having gotten distracted by thoughts of how she was going to approach asking them, or telling them rather, that she really did need that interpreter.

((Sorry it's not any longer! I am just having major issues with writers block as well as the fact that I'm totally exhausted from work! I promise I'll work up to longer replies!))

Esmme

Old 06-18-2012, 04:42 PM

((Talk about dying off. . . . :ninja: This thread dropped off of the face of the planet! :insane:))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-18-2012, 09:27 PM

(O.O who i completely forgot about this rp)

Esmme

Old 06-19-2012, 03:19 AM

((O___O Same here!))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-19-2012, 03:23 AM

(>.> now i want it to start up again T^T)

Esmme

Old 06-19-2012, 03:29 AM

((:eager: So do I! I liked this setting. :yes: *purrs*))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-19-2012, 03:30 AM

((i mainly want Vanya and Ryu to get to gether > w O ))

Esmme

Old 06-19-2012, 06:12 AM

((:insane: Who would have known. LOL!!! Me too!))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-19-2012, 06:13 AM

(OwO i put Vanya in the nacturnal rp >w< maybe they can hook up there lol and great minds think a like lol)

Esmme

Old 06-19-2012, 06:15 AM

((*giggle* And here I have someone from the same clan. . . . :twisted: Cheers for the Tremere!))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-19-2012, 06:18 AM

((:eager: i can't wait!!! the tremere shall rule them all *insert evil laughter* lol but seriously goodnight *was suppose to be a sleep three hours ago*))