Alicia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-27-2012, 01:45 AM

I haven't actually -finished- anything in a few years. I need to remedy that.

I want original characters to draw.

You are going to be putting up with whatever experimentation I deem necessary.

I have a real job. These aren't going to be sketches. I don't know if I will even tell anyone who I am drawing until I get it done. If I do, don't pester me. You are welcome to remind me about your characters once per week or so. (If I stick around that long.)

I will pick and choose what I am intending to draw, but if I skip over you, I may come back to you. Telling me about your characters in detailed, non-block wall form will help.

Aphelps.deviantart.com
if you want to see what I used to do, which is not what I want to be doing now.

I am aiming at this and that and the other thing, so again, your character is subject to whatever I am doing, not that art style. And I will be posting it on Deviantart, probably. If you aren't okay with that, don't ask.

I like pretty things.

Sorry, I have to hop offline. I will sort this post and make it pretty later. Post away.

Last edited by Alicia; 03-27-2012 at 05:14 PM..

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 03-27-2012, 11:01 PM

Would you be interested in any of my OCs from here?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 03-29-2012, 05:01 AM

Name: Madeline

weight: 146lbs

height:5'4

body type: curvy with some extra cushioning but not over weight, small breast size about a mid B cup

Hair: long past her rear end light pink at roots to about shoulder blades, then fades into a minty green the rest of the way down. Wears it in pigtails most often or in double knots on top of her head.

Style: very punkish, loves green and pink and purple. Wears lots of arm warmers and leg warmers with stockings. Sometimes stockings are torn or embelished with pins and such. Wears lots of skirts to show off leg warmers and stockings. A fan of boots and skater shoes. Always has a hoodie with her cold or not she also wears clips that make her appear to have cat ears, in a mint green color.

Makeup: always wears crimson red lipstick, her eye shadow is elaborate and is usually in one of her three favorite colors, pink green, or purple or a combination of them. Her cheeks are naturally rosie.

personality: sarcastic and synical. She is a quirky one who is annoyed easily at heart she is good and kind but she is hard and rough on the outside due to some truamas in her life. She is a delightfully girly tomboy... and she is not one to be messed with but if you are her friend she is there for you till the end no mater what.

okay that came out more of a wall o text than I ment it to >.< If need be I can break it down more.

ref images: (I havent gotten one that showes her as I see her in my mind yet these are the closest I have >.<

xKeiko
Foxy
Send a message via MSN to xKeiko

Old 03-30-2012, 03:44 PM

What about my Vocaloid / Pokemon OC? :3
Vocaloid Keiko. by ~xXBloodLustBiatchXx on deviantART
Your art is great by the way. ^^