Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 06-17-2007, 10:23 PM

*slaps Jude up for a possible spot* ^^;

[x] [x] [x]

^__^

Delcatty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2007, 10:54 PM

You could draw my avatar. *ninja* (Please? >_>) I'd reference my OC, but her appearance is always changing. And I have yet to make my mermaid OC. @_@ But if you were interested, I could describe what I have so far. XD

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 06-18-2007, 01:29 AM

yepyep so I've decided to just narrow it down to three >w< sry, guys! (explaination in 1st post) thank you all for trying out though <333

edit: XDD lol, I just noticed all three were girls. (thought Jitsu's might have been a guy) haha, goes to show that inspiration really works in weird ways >w<;; maybe I've just been drawing way too many guys... dunno *shrugs*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 06-18-2007, 01:31 AM

LOL yay, you picked Ji-chan's. <3 Woot.

No reason to be sorry though, I've got no reason to cry, lol. I wasn't wanting much for myself anyways as I said, I already got a gift once from ya. ^.^

I'm perfectly happy in you wanting to draw for my best friend. ^__^

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Winnsome Send a message via MSN to Winnsome

Old 06-18-2007, 01:34 AM

• omg yayyy! *jumpjump* *3* <333

Thank you! n___n Hehe xDD

I don't have refs for my guys, because I can't DRAW guuyyss *dies*

No more anticipation and eviliness! x3 *hug*

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2007, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache-Lehre
LOL yay, you picked Ji-chan's. <3 Woot.

No reason to be sorry though, I've got no reason to cry, lol. I wasn't wanting much for myself anyways as I said, I already got a gift once from ya. ^.^

I'm perfectly happy in you wanting to draw for my best friend. ^__^
teehee lol >w< I actually don't mind furries much as long as they have light-colored fur and is something feline-like. Myla was really tempting actually x3

oh and I was sorry cause I made it only 3 picks instead of 5 u_u gomen... way too many things to do, I've just realized

^^ but DL-chan got Willy's slot <3 congrats!

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2007, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnsome
  • omg yayyy! *jumpjump* *3* <333

Thank you! n___n Hehe xDD

I don't have refs for my guys, because I can't DRAW guuyyss *dies*

No more anticipation and eviliness! x3 *hug*
xD lol~

yes, the pictures will have to wait till tomorrow though >w<;;; and haven't decided what medium to use... maybe I'll try out markers (haven't used them in a loooong while o_O; )

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 06-18-2007, 01:39 AM

Haha well that counts both of 'em out since they are not light colored. xP If you ever do wish to try then I might try to just order at shop when you have spots open.

Yes, I know that but its the same thing in why you are sorry for means less got not picked. XP

Oh haha, thanks. She lowered price to something I don't mind paying once in awhile so I took it. ^_^ I was gonna ask for Myla actually but I saw no sign of her doing furry soo I didn't want to risk getting disappointed by asking soo went with my 'taur. I look forwarding to seeing how Lingling turns out. *.*

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-18-2007, 01:51 AM

• Lol, no problem. xD
    Markers, eh? I suppose a "have fun" is inevitable.
    (I heard you drew really awesome hands from someone! *coughcough*skeleton*coughcough* >__> XDD! )

Drache Heey! O::
    I've never dabbled with anthros before, but yours look cool! O:

Spade-a-willikers
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2007, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache-Lehre
Haha well that counts both of 'em out since they are not light colored. xP If you ever do wish to try then I might try to just order at shop when you have spots open.

Yes, I know that but its the same thing in why you are sorry for means less got not picked. XP

Oh haha, thanks. She lowered price to something I don't mind paying once in awhile so I took it. ^_^ I was gonna ask for Myla actually but I saw no sign of her doing furry soo I didn't want to risk getting disappointed by asking soo went with my 'taur. I look forwarding to seeing how Lingling turns out. *.*
^^ yep, feel free to order at the shop when I open <33 and *nods* I'm really looking forward to drawing lingling. Dunno, something about her hair is just so unique

<ish aiya> xD

Spade-a-willikers
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2007, 01:55 AM

Quote:
  • Lol, no problem. xD
    Markers, eh? I suppose a "have fun" is inevitable.
    (I heard you drew really awesome hands from someone! *coughcough*skeleton*coughcough* >__> XDD! )

Drache Heey! O::
    I've never dabbled with anthros before, but yours look cool! O:
gahhh *gets shot* =o= darn Willy! (aka skeleton) no my hands are terrible... they really are... >.>;; she's delusional

x3 and yes, I shall have tons of fun doing these (eyes meh collection of sharpies... >:3 moohahaha)

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-18-2007, 02:00 AM

Hehe thank you Winnsome. ^.^ They may not be super unique or awesome in design since lack fancy armor and such but I am very proud of 'em. ^_^

Ohh you bet I will Suki. ^^ Well thats as long as you are not expensive. XP But either way I intend to visit from time to time to say Hi at least. <33

Hehe its funny you say that because Lingling is one of her newer OC designs. Not even a month old if my time clock is correct. *time can go fast at times*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 06-18-2007, 03:06 AM

heheh your time clock is correct DL! Lingling is pushing 1 month age ^.~ hahah and her hair is like mine ^^;; flares out and in any which way *snort* so i decided for one not to have a long haired person with their hair all loose ^o^ yay glad you like lingling. shes a little trouble maker/cutesy thing *snort* shes got pennies in one of the ref pics i gave you *snort* she eats them >.>;

Spade-a-willikers
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2007, 02:34 PM

<ish aiya>

@Jitsu: XDD hahaha, that's so cool! I think I ate a dime once... >w<;; so does she eat them just for fun or is it actual food for her? o_O

- - - - -

freebies done!

4 Winn:

4 Panda:

4 Jitsu:

Delcatty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-18-2007, 04:08 PM

Oooh, those're pretty. Congratulations, everyone! <3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 06-18-2007, 04:55 PM

awwww aiya thats SO SO CUTE! thank you so much *pounce snuggle kiss* she looks SO DARN ADORABLE! *pets her on the head fondly*

Spade-a-willikers
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2007, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
awwww aiya thats SO SO CUTE! thank you so much *pounce snuggle kiss* she looks SO DARN ADORABLE! *pets her on the head fondly*
<ish aiya>

^^ welcome desu~! *tacklehugs* glad ye like it <3

oh and thank you and Lingling for driving away my art block =u= wahh~ so happy! I can finally draw again! lol

@Julia: ^^ thank ye~

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-18-2007, 07:30 PM

oh, hahah she eats them as a food source. shes 3 ft tall and eats them because krin can not eat living thing, and they help her replenish (regrow) her scales

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-18-2007, 07:52 PM

• Errggh, this is going to be rolled back, but THANK YOU SO MUCH! (and I'll post this again if it's rolled back!)

It's gorrrgeouss. n___n <333
    I'll send the tip after rollback. xDD

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2007, 07:59 PM

Quote:
  • Errggh, this is going to be rolled back, but THANK YOU SO MUCH! (and I'll post this again if it's rolled back!)

It's gorrrgeouss. n___n <333
    I'll send the tip after rollback. xDD
eh?? tip? why? XDD it's a freebie <33

and welcome! lol, yeah, this'll be rolled back too >_< darn mene...

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-19-2007, 07:11 PM

• OMG IT WASN'T ROLLED BACK. XDDD <333

Well, it's going to be a tinytiny tip, but I want to show my appreciation some how! n__n <33

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2007, 07:37 PM

Quote:
  • OMG IT WASN'T ROLLED BACK. XDDD <333

Well, it's going to be a tinytiny tip, but I want to show my appreciation some how! n__n <33
lol *hug* your so sweet <3 thx

htownwera13
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-26-2007, 01:17 AM

Perhaps I could get one of your lovely freebie art?
If you say yes then could it be of my avi Please.