SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 11-30-2011, 04:20 PM

This is a yaoi 1x1 between Sinsue Hoshigo and I. If you aren't either one of us, then please do not post. Feel free to read along, though~ X3

Name- Gabriel (Gabi) Keeling
Age- 19
Race- neko
Gender- male
Pic-

I shall tint his colors later. XD For now, description!
Pale-ish skin. Not too pale, though. He's not WHITE white. Left eye is blue, right eye is green. Keeps his right eye covered with an eyepatch. His hair is black and fades into royal blue. His ears and tail are black, his ears fading into neon green and his tail fading into orange. The piercings on his left ear are(from tip of ear going down) red, yellow, orange, green, blue, and purple. The one on his right ear is silver. With his shirt... the argyle print is green and black, the stripes are black and purple, and the cat face is pink and the X on the eye is orange. His vest is gray, the fur on the hood a light blue, the stars and all practically a rainbow. His hat is white, the "RAWR!" label is black, the text "RAWR!" is blue and purple in a pattern(blue, purple, blue, etc. etc.). The stars are black and white, the little rings on it are silver. His collar is black, the star charm is yellow.
He stands at 5'4". Yeah.... short for his age, but oh well~! He weighs 120 pounds, so he's light weight. He isn't very muscular. He is more of a runner than a body builder. He's able to run very fast. Uhm... I think that's all. If not... just tell me. XD

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-01-2011, 03:55 PM

(wow O_o;; um.. okay what about the marks on his cheeks? and the wrap on his tail? If you can do the shading though that would be awsome XD )

Name- Rowen Viction
Age- 23
Race- Vampire
Gender- Male
Pic-

SpiritTaker

Old 12-01-2011, 04:13 PM

[[dahhasjhdsajn.... the stripes are black, the star that looks black is also black. XD The one above it that is gray is going to be pink. <3 For the wraps on his tail... hm... The first one will be white, the ring looking things are pink. The second one will be blue with neon green spikes. The third one will be purple, the skull pink, and the little hearts-for-eyes will be purple.
I will try my best to tint it and all with my mac, but I'm having a tricky time doing it since I am on my mac and haven't tinted a picture in FOREVER. XD]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-01-2011, 04:20 PM

(lol I was just being a pain you know XD did you need time to post er were you not sure or what?)

SpiritTaker

Old 12-01-2011, 04:24 PM

[[I'm not sure of what to post, sadly. >: I've had a tad bit of a writers block. It's not terribly bad, but it always gets me on the first post. Especially in 1x1s. >____<;;]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-01-2011, 05:15 PM

(hm... well... I don't really see my guy coming in on the first post so maybe I could start as the girl that's waiting for your chara? Then you can go off that post? oh and sorry it took so long XP Mom's been driving me crazy all morning XP)

SpiritTaker

Old 12-01-2011, 07:39 PM

[[It could be at like... a cafe or an arcade or something... something with corners that she can drag him around and force him into a kiss. XD]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-01-2011, 09:38 PM

(Mkay that works for me... I'd say arcade XP maybe the girl works there or something? Or they were going there to hang out?)

SpiritTaker

Old 12-02-2011, 04:01 AM

[[the girl could work there and the guys could be going there to hang out.]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2011, 04:11 AM

(mkay well I was gonna have it that they were going to meet up at the arcade because Rowen needed to go get some blood or something XP )

SpiritTaker

Old 12-02-2011, 04:23 AM

[[I thought you meant to meet up with the girl. >3< my bad. Your idea works, too...]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2011, 04:25 AM

(lol XD well both X3 the girl works there... I thought you were saying my guy was coming with your guy XP lol wow we both misunderstand allot don't we XD )

SpiritTaker

Old 12-02-2011, 04:35 AM

[[That IS what I meant. >____< they could be walking to the arcade together and stuff...
or we could have them meet up there if that's easier.]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2011, 04:52 AM

(head hurts :sweat: okay... I was saying that Rowen could meet you chara at the arcade and maybe when he comes in he sees the girl kissing your chara?)

SpiritTaker

Old 12-02-2011, 02:17 PM

[[OH! Yeah that works. XD
Can you do the first post, though? >.<]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2011, 04:25 PM

(sure)

Meme sighed as she walked around the large dark room helping people with the many games that were posted everywhere. She smiled some as she thought about her friend and looked at the clock wondering when he would be there. She had always liked Gabriel though as it turned out he was gay and that much more out of her reach... especially when he started to go out with Rowen.... she never really did like him... something about him just bothered her. She then frowned a bit and shook her head to clear it a bit before walking around the large island of games checking them to make sure they were working or to see if anyone needed help.

(hope that works XP )

SpiritTaker

Old 12-02-2011, 06:05 PM

Gabriel was listening to his music as he headed to the arcade, fooling with one of the colorful bracelets that he was wearing. His tail was swishing from side to side, his ears twitching ever so slightly as the music filled his head. He turned a corner, the arcade in view. He quickened his pace, hoping that the sooner her got there, the sooner he could see Rowen. Once there, he looked around, stopping his music. He leaned against a wall, waiting patiently.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2011, 06:14 PM

(I thought we said that we was going to meet Meme? Like Rowen was going to go with him but he had to go feed first XP )

SpiritTaker

Old 12-03-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinsue Hoshigo View Post
(head hurts :sweat: okay... I was saying that Rowen could meet you chara at the arcade and maybe when he comes in he sees the girl kissing your chara?)
[[You said ROWEN could meet MY charrie at the arcade, and see Meme kissing him.
So you could just have Meme approach Gabriel while he waits since he's rather early getting there.]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-03-2011, 05:41 PM

( ><* I also said that Meme could be waiting for Gabriel... and that Rowen was going to come with but instead was going to meet Gabi at the arcade after he went to go feed XP

SpiritTaker

Old 12-04-2011, 01:41 AM

[[Then just have Meme approach him! Gabriel was eager to meet up with Rowen, so it's likely he would have forgotten about Meme. >____>]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-28-2012, 10:24 PM

(I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry T~T I went to my bf's house and kinda forgot... I'm so so so sorry!)

Meme smiled as she saw Gabriel walk in and went over to him skipping a bit. "GABY!!!!!" She squealed hugging him hyperly and happily exited to finally see him without Rowen and hoped that they had broken up or something. "It's been so long since I've seen you! I'm glad you came!" she smiled hopefully as she looked at him and really did hope that Rowen wasn't there or coming.

SpiritTaker

Old 02-29-2012, 03:57 PM

[[Ish okies. XD I know what it's like to forget things. And... Ish Gabi... with an i... not a y... xD]]
Gabriel blinked a couple times, tail puffing out from being startled when Meme practically glomped him. Once she had let go, he straightened up and looked at her. "Sorry," he said, "I guess I forget to visit you. I'm busy with work and all that, y'know?" He sighed slightly, scratching behind one of his ears before looking around.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-01-2012, 06:07 AM

(oy! Sorry T~T )

Meme frowned a bit as she looked at Gabi "Why are you always so busy with work? Why don't you ever take a break and relax? I miss hanging out with you like we used to... it's been a long time..." she pouted a bit though was hopeful that Rowen wouldn't come since he wasn't here yet and it wasn't like him to leave Gabriel's side unless they had a fight... which was uncommon in itself.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-01-2012, 01:54 PM

"It's not my fault that I can't control how long I have to work," Gabriel said with a sigh, "You haven't seen Rowen, have you? We were going to meet up here..." His tail swished from side to side slowly, ears perked and listening for Rowen.