xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-29-2015, 12:08 AM

Name: Dante
Bio: Dante is half Demon and Half angel his parents were haunted down and his mother was killed and his father was prison forever and he and his brother were hidden until demons came for them and try to kill them. Dante is a serious fighter but doesn't care about anything and is rude but will save people.
picture:

Name: Luka Itsuki
Bio: Luka is just a normal girl she lost her father at a young age and her mother went crazy after the death of her father. Luka always wanted to know about what happen to her father and why her mother is crazy. Luka goes to a city that weird stuff happened and want to learn about it.
picture:

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 12:37 AM

Name:Vergil
Bio: Vergil wishes to rule the world and eliminate humans,he has more demon in him then his twin brother Dante.He hates humans. While he does care about his brother,he alsohates him for careing about the human world and wants him to join him in ruling over eveything.

Name: Yukina
Bio: Yukina is demon.But hastaken her human apperance.She has escaped the demon under world and came into the human world to protect it.She is on the run from Vergil who found uot she contains the one and only power he needs t take over the world. A one of a kind crystal that lies inside of her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-29-2015, 12:54 AM

Dante was in room like always and was heading out for the night and when he went outside he saw demons and he sighed but love fighting. Dante got out his gun and shoots at them but more came and he loved it but he knew is brother as something to do with this. Dante sigh but ran and was fighting the demons.

Luka was walking down the street and was heading to a building until she saw demons coming towards her and was in shock and she knew this town was weird but didn't know there was demons. Luka ran from them but they came after her and then she fell to the ground and she got scared and she saw a man behind them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 01:20 AM

Yukina came to a stop seeing a boy fighting the emons that Vergil had sent out."thats odd",she said softly.Then looked around seeing more she nodded and leaped downkilling one of teh demons with ease."anoying little thinsg arnt they",she said to Dante grinning

Vergil walked along and blinked senseing Yukina near by,he then smirked at tehgirl."huh a human",he muttered and waitied fr the demon to kill the girl

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 01:58 AM

Luka was so scared and then she closed her eyes until a bright light came from her and made the demons go away. Luka saw the demons gone and she wonder what happen.

Dane kept on killing until someone killed a demon and saw it was a girl and put his sword away and said "who are you pretty girl." Dante smirked for a second but then got serious and wonder who she is.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 02:07 AM

Vergil blinked as his demons disapeaared."well well well,what have we here,what are you girl?",he aske docldly

Yukina blined a bit."pretty girl?",she asked loooking around,then looked back to Dante."oh yur talking to me",she said alughing."sorry,My name is Yukina Isigo",she bowed to him."I come from the demon underworld",she then got a better look at Dante and frowed a bit."who are you?",she asked softly.This boy looked like Vergil,but he didn't smell the same as he did

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 02:15 AM

Dante looked at her and put his gun away and sigh "oh that world i try not to talk about that world and your name is Yukina pretty name for a pretty girl." Dante smirked and said again "My name Dante girl and i get the feeling you were looking for someone else?"

Luka got up and saw him and who was he and she wonder what happened to the demons and how she did that. Luka saw the alley and she ran into it and was gone in the shadows she was scared if that guy went after her. Luka hid in a building it was dark but safe.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 02:19 AM

Yukina blinked at his name."no moreliek running form the one who looks a lot like you",Yukina said softly."But you not him,so im glad",she smiled softly."well since were not enemys,i'll be on my way",she said turning and started to head for the beach.

Vergil watched her go and frowned."interesting",he then shit his eyes owrds the next block senseing Yukina."there she is",he then made two more demons appear."go bring Yukina back to our hide out",he orderd the bird like things and then vanished

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 03:39 AM

Dante looked at her and knew who she was talking about and saw her leaving and said "so my brother is looking for you Yukina that is interesting Yukina what kind of power you have if i may ask?" Dante walked to her he was following her.

Luka took a deep breathe that she was safe for a bit but she wanted to know what power she had. Luka took off her jacket and there is a mark on her upper arm of a angelic Symbol she didn't where she got it. Luka got out her laptop and went to look up the man she saw and find out who he is. Luka heard something around her and wonder who it is.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 03:53 AM

Yukina sighed."the power to destroy humans....",she said softly.Then blinked looking up seeing the two rather large bird like demons flying at them."and he's found me",she said puilling out her bow and arrow

Virgil watched from a dark orb and looked thoughful."So ,my brother is with her....",he grinned at the planhe was making in his head.One of the demons was filled with asleeping poison,it wuld knock Dante ouit long enough to lock him up."alright then,get them",he ordered.

The one bird demon screeached loud enoug to make dANTE LOOSE FOCOUS AND THEN flew down at him,ready to pick him up wihits poisonous claws

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:00 AM

Dante looked at her and got serious and then saw birds and sigh and then one of them went for him and then Dante did a back flip and got his guns and goes to shoot the birds. Dante was being too fast then again he always like to fight them to hurt his brother.

Luka found the man she saw and his name was Virgil not a nice man but a bad past and he had a twin brother Dante who was different from him and he was nice to humans. Luka put her laptop down and then her mark began to glow and it was hurting her and she felt this pain and she wanted to scream.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 04:05 AM

Yukina ,was not as fast,she had used up a lot of her power to come to the human world,it hadent had time re-store yet.When one of the birds dived at her she jumped onto its back and cursed as it fkew around tring to get her off,as it flew over the alley where Luka was hidig she was able to kill itthen as it runed to dust ,she droped from the sky and crashed onto the dumpster beside Luka and groaning she rolled off and hit the ground not moving.

The other bird screeached agin and became like smke and wen into Dantes body to try and make him black out

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:11 AM

Dante couldn't fight anymore and he black out but said this "Damn you brother..."

Luka heard something still dealing with her mark and she put her laptop in her bag and took her bag with her and heard a sound and saw a girl and then ran to her and said "hold on miss." Luka had to do something and then put her hand over her and a bright light came from her hand and tries to heal her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 04:21 AM

The bird then came out of Dandte and turned back into its solid form then took Dantes uncochious body to a place where the goverment was looking for demons ite set Dante down and took a human form,dragging Dante inside and then chaned him to a wall,beofre vanishing.

Virgil hen walked in looking at his sleeping brother and smirked."you relly should have just joined me ",he said and found a potion,lifting Dantes head he fed him teh potion."this should keep you alseep,just long enough for you to forget me,that girl,or what yoiu are,abd by the time it wears off,i may finally get what i wnat",then hearing foot stepps he smirked figureing it was the interagators that would tourture Dante to find out what he was."good luck brother",he said and vanished again,this time to find the girl and Yukina.

Yukina sighed softly as she woke up.Blinking she carefulysat up and blinked at the girl."who are you?",she asked softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:28 AM

Luka finish healing her she was glad and saw she woke up and said "I'm Luka Miss I'm Sorry I had to heal you Miss I hope i didn't scare you with it." Luka got up and her mark was still glowing and she looked up at the ceiling and sigh a bit.

Dante was in a deep sleep and he woke a while later and he just rose up and rubbed his head and said "ow what happen and what was i doing?" Dante tried to remember what was he doing and he remember his name but doesn't remember his past or anything.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 04:36 AM

Yukina smiled."im a demon,nothing really scares me...well,exsept for this one guy....",she said softly then blinked as a image of Dane being held captive flashed in her head."oh no..',she said looking worried.

Virgil then suddenly appeared in the Alley."uh oh s right Yukina....youve been a bad girl...."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:41 AM

Luka looked at her and looked worried and she saw him again and then stood in front of her "why are you after her?" Luka mark begins to glow again and it is hurting her but she can deal with the pain.

Dante keeps on walking and tries to think where he is Dante yawns a bit he was tired and wanted to sleep a bit but then he saw someone was following him and sigh.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 04:44 AM

Virgil smiled ."well,she has something I need,and ,you,may also have somthing i want",he said making a bunch of demons appear."get them"

Yukina sihjed a bit."here we go again",she said and satrted to fight the demons

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:53 AM

Luka then feel the pain again and she went on the floor and then her mark glow more and then she screamed loud and a power wave came and destroy the demons but Luka was weak and her mark was angelic Symbol.

Dante felt something strong and it was peaceful and said "angel?" Dante put his hand on his head and didn't know why said angel. Dante was lost and he ran to it and was in the shadows to see what was going on.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 05:04 AM

Vergilsmirked as his demons were destroyed,then once he saw she was weak,he was suddenly infront of her,he would take her first then return for Yukina and his brother. He then blue a dark magic dusi her face."sleep",he comanded as the powder swerled around her head.

Yukina growled running at Vergi."get away from her!",

Vergil looked at Yukina and used his fourse and sent her flying backwards and crashed her into Dante

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 05:11 AM

Dante saw what happen and then a girl crashed into him and he fell on the ground with her on top of him and sigh "ow that guy is not nice at all."

Luka was blacked out from what he did to her. Luka was knocked out for a long while until she finally woke up and sat up and saw she was in a different place it was a room but didn't know where she was and said "where am i." Luka rubbed her head a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 05:15 AM

Yukina sighed softly and rolled off him."no....hes not",she said her head hurting.

Vergil smield as he entered the room."this place has a barrier around it,your powers won't work her",he said going over to her."and it keeps you locked u in here",he said softly staring into her eyes.He was panning to slowly turn her into a dark anglebut that would take time,so

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 05:23 AM

Luka looked at him and it was him he took her but she doesn't know why Luka stood up and he was looking in her eyes and she didn't like it and said "you are Vergil I red about you but why are you doing this and why take me?" Luka looked in his eyes but had a serious look in her eyes.

Dante got up and said "that guy will pay he got to get that girl back." Dante looked at her and put his hand out for him to help her up "I'm Dante."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-29-2015, 05:26 AM

Yukina blined a little.His memories were gone."oh,im Yukina",she said taking his hand and go up."yeah,i'll o see if i can hunt her down",she said softly

Virgil smiled."becausei find you interesting",he said gently grabbing her ching and kissed he suddenly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 05:33 AM

Dante looked at her and said "i can tell he is not human but that girl is some what a human her power is strong but not powerful like his." Dante crossed his arms "I will help you find him."

Luka looked at him and she was in shock that he kissed her suddenly and she blushed a bit but she tried to push him away from her but he was too strong for her.