Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-09-2020, 07:28 AM

Nova_Alchemist: that's okay I think it helped greatly. Look at that last long post lol.

Ahna felt the rush of taking a life into herself, with her energy drained it felt great taking their energy. Then they were gone, nothing left except a corpse which looked badly dehydrated. She was glad this wasn't the way they were heading but still put the body off in a ditch on the side. She didn't care if someone thought it was an accident or not. Her students shouldn't see her this way. The red glow faded from around her body walking back casually. Once back she crossed the stream in order to get to the enemy. "Enemy is gone, we're safe for now." Ahna stated to Kakashi & the students. "However, B-Rank or not we'll get through this. We should head a bit farther down before making camp, shouldn't be this close to a last fight area."

Ahna knelt down to Silver "How do you feel?" Ahna seemed unfazed by everything around her but her worry was for the other two. She could feel her own breathing harden as if she couldn't breath but didn't let it show. It was due to what she could do and the acceptance of the consequences unstated. "We need to go a bit farther, do you think you can make it? Or should Kakashi or myself carry you?" Naruto and Sasuke were talking off in the distance and Sakura was sitting by the stream. Maybe this was the best area but too close to a stream and this would happen again was an unsettling thought.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-09-2020, 03:55 PM

Immy: sorry for poofing, I passed out while stalking the thread ^^'

Kakashi relaxed once Ahna had returned to them, and he fully agreed with making camp further down. Before Silver could feign being alright, Kakashi set his bag down then turned his back to her. "Put that bag on and get on my back. There's no need to push yourself." He said, knowing she wouldn't admit it and they had to move.

Silver briefly held onto Ahna's hand. "I want Anna-sensei to carry me.." She said quietly, looking at her shyly. "Kakashi-sensei already has to carry his bag." She added. Kakashi smirked some under his mask. The girl was slowly coming out of her shell.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2020, 05:57 PM

Nova_Alchemist: lets see...

Ahna smiled "Do you want to do piggy back or I can hold you." Ahna suggested as the others grathered their packs once more. Sasuke took Ahna's bag noticing how light it was though it didn't appear light. "Sakura, could you take Silver's bag for her?" Sakura nodded "Sure sensei" as Sakura took the other's bag to carry it ready to go.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-09-2020, 06:07 PM

Immy:

Silver pressed her lips together, both were embarrassing but which wouldn't slow them down so to speak. Getting a piggy back would allow Ahna to keep her hands free if need be. "Piggy back.." She murmured.

Kakashi was thankful their students were ready to go, and picked up his own bag. The sooner they moved, the better.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2020, 06:12 PM

Nova_Alchemist: that was super short for me, sorry lets see if we can advance this a bit more...

Ahna turned around waiting for Silver to get on her back, once done so she would start walking with the others. "Sorry to have left you behind" Ahna spoke after half an hour of walking "I had a gut feeling and rushed to act on it." Ahna had no idea why she felt content being around Silver, but this would make future missions harder. "I wonder why they chose this as a B-Rank mission? Reading the scroll would go against the code but what exactly are we protecting and passing on?" Ahna spoke to Kakashi trying to understand a bit more.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2020, 06:20 PM

Immy: no worries, I didn't give much to go off ^^'

Silver carefully climbed onto Ahna's back and wrapped her arms around her shoulders, it was either that or her neck and she didn't want to risk hurting her. "It's my fault for letting my guard down.. I'm sorry." She murmured. What was with her today? She was always so alert and hardly anything got passed her, yet today she couldn't focus.

Kakashi glanced at Ahna as they began walking and thought back to the meeting with the fifth Hokage. He signed some and looked forward, keeping his eye on the path they walked. "Let's just say this scroll could either prevent, or start a war between the Leaf and Mist village." He said quietly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2020, 06:29 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna moved a hand to Silver's head whispering "It's not your fault, we saw one enemy, not two" it was the sensei's fault for not paying more attention, a lot was left unsaid and everyone minus the trio was distracted. "Why do people always think with war? It only brings death and pain to those who wish for it." or think silly and don't expect it to come. "It better be worth it, if a war breaks out between the two...the village in the stars won't be pleased and won't sit back." Ahna whispered that last part but continued walking without stop. After about two or three hours they were far enough away to take a break to set up a camp spot, in order to continue they would need to sleep after the battle. Ahna looked at Silver wondering if she was asleep.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2020, 06:38 PM

Immy:

Silver felt a bit better after hearing those words, but she still felt uneasy. The students knew their sensei's might not be able to protect their students at all times, especially during a fight.

Kakashi nodded some as Ahna spoke about how not better be worth it. "At a time like this, if a war broke out the Leaf might not stand much of a chance." He said quietly. The leaf was still somewhat recovering from Orochimaru's last attack, even with having a Hokage in his place. An attack like that would take time to recover from..

As they walked, Silver allowed her eyes to close and she dozed off on Ahna's back.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2020, 06:48 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna knelt down sliding Silver off her back and laying her gently against a tree as the other three started setting up, however Naruto was having trouble with his. Sasuke made a remark and went back to his own tent as Sakura did hers. Once both were done they helped setting up Silver's & Naruto. "I'm going to get firewood, I'll be back shortly" Ahna spoke walking away into the woods to find some usable firewood. She smiled at the thought of them all together on this mission and vowed to protect them at all costs.

Sakura looked over at Kakashi "Should we move her to her tent sensei?" while asking Sakura went to look for Ahna's tent becoming confused "Kakashi sensei, did you bring a tent as well?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2020, 07:06 PM

Immy:

Kakashi stayed with the kids when Ahna went to gather firewood, thinking about sending Sasuke with her. He soon thought against it and approached the sleeping silver haired kunoichi and knelt, feeling her forehead. She felt alright go niw, but her keep an eye on her while she slept. He got up and looked at Sakura when she spoke. "She'll be alright like this for a moment, let's not disturb her." He said, then went to his bag and got out his tent to set it up. "Sakura, of course I did." He said some-what jokingly.

Once his tent was set up, he glanced up at the sky. They may or may not be getting rained on later in the evening, and that would slow them down.

Silver slowly opened her eyes as she woke.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2020, 07:17 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Sakura looked confused "Then why didn't Ahna-Sensei bring one? In fact she only brought a towel and some odd small things. Nevermind, not for me to question, sorry sensei." Sakura was relieved when Ahna returned with the wood "Sasuke, can you and Sakura build the fire?" she didn't wish to mess with dealing with a fire just right at that moment. Walking over to Kakashi after they agreed "How is she?" talking about Silver and noticed Naruto was already in his tent. Which was odd for someone who liked food more than sleep but who knew with that boy.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2020, 07:34 PM

Immy:

Kakashi smirked some under his mask at Sakura's apparent confusion, and simply shook his head. "It's alright to be curious, so long as you're not too curious." He said calmly. Kakashi looked at Ahna when she came back, then watched as Sakura and Sasuke went to start building the fire.

He signed inward when she asked about Silver. "She's alright for now, other than being clearly tired. I'd like to keep an eye on her, maybe have one of the boys stay in her tent with tonight in case a fever springs up." He said, glancing at Ahna. He meant Sasuke really, knowing how he was constantly aware of his teammates.

Silver heard them talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. She slowly stood with the help of the tree behind her. How long was she asleep? Gathering from seeing the tents, she figured they were taking a break for the time being.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2020, 07:40 PM

Nova_Alchemist: haha almost didn't pay attention to the time XD You know what was funny? Waking up around 10:30am only to find out I leave my room at 11 and go pet my puppy on the couch, my work calls. Ironic? lol.

Ahna understood who he had meant, there was no way they were going to leave Naruto alone with Silver. That was worse than leaving him alone with Sasuke considering his temper and mouth. Okay they both probably had a mouth on them but the thought was still there. "Why don't we get dinner together first then we'll have one of them watch over her? In the mean time we haven't scouted the area yet, so I'll go do so. It's boring to stand still too long." Ahna stated wanting to walk around anyways.

Sasuke and Sakura started the fire while whispering to each other about Ahna returning and how they remembered her differently. "What do you think happened?" Sakura asked Sasuke who just shrugged "I don't know but I don't think I want to know. Let's focus on getting the food together." Sasuke suggested as they made ramen cups for everyone. Before Ahna walked away she asked Sasuke quietly to take food to Silver to see if she was up and wanted somethig to eat. Ahna left once more without permission but being one of the adults she didn't feel like she had to tell someone.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2020, 07:58 PM

Immy: Lolz, my job has done something similar more than once.

Kakashi nodded some, understanding what she meant about it being boring to stand around too much. He did wish she'd let him do some of the work though, weren't they supposed to split the duties? But she was who she was, and he wasn't about to ask her to do otherwise. He glanced at Silver as she approached him, after Ahna had headed off to scout the area. "Do you remember what happened?" He asked.

Silver lowered her eyes and nodded lightly. "Vaguely.." She murmured. "We were at the stream like Anna-sensei told us, and someone used the stream to ambush us. Did you.. " She spoke, glancing at him. Kakashi lightly pat her head. "They won't be coming after us again today, don't worry okay?" He said. Silver nodded some and wandered towards her teammates around the fire.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2020, 08:32 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I'm always at work early so I'm leaving after this post.

Sasuke walked over to Silver the short distance handing her a cup of ramen noodles just finished so it was pretty hot. "You alright?" Sasuke asked sitting next to Silver not on purpose, just where he had chosen to sit. Naruto had woken up to the smell of food as the four children sat around the fire. In the ground where Kakashi was a note appeared from Ahna [Follow if you wish] the children were safe and Ahna already set up a parimeter around the area including some protection barriers that would get their attention if tripped or past through. They were motion based, so movement would catch it's attention. She always did go overboard but considering what she learned for two years it was to be expected. Ahna stood a mile out from the camp site, enough to hear no flames or children, she could sense them if needed but hoped it didn't get to that. She was sitting up in one of the trees looking out through the rest of the forest enjoying the site.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2020, 08:52 PM

Immy:

Kakashi noticed the note and soon vanished, reappearing near Ahna but not too close. He was a man that respected someone's boundaries. "I'm surprised the enemy slipped passed us so easily.. The first one must've just been a distraction." He murmured to himself. It wasn't everyday he met an opponent with that ability.

Silver quietly thanked him for the cup noodle and sat down next to him for no real reason. The fire was so warm.. and comforting, even though it wasn't quite dark yet. "Yeah, I'm alright." She said casually, blowing on her noodles before slowly beginning to eat. She did feel a bit better since dozing off like that, so she wasn't lying. Maybe.. She should've stayed at the village after all.. No, she shouldn't be thinking like that! Not now.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-10-2020, 03:28 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

"You can get closer, I'm not going to bite" Ahna joked without smiling as much "You'll have to forgive me, my mind isn't on this mission at all. I've only been home for three days after being gone for two years, I'm certain I'm still acting as if I'm on that one mission. You can't forget everything that quick even if you want to. I let my guard down though, didn't pick up on energies since I was to believe this was a B-Rank mission. I wonder who they are, what they wanted with that scroll, and if its worth delievering. For a non-war effort it is, but they shouldn't have had us bring the children along." Ahna spoke swinging her feet staring off into the darkness forming around them as night fell. Her used to be blonde hair, now white shining in the moonlight as she sat there.

Sasuke was eating his ramen in silence as Naruto was now going through his third cup and Sakura was warning him to slow down or he'd have nothing to eat later on when getting hungry. "You sure you're good? Sorry I couldn't have been more useful, I was paralyzed...I wasn't sure why I couldn't move to finish the jutsu I was trying to do." Sakura looked down at her half eaten ramen handing it to Naruto not wanting it anymore and walked off. Naruto kept eating but followed her out of safety. "Sakura-Chan wait up!" he quickly caught up to her as they talked.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-10-2020, 03:49 AM

Immy:

Kakashi watched as the moon slowly rose into the sky, and listened as Ahna spoke only shaking his head some and stepping closer to her. "I want to, but I get too consent might not want to leave your side." He said quietly and truthfully.

Silver stopped eating and lowered her eyes to the ground. "I was the most useless out of all of us, Sakura.." She murmured. "I couldn't do anything.. I let my guard down with an enemy nearby, not thinking about whether or not they had teammates." She said, looking at Sakura as she went to walk off. It wasn't like her to be so careless..

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-10-2020, 04:18 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna knew soon they'd have to get back to the children but she didn't want this moment to end. She never did tell him that she liked him in more ways than can be described so easily. "When this is over and we get back to the village, remind me to tell you something. But I do have a question for you. You remember growing up with me since I was six right?" Ahna asked curiously looking at him waiting for him to answer.

"You'll have to forgive her, lately she hasn't been herself at all. She's more focused on trying to get stronger, better...faster...she's been training with Lee and Gai-Sensei so much that the only time we see her is when she trains with us. Kakashi allows her to train with them without question, so I suppose he knows more than he'll say. It's not our business to get involved though. Sakura really just wants to be a better member of the team. Maybe the two of you should try training one on one, one of these times." It might do the girls well to train against each other.

"Or you can train against me, I'm sure I'm much more of an opponet than Naruto is." Naruto and Sakura came back to sit down by the fire again "Sorry, this mission has made me a bit moodier than usual. You did fine back there, considering this was supposed to be a B-Rank and not an S or D Rank I'm surprised we all did so well." Sakura admitted "Though I am tired, we might want to sleep soon if we have to wake up at sunrise." Sunrise would be in about 6 hours or so.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-10-2020, 04:44 AM

Immy:

Kakashi smirked some under his mask when she spoke. "Alright, I will." He said with a quiet chuckle. He blinked when she asked him if he remembered growing with her and looked at her. "As a matter of fact, I do." Her said honestly. How could he not remember that time?

---

Silver glanced at Sasuke when he spoke and set down her cup of ramen. "I've been like that too, since I first graduates the academy. I train with Kakashi and Ahna sensei, or Kiba and Akamaru." She said, then lowered her eyes to the fire once more. "I'd much rather train with you, Sasuke." She mused with a small smirk. As Sakura and Naruto came back to sit by the fire, Silver glanced at her pink haired teammate and shook her head. "Stop apologizing, we're all a bit down after earlier, but it's down and we're okay." She said, trying to sound her usual self, but she didn't sound herself.

Silver looked at the fire when Sakura mentioned sleeping. "If you're tired then sleep, I want to wait for our sensei's to come back.." She said casually and quietly. It was partially a lie though. If she slept now, she'd definitely have nightmares again and wake up well before sunrise. It'd be easier on her mental state for her to just stay awake until then.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-10-2020, 04:55 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

"I was raised like everyone else, but quite a few didn't trust me since I wasn't from the village of the leaf. I found out in the last two years I was gone that I was born in the village hidden within the stars. When I was three a gaurd took me out of my village before a war struck devastating the village to ruins. The guard protected me until one day he had a heart attack. I was left alone at age 4 being forced to live on my own unable to care for myself. I was taken in by some leaf anbu that brought me back for whatever reason. My memory only goes back to age 6 but that was around the time I first met you befriending you some time after that. This wasn't a matter of sadness to speak on but something I learned. I learned I can help re build my village but I'd have to fully leave the leaf village in order to do so." Ahna admitted looking away.

Bewfore Sakura walked away she gave Silver a quick hug "I'm still not going to let you have him to yourself" she whispered jokinly then walked away. Naruto said goodnight going to bed as well in his own tent, Silver and Sasuke were the only two left alone. "I'll be staying up as well, I don't tend to sleep until late." Sasuke stated "Have you decided what you wanted to do when you get older and out of the academy?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-10-2020, 05:21 AM

Immy:

Kakashi listened to her speak, and looked up at the night sky. So that was it.. She was born in the village hidden in the stars, but that didn't matter to him when he first met her. Hearing she could help rebuild her village, but would have to the leave the Leaf village for good, he looked at her agwin. "Ahna.." He said, then looked back up at the night sky. "I can't stop you from doing whatever it is you want to do, it's a chance to help your birth village after all but I'll ask this for a more selfish reason.. Please don't think ill of me." He spoke. "Would you be willing to cut ties with those you find precikus, I'm order to do so?" He wasn't trying to upset her or anything, it was probably the first selfish thought he'd ever had, or maybe just one of the few regarding Ahna. This was his way of somewhat admitting he didn't want to lose her again.

---

Silver frowned some when Sakura hugged her, and whispered to her, but it looked more like she was pouting. Once it was just her and Sasuke, she glanced at him when he spoke and smirked some. "We're already out of the academy, remember? We're ninjas now." She said as a light-hearted joke. She then fell quiet when he asked her about what she wanted to do when she grew up and looked up at the stars in the sky. "I have someone I have to find, no matter what. Someone important to me. That is my reason for wanting to get stronger." She said, not having told her other teammates.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-10-2020, 05:41 AM

Nova_Alchemist: if you decide to sleep soon let me know. I am so sorry I'm laughing at how you spelled 'precikus' did you mean 'precious?'

Ahna took a deep breath releasing how she wanted to react and instead used her mind not her heart. "I haven't decided yet if its the right thing to do. My two year leave from the leaf village was to find out who I was, there was a right rank dangerous mission that many never returned from. Found out they all died instead of coming back once I get to the hidden village in the stars. Found out a lot of things I never thought were true about my bloodline and coming to accept them is just as hard as controlling them. I will not decide on what I want to do until after this mission is over with. I know you'd lose a friend and the children would lose a mentor, but I still have to figure out what I truly want out of life." Rebuild her village she was taken away from out of safety or stay with those she loved in various forms. "But don't bring this up with the children, speaking of, we shouldn't stay away too long." Ahna wanted to hug him but apart of her wouldn't let her do so. "Come on" she stood up jumping down from the tree with ease.

Sasuke nodded knowingly of the same feeling "Same here, I need to find my brother but in order to do so...it might require a lot more from me. I may not be able to stay here if that's the case." Sasuke addmitted quietly wondering why just almost everyone wanted to leave the leaf village, he found out about his family and who killed who, who took the blame. But now he wanted to know more, to get stronger...to revive the uchiha clan once and for all.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-10-2020, 05:57 AM

Immy: wah, stupid autocorrect >0<
Yes, I meant precious.. And alright, I'll let you.know. You do the same if you want to sleep before me ^^'

Kakashi glanced at her as she spoke, and briefly closed his eye. The answer she gave him was almost what he wanted to hear. He was content, at least. She had definitely frown up quite a bit, just like his students. She'd decide after the mission.. When she jumped from the tree after mentioning the kids, he soon followed her back to the camp.

---

Sasuke wanted to find his brother.. Silver repeated the words in her head a second time, just to understand what he meant. She lowered her eyes to the fire, not knowing what else to say, and soon she had fallen into her thoughts. Where they after the same thing? Did they both seek answers for something that happened in past? Not even bothering to finish her half eaten cup of ramen, Silver began to stand. Her head was starting to hurt, and she felt lightheaded, almost like she was going to faint.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-10-2020, 06:04 AM

Nova_Alchemist: will do. 'frown up' XD i thought meant depressed when i realized you meant 'grown' XD

Ahna was silent all the way back "Who should take first watch? I gather energy a new way now." she spoke honestly. Seeing the fire in view Ahna started scanning the area out of protectiveness just in case, it was better to be cautious & safe than to be sorry. Ahna wasn't sure she wanted to decide...she knew she had already but...her village...she saw the havoc wreaked upon..not by others...another village but of that of her blood line.

Sasuke noticed she got quiet, even though he was staring into the fire as so was she he noticed she wavered a bit and quickly stood next to her. "Come on, you're probably still more worn out from earlier, should probably get some sleep." Sasuke suggested staying right next to her with a hand around her shoulders for support.