Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Nemui

Old 05-21-2008, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Good luck! It took me two days to get enough buds to get wings and those last few bugs were torture!
serious it took you two days to get one set of wings
i have been working since the event started and i havent gotten enough.and i havent spent one single bud.

last survivor
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2008, 12:57 AM

I know what you mean! I'm so close to the wings, but for some reason when first started the event I found quite a lot of buds, and then now I barely find orchid or buds. But I'm so close!! and after the wings I want to get a bunch of other items but I don't think I'll be getting many more buds if I buy the wings. =[

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-21-2008, 01:00 AM

Honestly...when I'm bored I'll just click on a page over and over until I get a bud or an orchid. You can get like....100 an hour. At least orchids. Not buds because they are more rare. I like using the contribution page because you don't have to scroll down. If you are on like the forums page there could be a bud/orchid at the bottom of the screen and you'll never know it.

Yeah
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 01:00 AM

I got enough orchids for the last item within an hour after I got the 4th item and still only have 59 buds, I really want a set of the wings but, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. We aren't getting as many buds because the "commons" will be put into the regular shops for twice the gold after the event so, I 'm really hoping to get enough buds for the wings.

sweetly25
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-21-2008, 01:02 AM

Naeru: I dont know.. right now I'm not even trying.. LOL bored so I'm trying to find some thread to chat

BUT before.. I just keep going in cycle.. click home to contribute [browse all shop]

after click from My account --> New post [ skip the trade cause stuff get stuck anyways]

thats all LOL no secrets

Naeru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-21-2008, 01:03 AM

sweets- well, maybe you're just lucky XD

Pandii
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Pandii

Old 05-21-2008, 01:04 AM

Okay....I'll try the contribution page. =]

I don't really like the new version of getting items!

I liked it when it "popped up". Much better. xP

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-21-2008, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemui View Post
serious it took you two days to get one set of wings
i have been working since the event started and i havent gotten enough.and i havent spent one single bud.

Well, I sit in front of the computer for a very very long time. Um....that's kind of all I do at the moment #>_># So yeah. Two days, but it would have taken longer if I weren't such a geek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah
We aren't getting as many buds because the "commons" will be put into the regular shops for twice the gold after the event so, I 'm really hoping to get enough buds for the wings.
I didn't know this....but it only makes that lack of buds more frustrating knowing that if you don't get it now, you'll have to pay even more for it later. D=

sweetly25
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-21-2008, 01:05 AM

Naeru: I think so.. haha..

a lot of people just open a lot of tabs and keep refeashing haha xD

my computer will totally die to open 32 tabs + >.>

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-21-2008, 01:05 AM

It gets a little bit boring....but in the end the job gets done pretty fast. :) I think you'll be suprised at how fast you get flowers.

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah View Post
We aren't getting as many buds because the "commons" will be put into the regular shops for twice the gold after the event so, I 'm really hoping to get enough buds for the wings.
and see thats what frustrastes me the most.
they KNOW well in good that the common event items
will still make a killing in the shop after they are added for full
price.
so i dont see the harm in making the buds a little easier to obtain
while this is going on.
i mean its 5 days what can that really harm.?

Claudia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2008, 01:38 AM

I have seventy four orchids and I don't need that many, they'll vanish tomorrow. Wish I could sell them or at least donate them to others.

Amiiu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 01:42 AM

I have 66 buds but only 11 orchids. I want 5 of the wings ;____;
And I want another one of today's item, I want two sets

SnowBunny
Rico's Angel

Old 05-21-2008, 01:44 AM

I was wondering what everyone was gonna do with the excess orchids.I think I may try for extra event items just to have or put on my mule.
I've noticed it takes about 90 minutes for a bud or orchid to show up for me.I've found its just easier to play games,er gold and buy commons that way.

Pandii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 01:47 AM

I'm bored. And this is getting super boring. D:

MarziPants
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-21-2008, 01:50 AM

Oh, I know what you mean, Pandii, I NEED more buds, and they hate me!

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBunny View Post
I was wondering what everyone was gonna do with the excess orchids.I think I may try for extra event items just to have or put on my mule.
I've noticed it takes about 90 minutes for a bud or orchid to show up for me.I've found its just easier to play games,er gold and buy commons that way.
at this point thats what im thinking of doing.
i willget more orchids [cuz thats all i get]
and then get a few more of certin items and then sell them later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandii View Post
I'm bored. And this is getting super boring. D:
yes it is.
so its not fun like its suppose to be

Pandii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 04:59 AM

This is super boring. I don't get why I'm still doing the event. D:

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-21-2008, 05:28 AM

Because you want more items. :D

Pandii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 05:38 AM

If you say so. -_-;;

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-21-2008, 05:39 AM

Aww, someone's getting a case of party-pooper-itis! D=

Pandii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 05:57 AM

Yup.

LOL. There was a bud at your feet. OOOOOO:

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-21-2008, 06:24 AM

XD

I think the most interesting/camouflaged place that I've found a bud was on the Menewsha Beta banner up there. It was right over the orchid, so I almost didn't see it.

Pandii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2008, 06:30 AM

Lol. ORLY?

Hmm...the most interesting or camouflaged place I've seen a bud or orchid was.....when I was playing snake. =] A little bit of the bottom was sticking out from beneath the game! xDDD

Sleepy. D: And plus I have to do homeworks. And I have finals. Which is weird. Because I'm in eighth grade. Do other junior high schools do this too? And my sister in sixth grade has finals too. What the hell? I'm confuseddd.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 05-21-2008, 08:13 AM

I just wish I had more time to collect both.

I'm currently finishing up a huge vacation, you see...the event landed right in the middle of it. I don't MIND; what happened was very much worth missing pretty much ANY event on ANY site...and I didn't FULLY miss it...but still, I wish it had been timed differently.

I really just want to get a full set of the orchid items, but that's seeming unlikely at this point. :sweat: And of course I want a set of those wings...but I'll probably end up selling something in the morning for that, instead of trying to save up enough buds, because I will NEVER get them that way.

I don't know which I like better, really. :sweat: