xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-24-2016, 11:10 PM

I have been coming here for years and I have been away and stuff and I feel like my friends who i roleplay with me don't like me or way to busy so I am thinking of quiting roleplay on here. I loved it and I want to keep roleplaying but no one wants to so I might just write stories on here from now on and if you guys feel like quiting roleplay that is fine go for it and you guys want to comment on here go ahead as well just read it and listen to it so please feel free.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 04-24-2016, 11:53 PM

I hope you join us in the main forums, it's always nice to see people joining in, though I'm sad to hear that there's nobody for you to role play with. That's always been one of the busier portions of the site.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-25-2016, 12:03 AM

i have been on here since i was 19 and now i am 26 and yea it is sad but it is alright I still do writing stories it helps.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 04-25-2016, 08:25 PM

I used to RP alot. But then my contacts would just never reply or drop off the face of the planet, forcing me to abandon the story altogether. Its quite depressing and mainly the reason I dont RP anymore :[