Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-23-2011, 10:33 PM

The Brotherhood of Shadows, Among the Most Feared Assasians in Sicily, Consisted of Four Memebers, Each with their own way of Killing and making money. But in the Last world War, when Their Country of profit was Bombared and invaded, the history of the Brotherhood was all but forgotten, until now. You and a group of your Best friends Have heard tales about what happend in Sicily long ago, and are going to Sicily during your Summer Vacation to Discover the Truth behind these tales, But what they find will be somthing that they might not be abled to face. What will happen if you Find the Secrets of the Brotherhood? Will you Go about your daily lives? or will you take on the Ancient Dynasty and live your life as a Assasian, why dont you decide?. One thing is for sure, The time of the Brotherhoods Revival is now.

The Area of Question is a Modern day version of Sicily, No Old world magic stuff or anything like that.

Here are the Rules

1. No godmodding [Like anybody dosent know]
2. Send profiles to me, and if Accepted post them yourself.
3. Make your Characters Realistic, I dont mind a Unuseual ability, but please make it somthing minor like mind Reading or somthing.
4. To make sure you read the rules, put a :feesh: somewere in your profile.

Here are the Skeletons

Menewsha name:
Character name:
Ability : [Like super human Agility or Mind reading, somthing like that]
Shortbio :
Pic :

Here is my Profile

Menewsha Name : Andraus
Character name : Ethen McGraw.
Ability : Inhuman Speed and a Knack for Lockpicking.
Shortbio : A good-natured, Selfless person to the General Public, but Inside Ethen is a Very Strange person. He heard the tales of the Brotherhood from his Grandfather, who said that Ethen had ties to the Brotherhood somehow. Ethens True purpose of this little Adventure is to Find out how he is connected to them.
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 05-23-2011 at 10:39 PM..

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 05-27-2011, 09:01 PM

:feesh:Menewsha name:rosi
Character name:Sandra
Ability : able to read minds ( but not all the time)
Shortbio :SHe doesn't want the whole world to know about her past. but here's a hint, she's cursed...
Pic :