Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-27-2011, 03:45 PM

{{I'm confusing myself... :gonk:}}

Damien thought about it. What had the paper said. He knew that he read the chapter. He just couldn't remember what was said in it.
".... I don't remember." he stated.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2011, 05:23 PM

A knowing look crossed Ianto's face but he didn't call the student out just yet. He suposed the question had been a little hard since the younger male definitely appeared to be near dead on his feet. He'd try something easier.
"fCan you remember anything covered in the chapter at all or did you just skim through it during class and not read it last night because you were too busy with your extra-coricular activities?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-27-2011, 06:35 PM

Damien shook his head. "I don't remember what happened. But I did read the lesson. I'm sure of it." he told him. He always did his work. So why couldn't he remember reading it? It was making his head hurt and he just wanted to go to sleep.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2011, 06:52 PM

Ianto's frown didn't lessen as he turned from Damien and walked back to the front of the classroom without a word to teh student. He was angry but he would not punish him this first time. The kid was clearly exhausted and he wasn't thinking clearly. Yet again he wished that more emphasis was put on education rather than athletic abilities in schools. It was ridiculous the number of students taht preferred to be tossing a ball about or doing some other type of sport and wasting their time rather than studying. Oh sure he knew that some students made it big and worked hard for what they got and he was fine with taht but the majority of them didn't and it annoyed him to no end.

"Once he was back at the front of the class he turned around to face the students. "As this is only my second day as a teacher I will let this slide and you will read the chapter that I asigned last night tonight for homework and to make sure you actually read it I'm asigning 1 A4 page homework also. You have to summaries the chapter and what you've learnt and then on the back draw some diagrams to make sure that the information is clear in your mind."

Ianto didn't mention Damien's homework for the rest of the lesson as he continued to teach, knowing that Damien would be completely lost this period as he hadn't read the chapters. Well taht was too bad. He hadn't done the homework so he'd need to watch up. Soon it was five minutes to the bell and he called the students to hault.

"Read the next chapter for tonight," he instructed. "It's only five pages long so it should be managable in roughly five to ten minutes. That goes for you too," he said, glancing at Damien. "And if you don't do this on top of the catch-up work you've been asigned then tomorrow you'll be in detention. Is that perfectly clear?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-27-2011, 11:21 PM

Damien wasn't very shocked when he was told to reread the assignment. He knew he would need to reread it. Though he was a bit upset that he was assigned more work. He nodded to the question he was asked. "Yes, sir. I understand." he said. He would make sure he got it done tonight. He wouldn't sleep until he did, he swore this to himself.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-28-2011, 07:59 PM

"Good, class dismissed," Ianto called as the bell rang, signaling the end of the period and thus lunch time. He sighed in relief as the students poared out of the room, happy to be away from teh history class and their teacher. Oh sure he hadn't actually been told that they hated him but it was obvious enough. Students usually hated teachers taht actually seemed to care about their education and didn't mess around with them in class. He'd heard a few stories about some of the teachers that didn't actually seem to care and just sta behind their desks all lesson doing nothing and practically letting the students get away with murder.

He sat behind his desk, debated whether to take a painkiller for his headache or not and finally decided against it. He hated taking medication. Only a few more periods to go then he could leave the school for the day. He hoped the time would pass soon.