Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-29-2011, 07:20 AM

Sarunoko sighed some as he finished getting ready and waited for Isis as for he had no clue where to go nor how to buy anything. He was glad to see his love getting better and he could tell she was feeling at least a little better by the way she was acting. He hadn't tried to make any move on her since what happened... he didn't want to hurt her at all. It had only been a few days... maybe 4? or 5? He wasn't exactly sure though it had felt that long since he had been forced to watch that horror and pain. He still blamed himself for that also though he knew it was not his fault.

(I know some of that is a bit random T~T sorry I haven't replied in awhile I've had blocks DX )

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 05-29-2011, 10:04 AM

Isis lazily pulled on a sundress and pulled her wet hair back with a slight smile at her reflection in the mirror. This was the first time she felt okay(and the first time she showered.) It was good enough where she could get up and walk by herself without to much pain. Hopefully this wouldn't take to long though. She didn't think she would last very long. "Sarunoko?" Isis called walking out of the bathroom to find him. "I don't stink anymore. So we can leave!" Her voice was happier than normal and she giggled leaning up to kiss him. "Let's go!"

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-29-2011, 05:36 PM

Sarunoko smiled and laughed some as he kissed her back then wrapped one arm around her waist and guided her to the door. "Okay love lead the way." he smiled some as he closed the door behind them.