VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 07:12 PM

"I have a nack for knowing. Raven is doing his job then." he said. "I told him to watch over you and to call me if the demon tries going after you. I have to go to do my responsibilties as demon king and tell my people that I have chosse a human to be my queen and tell them they will live with it, they are loyal to me and they will." he said. "I stayed last night and I will visit you when I can, but I need to go back and do what a king has to do for his people."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-31-2011, 07:29 PM

Angel looked at him and than smiled at him and kissed him on the forehead “please Zane be careful I hope to see you later today I hope.” Angel smiled and put the feather on her desk top and went to the bathroom and went to get ready for school. Angel was in the shower and was getting washed up as well. When she was done with the shower she left the bathroom and put on her goth outfit on. Angel put on her black shirt and black pants and make up as well and got her bag and left her home and went to school. Angel was at school and felt something was wrong right now and looked around and saw Raven looking at her and was guarding her and protecting her as well. Angel left her school and went to the graveyard like she always does right after school and than she looked at Raven and sigh. “Raven I need to be alone for a minute this is my mother grave please.” Raven looked at her and nodded and waited for her and looked at her and remember her mother was a beautiful woman. Raven looked at Angel and than knew she was done and Angel left the graveyard and Raven saw something and turned into human and grabbed her and jumped in a tree and hide from sight and knew something was wrong. Raven send a message to the lord of the demon is after her in day light not good.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 10:51 PM

He was just finishing up his duties for the day when he got the message. He went to the world and appeared in the tree next to them. "What is it Raven?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-31-2011, 11:05 PM

Raven looked at him and pointed and the demon was looking for Angel "well The demon will not stop until her gets Angel for his bride." Raven said "I don't like this my lord this is going worse you need to get Angel somewhere safe from him mostly." Raven said to him and angel was asleep and Raven gave her to him and jumped down. "I will fight him so you both can run away and get her safety my lord." Raven had to protect her for the sake of the underworld.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 11:15 PM

"Only fight him as long as you have to." he said to Raven and dashed off, he changed his form to a big black raven and flew with Angel on his back, high up, but slowly enough so she wouldn't fall, he got to a safe clearing and landed changing back to his human form and and holding the sleeping Angel.