View Poll Results: Humans VS Zombies!!!
Humans for the win!! I DESTROY ALL ZOMBIES!!!! 5 71.43%
Zombies kick ass!! I EATZ UR BRAINZ!!!!! 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2011, 02:57 AM

Loki nodded her head in acknowledgment of the two, but didn't say anything else. She wasn't as eager to spill her own secrets, even if they were already obvious. No need to confirm anything, she thought to herself. She returned to keeping watch, so to speak, on the house. She listened to the normal noises of the house and the woods, listening for other people that may be lurking outside. It was more difficult now that there were more people with her, but she was learning what noise went to which person gradually. Antsy, she played with her staff quietly, tapping it on the ground for a few beats, then resting it in her lap. "Why the hell did you start that fight anyways?" She muttered, half to herself, half to the music man.

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 05-31-2011, 12:18 PM

Liam looked at Bloodii with a warm smile. "Me too, me too!" His voice sounded like a teenager but he came off as a small child. It was really quite cute in a normal situation. "It is nice to meet you Ms. Bloodii and I don't know what DNA I have. Both of my parents were expirements and so was I. My mom escaped with me but she was captured. So my new mom took me in because she knew my mother. She tried to hide us when she knew the church had discovered my mom." Liam's voice had dropped from a childish to somber tone as he spoke.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-31-2011, 03:03 PM

(Sorry for the delay, everyone...>.<)

Seeing that everyone was introducing themselves in the makeshift house, Evan decided to follow suit. He wouldn't, however, give away his experiment details. That was something even he didn't know about.

He sighed, toying with the revolver chamber he happened to be holding. "Call me Evan. All you need to know is one, don't f*** with me. Two, if you need a sharpshooter, you obviously know who to call upon," he explained shortly and to the point, not offering any other detail. This was the style he was used to. An introduction, no questions asked, and you're expected to support the others until your life is on the line. After that, well...

That's when they say we'll see you off.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 06-01-2011, 01:42 AM

Alyssa followed the group into the house as she swatted at a fly that was buzzing around her face. She heard everyone introduce themselves and she tried to give a friendly smile to all of them as she tried to remember all their names. "I'm Alyssa," she told them softly as she slowly made her way to an old couch and sat down on the arm of it. At this point she felt so out of place that she rather listen to the rest of them speak than saying anything at all. None of them would have an easy time trusting her because she was human but she had made her opinion of the Saints rather obvious. She hated them more than anything, to her they were evil. Even her father.