NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-04-2011, 12:25 AM

This is a Role Play for Killers Pet & I.

Name: Elizabeth Carr
Appearance:
Grade: 11th.
Bio: I'll add in a little bit.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2011, 12:39 AM

Name: Roehl
Picture: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/i/20...sakimichan.png
Grade: 11
Bio: Fill in later. :)

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-04-2011, 12:55 AM

Elizabeth looked at the numbers on the doors until she came to a stop in front of her assigned room, '143'. Getting out the key that she had been giving she put it in the lock and then opened up the door, at the moment there was no one in her room, a couple of bags were there but not a sign of a person. This school was different from other boarding schools because they allowed co-ed boarding, of course you had to have permission for it but her parents didn't really care or notice. Setting her duffel bag and rolling bag down at the edge of her bed she sat down, already tired from the long flight and then drive that she had just went through.

Too bad she still had orientation to go through, it was a must that the students found all of their classes and met their teachers the day before, they could do it at their choosing but it was still a lot to go through along with signing up for extra curricular activities and meeting friends. Running a hand through her short hair she wondered when she would finally get to meet her room mate, she hoped soon to see if it was a male or female .

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2011, 01:01 AM

Roehl tumbled into the room with another guy holding Roehl's head under his arm. "Give up dude!" the boy yelled. Roehl laughed and tapped his leg. The boy let him go and left the room laughing. Roehl laughed as his friend left and then noticed the girl sitting on the second bed. "Wow, I actually got a female this year." he said still smiling. "Nice to meet you. I'm Roehl." He said extending his hand.

He had been going to this school for two years and had a boy room mate both years. The friend that just had his head pinned under his arm to be precise. Rohel had figured that they would be roommates again this year but he was wrong. Though neither of them were mad about it.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-04-2011, 01:17 AM

This was Elizabeth's second year at the school, but she still didn't really know anyone. Her hopes were that she would be able to make friends, and actually talk to people this year instead of being so shy. "Hi, I'm Elizabeth and it's nice to meet you too," she said with a bright smile looking over at his friend. "I'm surprised I got a guy for a room mate too," she said with a grin before standing up and stretching.

"Have you already gone through your orientation?" she asked looking at the two of them. Secretly she hoped they hadn't just so she would have someone to walk with, Elizabeth wasn't a clingy person but she had enjoyed the company of people a lot more lately.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2011, 01:32 AM

"Skip has, but I haven't yet." Roehl said. "Dude, I gotta go unpack, catch up with you later." Skip said and left. Roehl waved at him as he left then looked to Elizabeth. "Care to accompany me to orientation?" he asked smiling and holding out his arm like he was asking her to dance. He was always nice to the ladies. His mom had raised him to be that way before she died. He could tell that this girl was shy just by looking at her.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-04-2011, 01:38 AM

Watching as the other boy left the room she nodded and blushed slightly as he asked her to go with him, "Sure," she said with a grin before taking his arm and waiting for him to lead the way. First the would get their class schedules and hear a lecture then they would go find their new classes and teachers. It was a long and drawn out process but it was only for one day, then the real work would begin. "So how old are you?" Elizabeth asked him as they left the room.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2011, 01:52 AM

Roehl smiled at her question. "I'm 17." he said as he pushed open the door to the auditorium. There were set schedules of when the lectures would be done so that kids could choose when to come in and hear them. They were jut in time for the next lecture. Roehl found them seats and sat down. "How old are you if you dont mind me asking?" he said kindly as a teacher handed him his schedule.

He sighed as he looked it over. All the boring classes where clumped together this year and he hated it when that happened. But at least the second half of his day would be fun. It had all his art classes in it.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-04-2011, 02:09 AM

"I don't mind at all, I'm 16," she told him looking around and smiling at him, "Thank you," she said as he lead her to a seat. 'Wow he's quite the gentleman,' she thought to herself as she took her own schedule. Elizabeth's wasn't too bad, the classes that she didn't like and the classes that she did were separated and that's the way she preferred it.

There were core classes and then her electives, music, art and theater classes. She had decided to go with those because she'd figure it would get her out more, at least talking to new people. That was going to be her main goal and she would keep reminding herself of it so she could make it happen.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2011, 02:49 AM

Roehl folded his schedule and listened as the headmaster started the lecture. He went over the usual rules and what the school expected of the co-ed kids. When he was done he wished them all a good year and to stay out of trouble. Roehl stood up and held out his hand to help Elizabeth up. "Need any help finding any classes?" he asked her.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-04-2011, 03:11 AM

Elizabeth took her schedule and put it in her satchel before letting him help her up and thinking, "I don't know if I do yet, I think I know where most of it is, but in what direction are you heading first?" she asked looking up at him.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2011, 03:18 AM

Roehl pulled out his schedule again and looked it over. "To the history classes." he said and put it back in his pocket. He hated history with a pation Usually he fell asleep during it and would get yelled at but he didn't care because he still passed the class. This was typical with all his classes that he didn't get to draw or paint or mold something. He sighed out his nose and smiled at her. "Where you heading?" he asked.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-04-2011, 03:59 AM

"Oh, I have history classes, then I have to go to the English area," she told him already knowing the order of her schedule, "Can we walk together?" Elizabeth asked looking up at him, she hoped that they would get along because he seemed really nice.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2011, 09:40 PM

"I'd be honored to walk you to your classes." he said and half bowed. He loved to act like this to make people laugh. I guess you could say he was a bit of a class clown. He didn't mind though and neither did many of his teachers. Most of them found him to be a good humors break from a long day of teaching. Of coarse others just thought of him as annoying.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-05-2011, 03:55 PM

Grinning she smiled at him, "Well thank you," she said with a laugh shaking her head, "You're quite the character," she commented as they began to leave the building. Even though it had only been a short time Elizabeth had the feeling they were going to be good friends, "Are you excited for your classes?" she asked him.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-05-2011, 05:09 PM

Roehl walked next to her to her first class. He didn't need to find his cause he had the school mesmerized. "I'm excited about my afternoon classes. Not so much about the morning ones." he said. When they got to her first class he opened the door for her with a smile. "This teacher is really nice as long as you do all your work." he said.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-05-2011, 07:04 PM

"What are your afternoon classes?" she asked looking over at him. Then they got near the classrooms, walking as he opened the door she looked around and spotted the teacher. "Thanks for the heads up," she said with a grin before letting go of his arm and going to talk to her teacher.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-05-2011, 10:12 PM

Roehl crossed his arms and leaned on the door as he watched in. He was tapped on the shoulder and turned to see Skip. Roehl pushed away from the door letting it close and smiled to his friend. "What's up dude?" he asked.
"You gotta help me out dude. I got that weird nerd Hector as a roommate. I walked in and he's turned even my side of the room into a nerds paradise. I had to get out before I barfed." Skip said running a hand through his hair. Roehl rolled his eyes. "Just got talk to the Headmaster. He's in between lectures. He'll switch your room."Roehl said patting his friend on the back. Skip walked off and Roehl took a seat on a hallway bench.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 12:48 AM

There were a lot of people in the room with her so she didn't really get a chance to talk to the teacher that much, she was given and itenerary with their class schedule so the class was pretty much set up day by day, she hoped that it wouldn't be too boring. "Mr. Reed," she said looking down at his name at the top of the paper, Roehl said he was alright so it should all be okay.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 01:09 AM

Roehl leaned back on the bench and crossed his hands behind his head. He could hear people talking inside the class room. Typical first day of school. As he sat there thinking about what there might be for lunch a group of kids ran by laughing. He watched them run down the hall and looked down the other way and watched as last years Junior varsity quarter back ran towards them yelling. He had pink paint dripping down him, obviously the bad end of a dumb prank. Roehl chuckled as the burly boy ran past.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 01:19 AM

Elizabeth walked out of the classroom in time to see people running towards her, quickly jumped backwards so she wouldn't get run over because it was bound to happen. The petite girl got bumped into at least four times a day and she tended to bruise easily, if they ran into her she'd probably go flying, looking over she saw Roehl sitting on a bunch. Smiling she walked over to him, "Alright, I'm all done," she told him.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 01:31 AM

Roehl stood up smiling. He looked at the floor for a second and laughed at the pink paint splatters. "Next class or shall we just go to the cafe and get some lunch?" he asked. His stomach was quietly growling. He was bumped into by a freshman. The freshman mumbled an apology and Roehl just smiled at him.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 01:53 AM

Thinking for a moment she shrugged, "Well if you're hungry we can go to lunch, I could eat," she said with a smile. Elizabeth watched him as he handled the freshman, "You seem to be a really nice guy," she told him with a grin any other guy would have called him a name or push him out of the way.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 02:03 AM

"We were all freshman once too." he said walking with her to the lunch room. "Anything special you want? I'll buy it." he said smiling as he grabbed a tray and walked up to the line. The school cafe was like a buffet. As long as you had money to pay for it you could get it. A lot of the kids at the school, mostly the boys, liked this since usually their parents gave them debt cards to buy their lunches with.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 02:09 AM

Pausing for a moment she frowned, "Oh I don't know if I could let you buy my lunch," she said with a smile. "I'd feel bad," she told him running a hand through her hair and grabbing a tray. Following him through the buffet she got some pasta and bread sticks with a salad for a side.