OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to OriginalSin Send a message via Yahoo to OriginalSin

Old 02-24-2011, 11:36 PM

An Escaped Mental Patient and Normal Person Roleplay...

Imagine living with an escaped mental patient and being completely unaware...

Name: Finn Riley

Personality: Finn is a reserved and quiet guy, but he loves to have fun. He can be very boisterous at times, especially with his little brother, Kai. Finn can be very shy at times, but once you get to know him he is sweet, honest and very genuine. The only minor flaw to Finn's sensitive personality is that he can be very protective. Some would not think this could be a problem, but he is occasionally jealous, especially when he really cares about someone.
Bio: Having grown up with only his mother, Finn is very in touch with a sensitive side that other boys his age are afraid to show. His father left him and his mother when he was only a few days old, leaving them with little money. Finn got his first job at the age of 15 and had been earning money ever since. Now 18, he had opened his own business; an art studio which is very successful.

Name: Moxie Willow

Personality: Moxie is a very loud, fun person. She loves to have fun. Loud and slightly sarcastic, Moxie also has a sensitive side which she is usually afraid to show. She occasionally makes friends due to her bubbly, bright personality, but she can also be quite shy... Especially if she doesn't think she can trust someone.
Bio: Moxie has been an orphan since she was 7. Though going through a great trauma of losing both her parents to a murder; her only living relatives, she still somehow managed to maintain a happy, carefree personality. However, the incident with her family left her very un-trusting and she can be quite closed off at times.

Last edited by OriginalSin; 02-25-2011 at 09:26 PM..

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-25-2011, 01:52 AM

Name: Parker Mcbane

Personality: Parker is shy,quiet and usually shuts everyone out when they ask her questions about why she is where she is.
She tends to lash out when she is reminded what she did on the day why she was sent to a Phyco hospital.
Bio: Parker was sent to a phyco hospital because she had nearly beat a man to death and she had repeatedly attempted suicide in multiple ways and she had always been hearing voices telling her what to do.

Name: Todd Quincy

Personality: Todd is stubborn and very determined. He never gives up when there seems to be no hope for someone. He keeps trying no matter the tole on his body is.
Bio: Todd had always wanted to help people. He grew up with his mother who was a doctor. From personal experience he wanted to become a doctor and so he did. When he heard about what happened to Parker he wanted to help her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a cold and depressed looking day. Parker was in the phyco hospital which was for mental patients. In every Hall, they looked the same with white walls,ceilings and floors. To every room there were large glass wide windows that were clear and the doors were clear as well. To enter one of the doors the doctors,nurses had to type in a security code and scan there hand and slide in there security card to make sure this wasn't an intruder. Their security system was very complex.There were very many doctors and Todd was headed down the hall to visit one of his many patients. A young girl named Parker. He was reading her file and mostly what everyone knew about her was that everyone thought she was crazy. She had no friends, was very quiet and could lash out if anyone was to anger her. Todd sighed. He did the usual security procedure to enter a patients room. Once inside her room he sat on a chair by her bed. Parker was laying down on her bed. Every patients room had no color. "Hello Parker how are you doing today?" He asked hoping she would at least made more progress then she has.

Todd knew she wouldn't have made progress though. Especially since there was no one who could cheer her own except todd. Having no friends and not having a family, it was hard to even be positive. Seeing Parker didn't talk he decided to give her some space since it was pretty early in the morning. "i will give you some time alone. But i will be back this afternoon." He told her. Todd got up and left her room and going to his office.

When Todd came in her room there she was a young girl white hair like snow and eyes like the grass. Her porcelain skin and petite figure made her look more innocent. She had long and beautiful eyelashes which brought out the beauty of her eyes. Her cheeks were usually rosy pink but they haven't been like that ever since she was put into this so called hospital. She wore pale colored dresses. All of her clothes were completely either white,or gray. She preferred white over gray. When he asked how she was today she didn't reply. All she did was look out the window and had her back to Todd. He could tell today of all days she was not doing well. She usually spoke but today was different. She didn't speak at all.

After Todd left Parker sighed. She usually felt depressed and alone. She had no life. Those voices kept telling her over and over that her life was over. But she shook her head denying it. She got up off her bed walking to the window and looking outside. She wanted to be out there. In the real world finding true love, hanging out with friends laughing and putting her past behind her. She wanted that so badly. She needed it. It was the only way in her mind to be free out of this depressing routine of hers. She then realized what she had to do. She had to Escape out of this place.

Parker had seen many movies of when someone was in a place they had to escape out of. She paced in her room and looked outside. "I need a diversion." she said as she went to her bathroom and broke the glass in her room which anyone would hear. The nurses rushed into her room and she acted very panicked. Though without a blink of an eye she took one of the nurses security code cards. She was good at picking pockets,and hacking as well. She hid the card in her sleeve. The other nurse helped her sit down. "i-i need some water." she said as both the nurses nodded. when they had their backs to her she grabbed a vase and knocked both of them out and escaped out of her room with the security code card. This was a start of a very risky yet interesting plan of hers.

Last edited by MoodyBats; 02-26-2011 at 12:47 AM..

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2011, 07:54 PM

Throwing his head back, Finn downed another shot and then shook his head as if the taste would just fall out of his mouth. It had been yet another hard day at work, but at least it was Friday. A young lady had come into the studio today, requesting a professional style portrait of her young daughter. A fair enough request one would think, but no. This woman had to make everything difficult, and her daughter would not sit still for anything. The portrait took Finn 9 hours in total, and still he had to coat it and frame it for the woman. Good thing the shop was not open until Monday really; two days off!

Looking over to his friend, Finn smiled and then said "Fancy another drink Mox?" before winking cheekily. "Jeez, slow down Finn! You'll be wasted before 10 o'clock!" he heard her say over the roar of the gathering bar crowd. Shaking his head, Finn chuckled at how slow she was being tonight and ordered another beer anyway. Moxie had been his best friend since they were both 12. They had done everything together and had so much in common, and now that they were older they usually spend Friday nights in the bar. It was difficult at times, of course, becuase they both had busy jobs and different lifestyles, but Finn would never let his best friend out of his life for good.

Sipping tenderly at her Brandy and Coke, Moxie occasionally glanced over to her best friend; Finn. This was tradition to them... Drinks and dinner on a Friday night. She often wondered if he really enjoyed spending the time with her or if he just asked her out because he wanted to get drunk and she was the only one who let him stay over when he didnt have the cash to get home. Letting her mind wander, she thought back to the days when they would play on swings and slides in the park.

When Moxie herd Finn over the crowd, she let her day dreaming go and looked over to him. Every 10 minutes like clockwork, he would ask if she wanted another drink. "Jeez, slow down Finn! You'll be wasted before 10 o'clock!", she giggled; a fable attempt to calm his drinking down so that he might actually be able to stand by the end of the night... She knew it wouldn't work.

As usual, Moxie was right, and by 1.00am she was calling a cab for herself and Finn whilst holding him up. Looking over the road, she saw a glimmer of light coming from a room in the Hospital. Calling it a 'Hospital' wasn't right, but Moxie was too politically correct to call it a 'Phyco Ward' like some of her friends. Shuddering as the cold hit her slender frame, Moxie almost let go of Finn's waist and he toppled a little before she managed to grab his side again. Something felt wrong. Very wrong.

[[I know the timings a little different, but I thought I would do my scene the night before Parker's escape... Plus, I couldnt think of another good introduction without having them getting drunk together... Something they should probably not be doing early in the morning :) ]]

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-27-2011, 10:59 PM

Parker felt relieved she got passed the security system. As she was in the hall she began walking and looking around. She couldn't believe she was out of that god forsaken room finally.Im finally free out of that room. Stay calm Parker your not in the safe zone yet. she told herself taking a deep breath. She then stood up straight walking through the halls but, she heard someone was coming and she opened the nearest door and closed it behind her. Lucky her it was the staircase in the hospital. She began to walk down the stairs. She looked over the railing seeing there were a lot of stairs. She sighed and began to run down them though it really wasn't safe to run down the staircase when wearing slippers. But she couldn't risk getting caught. She kept running down the stairs. She was nowhere near being halfway down.

While Parker was running down the staircase he wanted to check up on parker. So he was headed to her room. When he entered her room he saw the two nurses unconscious. He then rushed over to them and called security. "Security! we have a patient loose!" he shouted. He growled at himself. " @#!*% i knew this day would come.." he told himself as he stood on his feet and helped the two nursed up who were now just waking up. "What happened?" Todd asked as one of the nurses spoke. as she rubbed her head. "Parker...she broke the mirror and she was panicing so we rushed in here to calm her down and she asked for water but then she hit us with a vase and we blacked out. Im very sorry this is our fault." "No it isn't. we'll find her." he said with a smile. "You two should head home we'll take care of this." he said as the two nurses nodded and soon left. Soon there were security men running down the halls trying to find her. One of them went down the staircase.

Hearing the stairway door open and hearing someone running down the stairs she looked up and could see an officer and she began to run faster. There was noway she was going to get caught while she was this far. Though when she was halfway down the stairs she slipped and fell because of her slippers. She took her slippers leaving them behind and ran faster. After about 20 minutes she was out of the building panting. Just when she got outside it was raining hard. The grass was soaked. she would see there was a fence. She climbed over it and ran past the forest panting. When she felt she was far enough she ended up at the docks of the beach. She didn't know where else she could go. Her apartment was probably sold as was all of her things. She sat on the docks and looked at the water watching the rain hit the water. She couldn't believe she escaped finally. "I hope they don't find me...but where am i suppose to go now. I have no other clothes,i have no money and everyone things im crazy when im not." she told herself.

When the rain stopped Parker looked up at the sky laying down on the docks. She needed to think of another plan. How was she going to get clothes and how was she going to look decent. "I could pick pockets..." she told herself. she let out a deep sigh. She didn't want to become a criminal. She wanted to live a normal life for once in her life. She wanted actually to be free from this nightmare and live a life she wanted to with friends and have someone who loved her and she loved him back. And they were always there for her and loved her no matter of her past. She wanted to have a family and stay in this world instead of being in that hospital and having her children witness that she was truly crazy. She shook her head of those thoughts to drown them out as she could hear the birds chirp and the ocean's soft and gentle waves.

[its okay though this may make things a bit more complicated since they have different times now because i never tried this before but i has a plan. ;)]

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2011, 01:20 AM

Finn woke with a pounding headache. Obviously he had been drunk again the night before. Looking around, he knew instantly where he was; Moxie's apartment. The beige couch with green and blue pillows was a huge give away, but even if he had not seen them he would know. There was a distinct smell to the place; it always smelled of fresh air and the ocean... Probably because it was situated right on the beach.

"Mox?!" he called out, but he got no reply. She had probably taken the dog for a walk or gone for breakfast or something. Looking around once more, Finn noticed a note pinned to the door. It was hard for him to stand up, but he forced himself to. Feeling queasy and very wobbly on his feet, Finn stumbled over to where the note was and read it aloud. "Finn, I've gone down to the Psychiatric Hospital. I wanted to find out a little more about my grandmother, and last night I got a feeling that now was the right time. If you decide to stay, don't make a mess. If not, I'll call you later! Last night was... Interesting. Pain killers in the cupboard where they usually are! Have fun, love Moxie x". Finn smiled as he read the note and then scrunched it up and threw it in the bin.

He went to the cupboard and took out two pain killers, poured himself a glass of water and swallowed the two tablets together. Glancing out the window, he saw a girl sitting alone on the beach. She seemed to be dressed in a plain hospital gown of some sort. Her white hair was blowing around in the gentle breeze and she was soaked wet through due to the rain. Grabbing a set of keys from the bowl on the side, Finn ran out of the apartment armed with an umbrella and a coat.

"Hey, are you okay?!" he called as he neared the girl. He didn't want to be rude or disturb her, he was simply worried about her. It was quite cold outside and the rain probably didn't help at all. As he got even closer, he put the umbrella up and held it out so that it sheltered her. "Here, take this. You must be freezing" he said sweetly handing the girl his coat which he had brought with him.

The walls of every corridor were plain and dull and it was really starting to scare Moxie. She had never been in a place like this. Turning a corner, she walked straight into a man wearing a suit. That was all she could see of him before she walked face first into his chest. "Crap, sorry!" she stuttered pulling herself away. Getting a better look at the man, she noticed he was quite tall with white hair, stunning golden eyes and pale skin. He was wearing a suit, but the thing that made her realize he worked here was the staff badge he was wearing. She smiled and mumbled "I need to be more careful!" then smiled up at him.

Brushing a strand of her beautiful ginger hair from her eyes, Moxie gazed up at the man wondering what she should say. When she did finally open her mouth, all that came out was "I'm doing research!". Blushing fiercely, she shook her head and waved the man goodbye. "I'll leave you to your work now!" she mumbled again before forcing herself to turn away. He probably thought she was so stupid. It wouldn't surprise her if he wanted to admit her to the hospital after that little mishap.

[[I tried to catch up with your characters a little to make it easier for this thing to flow. If your not okay with them meeting yet, just let me know and I can change it... :) ]]

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-28-2011, 03:24 AM

Parker was thinking trying to keep those voices out of her head that kept reminding her she wont be able to live in this world. Your A Phyco! Thats all you will ever be! You wont ever make it in this world. You only belong in that hospital! She shook her head denying those things her voices inside her head told her and taunted her about. As she shook her head and had her hands on her head,She suddenly heard a young man's voice. She stopped shaking her head and she looked up at him. "Im not necessarily okay." she admitted sighing. "I ran away from a place that i didn't belong in. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I'm not. Though no one ever believes anything that comes out of my mouth. You probably would think I'm crazy if you knew where i came from too. Everyone does. Sorry. I um..you don't need to listen about all this nonsense I'm spilling out on you. Im Parker." she said with a smile. "you don't need to worry about me. You probably have better things to worry about or do." She said with a smile as she stood up. He could see that on her side her dress was blood stained and where her elbow had blood stained with blood as well from her slip and her feet were bruised up and had cuts not to mention dirty.

"I must look like a real mess in front of a really cute guy." she said chuckling a bit. She wanted to take this oppertunity to have his help but if he knew where she came from she knew he would send her back to the phyco hospital she was at in the first place. No..i can't go back there. I wont! she thought to herself. She hated looking like a mess in front of such a cute and kind guy. It made her feel like he would laugh at her and call her names then he would leave. Who wouldn't if they knew what people thought of her as.

Meanwhile at the hospital the halls were filled with security guards. They were talking to most of the doctors and even the police was here. Since the police were here people knew there was something serious going on and it was not good. The police did make a huge deal out of a lot of things. But the police were here to ask questions and to find Parker. There were many killers who would want to kidnap a girl like parker so they were asking everyone questions. After one of the investigators that were with the police officers was done talking to Todd he walked down the halls, rubbing his head trying to get things together. He couldn't believe parker was out of the building. " @#!*% .." he muttered to himself. Suddenly he felt someone bump into him. He saw it was a girl with ginger-like colored hair. He noticed she was acting embarrassed. Before she left he smiled. "Wait!" he said. "Are you here to see someone?" he asked her. "Im a doctor here so i can help you if your lost. This place is pretty big." he said. "If your not familiar with this place i can show you around. Though this place seems pretty busy because we can't actually find one of our patients."

[you did good.]

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2011, 06:13 PM

Finn stood and watched the young girl talking. She seemed perfectly normal to him, regardless of the fact that she kept saying people thought she was crazy. When she finally got around to introducing herself, Finn smiled and held out his hand. "Parker. What a beautiful name! I'm Finn!" he said and then coughed a little from all the sand blowing into his face. When Parker said that he probably had better things to worry about, Finn frowned. "No, I have nothing better to worry about, and even if I was worried about something else, you are definately more important".

Glancing down, Finn noticed that Parker's arm was bleeding and that she had blood all over her gown. Plus, her feet were badly bruised and were also bleeding from thousands of tiny cuts. Putting his arm around Parker, Finn cuddled her close and began to lead her back in the direction of Moxie's apartment. "Come on, your hurt. Lets get you cleaned up? And don't worry about looking a mess. I've looked worse!" he chuckled and then realized what she had said about him being cute. Finn blushed a little but tried to hide it so that she didnt think he was soft or anything. Did she really think he was cute? he smiled to himself and then tightened the grip on Parker's small shoulders.

Finn looked down at her and smiled to himself again. She was so pretty and sweet, but there was something about her that really struck Finn. She was so criticizing about herself and she seemed to be very shy and aware of every little word that came from her mouth. Finn wondered what had happened to her to make her feel the way she did about herself, but he decided not to say anything until she was safe and warm and not bleeding. "What do you say to a nice mug of hot chocolate when we get back to the apartment?" he asked.

Yes, Finn realized that she might think he was strange. Maybe even a kidnapper or something weird like that, but he was genuinely trying to help Parker. He thought she was so perfect and he didnt even really know her yet. Though, he strongly hoped that he would get the chance to know her better and that she wouldn't assume he was a freak that was trying to take her away and kidnap her.

Moxie heard the man calling her and telling her to wait. She blushed a little as she had hoped he would just think she was some kind of weirdo and let her go. It was so embarrassing having ran into him face first, then on top of that, she had been so amazed by how gorgeous he was that she had stammered out something that probably didnt even sound English. Spinning on her heels, Moxie turned to face him. He was still as handsome as she remembered him to be only a few moments ago. Answering his question as best she could without saying something stupid was probably all she could try and do since she was pinned to the spot with embarrassment. "I'm here to find out a little more about my grandmother. She was a patient here a long time ago, but my mother always says that she was not at all, well, disturbed. So, I'm here to research about her and her condition. Though, she is dead, so you might not be able to show me to her room, but I would definately like a tour!" she giggled a little at the end and then went a bright red color again. Moxie wanted to say sorry again for walking into him, but she thought he might think she was stupid or immature for not getting over it...

Damn it! The one day I hardly wear any makeup and I meet a seriously gorgeous guy. Typical! she thought to herself as she spotted her own reflection in a glass window.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-28-2011, 06:45 PM

When he told her she was important she slightly blushed. She couldn't believe a good looking guy such as himself wasn't running for the hills. He was actually talking to her and he was going to help her get cleaned up. "thank you Finn all of this sounds great right now." she admitted as she smiled up at him. Parker felt like she was getting another chance. Instead of being in that hospital she was getting the opportunity to live a normal life. No more staying locked up in a plain room with no color and no life. she now had the chance to live the life she had always wanted to live. She hoped that she could become good friends with this Finn guy. Even if she had just met him she knew he was a sweet guy.

Parker found it kinda sad how Finn was basically the only guy who could see her for who she is and not what other people thought she was or assumed who she was. She glanced up at Fin here and there but she didn't really say anything on the whole way to the apartment. He could tell she was very quiet and shy. The touch of Finn's hand on her shoulder made her feel safe for once. When they finally got to the apartment and Finn let her inside she was glad to see some color instead of plain,boring and depressing colors. Even though some people wouldn't like these colors they were definitely much better then staring at white depressing walls for months.

"this place is nice." she said with a smile. she stayed standing to wait what Finn wanted her to do and how she would get cleaned up. Her feet fell soar though as did her whole body. She had ran a lot and she felt completely exhausted. She felt like she might collapse soon.

Todd listened to what Moxie said as he had eye contact with her and nodded. "I see. Well i am going to need your grandmother's name and i will check my office on her file. We keep files on all of our patients in case their family members or friends want to know something about them or if something happens." he explained to her. He didn't want to sound suspicious or creepy. He was always never sure how to act around girls. But since this was his job he tried to at least sound what he knew what he was doing. He hated when he studdered and made a fool of himself. People usually judged him easily because of when he got nervous it sounded like he was uncertain about things.

"My name is Todd by the way. If i hadn't treated your grandmother it was probably my mother since she often came here to take care of patients." he told her as he headed to his office with Moxie. He did find Moxie attractive but he didn't stare at her. He was polite and kept his eyes ahead and to focus on his job and what was on his mind at the moment.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2011, 07:16 PM

When Finn opened the door to Moxie's apartment and Parker complimented it, he chuckled. "Thanks, but its not mine. The girl who owns it is called Moxie. I just stay here when I get really drunk, like last night! She wont mind you being here, she's real friendly!" he smiled and then lead her into the living area. The whole apartment was open planned and beautifully arranged. It sometimes fascinated him how good a designer Moxie was, he even advised her to go into interior design.

"Come this way, I'll get you something nice to wear, and start to run you a hot bath. How does that sound?" he asked Parker as he motioned for her to sit on the couch. She looked so pretty as she looked around. It was almost like she had never seen color before... Finn smiled though he knew she was not looking at him. He wandered into Moxie's bedroom and pulled open one of the drawers that had her clothes in. He chose a plain white dress with a blue sash around the waist... Finn had no idea if Parker would like it, but at least it would be more comfortable than her blood stained gown. On his way back down to Parker, he quickly went into the master bathroom and pulled the hot water tap all the way so that hot water streamed out like a scolding waterfall. He also turned on the cold tap, but only a little, so that when Parker did climb into the water it would not burn her.

As he got down the stairs, Finn passed the dress to Parker. "You can change in there" he said as he pointed to a changing area on the other side of the room. As she went to change, he got out all the things he would need to clean up Parker's arm and feet; bandages, antiseptic wipes, infection spray and some cotton wool pads. He also ran the hot water tap into a bowl so that he could use the water to clean off the dried blood. "Come into he kitchen when your done and I'll clean your arm and feet up!" he shouted. Yes, it might have been silly to let Parker change before she had a bath to calm herself and rest her feet, but Finn thought she might be more comfortable and relaxed if she was not wearing a blood stained gown.

Moxie smiled and began to follow the man. "Her name was Elizabeth Willow. She was a patient about 19 years ago. She died just before I was born" Moxie explained. When he introduced himself, Moxie repeated his name in her head so that she would not forget it, though how she could possibly forget this mans name she did not know. "Nice to meet you Todd. My name's Moxie, but please call me Mox. I hate the name, but my mother wanted me to be named after my other grandmother" she gushed and then realized she was talking about things that did not interest Todd at all. "Sorry. I babble when I'm nervous" she giggled and continued to follow Todd to what she assumed would be his office. He would probably take her on a tour later on after she had found out what she needed to know.

Something popped into Moxie's mind then, and she could not help but voice it. "Did you say that one of your patients in missing?" she asked, starting to feel a little uncomfortable with the situation. What if the patient was dangerous?!

P.s. Here's the outline and basic decor of the apartment Finn is describing: The Apartment

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-01-2011, 08:52 AM

Parker nodded. "That sounds great thank you very much." She said as she sat onto the couch. She felt actually relaxed. Someone was actually taking care of her and the right way for once. Though she didn't want to take advantage of this opportunity and end up ruining it. So when Finn came back with the dress she took it and went in the direction where she should change. She slipped off her blood stained gown and put the clean one on. It was white yes but it at least looked good. And it had a bit more appeal and color to it thanks to the blue sash around the waist of the dress.

Once she got the dress on she fixed her hair a bit she walked into the kitchen ready for him to clean her arm,feet and her side since she had also scraped her side. she sat on a stool in the kitchen since she felt really tired. She hadn't slept all day. "If your wondering how my feet and my body got this way..i ran away like i said but i slipped down a large staircase and i was running all night. Do you want to know where i came from though? i mean your offering me so much right now. And you deserve to know a little bit more about me." Parker said with a smile though she also looked very serious. And she was serious.

He opened the door to his office going to his file cabinet looking under the name Elizabeth Willow when he found it he smiled. "Aha! here it is.Mox." he said grinning and sitting at his desk opening the file. "Well first off is do you want to know how she died or do you have any specific questions you want to ask." He asked. There was a lot about her grandmother though."There is a lot information about your grandmother and her condition. If you want you can look at this file on your own since this is your grandmother we are discussing about."

Todd stood up leaning against his desk with his arms folded over his chest. Though his shirt was opened a bit and Moxie could see he had scars on his chest and throat.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-03-2011, 09:13 PM

Finn smiled as Parker came into the kitchen wearing the pretty white dress. She looked so beautiful. When she sat down, Finn immediately began to clean her wounds. Some were deeper than others but none were too serious that she needed to go to hospital. Kneeling in front of Parker's feet, Finn looked up and winked at her playfully. He gently began to wipe away the dirt on her feet so that he could get a better look at the damage. There were shards of glass and a lot of sand in the open wounds on her feet, but just like before, it was nothing so serious that required hospital treatment. He grabbed up a pair of tweezers and gently pulled out any stones or glass pieces and then sprayed antiseptic all over the battered soles of her feet. "This will sting for a few moments" he smiled and then stood up so that their eyes were practically level.

When Parker began to talk about where she had come from again, a pang of curiosity struck Finn and he didnt really know what to say. "If you don't mind telling me about it, I would like to hear. But I didnt want to ask, in case you weren't ready to talk about it yet" he said and then set to work dabbing antiseptic cream on the rest of Parker's cuts.

Moxie sat down in a chair opposite Todd's desk and smiled when he pulled out a file. He seemed quite pleased with himself about it too. When he asked if she wanted to look through it on her own, Moxie had to think for a moment before she could answer. "I would love to look through it, but not on my own. There will be a lot in there that I don't understand or that makes no sense to me and I would like it if you or someone else as experienced could tell me if I get confused" she smiled. Moxie realized how stupid she must have sounded to the handsome Todd but she was telling the truth, and if that made her look like a fool then that is probably what she was.

It was completely by accident, but Moxie somehow managed to glance down to Todd's chest. She blushed a little and instantly pulled her Orange Brown eyes back up to stare at his equally gorgeous face. However, she had not done this quick enough to not notice the scars on his chest. Now curiosity would get the better of her... "Todd, erm, pardon my interest but what are those scars on your, erm, chest?" she blushed. Now he knew that she had been checking him out!

[[Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been really ill this week; I caught a virus type thing and have spent all week in bed with a bucket by my bed :(]]

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-04-2011, 01:25 AM

"You have to promise me something.Promise you wont freak or call the cops." she said as she twirled her hair a bit. "I ran away from that mental hospital. People think im crazy but im not. I mean i had problems. But im not seriously mental or anything. The people there...they treated me like i was deadly sick. There was no hint of color in my wardrobe or in the entire building. I couldn't stay there any longer. I felt like i was going to go crazy. When i slipped i was wearing slippers and i took a tumble down the stairs which is where i scrapped my elbow and side." She explained to him. He could tell she was scared of what his reaction would be after she told her whole story.

She took a deep breath in. He could tell tears were actually forming in her eyes. "I have no family. Not that i can remember of. Whenever i get close to someone i get shut down either that or i black out or something. I have tried to kill myself a lot because there is no one in this world that cares about me. I wanted to be out of that hospital so i could live the life i always wanted. To make friends, and hangout with them, go to school,fall in love,go to prom,make a family." she said as she had tears running down her cheeks now. "you must think I'm some psycho. I'm not crazy i know I'm not. I know that i am sane."

"I will stay with you while you read and look at your grandmother's file. If you do get stuck on what something means i will explain it to you." He told her with a sweet and gentle smile. Todd was taking an interest in Moxie. Though he wouldn't say anything till before she left the hospital. He thought she was cute and sweet and very caring. He hadn't been in a relationship since he was around 18. He shut out all relationships because he wanted to focus on his career.

When Moxie mentioned his scars he smiled. "I got them from an accident that happened when i was a teenager. It was a pretty tragic accident. Someone crashed into my car and i luckily survived but my girlfriend died. We were actually planning to get married. She was technically my fiance. I was older then her." he explained to her. "she was very sweet. Though i have moved on. But i haven't dated since then because i have been focusing on my career."

[aww its okay *hugs* i hope you are feeling better. last night i had to go to the hospital because my dad was ill but it turns out it wasn't really bad.]

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-05-2011, 02:26 PM

When Parker asked him to promise, Finn nodded his head and said "Promise" then got back to cleaning the wounds so that she felt more comfortable talking. When she told him where sh had escaped from, Finn was shocked. He stopped cleaning the cuts on Parker's feet and looked up at her. He was a little scared, but he had made her a promise and so he just stood up, looked at her and nibbled on his lip for a moment while he thought of what to say. "Why were you in there?" he asked. It did not bother him that she had been in a psychiatric hospital; Moxie's grandmother had spent the duration of her life in one and Moxie was perfectly normal... As was her grandmother now that Finn thought back to the time when Moxie had told him. He just had to know why she had been put in there. If it was for blacking out and murdering someone, that would probably scare Finn an awful lot. But judging by the look of Parker, she was not really capable of killing anyone. She was so small and sweet, not to mention pretty and she seemed perfectly normal.

Though Finn was still a little freaked out, he could see that she was desperately upset and wanted him to understand. So before she even had chance to answer his question, Finn wrapped his arms around her in a warm, tight embrace. This girl was everything he had ever wanted, the fact that she had been locked away in a home for mentally ill people was something Finn would deal with for the rest of his life if he got to spend it with her. "It'll be okay. I promise you. I wont let them take you back. Shh now, stop crying. It will be okay" he soothed and ran his fingers through her beautiful white hair.

Moxie sat and listened to Todd's tragic story. He was such an amazing person and the fact that he was willing to tell her all about one of the most upsetting parts of his life was wonderful. Most of the time, people keep things like that to themselves, or at least wait until they know someone amazingly well before they do eventually tell them. Tears were in Moxie's eyes as she listened to how his fiancé had been killed right in front of his eyes. "That must have been awful. I'm so sorry to hear about that" she whispered. Moxie was clutching the file on her grandmother to her chest, but she had no idea why. Todd had been so nice to her and so friendly, and she really liked him a lot. But she decided to keep that to herself now she knew what had happened to his fiancé. He would not be interested in her, yes he said he had moved on, but Moxie knew from experience that it is never that easy.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-07-2011, 03:03 AM

"T-They think im a psycho.Parker looked down a bit as her snow white bangs covered the tips of her eyes. "I-I was ther because out of nowhere someone came to my house. It looked like a private investigator of some sort. They learned that some woman her accident was a set up and since i am some pyhco to everyone they assumed it was me. The person who claimed i set it up was my ex. He was blackmailing me and he still is." she said taking a deep breath in and letting it out. "Don't be so nice to me Finn...i don't diserve it." she said frowning. When He held her in a warm embrace she hugged him tightly. She burried her face into his chest. "I don't ever want to go back there. Im not insane, im not crazy and i am not a pyhco. I swear i didn't do anything wrong." she said as her voice had a feared,yet upset sound to it.

Todd smiled at Moxie. "Its okay. Back then it was the hardest thing. Getting over her. We both grew up together. We talked about getting married of course and having a family together and just having a life with one another. But when she died i was a mess. I nearly drank myself to death. But i eventually came to my senses before i jumped off that edge. I use to blame myself for the accident. But i found out the accident was set up. And I also realized she wasn't going to be the only girl for me. There were many other girls and maybe one of them is the one. So i decided to pull myself together. And now i have a great career and a great life. I have come a long way and i am proud of myself. You don't need to feel sorry trust me." He said patting her head. "Maybe sometime we can go out to lunch or even dinner. I know your probably thinking im so weird asking you out after i just spilled an important detail in my life." He said with a chuckle. "

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2011, 07:26 PM

Finn shook his head and continued to run his finger's through Parker's hair. "How could they do that? Just lock you away with no evidence or proof? I believe your not crazy, don't worry" he smiled. It took quite a lot of will power, but he eventually managed to let go of Parker and get back to cleaning her wounds. She seemed to young and fragile. "I think your all done now. Go take a bath and I'll bandage your feet up when you return. Then at least we will know for sure that your injuries are cleaned. It will sting quite a lot when you first get into the water, but the heat will help clean and sterilize your wounds!" he said as turning and flicking the switch on the kettle. "Would you like any kind of hot drink for when you get back? Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate?". Finn could not help but be nice to Parker. It didnt even matter that she had been locked away in a psychiatric ward; as far as he was concerned, she was innocent and completely sane.

Sitting still, Moxie listened to everything that Todd said about his past and about the girl. He seemed to be completely over it, but it surprised her a little if she was honest. That is why the things that he said next definately shocked her. He was asking her out! On a date?! she was so excited, but tried her best to keep the sheer happiness of her face. "I would love to Todd!" she gushed with a beautiful smile. "And I don't think that you are weird. I'm actually very happy you asked me out!" she smiled again and then blushed as she realized how cheesy she was being. She was acting like a typical girly girl... But that was the effect that he had on her.

She didnt even realize, but Moxie placed down the thick file on her grandmother onto Todd's desk. She had come to seek out knowledge, but found herself finding a whole different kind of thing entirely.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-14-2011, 11:38 PM

Parker nodded heading to the bathroom. "no thank you. But thank you for asking." she said with a smile. Once she was in the bathroom she shut the door and slipped out of the new clothes and into the water. It did sting her wounds a bit and made her tense up a bit but after a while she stopped tensing up and the bath felt relaxing. It felt good to take a warm bath. She was happy Finn had found her. Though she hoped his friend wouldn't mind her staying here though. Not to mention wearing her clothes too. Parker leaned back thinking about when her life began to go downhill. It felt like a terrible nightmare. Her living nightmare. She hoped it would be over and she would be able to live a normal life. That was actually the plan. To forget everything that happened in the past and move on with her life. Once she finished washing up she began to see some kind of illusion to see. She rubbed her eyes but this illusion didn't go away. The bath water was not water but it was blood which made her scream out of fear.

Todd smiled. "Well i am glad your happy i asked you out." he said with a chuckle. He then gave her his card. "That's my phone number and address. I hope you call me. How about a pick you up around 7 o'clock? Sound good" he asked with his usual charming smile spreading across his lips. Todd wasn't someone to act cocky or show off. He was a very calm, layed back guy. But when it was about dating he pretended he was use to asking girls out but in reality on the inside he was flipping out. Where to take her. To get her some kind of gift. And what to wear. It was very exciting for him yet he was very nervous.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-15-2011, 07:23 PM

As Parker walked away to the bathroom, Finn began to tidy up. He poured the bowl of water down the drain and began wiping down worktops as blood from the cotton pads had stained them. Once all of the surfaces were sparkling, Finn then threw the rags and pads into the bin and took the bin bag out. He skipped downstairs with a merry little jig to his step and threw the bag into the trash can outside, he then made his way back to the apartment just as merrily.

Walking back through the door and into the kitchen, Finn pulled a mug out of the cupboard and began to make some hot chocolate. Just as he picked the now full mug up off the side to take it to the sofa, he heard a blood curdling scream. Dropping the mug, Finn was hardly aware that it had smashed and the drink had gone everywhere, all he cared about was getting to Parker. "Parker? PARKER!?" he shouted as he ran to the bathroom and began to hammer on the door. He decided to just go in, regardless of whether she was clothed or not. He shut his eyes tight so he would not see anything and barged the door open. "What? What's wrong?!" he shouted as he felt her shoulder in his hand and pulled her into a hug whilst keeping his eyes closed.

Moxie smiled when Todd handed her his card. She was acting quite calm considering how excited she was inside. Her stomach was in knots and all she could think about was how long it had been since she met a guy as sweet and cute as Todd; especially since a guy like that asked her out. "I'll definately call you!" she giggled and then regained her composure. She fumbled in her bag and found a little packet of card and pulled one out; handing it to Todd she smiled sweetly. "Theres mine, and you'll find my place easily. It's the modern looking white building on the beach. The only one! So yeah, a 7 o'clock pick up would be great!" she giggled and then blushed again at how absolutely completely she liked Todd.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-23-2011, 06:23 AM

While Parker was in the bathroom her stomach sunk. The blood illusion she saw reminded her of something but she couldn't put her finger on it. There were things that she had clips in her head because some things clicked to her. But this, was different. After her scream was ended she could almost feel the blood sinking into her skin. Her pupils in her eyes were dilated. Parker's skin flushed paler then ever.The small hairs on her body stood up on her skin.She was trembling in fear. She had suddenly stood up from the water right before Finn entered the room while she didn't care if Finn saw her like this. Feeling his hand onto her shoulder she literally leaped into his arms clinging to him hiding her face into his chest.

Todd smiled and took the card Moxie gave him. "Thanks. I will call you and i will pick you up too." He said with a smile and kissed her cheek. It was a soft and tender kiss. He then dug his hands into his pockets. "I have a patient to go see. I'll catch you later around seven." He said with a seductive smile showing his teeth a bit as he left taking one hand out of his coat pocket, closing the door behind him leaning against the door behind him for the first few seconds. Once he caught his breath a bit he left to go to see his other patients.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-25-2011, 10:09 PM

Finn clutched a very frightened Parker to his chest. He was panicking and had no idea what to do. What had scared her so much? Why was she shaking? Why was her skin a sudden frightening pale white that made her look almost dead?

"Parker. Parker, look at me. You need to calm down. What's the matter? What happened?" he almost shouted as he pulled her away from his chest and looked into her eyes. There was genuine fear in those beautiful bright green eyes of hers, and it made Finn scared to look at her... He realized how much he cared about her in that moment as the fear crept up inside him. There was no rational reason to be this afraid, but Finn was frightened for Parker. She was so fragile.

He pulled her back into his chest and tried to calm her. He carried her from the bathroom and into the living room. Little did he know the scene which was unfolding in Parker's mind. He had no idea of the horror he had just taken her from in the bathroom. He had seen nothing; nothing like what this beautiful individual had seen anyway.

[[Just went with it, as I'm not exactly certain what is happening... But if I'm wrong and Parker isn't having an 'episode' or crazy, lemme know and I'll change it! ^_^]]

Moxie smiled when Todd told her he would pick her up. She blushed furiously as his lips touched her cheek softly. Fighting the urge to kiss him, Moxie just nibbled on her lip. As soon as Todd closed the door behind him, she almost danced! A big cheesy grin on her face, Moxie pulled out her phone. She quickly typed in the number to Finn's mobile and pressed 'call'...

The dialing tone was cut off mid ring by Finn's voice mail. That's odd? Moxie thought to herself. Her smile faded a little as she listened to the voice mail Finn had created.

"Hello? Helloo? Yeah, hold on a sec, my signal's crap. Hello? I still cant hear you? Oh thats why... Because I'm not here!!! Leave a message" Moxie heard Finn's voice clearly, and the tone made her furrow her brow. She hated that voice message answer. She was always fooled by his practical joke.

When she heard the little 'beep', Moxie spoke into the receiver. "Finn, It's me. Moxie? Yeah, I just wanted to tell you that I might not be home for a while. I'm going into town to get a new dress. I have a date!" she smiled as she said this and almost giggled with excitement. Continuing, she said "So don't wait for me to get back. Lock the place if you leave, I know you're probably still there. As I said in my note, don't make a mess! Love you best friend! Bye" she smiled as she pressed the little red button which ended her short chat with a voice mail connector.

Almost skipping, Moxie headed to her car which she had parked outside the Hospital. Pulling open the door and sitting inside, she breathed for what felt like the first time since Todd's lips had been in contact with her cheek. It felt surreal. She had gone today to find out more about her grandmother's illness... Instead, she had come out with a date with an extremely handsome Doctor. Blushing a little at the thought of his cheeky grin, Moxie started up her car and headed to town to buy herself a new dress...

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 04-04-2011, 10:01 PM

Hearing Finn to tell her to look at him, thats exactly what she did. She looked up at him. She hesitated to answer him. "I-I...i was just trying to relax a-and then i saw the bath was full of blood..o-or i thought it was..." She said trying hard not to cry. "I guess im more fragile then i thought i was." She whispered to herself putting her head down a bit. "i-im sorry for scaring you." She said.

Letting Finn carry her into the living room, before he took her downstairs she took a towel wrapping it around her body since she was still unclothed. She knew she had that illusion for a reason. Parker couldn't grasp or remember what that reason was. While she was sitting on the couch in just a towel, she looked deep in thought. There has to be a reason that i saw that illusion..but what could it mean? She thought to herself. "I-I really am sorry about scaring you like that." She told finn as she looked up to him.

Meanwhile Todd was at work. he took care of patient, he was on a role. He was because he had so much energy and excitement for his and Moxie's date. It had been the first girl he had asked out in months. Im not going to screw up this chance i have He reminded himself. By the end of the day, it was around 6 and he drove home. When he got home he took a shower. After the shower he blow dried his hair and put on a red button up shirt with black pants and a jacket and nice looking shoes. He spiked his hair. He had ordered red roses to give to moxie.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-19-2011, 09:43 PM

"It's okay, you didnt scare me that much!" Finn laughed nervously. Truth was, he was actually petrified. His heart was racing and he was sweating from a rush of blood to fuel his adrenalin. Finn sat down next to Parker and wrapped his strong arms around her tiny frame. She was shaking, and Finn was trying hard not to let his body shake too. He didnt want her to think she scared him! She was frightened enough already.

"You said you thought you saw the bath filled with blood?" Finn whispered into Parker's ear. That was the scariest part of it all! Parker had been locked in a mental home, and Finn believed her when she said that there was nothing wrong with her. But maybe the drugs they had been giving her had messed her up? Maybe she was hallucinating? Did her body need the drugs they had been feeding her? "Parker, were they giving you any kind of medicine at the hospital?" he asked, trying not to sound like he thought she was sick. He knew there was nothing wrong with her, but the fear of her going crazy because of a bodily addiction to drugs was too great for him not to say anything.

Pushing open the car door, Moxie looked around for a parking meter. There was none in sight, so she just got out of the car, locked it and went in search of a shop. Finding a pretty little boutique, Moxie opened the door and walked it. The town was quiet as it was getting on to closing time. She still had about 45 minutes though, so she decided to make the most of it. Pulling numerous dresses off hangers and taking them into the changing rooms, just to make sure she got the right one. They were all quite pretty, but she wanted a certain look for the night; elegant, yet not to look like she tried too hard. In the end, she settled for a cream and gold dress; the sequins gave it a glamorous look, but the length and slouchy fit made it seem a little casual, so in tern, she didnt look as though she had spent a fortune and tried too hard to impress Todd. She then bought a set of gold chunky bangles and a pair of brown heels. The sole was wooden, but there were small golden studs running along one side of each shoe.

Skipping back to her car, she put the bags onto the back seat and drove home. Walking through the door, Moxie darted up the stairs with her bags. She was so excited that she didnt even notice Finn on the sofa with a young, scared looking girl. She dived into the shower, then dried her hair and put a few gentle curls through it to make it look a little messy. Makeup was next, and Moxie decided on a natural look, with a slight shimmer brown on her eye lids and clear gloss on the lips. Pulling on her new outfit, Moxie looked in the mirror and smiled. The finishing touch was a small golden hair clip in the shape of a flying bird; it was all she had left of her mother as it had been in her hair when the murder had happened all those years ago. She clipped a strand of hair back with the clip and then nibbled her lip. She was so nervous about Todd coming to pick her up that she had lost track of time completely. When she did glance at the clock, Moxie gasped. It was almost seven.

Scrambling for her jeans, she pulled out Todd's phone number from the pocket and then grabbed the phone off her set of drawers. She dialed the number and then listened as it rang. Once, twice, three times... Moxie played with her hair as she listened to the dialing tone, hoping desperately that Todd had not got sick of waiting for her to call and gone out with someone else. After all, he was handsome enough to have any girl he wanted!

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-25-2011, 08:56 PM

Feeling Finn wrap his strong arms around her petite figure, Parker's shaking body began to ease slowly which meant he made her feel relaxed and calm. Her body was trembling still but not as badly as before. Parker just wanted him to hold her tight and never let go. Though when Finn began to talk about the hospital she gulped a bit. "They gave me a lot of medication." She told him. "I refused it most of the time until they found out i haven't taken any medication. When i took none of the medication i was fine. There were no halucinations,no voices nothing. I was perfectly fine. They were basically pumping me with poison. On the first day they gave me the medication i wanted to die right then and there." She said softly. "My body was not use to the medication so i felt like i had overdosed or something. And at one point because i wanted to get out of that place i did Overdose but all they did was pump my stomach and kept me there...That place is prison Finn. I don't ever want to go back. I didn't kill anyone and im not crazy. Everyone thinks im crazy but the medication has effected me horribly." Parker confessed. "If i had a choice to go back there or die..i would rather die then go back there. That place is horrible Finn. I never want to go back..never. My mother..she was mentally ill. Everyone thinks im the same as my mother. Mentally ill. But I'm not. Do you believe me? be honest. Most of the time the truth hurts but I want you to be honest. No lies. Okay?" She said having her hand on his smiling at him.

When Todd heard his phone ring he picked up quite quickly. "hello Moxie, are you ready? I'll be on my way in about 10 minutes." He told her. Todd's voice sounded calm, relaxed just like when he was talking with Moxie earlier. But on the inside he was screaming. He had never been this nervous. He felt likt it had been forever since he dated. But whenever he phrased it that way his friends always called him an 'old man' even though he wasn't in the least bit of an old man. He was a young attractive man with a good attitude and personality not to mention a good job and a kind heart. He never got frustrated with his patients ever. Even if they were frustrating. Todd was very optimistic. Most people wondered how Todd could even be so optimistic with where he works. Todd just wanted to help people. He enjoyed helping people get better.

Soon the order of Roses and chocolates came and he picked them up signing a form for the delivery guy. He put the roses and chocolates in his car in the passenger seat. He then got in the driver's seat buckling himself but he didn't drive off yet since he wanted to hear Moxie's answer if she was ready. He also didn't want to be reckless and drive while talking on the phone.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-26-2011, 07:49 PM

Slowly, the shudders coming from Parker's body began to cease and Finn felt her calm down a little. His light blond hair was tousled from running his hands through it; something he did when he worried or concentrated on something for long enough. Before Parker had chance to answer the question he had asked her, the door to Moxie's lavish apartment swung open and then slammed shut again just as quickly. Looking like she was about to burst, Moxie swept though the apartment and made a hasty dash to the stairs and in tern her bedroom. Finn was a little confused at first. He had never seen his best friend that excited or giddy about anything in his whole life, at least not since she last got a date.

She has a date! Finn thought to himself, giving a very breif, 'I'm-happy-if-your-happy-even-though-the-last-boyfriend-you-had-broke-your-heart-and-I-wanted-to-kill-him' kind of smile and then pulled Parker even closer to his muscular body, mentally vowing that he would never hurt her.

As Parker began to answer his question, Finn stopped gazing at the stairs and looked back down at her though he could not see her face. Hearing about how the so called 'doctors' had forced her to take medication that actually made her ill, Finn's body began to quiver with anger and hatred! He had never been so engulfed in his raw emotions before and the rush it gave him almost consumed him. Having been a loving, caring man his whole life, Finn had rarely gotten angry with anyone, let alone hated anyone! He had never hated a single soul that had crossed his path since birth, until now...

As he listened, the anger only grew when Parker told of how she tried to overdose but had her stomach pumped and then was slung back into her 'bedroom' like a piece of lifeless meat. Only when he heard a shift in Parker's voice did Finn begin to see sense and calm down a little. Before she had been telling him the story of her medical history and how she overdosed, now she was scared again; almost begging not to go back to that wretched place. When Parker asked if he believed her and told him to be honest, he did not hesitate; didnt need to!

"Of course I believe you Parker! Of course I do!" he replied and kissed the top of her head. "You will not die, because you will never have to go back! I will never let you go back okay? I wont! I believe you, and I'll do everything to keep you safe from here on out okay? I'll always be honest with you, never lie to you..." he whispered against the top of her head, just loud enough for her to hear him and then kissed it again. When he felt her delicate hand on his, Finn smiled and looked down at her. She too was smiling.

Reaching down and gently removing a piece of hair from her pale face, Finn looked into her eyes. "Your so beautiful when you smile like that" he whispered and then pulled her even closer and rested his head on top of hers and closed his eyes.

A wave of relief flooded Moxie's body when she heard Todd's perfect voice on the other end of the phone! He waited for me! she smiled to herself before answering. "I'm ready Todd! You know where it is right?" she asked, trying to control the excitement and happiness that welled in her voice, threatening to give her away for the nerd she really was! Listening to the other end of the phone, Moxie could hear Todd shuffling around and doing things; probably finishing getting ready she smiled. Looking in the mirror, Moxie felt even happier. She actually felt like she looked pretty tonight; a rare occurrence. Usually feeling like an outcast and a bit of a nerd, Moxie tended to keep to herself, rarely getting dressed up or wearing dresses, let alone heeled shoes! Wiping a smudge of lip gloss of the side of her face Moxie waited for Todd's answer. If he wasn't sure where she lived, she could give him directions from where ever he was parked.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-26-2011, 08:15 PM

Feeling Finn kiss the top of her head, Parker felt her heart racing at the speed of light. She couldn't tell why she felt this way. Finn had made her feel safe, even if he was just holding her in his arms and comforting her. It helped her a lot. She never felt so calm. The only feelings she had ever felt was fear, and paranoia. She was so desperate to get out of the place she would've done anything. But since she was here and a young man's arms and he whispered sweet things into her ear, she felt like she was finally able to be happy. "Finn.. thank you so much. You've done so much for me. You make me feel so safe..and secure. With you by my side.. this probably sounds better in my head but, you make me feel like with you by my side i can do anything and accomplish anything." She said with a smile.

Parker layed her head onto his chest. Her trembling body had completely ceased and there was a steady breathing Parker in Finn's arms now. She held onto his hand intertwining her hand with his squeezing his hand gently. Instead of her body usually being cold it was now warm, gentle and petite. "If i could...i would stay like this with you forever." She said accidently blurting out when she meant that to be a thought. She stayed in Finn's arms for a couple more minutes until she spoke again. "Can I ask you something Finn?" She said softly looking up at him with that cute pale face of hers, her green eyes glowing like the grass on a hot summer day.

"Yes I do." Todd said with a smile. "Im getting into my car now So i will be there shortly." He said in a soft tone. "To be honest I am very excited to be going on this date. Especially with a very smart, nice and beautiful woman as yourself." He told her. All those things were good pointers that he did like about Moxie. Not to mention she was very cute and funny. He enjoyed being able to go out with her. Over the last couple of years since his ex died he had time to heal and grieve over her and now it was time for him to move on. He felt confident. "Well i'll see you in a few minutes Moxie." He said hanging up and driving off to her place. Luckily there had been no sign of traffic which was good. Todd was there in about 15 minutes. He got out of his car picking up the roses and chocolates and ringing the doorbell.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-26-2011, 08:59 PM

Finn had never felt so wonderfully happy being sat there with Parker in his arms, so when she looked up at him and spilled her heart to him, he almost cried with happiness. Just knowing how he had made her feel made him suddenly feel a lot lighter. "You can absolutely accomplish anything, and I will always be here to help you do just that! If you ever need anything, I can help you! I will always help you do and be whoever you want to be!".

When Parker put her hand on his chest, Finn had to suppress a shudder. Her skin was so soft and her hand so delicate and fragile, he felt almost like he was caring for an angel. The thought of staying with Parker the way they were forever appealed to him, but she was right, it was only a wish... But only because they were taking up residence in Moxie's apartment and she had a date. If all went well for her, tonight could be a rather private event for the two of them. Finn almost chuckled at the idea of that, then cringed as he realized what he'd been thinking. "We can stay like this forever!" Finn blurted and then blushed a bright red color. Deciding that since he'd started to say something, he would finish it.

"Come back to my apartment right now! You can live with me for as long as you want to, plus, my friend has a date, so we should leave before they come home!" he chucked as he said it out loud. "Of course you can" he smiled. Before she had the chance to ask the question she wanted to ask, Finn placed his hand on her delicate cheek and gazed into her summery eyes. He was almost about to lean in and kiss her gently when the doorbell rang! "Damn, gimme a minute, kay? That's probably Mox's date" he sighed and kissed Parker's head gently then unwound his finger's from hers and stood. He hated leaving her, but he wasn't going to take her to the door to meet Moxie's date when she was half naked and still a bit drippy from the bath water.

Pulling down the handle, Finn smiled at the man standing on the door step. Roses, thats a good sign! he thought to himself, giving the man a 'once over' before holding out his hand to shake the other man's. "Hey, I'm Finn! Moxie's best friend and ashamed Friday night drunk. I usually end up here on a Friday night unfortunately! She hates it, but, you know how we men get after a few too many drinks!" he chuckled before realizing that the poor dude probably didnt want to know about that at all! "Sorry!" he blushed before stepping aside and gesturing for him to enter Moxie's apartment.

Feeling more relieved that Todd knew where he was going, Moxie started to fun her finger's through her ginger hair and curl strands around her finger. As soon as she heard Todd say he was excited, Moxie's face became a picture of happiness and sheer excitement. When Moxie heard Todd call her smart, nice and beautiful, she blushed a bright red and the smile that already adorned her pretty pale face grew even bigger; as if it was even possible!

"See you soon!" she chimed and pressed the little red button on her phone. This night was going to be amazing! She just had time to wash her hands as they were sticky from lip gloss smears. As she began to run the tap, Moxie thought she heard the door bell ring. Finn will answer it! she thought to herself. Finishing washing the soap off her hands, Moxie thought about Finn. Had he been with a girl before? She realized he had! How stupid! She had been so rushed off her feet and excited she had not even noticed! Oh well. Tonight would be perfect. Finn could tell her tomorrow!

Slowly, Moxie made her way down the stairs. She went slowly so she didnt look too eager, and also so she didnt fall on her face due to her lack of experience in heels. As he came into view, Moxie almost fell over anyway! So handsome she smiled and with a shaky voice said "Hey Todd! You found it!" and then shut her mouth once more becuase she sounded absolutely stupid; she had no idea what to say!

Once she really looked, she noticed the roses and chocolates in Todd's hands. Blushing, she had to fight the smile off her face with an imaginary baseball bat! "I'm so excited!" she beamed and kissed his cheek softly in greeting.