Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2011, 03:08 AM

Zexion automatically nodded at the Prince's first question. Yes. He had liked it. At the next question, he turned and looked at Demyx. But not fully. He couldn't bring himself to look at the other in the face. "N-No. I'm not f-frightened of you." he stuttered. It wasn't the Prince he was afraid of. It was his father, the King. It was that man's decision if he was killed if anybody found out about this.

MissEuphoriaX
Your forever is all that I need.

Old 03-19-2011, 03:31 AM

Demyx smiled as he brought his mouth up to Zexion's and kissed him slowly this time. "You should go before we actually get caught." He said standing up, hating that he had to let Zexion leave. As Zexion stood he caught his wrist. "Come back tonight." He smiled up at him. "But make sure no one sees were you're going." He then stood and kissed Zexion quickly again. Once he left he felt, shocked, amazed, and concerned. What exactly had just happened, and what exactly was going to happen tonight. Demyx wanted to be with Zexion, but it was risky, very risky. To the point where Zexion could be killed if his parents found out. But he wanted to take that selfish risk. He wanted to press his lips into Zexion's again and again. He just wanted Zexion, period.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2011, 11:39 PM

Zexion's face turned red when Demyx kissed him again. Not that he minded. He hesitantly kissed him back. He was disappointed though when the Prince stopped, but he agreed that he should leave. He stood to leave but stopped when Demyx grabbed his wrist. He looked back at him and nodded slightly to what he said. He slipped out of the room and back down to the servants quarters. Luckily, nobody was in there. He went over to his bed and laid down to get a bit of sleep. He knew he would wake up when his friends came back. They were pretty loud, no matter what time it was.

A few hours later, he awoke when he heard his friends enter the room. He kept his eyes shut though until he was sure that they were asleep. Then he slipped out of bed and headed silently to the Prince's room. Upon arriving, he knocked lightly on the door, hoping that the other was still awake.

Last edited by Neko Ninja; 03-21-2011 at 03:43 AM..

MissEuphoriaX

Old 03-21-2011, 05:34 AM

It was late but Demyx had stayed awake. He answered the door, half expecting to see his father standing there but instead he saw Zexion. He smiled and looked down the hall in each direction before letting him in. The room was dim, lit only by a single oil lamp by the bed, Demyx's hair wasn't styled and he wore no shirt and plain sleeping pants. "I almost didn't think you were coming." He smiled, shutting the door behind him, but still unable to lock it as he hadn't gotten one installed yet. Instantly, he wrapped his arms around Zexion, one around his waist, pulling them together. His other arm came up and he brushed the hair out of Zexion's face. "You are quite gorgeous you know?" He said as he leaned in and kissed him lightly. "I wonder what you look like without clothes." Demyx smirked. He was only teasing but Zexion's face turned pink none the less. "I could order you to undress. I could order you to do many things tonight, you know that." He said as he kissed Zexion's neck roughly before pulling away slightly, putting a few inches between their bodies but still let his hands linger on Zexion. "And yet you still showed up. Why?" He asked looking down at him. He wouldn't order Zexion to do anything, at least not tonight.

Last edited by MissEuphoriaX; 03-21-2011 at 03:59 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-21-2011, 03:03 PM

Zexion was glad when Demyx answered the door. He didn't know what he would have done if the Prince was asleep. His eyes automatically ran over the Prince's body before dropping to the ground, hoping that the other didn't notice. Why wouldn't he had come, seeing as how it was the Prince that was asking? He willingly went into Demyx's arms. But he did blush lightly at what was said. He didn't even have to think about the question. It was an obvious answer. "I came because you wanted me to." he told him. He would do whatever it was that Demyx wanted for him to do. He didn't need to order. If it was the Prince asking, Zexion would automatically obey. Anything for his Prince.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 03-23-2011, 04:06 AM

Demyx wrapped his arms around Zexion's waist and pulled their bodies close together, kissing Zexion's neck. "So you only came because I told you to?" He asked as he ran his hands up Zexion's shirt and across his stomach and sides. "You didn't want to of your own accord?" He asked kissing Zexion down from his neck to his collarbone. He then pulled away but placed his hands on Zexion's hips. He looked into his eyes, patiently waiting for a response.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-23-2011, 11:37 AM

The more that Demyx kissed him, the redder Zexion's face got. "N-No.. I didn't c-come just because y-you wanted me too.." Zexion stuttered. He mentally cursed himself for doing so. He felt that it made him seem like an idiot in front of his crush. But it was hard to say that he came because he wanted to be here. Not just because the Prince had told him to. As he spoke, his eyes flickered up to Demyx's face for a second before dropping back to the ground.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 03-24-2011, 06:09 AM

Demyx brought his hand up and rested his fingers under Zexion's chin, bring his face up. "You can look me in the eye." He smiled and kissed Zexion's forehead. "Who's gonna find out?" He asked as he led Zexion to bed and sat on the end of it with him. "We really shouldn't make this a daily occurrence you know?" He said, leaning forward to kiss Zexion's neck. "But would you like it if we did?" He asked with a smile as he continued to kiss his neck. Demyx knew he certainly wanted this to be a day-to-day occurrence but he wondered if that was something Zexion would be willing to risk. "Do you think I'm worth the risk?" He asked, moving a bit closer, placing a hand on Zexion's thigh as he kissed Zexion's neck deeper, leaving traces of small hickeys. He wanted Zexion but he knew they couldn't do much more just yet, at least not until he got a lock for his door.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-24-2011, 03:29 PM

Zexion willingly went with Demyx over to the bed and sat down next to him. He was a bit disappointed when the Prince said that this couldn't be a daily occurrence. He automatically nodded at the first question. Of course he would like it if he could spend time with Demyx every day. "Y-Yes. Y-You are worth t-the risk." he stuttered. The more Demyx kissed his neck, the redder his face got. By knowing that, he got more embarrassed. And his heart was pounding in his chest. But he didn't mind. Not as long as he was with his crush.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 03-24-2011, 06:51 PM

Demyx smiled and leaned back, running his thumb over Zexion's neck. "You might need to keep those covered." He said about the bright marks. Demyx leaned in slowly and pressed his lips to Zexion's, it was as if he'd been lit on fire. Heat pulsed through him and butterflies danced in his stomach. After a moment he pulled away. "I want you." He paused. "But not tonight." He said looking up into Zexion's eyes. His heart was racing knowing that any minute some could walk in and see them together and word would travel quickly. The danger of it all only made things more exciting.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-24-2011, 06:55 PM

Zexion nodded at the first thing Demyx said. He knew that already. When the Prince kissed him, his arms went around the other's neck as he kissed him back. It felt so good to be so close to him. But he was disappointed when Demyx said he couldn't have him tonight. "I-I understand." he muttered. He knew that his voice sounded disappointed, so he kept his eyes dropped.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 03-24-2011, 08:00 PM

Demyx smiled and stood in front of Zexion. "Were you really that eager to see me nude?" He asked, pulling the front of his pants down slightly to expose more of his waist, just trying to tease Zexion. "Is this what you wanted to see?" He asked but stopped as a fierce blush crossed Zexion's face, making Demyx laugh a bit. "Don't be so shy." He said as he took Zexion's hand and put it on the band of his pants, knowing he was probably taking things too far.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-24-2011, 08:07 PM

Zexion was a bit surprised by Demyx's first question. And he had no idea how to answer it. Yes? No? He had no idea. His eyes raised slightly when he heard the Prince's next question. His face turned bright red, he knew it by how warm it felt. He let Demyx move his hand, though he knew that he shouldn't. His eyes moved up to the Prince's face for just a moment before dropping down again, embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry.." he muttered. He couldn't help the fact that he was shy. It was just the way he was.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 03-24-2011, 10:14 PM

Demyx smiled. "Don't apologize." He said as he leaned in and kissed him swiftly, taking both of his hands in his own. "You should go now. I don't want to risk us getting caught." He said, hugging Zexion tightly. "When I get a lock on my door we can spend more time together okay?" He said kissing Zexion's neck lightly. He loved finally having someone to wrap his arms around it felt nice and comforting. He then led Zexion to the door, opening it himself and sticking his head out to make sure no one was around, when he didn't see anyone he let Zexion head out. "Come back tomorrow?" He asked with a smiled before kissing Zexion quickly goodnight and shutting the door, although he crawled into bed he couldn't sleep, instead he tossed and turned in his bed with a large grin on his face.

A few of Zexion's friends had followed him to the Prince's room. Ever since the masquerade he'd been acting odd and they wanted to know why. So as they hid in the shadows and witnessed the exchange between Zexion and the Prince they gasp. Again they followed Zexion, this time to the library but they stopped him right outside it. "Taking a walk on the wild side are we?" Saix asked as he walked around to the front of Zexion. "Seems like someone has fallen for the princey." He joked.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-24-2011, 10:19 PM

Zexion automatically kissed Demyx back when the Prince kissed him. Though his face fell when the other said he should go. He didn't want to go. But he knew that he had to. His arms went around the other and he hugged him back. "Okay..." he muttered. He left the room after Demyx said it was safe. "O-Of course I will." he told him. He turned and headed to the library, a small smile on his face. But when he was stopped, the smile fell and he glared at the man who stopped him, Sai'x. Why couldn't they leave him alone. He felt his heart stop for a moment at what was said though. "I don't know what your talking about." he told them, pushing past them and entering the library.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 03-27-2011, 04:55 AM

All four of them pushed in after Zexion. "Ohh. I think you know exactly what I'm talking about." He smiled, circling in front of Zexion again. "Don't try to deny it, we all saw you kiss him." He paused. "And that night at the masquerade! It all makes sense now! You're messin' around with the Prince!" The lot of them snickered. "Listen, we know to keep our mouths shut but don't go falling head over heels. You have to remember your place. And the Prince will probably just get what he wants from you and move on anyways." Saix said on a serious note now. "Just try and be careful." He patted Zexion's shoulder before leading the rest of them out of the library.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-27-2011, 12:52 PM

Zexion nodded at what was said and he watched his friends leave. He knew that he had to be careful. But it was already to late. He had fallen head over heels for the Prince a long time ago. And he knew that the Prince would probably just take what he wanted and throw him away. But he thought it would still be worth it. He moved over to the corner of the library with one of his books, but he just couldn't focus. He should probably go back to bed and get more sleep while he could, but if he couldn't read, then he knew that he couldn't be able to sleep.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 03-30-2011, 07:19 AM

Demyx had paced his room for a while before finally heading to bed, unable to control his rampant thoughts. He wanted, more than anything, to have Zexion next to him in his bed. To where he could hold Zexion close to him throughout the night. He wished Zexion had been born into riches instead of rags. Or at least that Demyx had been lower class. That way their relationship wouldn't be so complicated. But as fate would have it, it was a cruel play out.

As he finally managed to sleep, Demyx dreamt of Zexion. Of the two of them running away together. Such a happy and seemingly harmless relationship between the two. The dream had turned sexual at one point, leaving Demyx panting as he awoke in the middle, the blankets suddenly felt to heavy and he kicked them off before a maid entered the room smiling. "Good morning Prince. May I--" She started before Demyx interrupted her. "Get out." He said coldly, wanting to be alone, or with Zexion but he knew if he kept pulling Zexion out of his work it would become suspicious. However, Demyx did wonder if maybe Zexion was thinking about him as well.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-30-2011, 12:02 PM

Zexion spent the rest of the night in the library. He didn't want to go back to the room and deal with his friends. He was still mad at them for what they said. He sat in his favorite couch in the corner with his favorite book, but he couldn't focus. His thoughts kept going back to the Prince. He wanted so badly to go be near him, at all times. But he knew that he couldn't.

He ended up falling asleep on the couch, book still in hand. When the sun came in, it woke him when it shined in his face. He rolled over and hit the floor hard, wincing slightly. He stood, sighing, a put the book back. It was time to get back to work. With that in mind, he left the room to see what needed to be done for the day.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-15-2011, 04:01 AM

After a few hours of restlessly laying around his room Demyx finally got up, got dressed, and headed out. At first he wanted to go outside but that was bogged down by yet another desire to go to Zexion. He really couldn't resist. Besides, what would a harmless 'good morning' do? He headed for the kitchen. It would seem less suspicious if he talked to a few of the workers instead of just Zexion. When Demyx arrived in the kitchen he was disappointed to see that Zexion wasn't in there. But a few of Zexion's friends were. They all gave him shy looks followed by strange smiles that Demyx wasn't too sure about. The group had never acted in such a way before. Demyx began to worry if maybe they had figured it out but quickly calmed himself and figured he was just being paranoid. "Good morning." He called out to everyone before leaning over one of the counters.

Saix tried hard not to snicker as he watched the Prince enter the kitchen. He glanced back at his friends, they all looked like they were trying to do the same. It was the face expression that said "I know your secret and you don't know I know.". They all managed to hold it in and Saix was the first to respond to Demyx's words. "Good morning to you too, sir." He paused as he placed some clean, white, dishing in the cupboard. "If you're looking for Zexion he should be here in a few minutes." He said, again trying to hold in his laughter.

Last edited by MissEuphoriaX; 04-15-2011 at 04:07 AM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-15-2011, 12:12 PM

Zexion first went back to his room to get changed into some clean clothes. He was a bit surprised to see that his friends weren't in there. It normally took a lot to get them out of bed. He shrugged it off and headed out to the kitchen to help with breakfast. That shouldn't take to long, then he would have most of the day free seeing as how the weather outside was terrible.

When he arrived at the kitchen, he stopped in the doorway when he saw Demyx. His eyes dropped to the ground and he headed over to his friends to get started on work. He was hoping that the Prince wouldn't say anything to him, otherwise he was going to end up making a fool of himself. And that would just be embarrassing.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-16-2011, 03:27 AM

Demyx tensed a bit from hearing Saix mentioning Zexion, his paranioa starting to come back. However, he ignored the statement as he reached out to pick up an apple and take a bite out of it. He turned in his as he saw Zexion enter, as if right on cue. Demyx held back his smile and offered simply. "Good morning Zexion." He said staring at his apple, desperately wishing they were the only ones in the room.

Saix nudged Zexion a bit. "Don't be rude. Say good morning to your Prince." He said in a hushed voice so Demyx wouldn't hear. The others were trying to cover their laughing with fake coughs.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 12:43 PM

Zexion glared at Sai'x when he said that. But then he turned to Demyx and the glare dropped. "Good morning, sire." he said to the Prince. Then turned back to his friends, glared at them briefly, before going over to the cook to see how he could help. He would deal with his friends later.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-16-2011, 06:12 PM

Demyx was beginning to catch on now. It was obvious the others knew but had Zexion told them? Demyx's temper flared, "How could he be so careless?!" he thought a bit angered. He straightened himself now and exhaled slowly, there had to be a reason behind it, he'd just have to ask Zexion about it later. He walked and took a piece of scratch paper from a drawer. He wrote quickly, hoping no one was noticing what he was doing. "Library, one hour." he wrote and folded in. He then walked by the group and casually stuck the note into Zexion coat pocket. As he reached the door he turned. "Well have a good day everyone." He said as he left the room, happy to have at least seen Zexion a little.

Saix had noticed what the prince had done and as soon as he left the room his hands dove into Zexion's pocket, pulling the note out quickly and unfolding it. As he read it he waved it above his head. "Oh look at this! Zexion has a date!" He called out, the others laughed. "Going to get randy in the library hmm Zexion? You little naughty." He said handing the note back to him with a large smile on his face.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 06:22 PM

Zexion didn't notice that there had been a note in his pocket until Sai'x pulled it out. "What? I don't know what your talking about." he stated, taking the note back and glaring at his so-called 'friend' as he read it. Why did Demyx want to meet him in the library? In the middle of the day? Was he mad at him? He couldn't think of a reason for that though. So he figured he would go see what he wanted.

Slipping the note back into his pocket, he ignored the others and got back to work. When it had almost been an hour, he slipped out and headed to the library. Not that he had to. He didn't have to work in the kitchen today. He was choosing to.