Race- Dragon and Incubi

Gender- Male

Pic-

True form
Dragon form-

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadway_princessxo34
Name: Isis Stevens
Race: Part immortal (unknown- thought to be human)
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadway_princessxo34
"Just the blanket." She whispered trying to relax. "Not because I don't trust you. It hurts to move." She whispered, another reason was because she didn't want blood on her clothes and she did seem to be bleeding a lot. "Can you carry me home? I want to go to my own room." Isis asked, if he couldn't then she wouldn't be upset, but home sounded very nice right then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinsue Hoshigo
Sarunoko was worried still though nodded and grabbed the cover and wrapped it around gently and tucked it around her so that her back nor any part of her was touching the ground. "I don't know where you live.... and do you mind if I hold you? I... I don't want to bother you... I don't want you to be scared of me... you know I would never do that to you... I would never hurt you like that." he said quietly and hoped that she wouldn't be scared when he touched her. He knew that he would have to keep a good check on his lustful nature until she was better... he didn't want to open the wounds and scare her because he looked a bit like his father.... he might end up having to go and find someone else until she was better... though he would stay with her he would just have to go and find another bed partner until she was better... though that could wait a month or so before he would need to even consider doing such a thing.
(okay... let's get this restarted XP )

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 05-18-2011 at 10:39 PM..

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 04-28-2011, 01:26 AM

Isis looked up at him as he wrapped the blanket around her. "Just not to tight." She whispered, knowing someones arms around her would be just as painful as it was scary. "My house is just straight out of the forest. You'll spot it from there.. " She murmured slowly moving a bit to be more in his lap and leaning against him. "I wish my mom was here..." She murmured knowing she needed someone who knew how too cook her favorite soup and kept her safe and sound. Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks. It was odd, because when her mind was thinking rationally she didn't really care that her mother was dead. But now it was upsetting her. "Please just take me home. I don't want to stay in the woods any more."

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-28-2011, 12:22 PM

Sarunoko paled some as she nentioned her mother and felt very very guelty even though she had told him that she didn't care. "O-okay just... tell me if I hurt you... I don't to hurt you" he said softly as he gently lifted her up into his arms and was trying so hard not to hurt her. He was scared that she would start to hate him... he couldn't help but start to worry.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-02-2011, 01:25 AM

"It's not on purpose." She mumbled moaning in pain. Isis leaned against his chest and started to cry softly. It was horrible that she was beginning to hate men as much as she felt she did now, but it was completely freaking her out. How could she trust any man after that? It was going to difficult, but she had to. He was important to her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-02-2011, 01:32 AM

Sarunoko carried her carefully as he walked and it didn't take him long to get close to the edge of the forest. "You know I would never hurt you... ever... right?... I... I don't want you to be scared of me..." he whispered softly to her as he started to look around for her house and looked at her softly though very very worriedly.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-02-2011, 02:34 AM

"I...know. B-but it was your dad." She whispered, not meaning that She thought they were alike or anything, but they looked similar enough that if she forgot who he was for even a second it would cause her to freak out. Sarunoko was who she would always love, she just knew it was going to be hard for a while. "Turn left. It's the second house over from here." Isis whispered taking deep breaths. He loved her, he wouldn't hurt her he wouldn't even kiss her if she told him not to.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-02-2011, 03:12 AM

Sarunoko listened to her quietly and knew it would take her a long time though she would get better... he hoped. "If I ever do anything that hurts or scares you please don't hessitate to tell me... I never want to hurt you... I never want you to be scared." He said softly and want to kiss her and hold her close though ressisted... he didn't want to scare her. He soon came to the house and looked at her wondering if it was unlocked.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-02-2011, 03:24 AM

"You'll know." She whispered watching him. Isela knew he wanted to kiss her, she could see it in his face. Slowly she leaned up to him and kissed him on the lips, not for very long. But very softly, and a bit shy. "Just warn me before you kiss me, or touch me...." Or just about anything else he could possibly do to freak her out in any way. "Go in the back door. I never locked it." Isis stated pointing to where the door was.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-02-2011, 09:04 PM

Sarunoko was slightly surprised that she kissed him though smiled some. "Okay... I'll make sure to warn you... I don't want to hurt you ever" he said softly and it seemed like he would just try to continue and remind her that... he didn't want to hurt her... he never wanted her hurt and seeing her like this worried and scared him some. He then nodded and went through the back and looked around the house quickly locating her room and gently laying her down on the bed as he tucked the blankets around her again. "Do you need anything? Is there anything I can get for you?" he asked her softly and hesitantly brushed some hair out of her face and out of the way. He was almost scared to touch her at all... she was scared that he would frighten her and make her scared of him.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-02-2011, 10:02 PM

As he laid her down she bit back a scream of pain. She probably could use a lot of things, but when he asked Isis reached her hand out and frowned. With a voice you could barely hear she cried, "No! Don't leave me alone."Carefully tugging him closer to lay down with her. Having his arms around her all night seemed safer thatn anything else. What if his father was still alive? What if he had followed them back to her house? A small shiver ran up her spine.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-02-2011, 10:09 PM

"Okay okay love it's okay I won't leave you... I just wanted to see if you wanted anything..." Sarunoko said quickly as he heard her then felt her hand around his. Slowly he laid down with her and put an arm gently around her trying his hardest not to harm her in any way possible. He was frightened right now slightly... he was so scared he would hurt her that he was scared to even touch her... that wasn't right though he did look allot like his father and he prayed deeply that she wouldn't think that it was his father when she woke up in the morning.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-02-2011, 10:33 PM

Isis gripped into him and pulled herself closer to him and closed her eyes. "If I scream in the night- please wake me up." Slowly she closed her eyes, not quite wanting to fall asleep but feeling very tired. She rested her head on his chest and counted the heartbeats, not letting herself forget who he was.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-02-2011, 10:38 PM

"Okay... I love you.... can I have a kiss? You know I'm really trying to make sure I don't hurt you in any way shape or form right?" Sarunoko said softly wanting to kiss her before she went to sleep though was trying really really hard not to do anything that could really hurt her... or scare her... he didn't want to do either.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-02-2011, 11:24 PM

Slowly she looked up at him and tried to smile. "Of course you can have a kiss." She murmured very glad he asked first. Although being awake still it probably wouldn't have freaked her out to much. Isis really wanted to say she loved him too, it was very true but as she opened her mouth the word love was much to hard to bring to her lips. After everything that happened she was so confused and seemed to be trying her hardest to please him, and ease his worry. Yet it wasn't working to well.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-02-2011, 11:33 PM

Sarunoko smiled softly and gave her a tender and loving kiss on the lips. He then saw her look like she was going to say something and waited though no sound came out. "Are you okay Isis?" he asked softly as he hesitantly put his hand up to touch her cheek hoping that that did not bother here. He was trying his hardest to not bother her and he hoped that she wasn't hiding anything from him... like if he was bothering her or anything like that... he hoped that she would tell him if he was.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-03-2011, 12:06 AM

"I..." She tried to form the word in her mouth to say 'love.' Still nothing came out and tears ran down her cheeks. "I'm sorry. Sarunoko... I can't..." She murmured not sure he would have any clue what she was crying about instead she pulled back a little bit and buried her head in a pillow, resting her head still against him. It was horrible, could she even feel love? It sure didn't feel like it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-03-2011, 12:17 AM

"Isis? Love what's wrong?" Sarunoko said worriedly as he looked at Isis and just couldn't understand what she was crying about... was she in pain? Was she hurting? Had he done something without knowing that he did anything? What was going on?

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-03-2011, 12:38 AM

"I don't know.. I can't say it or feel. The kiss.. I don't know." She whispered turning to look over at him. "Would you love me even if I couldn't love you back?" She asked running her hand against his chest and looking up at him. "I don't feel the same. I just don't think I can say what love even is anymore..." Isis looked down at her hand touching his chest. Saying the word Love took a lot of effort from her and she had to stop crying because it was taking to much energy.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-03-2011, 12:49 AM

"I... I will always love you Isis...." Sarunoko whispered softly as he put his hand on top of hers though he was hurting at the thought... she didn't love him anymore? Just because of his father? But... he wasn't his father... he wasn't anything like his father at all... he just looked a bit like him... so she couldn't love him just because of that?

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-03-2011, 01:21 AM

"It's not because of you..." She whispered leaning against him. "I don't get why people say they're in love when someone like you're father just comes along and takes it. What's the point of love.... What's the reason..." She paused and looked at him shaking her head. "I should rest.. Maybe I'll be able to think straight tomorrow. Promise you won't leave." Isis murmured curling into the safety of his side.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-03-2011, 03:06 AM

"I-I promise I will never leave you Isis" Sarunoko said softly and for once in so many years could feel a lump in his throat feeling... almost saddened and broken at her words. Of course he knew she wasn't thinking in her normal mind set though it still bothered and hurt him... what if she really meant it? What if she didn't love him anymore? He didn't know how long he could go on knowing that... he would still take care of her sure but... to know that she didn't love him? That would devastate him terribly.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-03-2011, 06:40 PM

"I'm sorry." She whispered looking up at him. "I'm just so confused." At that she fell asleep with an arm around his stomach. Although sleeping didn't last to long when she began screaming and crying her eyes opened wide and she looked around, almost screaming again before taking a deep breath trying not to begin crying again as well. "I can't go back to sleep." Isis whispered sadly leaning into him with tears. "And my stomach hurts..."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-03-2011, 09:21 PM

Sarunoko nodded softly and leaned his head on hers as she started to fall asleep. He had his arm lightly around her though not very tight not wanting to scare her. He was still awake when she started crying and screaming in her sleep. "Isis? Are you okay? Do you have any pain meds in the house maybe those would work..." he said softly as he looked at her worriedly and hoped that she was okay. He hoped that he wasn't the cause of her almost screaming when she was awake... though he knew it was because of his father.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-04-2011, 12:27 AM

"Can we go watch a movie or something?" She asked looking up at him. "And maybe some tylenol would help. Maybe soup..." Isis looked at him, thinking a bit better than she had been an hour or so ago. She was thankful to have him right now. Even if her feelings were very mixed up. "I hope..." She paused and looked at him. "I hope that if I end up having a baby it's actually because of you a few nights ago." Her voice cracked slightly thinking about it. No matter what, Isis planned on believing it would always be his. That way she didn't have to think about his father if it wasn't needed.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-04-2011, 02:38 AM

"Okay... what type of soup do you like?... not promissing I'll know how to make it... ur... what's a movie anyway? You gotta think I've been locked up for over 100 years or so.... I lost count actually" Sarunoko said softly as he gently picked her up into his arms softly after he had gotten up. "Um... do you want me to help you with some clothes now?" he asked her softly not sure if she would want to stay in her undergarments or not...